I get that, too. @LSValmont  Figured it's just a mixed-mod issue and/or missing DLC. Would be nice that it didn't happen but it's very minor so I can live with it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, grimwald said:

I get that, too. @LSValmont  Figured it's just a mixed-mod issue and/or missing DLC. Would be nice that it didn't happen but it's very minor so I can live with it.

It might be minor if it happens in like 10% of the cases but I recently tried like 30 containers and ALL of them opened showing nothing... that was waaay too much to the point that I unPBOed the mission and removed the module completely. Going for a custom loot script instead...

Hi all, might be me being a noob but i recently noticed that the RHS GREF and SAF mods match quite well into a survival scenario as they have both military and civilian/old miltary weapons.

What a nice surprise:)) 

In other news, irish mick has started a ravage series on youtube, lets show his videos some love;) 

It always spices up my morning commute when seeing new ravage yt videos pop up in the morning:) 

Cheers and happy Friday 

Vd 

• Like 5

Regarding those issues with the loot search action I refer back to a post I made a few months ago...

On 4/28/2019 at 11:56 PM, EO said:

When I loot an object for the first time it only ever opens the inventory if it contains loot, otherwise I always get the "empty" "nothing here" messages.

Upon returning to an object that has already given up loot it will open the inventory, but the inventory is empty because I've previously looted it. (In this situation, ideally the "empty", "nothing here" messages should be shown rather than opening an empty inventory but i personally don't see this as a "bug")

All of the above still happens in a vanilla Ravage environment, meaning running only Ravage/CBA while play testing on a vanilla map. I still don't think the Ravage loot search system should necessarily take the rap when it could be down to a clash/conflict with other external scripted features in a user made mission.

The only thing that should be addressed, and was previously acknowledged by Haleks, is the deletion of empty weapon holders to be followed by the "empty" "nothing here" messages as has been suggested by @LSValmont

6 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

Hi all, might be me being a noob but i recently noticed that the RHS GREF and SAF mods match quite well into a survival scenario as they have both military and civilian/old miltary weapons.

What a nice surprise:)) 

In other news, irish mick has started a ravage series on youtube, lets show his videos some love;) 

It always spices up my morning commute when seeing new ravage yt videos pop up in the morning:) 

Cheers and happy Friday 

Vd 

lol was just watching this earlier today before I seen the post.

• Like 1

@Haleks - Would a wheel-brace/tyre-iron be out of scope? A tool that lets you take wheels off and on, only, would be great. They ought to be quite common in most wrecks (IMO). Just one of the things I keep thinking when I search wrecks and abandoned vehicles, "There ought to be a tyre iron in here, somewhere."

Crowbar or wrench are the only vanilla tools that spring to mind.

@haleks , maybe you'll find it useful. I remember you have ambient module feature that turns off terrain objects light sources . Some people were saying that it didn't work on ChernarusRedux.
I use this, to turn em all off. Execution time is 194ms, could be better, but works on init .

Blackout ChernarusRedux - Script to completely turn off all light sources on CHR:
https://pastebin.com/AQK6ny6B

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, grimwald said:

@Haleks - Would a wheel-brace/tyre-iron be out of scope? A tool that lets you take wheels off and on, only, would be great. They ought to be quite common in most wrecks (IMO). Just one of the things I keep thinking when I search wrecks and abandoned vehicles, "There ought to be a tyre iron in here, somewhere."

The tire-iron is supposed to be in the toolbox already.

@damsous - it is but if I fix all the glass in a vehicle the tyre-iron disappears (and every other tool you might think is in a toolbox). I was thinking that having a separate tyre-iron that does not disappear would not be game-breaking since all you can do is take/fit tyres with it.

@EO - I suppose a wrench would be close enough to a tyre-iron. 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grimwald said:

@damsous - it is but if I fix all the glass in a vehicle the tyre-iron disappears (and every other tool you might think is in a toolbox). I was thinking that having a separate tyre-iron that does not disappear would not be game-breaking since all you can do is take/fit tyres with it.

@EO - I suppose a wrench would be close enough to a tyre-iron. 🙂

I think thats because its a cheap made in china tool box, so you breack tool each time you try to repair :)

But seriously i agree with few more tool or vehicle part to be able to repair different vehicle part its a must have, i think its too easy to repair a vehicle with ravage, also it can be nice to add an armored track as requirement to be able to repair any tracked vehicle.

• Like 1

Hi guys!

Some quick news about the next update & recent suggestions :

On 10/11/2019 at 7:14 PM, EO said:

The only thing that should be addressed, and was previously acknowledged by Haleks, is the deletion of empty weapon holders to be followed by the "empty" "nothing here" messages as has been suggested by @LSValmont

I realised this week-end that I added a function to handle that in a previous version - but the script failed to identify emptied weaponHolders...

That is fixed on my current build - no more opening empty weaponHolders, and the overall "looting experience" is a tad more fluid. I still have to test the fix on CUP structures with proxies, but I'm confident it will solve all related problems.

Regarding a more detailed repair system for vehicles, it is very much needed indeed. It probably won't be part of the next update, but I reckon a lot of props from recent DLCs can be put to good use. 😉 

Here's the planned changelog :

Spoiler

Tweaked:
Moved several background scripts to non scheduled environment:
* AI management system
* weaponHolders/Groups/Corpses clean-up system
* Both External and Internal vehicles caching systems
* Dynamic Furniture system
New BI key (it's the last one, promised!).

Fixed:
Emptied WeaponHolders weren't properly removed from the Loot Management System.

New:
New parameter (Zombies Module) to allow or prevent zombies from grabbing gear from players.

Right now I have a ready-to-release build, but I want to have a go at something that has been bothering me lately, which is the vanilla AI being pretty much completely deaf... They simply don't hear gunshots beyond a very small range, unless they're directly being shot at. Since I have a pretty solid "enhanced audio perception" for zombies already, I figure it shouldn't be too much troubles to work something out for the vanilla AI.

The update should happen sometime this week, maybe followed by another one before November.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, haleks said:

Since I have a pretty solid "enhanced audio perception" for zombies already, I figure it shouldn't be too much troubles to work something out for the vanilla AI.

Well, that's going to make my videos shorter...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, haleks said:

Hi guys!

