2 hours ago, HBAOplus said:

Hi everyone, I just wanna ask, when Ravage mod is loaded, will there be any negative impact to the regular scenarios(eg. East Wind campaign)?

Depends what you mean by "negative impact" but at a base config level, just having Ravage loaded should to my knowledge...

Remove some actions from the action menu.

Tweaks fatigue.

Tweaks AIAvoidStance. (restricts AI from going prone on most surfaces)

Tweaks Clutter.

Tweaks Radio protocols and AI voices (I think)

Empties fuel stations.

Disables wind turbines.

Removes cricket soundsets.

There may be more, obviously Haleks will know better.

My advice would be never load anything that you don't intend to use. 

• Like 5

To add:

Ravage is a pretty light mod resource wise, if you’re like me and throw a shit ton at it (at times too much 😅) then yeah the game can freak out.

But through testing / editing with it throughout the years, it’s by far one of the most versatile mods and will handle A LOT of things thrown at it. 

Hope this answers your question a little bit  @HBAOplus

In reality it all comes down to your play-style and what you want that’s why it’s so modular.

I’ve added a lot, removed a lot, and have repeatedly done so with editing, it turns into an addiction… 

Good luck! 👍 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HBAOplus said:

Hi everyone, I just wanna ask, when Ravage mod is loaded, will there be any negative impact to the regular scenarios(eg. East Wind campaign)?

Hmmmmm, as far as I know, no negative impacts, so you should be good to go.

• Like 1

I will not be held responsible! Things got out of hand (a little bit). :icon_biggrin:

Spoiler

4zzXG2S.jpg

IkR1kcC.jpg

sbHNDIU.jpg

qIsLemy.jpg

N6BFCFw.jpg

og3hZFN.jpg

3nYnwy6.jpg

6BHKLfZ.jpg

8ZlO0RK.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hey fellow Ravagers, I made a small infantry faction mod called Frith Factions using assets from Frith's Ruin and Ravage, maybe you'll find it useful. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2021 at 3:34 PM, Recaldy (DayZ) said:

Introducing "Ravage: Storm Zero" on the Bornholm map. Overall its rather bare bones for a scenario but felt I HAD to do something with the world space. I believe the thunder storm weather goes quite well with it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2423001065

Also putting some finishing touches on an Altis Scenario but it uses USP stuff. Thanks for subscribing!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2641971607

Ravage: Storm Zero now has a COOP version for up-to 4 players. Streamlined some loot and incorporated Drongo's Crazies. I also added a black n white color feature to add to the spooky. 

BIG survival scenario coming out soon too.

Spoiler

Thinking back most of my posts here are just advertising. 😅

• Like 3

Survive in an East vs West conflict zone in Chernarus Redux featuring: SimpleShops, custom units, anomalies, spooks, respawning hostile AI and more!

Out of my scenario collection, I've spent the most time creating Ravage: Just Another Day. I consider it to be in a Beta state atm as I take feedback and tweak things accordingly. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2649818485

Ravage Question: Will the Ravage item library for consumables ever be added to the entity attributes inventory list for storage? 

• Like 2

Western Sahara CDLC drops tomorrow, how difficult would it be to port the Altis Dust mission to Sefrou-Ramal? 

2 hours ago, EO said:

Western Sahara CDLC drops tomorrow, how difficult would it be to port the Altis Dust mission to Sefrou-Ramal? 

Haven't touched that mission in a long long time, but iirc it should be a matter of copy/pasting the content of the scenario to the new one (there should be a bunker object that acts as the exit point for the intro sequence, you'll need to find a sweet spot for it), and then doing the same with all files from the original scenario except for mission.sqm.

• Like 5

Reposted from Discord:

Can a future update of Ravage PLEASE have an option to support the new Sahara cDLC or compatibility data to at least use the PMC uniforms for the AI survivors or raiders? Brings back memories of ARMA 2 DayZ mod!

• Like 1

New scenario

Spoiler

Survive in an East vs West conflict zone in Chernarus Redux featuring: SimpleShops, custom units, anomalies, spooks, respawning hostile AI and more!

Created a Chernarus 2020 version of "Just Another Day" with new content including RHS assets. If you enjoyed the Chernarus Redux version then you'll enjoy this new iteration. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2658217070

1 hour ago, Valken said:

Reposted from Discord:

Can a future update of Ravage PLEASE have an option to support the new Sahara cDLC or compatibility data to at least use the PMC uniforms for the AI survivors or raiders? Brings back memories of ARMA 2 DayZ mod!

He'll add support for it eventually. Haleks added base support for Praire Fire and Contact

Btw that unlocked uniforms mod is missing many CUP uniforms...same with other uniform unlocking mods. 😞

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Recaldy said:

Btw that unlocked uniforms mod is missing many CUP uniforms...same with other uniform unlocking mods. 😞

The easiest workaround is to use civilians as playable units, which you group to a Blufor/Opfor/Independent unit. After that it should change it's color to the selected faction, and then you can delete that unit. Civilians can use any type of clothing.

