On 10/29/2019 at 1:06 AM, chernaruski said:

Can confirm. A very strange AI behavior , when using resurrection module.

Bugreport:

Resurrected units slide on the floor as zombies. (Tested on a multiplayer server)

That bug is still alive. Tested on last weekend with dedicated server.

• Thanks 1

Fixed! I replaced the Survival module with a new one.

Hi folks

As of today I'm getting the following error show up on screen at mission start regarding beds in the Survival module : https://imgur.com/a/y4t9bMc

If I turn off the Survival module there's no error at all. I did try and add in another sleeping bag to the list but took it out as I assumed it was this that was causing the problem. Here's my "Usable beds" list as it stands :

["rvg_dome_tent.p3d","rvg_dome_tent_blu.p3d","rvg_dome_tent_grn.p3d","sofa_01_f.p3d","postel_panelak2.p3d","woodenbed_01_f.p3d","bed_big_a.p3d","bed_husbands.p3d","vojenska_palanda.p3d","postel_manz_kov.p3d","postel_panelak1.p3d","sleeping_bag_blue_f.p3d","sleeping_bag_brown_f.p3d",”tenta_f.p3d","tentdome_f.p3d","gm_euro_furniture_bed_01.p3d","gm_euro_furniture_bed_02.p3d"]

Thanks

Fixed! I replaced the Survival module with a new one.

Edited by HackerSlasher (DayZ)
I sorted my own problem out.

Hi @haleks 

Is there a variable that I can check for if the AI module is placed?

My custom ravage traders need a "AI Module placed" check, else VA attempts to make them traders (without the module placed) and this will cause errors=)

Thanks!

VD

2 minutes ago, EO said:

Very cool feature and showcase @Vandeanson :thumb:

Thanks mate, this was quite a fun exercise! Its sometimes good to dig into a smaller side project from time to time 😉 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

showcase of the mag repack:

I like it.  Especially like the detail of correct mag picture appearing in hold action, and sound fx.  Details like that really help.  I think this is worth releasing a separate script in the Editing forum also, so anybody can use it.  Thanks dude.

Another animations to consider are "mountside" and "dismountside".  See if you like it.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there lv1234 !

Take a look here if you want:

19 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

Ok i then my proposal above should work, let me know if my code generates errors so i can fix it, it was written on handheld. 

Ok, I'm not here looking for a new code yet. I'm just here to report a bug and wondering if haleks knows about it or planning to fix it. If he's not, then I'll look into other alternatives you both provided. 

9 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

I like it.  Especially like the detail of correct mag picture appearing in hold action, and sound fx.  Details like that really help.  I think this is worth releasing a separate script in the Editing forum also, so anybody can use it.  Thanks dude.

Another animations to consider are "mountside" and "dismountside".  See if you like it.

Thanks for the input, i get lost quite quickly with these animations. Glad to have something to start with! 

Yeah i will post a standalone script and maybe an addon, i think it could come in handy indeed. 

Cheers

Vd

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 10:46 PM, Vandeanson said:

Hi @haleks 

Is there a variable that I can check for if the AI module is placed?

My custom ravage traders need a "AI Module placed" check, else VA attempts to make them traders (without the module placed) and this will cause errors=)

Thanks!

VD

The entities command should return an empty array if no AI module has been placed :

(entities "Ravage_ai") isEqualTo []

or :

(allMissionObjects "Ravage_ai") isEqualTo []

You can also check if the "rvg_traders_s" variable has been created by the module scripts (although it's probably safer to check for entities) :

isNil "rvg_traders_s"

On 11/4/2019 at 5:23 PM, chernaruski said:

Those changes were only made to make debugging easier, the fix itself will come with a future update. 😉 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Vandeanson wow, nice work! Also, nice to finally hear another ravage members voice!! 😉As the only two I have heard are @kodabar and @Gill93!! (no-one ever wants to play MP with me 😩😭😭) 😂😂

I’m loving all of these releases from everyone. Damn good work. I’ve been seeing quite a few newer mods hitting the workshop too, and though the Arma community isn't as popular with viewers, it sure is with modding, and with other players even new ones as of late! I recently purchased the game for a friend and he’s in love with the editor! He can’t get enough! 😂😂 

I hope all has been well for everyone, nice work on the updates @haleks as always. 😉 

And I see you’ve released more content on the Workshop @Gill93, keep it up!

Cheers all! 🍻🍻🍻

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

@MuRaZorWitchKING

Thanks;) 

If you want you can join us. We are currently testing a basic setup of ravage and VA on @chernaruski s dedicated server with 10 slots.

It is mainly to test VA features and to finetune the settings of it. 

But its fun. Yesterday we had a full blown dayz sa experience when spending one hour of dying and trying to get to each other on chernarus redux, until the server restarted and we called it for the night:) 

All info on 

VA Discord

#server

Cheers

Vd

P. S. The editor is a time trap! Bang, suddenly it is 6am:)

• Like 4

21 hours ago, haleks said:

(entities "Ravage_ai") isEqualTo []

Thank you! 

