On 11/12/2019 at 10:21 AM, dalia said:

Tried but didn't find the sqf

I can't really recall if I ever found rvgFill_weap.sqf somewhere in the Ravage, but I did find it in one mission, long time ago so I saved it. It uses some RHS weapons, so update it with classnames you want.

Spoiler

if (isServer) then {
 _vitalbox1 = _this select 0;
//civilian or common firearms
_uniqueW1 = ["rhsusf_weap_m1911a1", "rhsusf_weap_m9", "rhs_weap_makarov_pm", "rhs_weap_M590_5RD", "rhs_weap_kar98k", "rhs_weap_m38", "rhs_weap_aks74u", "rhs_weap_aks74un"] call bis_fnc_selectrandom;
//military grade
_uniqueW2 = ["rhs_weap_m21a", "rhs_weap_m21a_pr", "rhs_weap_m76", "rhs_weap_akm", "rhs_weap_akms", "rhs_weap_ak74m_dtk", "rhs_weap_ak74m_npz_dtk", "rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_dtk","rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_npz_dtk", "rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_camo_dtk", "rhs_weap_ak74m_desert_dtk"] call bis_fnc_selectrandom;
// more military grade
_uniqueW3 =    ["rhs_weap_m16a4_carryhandle", "rhs_weap_m16a4_carryhandle_M203", "rhs_weap_m4", "rhs_weap_m4a1_d", "rhs_weap_m4_mstock"] call bis_fnc_selectrandom;
//mg & snipers
_uniqueW4 = ["rhs_weap_svdp", "rhs_weap_svdp_npz", "rhs_weap_svdp_wd_npz", "rhs_weap_svdp_wd", "rhs_weap_pkm", "rhs_weap_m14ebrri"] call bis_fnc_selectrandom;
clearWeaponCargo _vitalbox1;
clearMagazineCargo _vitalbox1;
clearItemCargo _vitalbox1;
_vitalbox1 additemCargoglobal [_uniqueW1, 1];
_vitalbox1 additemCargoglobal [_uniqueW2, 1];
_vitalbox1 additemCargoglobal [_uniqueW3, 1];
_vitalbox1 additemCargoglobal [_uniqueW4, 1];
};

Paste it in your mission folder then in Editor add to crate init nul = [this] execVM "rvgFill_weap.sqf";
Hope I helped a bit, it's been a while since I used this so I could be just talking out of my ass

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Have at thee!"

Spoiler

3jjL2z6.png

Spoiler

lwr24Ql.png

Spoiler

pOlyHPB.png

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Reveal hidden contents

pOlyHPB.png

I am always impressed by the zombies' ability to go on a perfectly straight line formation on roads! 🤖

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LSValmont said:

I am always impressed by the zombies' ability to go on a perfectly straight line formation on roads! 🤖

And that has been bothering me like hell since the beginning! ^^

I might have found a solution though... I'll try to push a small update for that around next week, plus some tweaks for the SP sleep system. 😉 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just a few thoughts regarding Zeds forming in a straight line.....

So if i recall, this behaviour was kinda stamped out with v135 which was a major update that included the first iteration of Ravage MP compatibility back in early 2016...remember the Conga video folks? 

From my point of view that "conga" behaviour seems to have returned around the time the zed audio/visual tweaks were implemented, I don't think those particular tweaks are to blame by themselves because they work great, especially out in the sticks but something is definitely causing zeds when near roads to kinda ignore their destination based of those audio/visual coefs and revert back to that old school "conga" pathfinding. 

I could be wrong but this is just my recent observations especially when playing on Weferlingen where the road/street network is concentrated.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

I can't really recall if I ever found rvgFill_weap.sqf somewhere in the Ravage, but I did find it in one mission, long time ago so I saved it. It uses some RHS weapons, so update it with classnames you want.