Some quick news about the next update & recent suggestions :

I realised this week-end that I added a function to handle that in a previous version - but the script failed to identify emptied weaponHolders...

That is fixed on my current build - no more opening empty weaponHolders, and the overall "looting experience" is a tad more fluid. I still have to test the fix on CUP structures with proxies, but I'm confident it will solve all related problems.

Regarding a more detailed repair system for vehicles, it is very much needed indeed. It probably won't be part of the next update, but I reckon a lot of props from recent DLCs can be put to good use. 😉 

Here's the planned changelog :

Hide contents

Right now I have a ready-to-release build, but I want to have a go at something that has been bothering me lately, which is the vanilla AI being pretty much completely deaf... They simply don't hear gunshots beyond a very small range, unless they're directly being shot at. Since I have a pretty solid "enhanced audio perception" for zombies already, I figure it shouldn't be too much troubles to work something out for the vanilla AI.

The update should happen sometime this week, maybe followed by another one before November.

I know VCOM AI allows you to set the distance for how far Ai can hear shots I believe the default is 800meters I set it anywhere from 825 to 900.

20 hours ago, kodabar said:

Well, that's going to make my videos shorter...

Fear not, the effects should be minimal and mostly for immersion.

My previous statement was a bit inaccurate : the problem is more a matter of how they react, actually. I'm under the impression that it takes several seconds for the AI to react, or to pinpoint the gunshot origin - during that time lap they just stand still, and they only switch to "danger" once they see the shooter. It looks underwhelming...

The goal is just to have them show some kinda surprise right away, and make them switch to danger before they see/pinpoint the shooter. 😉 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, haleks said:

Fear not, the effects should be minimal and mostly for immersion.

My previous statement was a bit inaccurate : the problem is more a matter of how they react, actually. I'm under the impression that it takes several seconds for the AI to react, or to pinpoint the gunshot origin - during that time lap they just stand still, and they only switch to "danger" once they see the shooter. It looks underwhelming...

The goal is just to have them show some kinda surprise right away, and make them switch to danger before they see/pinpoint the shooter. 😉 

Sounds good to me :) hey guys did you see that CUP was updated once again they added new weapons, attachments, clothing and a ton of fixes/compatibilities you guys should check it out.

4 hours ago, haleks said:

the problem is more a matter of how they react, actually. I'm under the impression that it takes several seconds for the AI to react

Ahh! That would make sense why that Bandit stood there and stared at me and my friend while In a Stream. It was only a single Bandit but it was weird as hell. I asked my buddy if it was him right before I shot him with the newer shotgun. Funniest thing I’ve seen, also a tad bit scary.... 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/493948196

at 09:36*^ after the heli flies over the dude is just standing there like Michael Myers, this of course is all going down as I’m also talking about work... 

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Ahh! That would make sense why that Bandit stood there and stared at me and my friend while In a Stream. It was only a single Bandit but it was weird as hell. I asked my buddy if it was him right before I shot him with the newer shotgun. Funniest thing I’ve seen, also a tad bit scary.... 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/493948196

at 09:36*^ after the heli flies over the dude is just standing there like Michael Myers, this of course is all going down as I’m also talking about work... 

😂😂😂

Yeah, I think the AI lacks an "uncertain state" : the "who are you?! Oh you're friendly" kinda situation.

Typically it's the sort of thing that is scripted in mainstream games - and various scenarios in Arma3 campaigns do have those scripted encounters - but that's not part of the "vanilla package". It's a shame IMO, that's what mission makers need to have as a ready-to-use tool in such a sandbox. The situation in your video perfectly depicts that (assuming the lad was indeed hostile ^^).

Regarding the next update and improving AI reactions to audible gunshots, I'm pretty happy with the first results so far!

It's still WIP, but right now the logic behind the script is pretty simple : units within close range of any gunshot will immediately switch to "danger" behaviour (unless they're in stealth mode) if they have no prior knowledge about the shooter and if he belongs to a different group. They will also look at an estimated position of the shooter - the precision depends on how loud the weapon is, and how close the shooter is. The script doesn't actually reveal the shooter to nearby AIs, it just forces them to "act surprised" and look at somewhere near the gunshot while the engine does its stuff. It may indirectly help the AI to spot far away shooters, but other than that it's a rather light approach with mostly cosmetic (yet very much needed) consequences.

• Like 3

kewl you doing AI brains changes now 🤘

On this note... I've tried to use this script (AI detection) to analyze zeds behavior and set proper params on them. It seem it doesn't recognize zombies switch to attack mode properly. But still , its good tool that may help when making changes in AI brains. Check it out @haleks 

41 minutes ago, chernaruski said:

kewl you doing AI brains changes now 🤘

On this note... I've tried to use this script (AI detection) to analyze zeds behavior and set proper params on them. It seem it doesn't recognize zombies switch to attack mode properly. But still , its good tool that may help when making changes in AI brains. Check it out @haleks 

Greenfist' script is designed to monitor "regular" units - zombies in Ravage are usually spawned as agents, and those are a bit different. Most commands related to AI behaviour/knowledge/movement don't work on them. 😉 

Zombies in Ravage behave according to in-house logics and variables, so most  monitoring tools won't have any relevant data for them.

@ any ravager that is interessted:

Would greatly appreciate some ravage testers before the next steam release:) 

I am sure its been posted before (i might have asked for it myself) but i cannot find it. can someone kindly post all ravage loot arrays? 

I would like to add an option that overwrites the default VA loot settings with the ravage loot settings, so VA loot in buildings, lootcrates and VA AI equipment follows the ravage loot settings. 

Thanks! 

