Was there an option added for horde cleanup? I am probably just dense and overlooked it!

3 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

You know whats funny, and of course its serious in its own right but here we have a mod dedicated to the survival genre including with or without zombies

in an apocalyptic situation based on The White Plague, and currently we have an actual pandemic that is sweeping the world which started just 2 weeks ago!

Coming soon, a new Ravage mission where you fight Australians to gain toilet rolls then sit in a house for four months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Toilet paper as the new currency in next update pls 😂🚽

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 3/15/2020 at 5:29 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

You know whats funny, and of course its serious in its own right but here we have a mod dedicated to the survival genre including with or without zombies

in an apocalyptic situation based on The White Plague, and currently we have an actual pandemic that is sweeping the world which started just 2 weeks ago!

How f*cked up is that! :yell:

Im expecting some interesting creative ideas for missions based on whats actually happening, to come out in some weeks to months about this.

Seeing life slowing down in France is kinda eerie; people panic-buying stuff and deserted streets were the realm of science-fiction in my childhood... But reality has a habit of catching up with some of that stuff, such is the nature of good & interesting sci-fi.

I'm surprised we're not seeing more comments about Old Man - I haven't tried it yet, but it seems to be spot-on?

EDIT : is there a toilet paper 3D asset in the game, by the way?

• Like 4

Stay safe all my ARMA and Ravage friends!  This is a crazy time we are living in and watching history unfold.  I'm following the #StayTheF***Home doctrine right now.  I have a few masks, but luckily they don't look like EO's masks (thank god), at least not yet...  Poor Italy is hopefully peaking soon, rest of Europe a week or so behind, with the USA about 10 or 14 days behind that.

If anybody needs TP, I'm selling it for a buck a square.  Business is good.

Seriously, stay home if you can so we can all help Flatten The Curve!  Good luck everyone.

• Like 3

Ah yes, the five steps to infection....

Spoiler

fwjfGzV.jpg

RemEo4k.jpg

t5YHn9h.jpg

HL1UsmL.jpg

zDRezwX.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 3/11/2020 at 3:02 PM, EO said:

I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability....

Not much if anything has changed regarding loot tables, if it's been a few months since you used your mission it's probably worth taking a fresh look at how your Gear Pool module is set-up, but generally speaking CUP/RHS equipment should definitely spawn if enabled in the Gear Pool module.

To my knowledge Ravage Zeds have never spawned loot, you can however utilize the Killed EH in the Ambient Zombies module, fellow Ravager chernaruski combined George Floros' drop loot script with the Ambient Zombie module Killed EH to great effect.

Ravage doesn't include but does support those mods, and obviously they have to loaded and configured correctly to work with Ravage.

:icon_biggrin:

Hello EO, I'm entirely elated to see this, I was hoping this would be the case. Thank you very much for writing back. It just means I had the wrong approach to this. Now I can pave the way to figuring it all out on my own. Thank you very much for the help.

• Like 1

I got a good video for you guys, maybe you've seen it, or recognize and or have played the game but, i recall a discussion we had, Haleks too

about the Cordyceps fungus, kinda of what Ravage is based on, but this video the author talks about the game and the situation, and goes into the real life

aspect of how this fungus thrives, this guy has alot of videos like this.

The video really hit home so to speak in terms of Ravage, check it out:

• Like 5

Spoiler

Td7UM3h.jpg

Spoiler

hBoILqd.jpg

Spoiler

tc4zqDl.jpg

Spoiler

Gd2C4PF.jpg

🧟‍♂️

• Like 3

On 3/16/2020 at 5:11 PM, haleks said:

is there a toilet paper 3D asset in the game, by the way?

Negative. ^^

Km3qsL1.jpg

Retextured duct tape would be the closest thing we have. :tounge_o:

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, EO said:

Retextured duct tape would be the closest thing we have. :tounge_o:

Love this pic!!!  Hahahaha.   That's how it is now.  Black Friday style fights for toilet paper happening all over.

• Like 2

I think this self-quarantine is affecting me :headscratch: 
It doesn't always have to be guns blazing (even tho it's the most entertaining), so I took 'scientific' approach.

Spoiler

RwfkxoU.png

Spoiler

eS537HQ.png

Spoiler

zazCXYo.png

Spoiler

UUw3KZQ.png

Spoiler

d5sQddF.png

Spoiler

PCC8YU3.png

Spoiler

O1topHl.png

Pls forgive me for spamming.

• Like 9

Heres another video that talks about the cordyceps fungus/virus

more in depth and detailed

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

is it intended to that I'm not able to sell anything to gear trader? I can only buy things from him, but he doesn't buy anything back. Tested in both vanila and moded.

I played Livonia ravage mission, where author manualy placed weapon attachments (with custom prices) to trader, again I could buy everything, but he took back only binoculars, laser designators...

Hello Ravagers!

How about we fight a virus instead of zombies, for a change?