Hide contents

if (isServer) then {
_uniqueW1 = ["rhsusf_weap_m1911a1", "rhsusf_weap_m9", "rhs_weap_makarov_pm", "rhs_weap_M590_5RD", "rhs_weap_kar98k", "rhs_weap_m38", "rhs_weap_aks74u", "rhs_weap_aks74un"] call bis_fnc_selectrandom;
//military grade
_uniqueW2 = ["rhs_weap_m21a", "rhs_weap_m21a_pr", "rhs_weap_m76", "rhs_weap_akm", "rhs_weap_akms", "rhs_weap_ak74m_dtk", "rhs_weap_ak74m_npz_dtk", "rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_dtk","rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_npz_dtk", "rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_camo_dtk", "rhs_weap_ak74m_desert_dtk"] call bis_fnc_selectrandom;
// more military grade
_uniqueW3 =    ["rhs_weap_m16a4_carryhandle", "rhs_weap_m16a4_carryhandle_M203", "rhs_weap_m4", "rhs_weap_m4a1_d", "rhs_weap_m4_mstock"] call bis_fnc_selectrandom;
//mg & snipers
_uniqueW4 = ["rhs_weap_svdp", "rhs_weap_svdp_npz", "rhs_weap_svdp_wd_npz", "rhs_weap_svdp_wd", "rhs_weap_pkm", "rhs_weap_m14ebrri"] call bis_fnc_selectrandom;
};

Paste it in your mission folder then in Editor add to crate init nul = [this] execVM "rvgFill_weap.sqf";
Hope I helped a bit, it's been a while since I used this so I could be just talking out of my ass

Ahh ok, i thought the sqf was compiled in the pbo and was a mistake, ok i see, thanks for your help 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EO said:

Just a few thoughts regarding Zeds forming in a straight line.....

So if i recall, this behaviour was kinda stamped out with v135 which was a major update that included the first iteration of Ravage MP compatibility back in early 2016...remember the Conga video folks? 

From my point of view that "conga" behaviour seems to have returned around the time the zed audio/visual tweaks were implemented, I don't think those particular tweaks are to blame by themselves because they work great, especially out in the sticks but something is definitely causing zeds when near roads to kinda ignore their destination based of those audio/visual coefs and revert back to that old school "conga" pathfinding. 

I could be wrong but this is just my recent observations especially when playing on Weferlingen where the road/street network is concentrated.

Now that was a very funny video to watch!

23 hours ago, LSValmont said:

Easier for me to plow them with my T-72 😂

• Haha 2

Hi, I have problem with Ravage Mod.

1) rvg_uniforms requires addon A3_Data_F_Exp

2) a3\functions_f\Debug\fn_isDebugConsoleAllowed.sql not found

can anyone help me fix this problem? Thanks

the corrupted android is perfect for a military/sci-fi mission in PVP like endgame,  a sort like" bring the android to upload data!" with vipers VS  ctrg the cloud textures are perfect

EJaBMvfWoAA34lf.jpg

• Like 3

Hi all, 

I have started working with inidb2 persistent saving again. 

This first version of this project is a script package that can be placed in your mission folder. 

The dedicated server or hosted MP host must have the Steam version of the inidb2 mod loaded. 

The clients DO NOT need this mod. 

VA PERSISTENCY V0.1

Please read the readme of the attached folder for links and some guidance. 

Saved information:

- player ID

- player position 

- player direction

- player loadout 

- player health

- ravage hunger

- ravage thirst

- ravage radiation

- VA blood level 

- VA is bleeding yes/no

- VA is infected yes/no

The VA and ravage stats have no effect, if these mods are not used. No dependencies. 

WIP features:

- save vehicles

- save info, if player is in vehicle 

- save placed tents

- save placed crates (storage) 

- save placed structures (fireplace and basebuilding) 

I would greatly appreciate if you could test these scripts and provide suggestions what to add, what doesnt work, and so on.... 

In its final form this is preferably going to be a standalone mod aswell as a feature included in VA. 

Worst case it remains a script package only. 

Cheers

Vd

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Ren Shah said:

Hi, I have problem with Ravage Mod.

1) rvg_uniforms requires addon A3_Data_F_Exp

2) a3\functions_f\Debug\fn_isDebugConsoleAllowed.sql not found

can anyone help me fix this problem? Thanks

To answer question 1, A3_Data_F_Exp shouldn't be listed as a required addon, that is indeed an error on my part. I'll submit an amended config to @haleks for a future Ravage update. 

Out of curiosity, I'm assuming you don't own the Apex Expansion?....otherwise you probably wouldn't have generated that error.  