Cheers

Vd

• Like 2

Spoiler

My Current Gearpool

Common Weapons
["CUP_hgun_TaurusTracker455","CUP_hgun_Colt1911","CUP_hgun_Makarov","CUP_hgun_PB6P9","hgun_Pistol_01_F","CUP_hgun_TaurusTracker455_gold","CUP_hgun_M9","CUP_srifle_LeeEnfield","CUP_srifle_LeeEnfield_rail","CUP_srifle_CZ550_rail","CUP_srifle_CZ550","CUP_sgun_M1014","CUP_srifle_M14","CUP_arifle_AK47_Early","CUP_arifle_AKM_Early","CUP_arifle_Sa58P","CUP_smg_SA61","CUP_arifle_AKMS_Early","CUP_srifle_SVD_pso","CUP_arifle_AKS_Gold","CUP_arifle_AKS74U","CUP_smg_MP5A5","arifle_AKM_F","sgun_HunterShotgun_01_F","sgun_HunterShotgun_01_sawedoff_F","srifle_DMR_06_hunter_F","CUP_srifle_LeeEnfield_SB_11_4x20_PM","CUP_srifle_CZ550_rail_SB_11_4x20_PM"]

Military Weapons
["CUP_hgun_Compact","CUP_hgun_Duty_M3X","CUP_hgun_Phantom_Flashlight","CUP_hgun_MicroUzi","CUP_hgun_SA61","hgun_P07_khk_F","hgun_P07_F","hgun_ACPC2_F","hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_MRD_F","hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F","hgun_Rook40_F","CUP_hgun_Glock17_blk","CUP_hgun_glock17_flashlight","CUP_srifle_M14_DMR","CUP_arifle_XM16E1","CUP_srifle_SVD_top_rail","CUP_srifle_SVD_wdl_top_rail_optic_DMS","CUP_sgun_Saiga12K","CUP_arifle_CZ805_A1","CUP_arifle_CZ805_GL","CUP_arifle_CZ805_A2","CUP_arifle_CZ805_B","CUP_arifle_CZ805_A2_Holo_Laser","CUP_smg_EVO","CUP_arifle_FNFAL","CUP_arifle_FNFAL_railed","CUP_arifle_FNFAL5061","CUP_arifle_FNFAL5062","CUP_arifle_FNFAL_OSW","CUP_arifle_L85A2_ACOG_Laser","CUP_srifle_CZ750_SOS_bipod","CUP_srifle_G22_wdl_SOS_bipod","CUP_arifle_L85A2","CUP_arifle_L85A2_NG","CUP_arifle_L85A2_G","CUP_arifle_L85A2_GL","CUP_arifle_L86A2","CUP_srifle_M24_blk","CUP_arifle_M16A1","CUP_arifle_M4A1_Aim","CUP_arifle_M16A2","CUP_arifle_Colt727","CUP_arifle_Colt727_M203","CUP_arifle_M16A4_Base","CUP_arifle_M16A4_Grip","CUP_srifle_M40A3_SOS_bipod","CUP_arifle_M4A1_black","CUP_arifle_M4A1","CUP_arifle_M4A1_camo_carryhandle","CUP_arifle_M4A3_black","CUP_arifle_M4A3_camo","CUP_arifle_M4A1_camo","CUP_arifle_M4A1_BUIS_GL","CUP_arifle_M4A1_GL_carryhandle","CUP_arifle_M4A1_GL_carryhandle_camo","CUP_glaunch_M79","CUP_srifle_Mk12SPR_LeupoldM3LR","CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_black","CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_FG_black","CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_EGLM_Holo_Laser_mfsup","CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_SFG_black","CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_SFG_woodland","CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_black","CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_FG_black","CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_FG_woodland","CUP_arifle_AKS74_Kobra","CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_Black","CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_FG_black","CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_EGL_ElcanSpecter_Laser","CUP_smg_bizon","CUP_arifle_RPK74","CUP_arifle_RPK74_45","Rusty_srifle_DMR_04_F","Rusty_LMG_Zafir_F","arifle_AK12_F","arifle_AK12_GL_F","srifle_DMR_06_camo_khs_F","hgun_PDW2000_F","SMG_05_F","CUP_arifle_G36C_wdl","CUP_arifle_AK101","arifle_MSBS65_F","arifle_MSBS65_sand_F","hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_green_F","CUP_arifle_M4A1_GL_ACOG_Flashlight","CUP_srifle_M24_wdl_LeupoldMk4LRT","CUP_arifle_M16A4_GL_ACOG_Laser","CUP_hgun_M9_mzls_smg_02","CUP_arifle_AK107_pso","CUP_srifle_VSSVintorez_pso","CUP_arifle_CZ805B_GL_ACOG_Laser","CUP_srifle_SVD_wdl_ghillie","CUP_arifle_CZ805_A2_MRCO_Laser","CUP_arifle_M16A4_Aim_Laser"]