5 minutes ago, UnDeaD. said:

The easiest workaround is to use civilians as playable units, which you group to a Blufor/Opfor/Independent unit. After that it should change it's color to the selected faction, and then you can delete that unit. Civilians can use any type of clothing.

Civilian units run away when fired near... do you know if that still happens if you set them to groups of other factions like you suggest?

14 minutes ago, LSValmont said:

Civilian units run away when fired near... do you know if that still happens if you set them to groups of other factions like you suggest?

I believe if they have a weapon, they will fight for the faction they were grouped to.

I'm just using them as playable units for a mission, so the restriction of using another faction's clothes doesn't apply to them, even when they are assigned to another faction the way I mentioned above.

Alright, new here. I've followed .Frankie.'s suggestions for creating safe zones in Eden and the Ravage Wikia page for such a thing. I've saved the scenario but we've got some problems:

1. I'm getting a script not found error even though I've created the two files needed for the save and put them in my mission folder, which brings me to my next point...
  2. It doesn't run in Ravage. I know because the health stats box doesn't appear when I open my inventory.
  3. It appears under a different folder in scenarios.

It's trivial killing any zombies and/or renegades that spawn on Makrynisi while I'm out but I'd like to not have to do that every time I return.

Good morning people!

I'm pushing a small update with Western Sahara support. \o/

Tweaked:
The furniture spawn system runs about 12 times faster.
Shooting in direction of friendly survivors will cause them to gesture and verbally ask players to cease fire.
Removed friendly fire sidechat notifications from AI survivors.
Tweaked Vegetation Clutter for Altis (again!).
Reverted all clutter edits for Tanoa, Malden & Stratis.
Removed "Music_Menu_Contact" from default soundtracks.
Fixed:
Zeds would run to default world position if their target turned into a zombie.
New:
Added support for Western Sahara CDLC (gearpool module).
Added gestures to traders greeting players.

Use the "Takistan" preset to add WS djellabas to the lists, or any other preset for the PMC uniforms.

Have fun guys! 😉 

Download : Ravage v0.1.88

a356d7a366e83f307ac52b5a0e34b0540349b413.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

For Western Sahara CDLC users, If you wish to have your zombies dressed in traditional Djellabas here is a list of classnames to add to the Zombie Uniforms Override array...

U_lxWS_Djella_02_Brown,U_lxWS_Djella_02_Grey,U_lxWS_Djella_03_Green,U_lxWS_Djella_02_Sand,U_lxWS_C_Djella_06,U_lxWS_C_Djella_02a,U_lxWS_C_Djella_05,U_lxWS_C_Djella_01,U_lxWS_Tak_02_B,U_lxWS_Tak_02_C,U_lxWS_Tak_02_A,U_lxWS_Tak_01_B,U_lxWS_Tak_01_A

• Like 6

Another neat little tip for Ravagers using the Western Sahara CDLC, you can place the Desert Module off map, tweak the settings as you see fit then simply sync it too your playable unit, it will create a continuous dust effect around the player as he moves around the map.   

• Like 5

kCUvfTW.png

Peace and goodwill to all Ravagers.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

On 12/25/2020 at 1:10 PM, Recaldy (DayZ) said:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Releasing my latest scenario "Ravage: White Out" to the Steam Workshop. 😄

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2334321715

Director's Cut update is now live for Ravage: White Out! I wanted to release it now to mark the scenario's one year anniversary.

It's around 80F here but stay warm if its cold where you are at. Enjoy the Namalskan snow!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2334321715

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well the last inhabitants of the now apocalyptic thread once known as the Bohemia Interactive forums seems to have settled here - and I wish you poor lost stragglin' Souls The Merriest of Christmas Lads!!

🍻:elfbash:❄️

• Like 11

Is there a line of code I could add to the AI module (or elsewhere) to force Ravage spawned AI to:

-use a certain voice (I want Russian.)

-use a certain face^

-guarantee they wear a chest rig

-guarantee they wear a helmet

@Recaldy : You can plug in your own code on a specific class with CBA :

["Bandit_red", "init", {(_this # 0) spawn my_function}, true, [], true] call CBA_fnc_addClassEventHandler;

List of classnames currently used by the module :

"Bandit_red",
"Bandit_green",
"Bandit_blue",
"Bandit_per_red",
"Bandit_per_green",
"Bandit_per_blue",
"Bandit_chi_red",
"Bandit_chi_green",
"Bandit_chi_blue"

By the way, is it me or linebreaks aren't working anymore on the forum?

• Like 1

I've tried 

["Bandit_red", "[this,'RHS_WhiteHead_15','male02rus'] call BIS_fnc_setIdentity;", {(_this # 0) spawn my_function}, true, [], true] call CBA_fnc_addClassEventHandler;

into the init.sqf and the AI module's init and nothings changed. I'm not at all familiar with the coding side of ARMA 3. Got around the error messages by using the single quotes inside the "init" section. figured it worked after that but nope, still english. Tried a CUP russian language classname cause why not and still nothing. Guess some fundamentals are the problem here but I go no error messages so...