Will test these options and report back. 

Cheers

Vd

2 hours ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

@Vandeanson wow, nice work! Also, nice to finally hear another ravage members voice!! 😉As the only two I have heard are @kodabar and @Gill93!! (no-one ever wants to play MP with me 😩😭😭) 😂😂

I’m loving all of these releases from everyone. Damn good work. I’ve been seeing quite a few newer mods hitting the workshop too, and though the Arma community isn't as popular with viewers, it sure is with modding, and with other players even new ones as of late! I recently purchased the game for a friend and he’s in love with the editor! He can’t get enough! 😂😂 

I hope all has been well for everyone, nice work on the updates @haleks as always. 😉 

And I see you’ve released more content on the Workshop @Gill93, keep it up!

Cheers all! 🍻🍻🍻

@MuRaZorWitchKING hell yeah bro I slowed down quite a bit but I still got a few mission up my sleeve for the near future. I miss playing ravage myself been stuck on Dayz for the past week or so lol If you want to play some ravage coop let me know we could try your mission or one of mine or both :)

• Like 2

What happen when i use ravage with ace3(no meds) enable? Should i use ravage holster or turn it off altogether? Will i get error? 

And where are the boars? I can't find a boar in Altis. Are they in Chenarus(seems like it, as Chenarus is like where boars should live, not Altis)? Or do i need additional add-on for the boar?

I see dogs running around and see them barking in Vandeanson's, but no boar. Sheeps are the same, there's no sheep. I know sheeps must be in Lavonia as it has many fields and farms, still haven't tested in that map though.

Am i doing something not right? Thanks

@Bukain, you need to get boars mod and add it. As for ACE3 medical, I've never used it, but I think it would work but you'd be without the bandages, injections and everything else that comes with it. You'd need to add those items to the loot list if you want to play with ACE3 medical fully. (I haven't tested this, I turned my ace3 medic off immediately after installing it).

I have both holster functions, from Ace and Ravage enabled. I have no errors, so neither should you.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bukain said:

What happen when i use ravage with ace3(no meds) enable? Should i use ravage holster or turn it off altogether? Will i get error? 

And where are the boars? I can't find a boar in Altis. Are they in Chenarus(seems like it, as Chenarus is like where boars should live, not Altis)? Or do i need additional add-on for the boar?

I see dogs running around and see them barking in Vandeanson's, but no boar. Sheeps are the same, there's no sheep. I know sheeps must be in Lavonia as it has many fields and farms, still haven't tested in that map though.

Am i doing something not right? Thanks

Rabbits are from vanilla or ravage. 

Goats, sheep, hens and pigs are vanilla assets and spawned in by Vandeanson's Apocalypse Animal Spawner feature.(however at the moment this feature seems to be broken, no animals are spawning and i need to fix it) 

Boars are also spawned by VA, but require a mod by EO, as posted above by @RZNUNKWN

Wild feral dogs are spawned in by VA indeed. 

Cheers

Vd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Bukain said:

If you play on Livonia you can spawn boars around the player by using this mod, which obviously requires this mod as was previously mentioned by the guys. :icon_biggrin:  

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the response guys. Now i see the wildboar, seem like the animal comes with the above mentioned add-on. And another plug-in is needed for adding wildboar in Lavonia. 

RZNUNKWN: yes , i play both enable with no error:), the holster feature. About the medical, I too don't play with ace medical when I play alone like Ravage, that's why i use ACE no medical [updated] , which i think is a mod that bundled ace3 with medical element removed. I only use the original full loaded ace3 with friends, where we treat one another with stuffs. 

Thank you all again for advice.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

Rabbits are from vanilla or ravage. 

Goats, sheep, hens and pigs are vanilla assets and spawned in by Vandeanson's Apocalypse Animal Spawner feature.(however at the moment this feature seems to be broken, no animals are spawning and i need to fix it) 

Boars are also spawned by VA, but require a mod by EO, as posted above by @RZNUNKWN

Wild feral dogs are spawned in by VA indeed. 

Cheers

Vd

Ahahaha I've been searching for those animals throughout the forest for so long, didn't know the feature is to be implant 😂  You doing very great with your VA mod, keep up the good work!

Yes i see the dogs, the many rabbits too, running. I can get eatable from them upon killing. 

• Thanks 1

Hello Halek,

i making a warlord ravage mission and i add many objects on the maps, so these objects cannot be loot, there is a script for add loot at this objects?

thank

You could try these from the Ravage Wikia.

Fill boxes Edit

-add this to the init field of a crate you have placed in the editor

nul = [this] execVM "scripts\system\rvgFill_weap.sqf";

nul = [this] execVM "scripts\system\rvgfill.sqf";

However, I've used the second one and couldn't get it to work.

• Like 2