Rare Weapons
["CUP_arifle_AK101_railed","CUP_arifle_AK101_GL_top_rail","CUP_arifle_AK102","CUP_arifle_AK102_railed","CUP_arifle_AK103","CUP_arifle_AK103_top_rail","CUP_arifle_AK103_railed","CUP_arifle_AKS74UN_kobra_snds","CUP_arifle_AK74M_railed","CUP_arifle_AKS74U_railed","CUP_arifle_AKS74U","CUP_arifle_AK109_GL_railed","CUP_arifle_AK47_GL_top_rail","CUP_arifle_AK74_top_rail","CUP_arifle_AKS74","CUP_arifle_AKS74_Early","CUP_arifle_AKS74_GL_Early","CUP_arifle_TYPE_56_2_top_rail","CUP_arifle_TYPE_56_2","CUP_smg_MP5A5_flashlight","CUP_smg_vityaz","CUP_smg_vityaz_top_rail","CUP_smg_vityaz_vfg_top_rail","CUP_smg_vityaz_vfg","CUP_smg_vityaz_vfg_front_rail","CUP_smg_SA61","CUP_smg_saiga9","CUP_arifle_SAIGA_MK03","CUP_arifle_SAIGA_MK03_top_rail","CUP_arifle_SAIGA_MK03_Wood","CUP_arifle_SIAGE_MK03_Wood_top_rail","CUP_arifle_SR3M_Vikhr","CUP_arifle_SR3M_Vikhr_VFG","CUP_arifle_SR3M_Vikhr_top_rail","CUP_arifle_SR3M_Vikhr_VFG_top_rail","CUP_srifle_VSSVintorez_flash","CUP_srifle_VSSVintorez_VFG","CUP_srifle_VSSVintorez_VFG_top_rail","CUP_arifle_mk18_black","CUP_arifle_mk18_m203_black","CUP_arifle_M16A2_GL","CUP_arifle_HK416_CQB_Black","CUP_arifle_HK416_CQB_Desert","CUP_arifle_HK416_CQB_Wood","CUP_arifle_HK416_CQB_M203_Black","CUP_arifle_HK416_CQB_M203_Desert","CUP_arifle_HK416_CQB_M203_Wood","CUP_arifle_HK416_CQB_AG36","CUP_arifle_HK416_CQB_AG36_Wood","CUP_arifle_HK416_M203_Black","CUP_arifle_HK417_12","CUP_arifle_HK417_12_Wood","CUP_arifle_HK417_12_M203","CUP_arifle_HK417_12_AG36","CUP_sgun_AA12","CUP_hgun_BallisticShield_Armed","CUP_srifle_ksvk","CUP_srifle_M107_LeupoldVX3","CUP_srifle_M110_ANPVS10","CUP_srifle_AS50_AMPAS13c2","CUP_lmg_UK59","CUP_lmg_minimipara","CUP_lmg_L110A1","CUP_lmg_L7A2_Flat","CUP_lmg_L7A2","CUP_lmg_m249_SQuantoon","CUP_glaunch_M32","CUP_lmg_m249_pip3","CUP_lmg_M60E4_norail","CUP_lmg_M60E4","CUP_lmg_FNMAG","CUP_lmg_MG3","CUP_lmg_MG3_rail","CUP_lmg_Pecheneg","CUP_arifle_MG36","CUP_arifle_MG36_hex","CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_EGLM_black","CUP_arifle_Mk20_black","CUP_arifle_M4A1_LeupoldMk4CQT_Laser","CUP_glaunch_Mk13","CUP_smg_MP5SD6","CUP_arifle_xm8_sharpshooter","CUP_arifle_XM8_Railed","CUP_arifle_xm8_SAW","Rusty_DMR_05_base_F","Rusty_srifle_DMR_02_F","srifle_DMR_02_SOS_F","srifle_GM6_F","srifle_DMR_07_ghex_F","arifle_ARX_blk_F","hgun_ACPC2_snds_F","hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_snds_F","hgun_Rook40_snds_F","hgun_PDW2000_snds_F","arifle_MSBS65_UBS_F","CUP_arifle_CZ805_GL_ZDDot_Laser","CUP_arifle_CZ805_A2_ZDDot_Flashlight_Snds","arifle_RPK12_F","hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_MRD_mzls_smg_01_F","CUP_srifle_AWM_wdl_LRPS_snds_AWM","CUP_srifle_SVD_pso_snds_KZRZP","srifle_LRR_SOS_F","srifle_DMR_02_SOS_F","CUP_srifle_SVD_NSPU","CUP_arifle_CZ805_GL_Hamr_Laser","CUP_smg_EVO_MRad_Flashlight_Snds","CUP_arifle_M4A1_M203_ANPAS13c1_Laser","CUP_arifle_M4A1_Aim_Laser_snds","CUP_arifle_L85A2_CWS_Laser","CUP_arifle_FNFAL_ANPVS4"]

Common Uniforms
["U_C_Poloshirt_blue","U_C_Poloshirt_burgundy","U_C_Poloshirt_redwhite","U_C_Poloshirt_salmon","U_C_Poloshirt_stripped","U_C_Poloshirt_tricolour","U_Competitor","U_C_HunterBody_grn","U_BG_Guerilla2_2","U_BG_Guerilla2_1","U_BG_Guerilla2_3","U_BG_Guerilla3_1","U_OrestesBody","U_C_Journalist","U_Marshal","U_Rangemaster","U_C_WorkerCoveralls","U_C_Poor_1","U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_4_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_1_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_2_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_5_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_3_F","U_C_Man_casual_2_F","U_C_Man_casual_3_F","U_C_man_sport_1_F","U_C_man_sport_3_F","U_C_man_sport_2_F","U_C_Man_casual_6_F","U_C_Man_casual_4_F","U_C_Man_casual_5_F","U_C_WorkerCoverallsBandit","U_C_WorkerCoverallsBlack","U_C_WorkerCoverallsCamo","CUP_U_I_GUE_Anorak_01","CUP_U_I_GUE_Anorak_03","U_C_Mechanic_01_F","CUP_U_C_Rocker_01","CUP_U_C_Rocker_02","CUP_U_C_Rocker_03","CUP_U_C_Rocker_04","CUP_U_I_GUE_Flecktarn2","CUP_U_I_GUE_Flecktarn3","U_BG_Guerilla1_1","U_BG_Guerilla1_1_rvg","U_BG_Guerrilla_6_1NG","CUP_U_C_Citizen_01","CUP_U_C_Citizen_02","CUP_U_C_Citizen_03","CUP_U_C_Citizen_04","CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Lopotev","CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Kam_04","rvg_hoodie_red","rvg_hoodie_kabeiroi","rvg_hoodie_grey","rvg_hoodie_blue","rvg_hoodie_bandit","rvg_retro_bandit","rvg_retro_green","rvg_retro_grey","rvg_retro_kabeiroi","rvg_retro_red","rvg_shirt_bandit","rvg_shirt_check","rvg_shirt_kabeiroi","rvg_shirt_stripe","U_C_Uniform_Farmer_01_F","U_I_L_Uniform_01_tshirt_black_F","U_I_L_Uniform_01_tshirt_olive_F","U_I_L_Uniform_01_tshirt_skull_F","U_I_L_Uniform_01_tshirt_sport_F","U_C_E_LooterJacket_01_F","U_I_L_Uniform_01_camo_F","U_I_L_Uniform_01_deserter_F"]