You may have heard about the Folding@home initiative : it allows you to share computing time with the scientific community in order to explore protein dynamics in various diseases. As you can imagine a lot of efforts are being invested in the fight against COVID19; so much so in fact, that today the project is folding proteins faster than any supercomputer.

I created a Ravage Team today, which you can join if you want to take part in the effort. For that, you can download the latest software here https://foldingathome.org/start-folding/

If you want to join the Ravage team, simply enter the following number as your team ID 251961

To focus on COVID19, just set the research support to "any disease".

You can also remain anonymous, should you wish so.

Known issues :

- You might need to run the software as Administrator if the connection is failing.

- The Protein Viewer will most likely get stuck in Demo mode - this is a known issue.

Stay home, stay safe people!

• Like 9

Kodabar, about a year ago I mentioned to you that I bought ARMA 3 specifically to play the Ravage mod because of your videos. Well, a few hundred hours later and I am still playing Ravage and now I'm making co-op missions to play with my son. So thanks again for the great content!

(From a YouTube comment)

This is what I like the most about all this Ravage stuff. Isn't it great to have a father and son able to play a game together and to be able to design their own stuff? Bloody lovely.

• Like 8

AiXtwy7.jpg

Having this in MP when I got shot down and check my dead body after respawn. There is this strange half naked guy lying next to my dead body. Can I do something about ? I am running ravage with modules which is very easy to do. Sometimes when killing a vehicle every crew member gets one of these half naked guys spawning around too. Ah and the light filter effect does not keep on working after respawn for me.

Thank you haleks for this great mod you made and share with us.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 8:38 AM, Muecke said:

AiXtwy7.jpg

Having this in MP when I got shot down and check my dead body after respawn. There is this strange half naked guy lying next to my dead body. Can I do something about ? I am running ravage with modules which is very easy to do. Sometimes when killing a vehicle every crew member gets one of these half naked guys spawning around too. Ah and the light filter effect does not keep on working after respawn for me.

Thank you haleks for this great mod you made and share with us.

That's a bug associated with the resurrection feature, you can temporarily disable the resurrection feature in the "Zombies" module to fix it. What mods are you playing with, btw?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ArteyFlow said:

That's a bug associated with the resurrection feature, you can temporarily disable the resurrection feature in the "Zombies" module to fix it. What mods are you playing with, btw?

Thank you, so it´s a known bug. I play with  CBA, all CUP,  LAMBS and this:

Enhanced Arma 3 Inventory, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809527168
Enhanced Movement, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=333310405
PromanA3, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=697756742
JSRS SOUNDMOD, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=861133494
LightWeight Marksman DLC Weapons, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761721714
Rosche, Germany, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1527410521

Deniland, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1231955722

Fapovo Island, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1910457930
Hellanmaa, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1291778160

MSKE_2017, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848059359
Mull of Kintyre, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1982652717

• Thanks 1

Heyo 

I have a suggestion - forgive my ignorance if this has been asked previously.

Unless its already possible (I haven't worked it out yet) - options in the Gear Pool Module to add custom ammunition and attachments in the module to get them to spawn would be pretty bangin'. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, outlaw2101 said:

Heyo 

I have a suggestion - forgive my ignorance if this has been asked previously.

Unless its already possible (I haven't worked it out yet) - options in the Gear Pool Module to add custom ammunition and attachments in the module to get them to spawn would be pretty bangin'. 

You can add custom attachments, guns, etc by double-clicking the "Gear Pool" module, and entering the classnames of the things you want to be added into the fields (weapons, common items, rare items, etc). You can't enter ammunition into any of the fields, as those automatically start spawning once the respective guns are added into the "Gear Pool' module. This is what my "Rare Items" field looks like, if you want an example:

Spoiler

"APERSBoundingMine_Range_Mag","APERSMineDispenser_Mag","APERSMine_Range_Mag","APERSTripMine_Wire_Mag","B_IR_Grenade","CUP_optic_Elcan","CUP_optic_Elcan_OD","CUP_optic_Elcan_reflex","CUP_optic_Elcan_reflex_OD","CUP_optic_Kobra","ClaymoreDirectionalMine_Remote_Mag","DemoCharge_Remote_Mag","FirstAidKit","HLC_Optic_G36Dualoptic15x","HLC_Optic_G36Dualoptic15x2d","HLC_Optic_G36Export15x","HLC_Optic_G36Export15x2d","HLC_Optic_G36Export35x","HLC_Optic_G36Export35x2d","HLC_Optic_G36dualoptic35x","HLC_Optic_G36dualoptic35x2d","HandGrenade","ItemCompass","ItemGPS","ItemMap","ItemRadio","MineDetector","MiniGrenade","NVGoggles","Rangefinder","SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag","SmokeShell","SmokeShellBlue","SmokeShellGreen","SmokeShellOrange","SmokeShellPurple","SmokeShellRed","SmokeShellYellow","acc_pointer_IR","bipod_01_F_blk","bipod_01_F_khk","bipod_01_F_mtp","bipod_01_F_snd","hlc_optic_ANGSCHUTZ","hlc_optic_FNSTANAG2D","hlc_optic_FNSTANAG4X","hlc_optic_HensoldtZO_lo","hlc_optic_HensoldtZO_lo_Docter","hlc_optic_Kern2d_3011","hlc_optic_Kern_3011","hlc_optic_LRT_m14","hlc_optic_LeupoldM3A","hlc_optic_LeupoldM3A_3011","hlc_optic_VOMZ","hlc_optic_VOMZ3d","hlc_optic_ZF95Base","hlc_optic_ZF95_3011","muzzle_snds_570","muzzle_snds_B","muzzle_snds_B_arid_F","muzzle_snds_B_snd_F","muzzle_snds_H","muzzle_snds_H_MG","muzzle_snds_H_MG_blk_F","muzzle_snds_H_MG_khk_F","muzzle_snds_H_snd_F","muzzle_snds_L","muzzle_snds_M","muzzle_snds_acp","muzzle_snds_m_khk_F","muzzle_snds_m_snd_F","optic_ACO_grn","optic_ACO_grn_smg","optic_AMS","optic_AMS_blk","optic_AMS_tan","optic_Arco","optic_Arco_arid_F","optic_Arco_blk_F","optic_DMS","optic_DMS_ghex_F","optic_DMS_weathered_F","optic_ERCO_blk_F","optic_ERCO_khk_F","optic_ERCO_snd_F","optic_Hamr","optic_Hamr_khk_F","optic_Holosight","optic_Holosight_arid_F","optic_Holosight_smg","optic_Holosight_smg_blk_F","optic_LRPS","optic_LRPS_ghex_F","optic_MRCO","optic_SOS","optic_SOS_khk_F","optic_Yorris","optic_aco","optic_aco_smg","rhs_acc_1p29","rhs_acc_1p63","rhs_acc_1p78","rhs_acc_1p87","rhs_acc_2dpZenit","rhs_acc_dh520x56","rhs_acc_ekp1","rhs_acc_ekp8_02","rhs_acc_ekp8_18","rhs_acc_nita","rhs_acc_pbs1","rhs_acc_perst1ik","rhs_acc_pkas","rhs_acc_ps01m2","rhs_acc_ps01m21","rhs_acc_rakursPM","rhs_acc_tgpa","rhs_acc_tgpv","rhs_acc_tgpv2","rhsgref_acc_zendl","rhsusf_acc_ACOG","rhsusf_acc_ACOG_MDO","rhsusf_acc_ACOG_RMR","rhsusf_acc_ACOG_d","rhsusf_acc_ACOG_wd","rhsusf_acc_ELCAN","rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4","rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4_2","rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4_2_d","rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4_d","rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4_wd","rhsusf_acc_M2A1","rhsusf_acc_M8541","rhsusf_acc_M8541_low","rhsusf_acc_M8541_low_d","rhsusf_acc_M8541_low_wd","rhsusf_acc_RM05","rhsusf_acc_RX01","rhsusf_acc_RX01_NoFilter","rhsusf_acc_RX01_tan","rhsusf_acc_T1_high","rhsusf_acc_T1_low","rhsusf_acc_compm4","rhsusf_acc_eotech_xps3","rhsusf_acc_g33_t1","rhsusf_acc_g33_xps3","rhsusf_acc_g33_xps3_tan","rhsusf_acc_mrds","rhsusf_acc_mrds","rhsusf_acc_mrds_c","rhsusf_acc_mrds_c","rhsusf_acc_nt4_black","rhsusf_acc_nt4_tan","rhsusf_acc_omega9k","rhsusf_acc_premier","rhsusf_acc_premier_low","rhsusf_acc_rotex5_grey","rhsusf_acc_rotex5_tan","rhsusf_acc_su230","rhsusf_acc_su230_c","rhsusf_acc_su230_mrds","rhsusf_acc_su230_mrds_c","rvg_O_NVGoggles_ghex_F","rvg_O_NVGoggles_hex_F","rvg_O_NVGoggles_urb_F"

• Like 2

Some help required…

Is there ANY way to sorta "blacklist" items from loot lists? Thinking about doing a ww2 themed Ravage mission, and I can't have plastic water bottles, chemlights and whatnot spawning as loot or carried by the random AI...

So, can I just block them out? Or is there a way to have Total Kontrol over all loot items? I of course tried the Gear Pool - module, but those basic ravage-items still come up even if they are not on my Gear Pool item lines… I guess they are on some "hard coded" lootlist in Ravage files?

It would be great by the way if the Gear Pool module had a line for blacklisting items, for example if you have a task in your mission requiring tools (which you are supposed be getting lets say from a certain place), you might not want the player to find them in the first trash can he sees… just a thought…

Anyway, can this be done??

• Like 1

@mauseri77

Yes it’s doable but you’ll have to tinker and essentially add in only items you want to spawn (making a huge array, or therefore multiple arrays) but yes it’s doable. 

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Arsenal#Access

You should find your info under 2: Modding