6 hours ago, zukov said:

the corrupted android is perfect for a military/sci-fi mission in PVP like endgame,  a sort like" bring the android to upload data!" with vipers VS  ctrg the cloud textures are perfect

EJaBMvfWoAA34lf.jpg

How do you get that face on a Unit?

And that APC texture?

25 minutes ago, LSValmont said:

How do you get that face on a Unit?

And that APC texture?

the unit face is in ravage you have two called android , normal and corrupted
for the project argo skin click on the link below

https://www.projectargo.net/community-kit

• Like 1

I wonder if anyone has noticed this new map. Death Zone is a partial recreation of Washington DC as seen in The Division 2. It's a pretty interesting map and would make quite a nice setting for a bit of Ravage action. I do note that there are very few enterable buildings (so loot generation is going to be fun) and it's not exactly optimised (so enjoy that framerate). But goodness, it's a nice addition to the maps of ArmA. Anyone up for the challenge?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1912836763

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

I have implemented a persistency feature using inidb2 into Vandeanson's Apocalypse that also saves specific ravage stats (hunger/thirst/radiation).

Other than that, player position, direction, loadout and some VA stats are saved.

I hope this might be useful for one or the other too.

The VA specific saves have no effect if you do not use these VA features.

After some more live testing and once I manage to save vehicles and inventory content, I will likely spin-off a dedicated ravage persistency mod.

TL;DR: You disconnect, you come back, you continue playing where you left=)

cheers

VD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2019 at 10:04 PM, RZNUNKWN said:

Hide contents

if (isServer) then {
//military grade
// more military grade
//mg & snipers
};

That's good; thank you.

Is there a way to pull random items from the Ravage loot pool?

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 8:02 PM, Vandeanson said:

Hi everyone,

I have implemented a persistency feature using inidb2 into Vandeanson's Apocalypse that also saves specific ravage stats (hunger/thirst/radiation).

Other than that, player position, direction, loadout and some VA stats are saved.

I hope this might be useful for one or the other too.

The VA specific saves have no effect if you do not use these VA features.

After some more live testing and once I manage to save vehicles and inventory content, I will likely spin-off a dedicated ravage persistency mod.

TL;DR: You disconnect, you come back, you continue playing where you left=)

cheers

VD

Looking forward for when this becomes a stand alone mod!

Well done Vandeanson!

• Like 3

On 11/18/2019 at 1:53 PM, kodabar said:

I wonder if anyone has noticed this new map. Death Zone is a partial recreation of Washington DC as seen in The Division 2. It's a pretty interesting map and would make quite a nice setting for a bit of Ravage action. I do note that there are very few enterable buildings (so loot generation is going to be fun) and it's not exactly optimised (so enjoy that framerate). But goodness, it's a nice addition to the maps of ArmA. Anyone up for the challenge?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1912836763

I saw it and messed around with it. Was having trouble getting AI to properly spawn on the map. I'm not sure the guy who made the map set the AI pathing. Zombies seem to spawn fine. The map looks great and the whole idea is good. It just runs awfully for me. Vehicles also struggle on the map. However, I personally think it would work awesome for a death match PVP scenario with zombies in the background if the map was cleaned up a little bit. It's pretty tough to deal with in current form for me. It's just small enough for good close quarter combat though and you can't get enough of that stuff in Arma these days.

• Like 3

for this mod would be perfect some PMC A2 characters, Bauer overall and, why not, apecnaz with partizan Gorka
i tried to port a model in game but Oxygen 2 is a weird tool

• Like 1

Hello folks,

Time for another tiny update :

Tweaked:
New SP sleep system à la RDR2.

Fixed:
Potential anim fix for units turning into zeds.

I doubt I need to say it, but the tweaked sleep system is designed to make your life harder. 😉 It is no longer a fancy skiptime machine : you can't sleep more than 12 hours in a row, and it will take time to "feel sleepy" again. Right now it is a simple cap on how long you can sleep, but the next updates will bring more changes and tie this to fatigue and other stats - in the end it should be very similar to how it's handled in The Long Dark.

Have fun guys!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, haleks said:

it will take time to "feel sleepy" again

Great idea! 

On 11/15/2019 at 11:27 PM, zukov said:

Add in the CONTACT alien drones and you're on your way to a RAVAGE scifi edition 😂