Military Uniforms
["rvg_bandit","rvg_bandit_1","rvg_camo","rvg_camo_1","rvg_diamond","rvg_diamond_1","rvg_independant","rvg_independant_1","rvg_survivor","rvg_survivor_1","U_I_G_resistanceLeader_F","U_I_G_Story_Protagonist_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Para_2_F","U_I_GhillieSuit","U_I_C_Soldier_Para_3_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Para_5_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Para_4_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Para_1_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Camo_F","CUP_U_I_GUE_Anorak_02","CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Kam_06","CUP_U_B_CZ_WDL_TShirt","CUP_U_B_CZ_WDL_Kneepads_Gloves","CUP_U_B_CZ_WDL_Ghillie","CUP_U_I_GUE_Woodland1","CUP_U_O_RUS_Ghillie","CUP_U_I_RACS_PilotOverall","U_O_FullGhillie_sard","U_I_FullGhillie_ard","U_I_G_Soldier_para_F","U_B_T_Soldier_AR_F","U_I_FullGhillie_lsh","U_BG_Guerrilla_6_1R","U_BG_Guerilla1_2_F","CUP_U_O_SLA_Green","CUP_U_O_SLA_Desert","U_B_FullGhillie_lsh","CUP_U_O_SLA_MixedCamo","CUP_U_O_SLA_Overalls_Pilot","CUP_U_O_SLA_Overalls_Tank","CUP_U_O_SLA_Urban","CUP_U_O_RUS_M88_VDV","CUP_U_I_Ghillie_Top","CUP_U_O_RUS_Gorka_Green","CUP_U_O_RUS_Gorka_Partizan_A","CUP_U_O_RUS_Gorka_Partizan","CUP_U_O_Partisan_VSR_Mixed1","CUP_B_USMC_Navy_Red","CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_GHILLIE","U_O_Wetsuit_rvg","rvg_paramilitary_1","CUP_U_O_RUS_VSR93_MSV_rolled_up","U_C_CBRN_Suit_01_Blue_F","U_C_CBRN_Suit_01_White_F","U_B_CBRN_Suit_01_Wdl_F","U_I_CBRN_Suit_01_AAF_F","U_I_E_CBRN_Suit_01_EAF_F","U_I_E_Uniform_01_shortsleeve_F","U_I_E_Uniform_01_sweater_F","U_I_E_Uniform_01_tanktop_F","U_I_E_Uniform_01_F","U_O_R_Gorka_01_F","U_O_R_Gorka_01_brown_F","U_O_R_Gorka_01_camo_F","U_O_R_Gorka_01_black_F","U_I_Wetsuit_rvg","CUP_U_O_RUS_M88_MSV","CUP_U_O_RUS_VSR93_worn_gloves_MSV","U_I_FullGhillie_sard"]

Vests
["rvg_bandolier_1","rvg_bandolier_2","rvg_bandolier_3","rvg_bandolier_4","rvg_chestrig","rvg_deckvest_1","rvg_deckvest_2","rvg_eodvest_1","rvg_eodvest_2","rvg_eodvest_3","rvg_legstrapbag_1","rvg_legstrapbag_2","rvg_legstrapbag_3","rvg_legstrapbag_4","rvg_multipocket_1","rvg_multipocket_2","rvg_multipocket_3","rvg_multipocket_4","rvg_multipocket_5","rvg_platecarrier_1","rvg_platecarrier_2","rvg_platecarrier_3","rvg_platecarrier_4","rvg_platecarrier_5","rvg_rangemaster_1","rvg_rangemaster_2","rvg_rangemaster_3","rvg_rangemaster_4","rvg_ravenvest_1","rvg_tacvest_1","rvg_tacvest_2","rvg_tacvest_3","rvg_tacvest_4","CUP_V_B_ALICE","CUP_V_I_Guerilla_Jacket","CUP_V_O_SLA_M23_1_BRN","CUP_V_O_SLA_M23_1_OD","CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Rig_2_Brown","CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Rig_3_Brown","CUP_V_B_BAF_MTP_Osprey_Mk4_Belt","CUP_V_B_BAF_MTP_Osprey_Mk4_Webbing","CUP_V_C_Police_Holster","CUP_V_O_Ins_Carrier_Rig","CUP_V_O_SLA_Carrier_Belt02","CUP_V_O_SLA_Carrier_Belt03","CUP_V_O_SLA_Carrier_Belt","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket3_01","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket3_03","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_03","CUP_V_B_RRV_Scout","CUP_V_O_Ins_Carrier_Rig_Light","CUP_V_O_Ins_Carrier_Rig_Com","CUP_V_CZ_vest20","CUP_V_B_PASGT_no_bags_OD","CUP_V_B_PASGT_no_bags","CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Rig","CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Rig_wdl_2","CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Rig_wdl_3","CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Base_Olive","CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Base_M81","CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Base_Coyote","CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Rifleman_Olive","CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Black_Veh","CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest_wdl","CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest_wdl_2","CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest_wdl_3","CUP_V_O_SLA_6B3_1_URB","V_Chestrig_blk","V_Chestrig_khk","CUP_V_B_PilotVest","CUP_V_B_BAF_MTP_Osprey_Mk4_Scout","CUP_V_B_BAF_DPM_Osprey_Mk3_Scout","CUP_V_B_BAF_DPM_Osprey_Mk3_Rifleman","V_SmershVest_01_F","V_SmershVest_01_radio_F","V_CarrierRigKBT_01_light_EAF_F","V_CarrierRigKBT_01_light_Olive_F","V_CarrierRigKBT_01_EAF_F","V_CarrierRigKBT_01_Olive_F","V_O2Tank_1"]

Backpacks
["CUP_B_AlicePack_Bedroll","CUP_B_AlicePack_Khaki","CUP_B_AlicePack_OD","CUP_B_CivPack_WDL","CUP_B_ACRPara_m95","CUP_B_ACRScout_m95","CUP_B_HikingPack_Civ","CUP_B_Kombat_Olive","CUP_B_GER_Pack_Flecktarn","CUP_B_SLA_Medicbag","CUP_B_RPGPack_Khaki","CUP_B_RUS_Backpack","CUP_B_USPack_Coyote","CUP_B_GER_Pack_Tropentarn","rvg_assault","rvg_bergan","rvg_carryall_1","rvg_carryall_2","rvg_field","rvg_kitbag","rvg_legstrappack_1","rvg_legstrappack_2","rvg_legstrappack_3","rvg_tactical","B_AssaultPack_blk","B_AssaultPack_cbr","B_AssaultPack_mcamo","B_Carryall_ocamo","O_HMG_01_high_weapon_F","O_Mortar_01_weapon_F","O_HMG_01_support_F","B_TacticalPack_mcamo","B_TacticalPack_ocamo","B_ViperLightHarness_hex_F","ACE_TacticalLadder_Pack","ace_gunbag","O_UAV_01_backpack_F","CUP_B_Motherlode_MTP","CUP_B_Predator_MTP"]

Headgear
["H_Bandanna_surfer","H_Bandanna_khk","H_Bandanna_khk_hs","H_Bandanna_cbr","H_Bandanna_sgg","H_Bandanna_surfer_blk","H_Bandanna_surfer_grn","H_Bandanna_gry","H_Bandanna_blu","H_Bandanna_camo","H_Bandanna_mcamo","H_Shemag_khk","H_Shemag_tan","H_Shemag_olive","H_ShemagOpen_khk","H_ShemagOpen_tan","H_Beret_blk","H_Beret_red","H_Beret_grn","H_BandMask_blk","rvg_bandage_1","rvg_bandage_2","rvg_bandage_3","rvg_presshelmet_1","rvg_presshelmet_2","rvg_presshelmet_3","rvg_racing_1","rvg_racing_2","rvg_racing_3","rvg_racing_4","rvg_racing_5","rvg_safari_1","rvg_safari_2","rvg_safari_3","rvg_skate_1","rvg_skate_2","rvg_skate_3","H_Cap_grn_BI","H_Cap_blk","H_Cap_blu","H_Cap_blk_CMMG","H_Cap_grn","H_Cap_blk_ION","H_Cap_oli","H_Cap_press","H_Cap_red","H_Cap_surfer","H_Cap_tan","H_Cap_khaki_specops_UK","H_Cap_blk_Raven","H_Cap_brn_SPECOPS","H_Hat_camo","H_Hat_grey","H_Cap_marshal","CUP_H_NAPA_Fedora","CUP_H_FR_BandanaWdl","CUP_H_FR_Bandana_Headset","CUP_H_PMC_Beanie_Black","CUP_H_PMC_Beanie_Khaki","CUP_H_ChDKZ_Beanie","CUP_H_C_MAGA_01","CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_Grey","CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_Tan","CUP_H_PMC_EP_Headset","H_RacingHelmet_1_red_F","H_RacingHelmet_3_F","H_Booniehat_tna_F","CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_M1_btp","CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_M1_Vine","CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_M1_m81","CUP_H_C_Ushanka_03","CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_Pro","CUP_H_US_H_PASGT_WDL","CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_olive","CUP_H_SLA_Helmet_DES","CUP_H_SLA_Helmet","CUP_H_SLA_Helmet_BLK","CUP_H_SLA_Helmet_URB","CUP_H_TK_Helmet","rvg_construction_1","rvg_construction_2","rvg_construction_3","CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_TPAT","CUP_H_GER_LWH_Flecktarn","CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_ECH2_Black","CUP_H_RUS_6B47_SF","CUP_H_CDF_H_PASGT_UN","CUP_NVG_PVS7","H_HelmetB_TI_tna_F","H_Hat_Tinfoil_F","ACE_NVG_Gen1","H_HelmetHBK_chops_F","H_HelmetO_ViperSP_ghex_F","H_HelmetHBK_ear_F","CUP_H_CZ_Helmet10","CUP_H_BAF_MTP_Mk7_PRR_SCRIM_B","CUP_H_BAF_MTP_Mk7_PRR_SCRIM_A","H_HelmetIA","H_HelmetAggressor_F","CUP_H_USMC_Goggles_HelmetWDL","CUP_H_BAF_DPM_Mk6_NETTING_PRR","CUP_H_BAF_MTP_Mk7"]

Facegear
["rvg_balaclava_2","rvg_balaclavaCombat_2","rvg_balaclavaLow_2","rvg_balaclava_5","rvg_balaclavaCombat_5","rvg_balaclavaLow_5","rvg_balaclava_3","rvg_balaclavaCombat_3","rvg_balaclavaLow_3","rvg_balaclava_1","rvg_balaclavaCombat_1","rvg_balaclavaLow_1","rvg_balaclava_4","rvg_balaclavaCombat_4","rvg_balaclavaLow_4","rvg_bandana_4","rvg_bandanaAvi_4","rvg_bandanaShades_4","rvg_bandanaSport_4","rvg_bandana_2","rvg_bandanaAvi_2","rvg_bandanaShades_2","rvg_bandanaSport_2","rvg_bandana_3","rvg_bandanaAvi_3","rvg_bandana_1","rvg_bandanaAvi_1","rvg_eyeprotector","rvg_bandana_5","rvg_bandanaAvi_5","rvg_bandanaSport_5","rvg_respirator_5","rvg_respirator_1","rvg_respirator_4","rvg_respirator_2","rvg_respirator_3","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Ranger","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Red","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Skull","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Smilie","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Tan","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Tan_Glasses_Dark_Headset","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Tropical","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Tropical_Glasses_Ember","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Black_Glasses_Ember","CUP_FR_NeckScarf3","CUP_FR_NeckScarf4","CUP_FR_NeckScarf5","CUP_G_Oakleys_Drk","Mask_M40_OD","PU_shemagh_OD","PU_shemagh_White","PU_shemagh_GryBLK","PU_shemagh_GryO","G_Bandanna_beast","G_Lowprofile","G_Tactical_Clear","CUP_PMC_G_thug","G_RegulatorMask_F","G_AirPurifyingRespirator_02_sand_F","G_Balaclava_TI_blk_F"]

Rare Items

["MineDetector","APERSBoundingMine","ATMine","APERSMine","ACE_IEDUrbanSmall_Range","APERSMineDispenser_Mine_F","CUP_TimeBomb_M","Claymore_F","CUP_optic_PSO_3","optic_MRCO","muzzle_snds_L","muzzle_snds_acp","CUP_acc_CZ_M3X","CUP_muzzle_snds_KZRZP_SVD","CUP_muzzle_mfsup_Flashhider_556x45_Black","CUP_optic_GOSHAWK_RIS","ACE_EarPlugs","ACE_Chemlight_HiBlue","ACE_HuntIR_monitor","ACE_M14","ACE_M84","ACE_Kestrel4500","ACE_wirecutter","ACE_NVG_Gen2","ACE_microDAGR","ACE_Sandbag_empty","ACE_SpottingScope","ACE_EntrenchingTool","ACE_Tripod","ACE_HuntIR_M203","ACE_key_lockpick","ACE_CableTie","ACE_DeadManSwitch","ACE_M26_Clacker","ACE_DefusalKit","ACE_Flashlight_XL50","ACE_SLAMBottomMine","ACE_HandFlare_Green","ACE_muzzle_mzls_smg_01","ACE_muzzle_mzls_smg_02","ACE_muzzle_mzls_L","SCT_plate_ceramic_steel3_VD_M_magtype","SCT_plate_ceramic_steel3_VD_M_magtype","SCT_plate_ceramic_AR5003A_VD_M_magtype","SCT_plate_ceramic_steel4_VD_M_magtype","SCT_plate_ceramic_esapi_VD_M_magtype","SCT_plate_ceramic_Xsapi_VD_M_magtype","SCT_plate_ceramic_SARVIP_VD_M_magtype","ACE_Vector","ACE_Yardage450","ACE_MX2A","O_UavTerminal"]

Hey guys if you are interested my current Gearpool is listed in the first spoiler The second spoiler contains most of the classnames for the new Weapons, Attachment, vest etc added to CUP in the most recent update.

Spoiler

New CUP Weapons,Attachments, etc 10/16/19

Handguns/smgs

"CUP_hgun_Mk23",

"CUP_hgun_Deagle",
/////////////////////
"CUP_hgun_TEC9",

"CUP_hgun_Mac10",

"CUP_hgun_MP7",

"CUP_hgun_MP7_woodland",
//////////////////////////////

Assualt Rifles/smgs

"CUP_arifle_AK74M_railed_afg_camo",

"CUP_arifle_AKMN_railed",

"CUP_arifle_AKMN_railed_afg_desert",

////////////////////////////////////////
"CUP_arifle_AUG_A1",

"CUP_arifle_CZ805_A1_coyote",

"CUP_arifle_CZ805_A2_coyote",

"CUP_arifle_CZ805_GL_coyote",

"CUP_CZ_BREN2_762_14",

"CUP_CZ_BREN2_762_14_GL",

"CUP_CZ_BREN2_762_8",

"CUP_CZ_BREN2_556_14",
//////////////////////////////////////
"CUP_arifle_FNFAL5061_rhodesian",

"CUP_arifle_FNFAL5061_wooden",

"CUP_arifle_FNFAL_desert",

"CUP_arifle_FNFAL_railed_sand",

"CUP_arifle_FNFAL_railed_woodland",

"CUP_arifle_FNFAL_woodland",
/////////////////////////
"CUP_arifle_Fort221",

"CUP_arifle_Fort222",

"CUP_arifle_Fort224",

"CUP_arifle_Fort224_Grippod",

"CUP_arifle_G36K_KSK_VFG",

"CUP_arifle_G3A3_ris",

"CUP_arifle_G3A3_ris_black",

"CUP_arifle_G3A3_ris_vfg",

"CUP_arifle_G3A3_ris_vfg_black",

"CUP_arifle_G3A3_modern_ris",

"CUP_arifle_G3A3_modern_ris_black",
///////////////////////////////////////
"CUP_arifle_M16A1GL_FS",

"CUP_arifle_M16A1GL_USA",
////////////////////////////
"CUP_smg_Mac10",

"CUP_smg_MP5SD6",

"CUP_smg_MP7",

"CUP_smg_MP7_woodland",
///////////////////////
"CUP_arifle_OTS14_GROZA_762_Grip",

"CUP_arifle_OTS14_GROZA_762",

"CUP_arifle_OTS14_GROZA_762_GL",
/////////////////////////////////////

Shotguns

"CUP_sgun_CZ584",

"CUP_sgun_CZ584_RIS",

"CUP_sgun_M1014_vfg",

"CUP_sgun_M1014_solidstock",

"CUP_sgun_M1014_Entry",

"CUP_sgun_M1014_Entry_vfg",

"CUP_sgun_Saiga12K_top_rail";
///////////////////////////////////

Snipers

"CUP_srifle_M107_Pristine",

"CUP_srifle_M107_Desert",

"CUP_srifle_M107_Snow",

"CUP_srifle_M107_Woodland",
/////////////////////////////

"CUP_srifle_m110_kac_black",

"CUP_srifle_M110_black",

"CUP_srifle_M110_woodland",

Attachments

"CUP_muzzle_snds_mk23",

"CUP_acc_mk23_lam_f",

"CUP_muzzle_mfsup_Suppressor_M107_Grey",

"CUP_muzzle_mfsup_Suppressor_Mac10",

"CUP_muzzle_snds_MP7",
////////////////////////////////////////
"CUP_acc_LLM01_L",

"CUP_acc_LLM01_od_L",

"CUP_acc_LLM_black",
////////////////////////

"CUP_acc_ANPEQ_15_Top_Flashlight_Black_L",

"CUP_acc_ANPEQ_15_Top_Flashlight_OD_L",

"CUP_acc_ANPEQ_2_Flashlight_Black_L",

"CUP_acc_ANPEQ_2_Flashlight_OD_L",

Optics

"CUP_optic_GrozaScope",
////////////////////////////////
"CUP_optic_AIMM_COMPM4_BLK",

"CUP_optic_AIMM_MICROT1_BLK",

"CUP_optic_AIMM_MICROT1_TAN",

"CUP_optic_AIMM_MICROT1_OD",
"CUP_optic_AN_PVS_10_od",
"CUP_optic_Elcan_SpecterDR_RMR_black",

"CUP_optic_Elcan_SpecterDR_RMR_od",

"CUP_optic_Elcan_reflex",

"CUP_optic_Elcan_reflex_OD",
"CUP_optic_G33_HWS_BLK",

"CUP_optic_G33_HWS_OD",
///////////////////////////
"CUP_optic_HensoldtZO",

"CUP_optic_HensoldtZO_low",

"CUP_optic_HensoldtZO_low_od",

"CUP_optic_HensoldtZO_low_RDS",

"CUP_optic_HensoldtZO_low_RDS_od",

"CUP_optic_HensoldtZO_RDS_hex",
"CUP_optic_CompM2_low",

"CUP_optic_CompM2_low_coyote",

"CUP_optic_CompM2_low_OD",
///////////////////////////////
"CUP_optic_AIMM_M68_BLK",

"CUP_optic_AIMM_M68_OD",

"CUP_optic_AIMM_COMPM2_BLK",

"CUP_optic_AIMM_COMPM2_OD",
"CUP_optic_MARS",

"CUP_optic_MARS_OD",

"CUP_optic_AIMM_MARS_BLK",

"CUP_optic_AIMM_MARS_OD",
////////////////////////////

"CUP_optic_SB_11_4x20_PM_od",

"CUP_optic_SB_3_12x50_PMII",

"CUP_optic_SB_3_12x50_PMII_Tan";
////////////////////////////////////////////
"CUP_optic_LeupoldMk4_10x40_LRT_Woodland";

"CUP_optic_1p63",

"CUP_optic_AIMM_ZDDOT_BLK",
"CUP_optic_ACOG",

"CUP_optic_ACOG_TA31_KF",

"CUP_optic_ACOG_TA31_KF_Wood",

"CUP_optic_ACOG_TA01NSN_RMR_Black",
///////////////////////////////////////////

Backpacks
"CUP_B_IDF_Backpack",
///////////////////////////
HeadGear

"CUP_H_RUS_6B27_headset_goggles",

"CUP_H_RUS_6B47_goggles_desert",

"CUP_H_RUS_6B47_SF_headset_goggles_black",

"CUP_H_RUS_Altyn_black",

"CUP_H_RUS_Altyn_Goggles_black",

"CUP_H_RUS_Altyn_Shield_Down_black",

"CUP_H_RUS_Altyn_Shield_Up_black",

"CUP_H_RUS_Altyn",

"CUP_H_RUS_Altyn_Goggles",

"CUP_H_RUS_Altyn_Shield_Down",

"CUP_H_RUS_Altyn_Goggles_khaki",

"CUP_H_RUS_Altyn_Shield_Down_khaki",

"CUP_H_RUS_K6_3_black",

"CUP_H_RUS_K6_3_Goggles_black",

"CUP_H_RUS_K6_3_Shield_Down_black",

"CUP_H_RUS_K6_3",

"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_M1_plain_Vine",

"CUP_H_Ger_M92",

"CUP_H_Ger_M92_RGR",

"CUP_H_Ger_M92_Cover",

"CUP_H_Ger_M92_Cover_GG",

"CUP_H_OpsCore_Black",

"CUP_H_OpsCore_Green",

"CUP_H_OpsCore_Grey",

"CUP_H_OpsCore_Spray_US",

"CUP_H_OpsCore_Covered_AAF",
/////////////////////////////////

FaceGear

"CUP_G_ESS_BLK_Scarf_Face_Grn_GPS",

"CUP_G_ESS_KHK_Scarf_Face_Tan_GPS",

"CUP_G_ESS_BLK_Scarf_Face_White_GPS",

"CUP_G_ESS_RGR_Facewrap_Skull",

"CUP_G_ESS_RGR_Facewrap_Tropical",

"CUP_G_ESS_KHK_Facewrap_White",

"CUP_G_WatchGPSCombo",

Vests

"CUP_V_O_SLA_6B3_4_WDL",

"CUP_V_RUS_6B45_1",

"CUP_V_RUS_6B45_3",
/////////////////////////
"CUP_V_CZ_vest10",

"CUP_V_CZ_vest04",

"CUP_V_CZ_NPP2006_nk_black",

"CUP_V_CZ_NPP2006_vz95_black",

"CUP_V_CZ_NPP2006_ok_black",

"CUP_V_CZ_NPP2006_ok_des",

"CUP_V_CZ_NPP2006_nk_vz95",

"CUP_V_CZ_NPP2006_vz95",

"CUP_V_CZ_NPP2006_light_vz95",

"CUP_V_CZ_NPP2006_ok_vz95",

"CUP_V_CZ_NPP2006_co_black",

"CUP_V_CZ_NPP2006_co_vz95",
//////////////////////////////

"CUP_V_B_Armatus_Black",

"CUP_V_B_Armatus_Coyote",

"CUP_V_B_GER_Armatus_Fleck",

"CUP_V_B_Armatus_US_MCam",

"CUP_V_B_Armatus_MCam",

"CUP_V_B_Armatus_OD",

"CUP_V_B_GER_Armatus_Trop",

"CUP_V_B_Armatus_BB_Black",

"CUP_V_B_GER_Armatus_BB_Fleck",

"CUP_V_B_Armatus_BB_US_MCam",

"CUP_V_B_Armatus_BB_MCam",

"CUP_V_B_Armatus_BB_OD",

"CUP_V_B_GER_Armatus_BB_Trop",

"CUP_V_B_Ciras_Black",

"CUP_V_B_Ciras_Khaki",

"CUP_V_B_Ciras_Khaki3",

"CUP_V_B_Ciras_MCam",

"CUP_V_B_Ciras_Olive3",

"CUP_V_B_GER_PVest_Fleck_Gren",

"CUP_V_B_GER_PVest_Fleck_RFL",

"CUP_V_B_GER_PVest_Fleck_TL",

"CUP_V_B_GER_PVest_Trop_TL_LT",

"CUP_V_B_JPC_Black",

"CUP_V_B_JPC_Tan",

"CUP_V_B_JPC_MCam",

"CUP_V_B_JPC_OD",

"CUP_V_B_JPC_Fleck_Light",

"CUP_V_B_JPC_MCam_Light",

"CUP_V_B_JPC_Trop_Light",

"CUP_V_B_LBT_LBV_Black",

"CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Vest",

"CUP_V_B_LBT_LBV_GRN",

"CUP_V_B_LBT_LBV_MCam",

"CUP_V_B_LBT_LBV_OD",

"CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Vest_2",

"CUP_V_IDF_Vest",

"CUP_V_MBSS_PACA_Black",

"CUP_V_MBSS_PACA_CB",

"CUP_V_MBSS_PACA_Green",

"CUP_V_MBSS_PACA_RGR",

"CUP_V_MBSS_PACA2_Black",

"CUP_V_MBSS_PACA2_Green",

"CUP_V_MBSS_PACA2_RGR",

"CUP_V_MBSS_PACA2_Tan",
//////////////////////////

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

can someone kindly post all ravage loot arrays

Sry, i meant the ravage variable names representing the individual loot arrays. I think my question was a bit missleading. 

21 minutes ago, Vandeanson said:

Sry, i meant the ravage variable names representing the individual loot arrays. I think my question was a bit missleading. 

All global variables handled by the gearpool module :

"lootVital_list",
"lootWeapon_list",
"lootMagazine_list",
"lootItem_list",
"lootBackpack_list",
"lootworldObject_list",
"rvg_weapons",
"rvg_LMG",
"rvg_launchers",
"rvg_uniforms_lv0",
"rvg_uniforms_lv1",