Wow, loving the new updates Haleks! Came back after another long break, have to say, it's improved tenfold since I last played. Feels like its own thing now, not just a mod. I'm digging how the zombies react to gunfire, I shot some zeds around a barn and about 30 secs later about fifteen more show up stumbling out of the woods. Some AI in a town started shooting and they were overwhelmed by walkers everywhere. I saw one guy get ganged up on a'la The Walking Dead, with bolters climbing over others to get to the dude. Crazy stuff!

Just a question, I've noticed with the loot now that fridges and cookers seem to spawn only food related items? Lockers and such spawn gear or weapons? Is that intentional or have I just had strangely appropriate luck with the random loot? If it's intentional, I love it, really feels good to loot a fridge and not find an AK-47, two boxes of 5.56 and an APERS bounding mine lmao

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ContheJon said:

Just a question, I've noticed with the loot now that fridges and cookers seem to spawn only food related items? Lockers and such spawn gear or weapons? Is that intentional or have I just had strangely appropriate luck with the random loot? If it's intentional, I love it, really feels good to loot a fridge and not find an AK-47, two boxes of 5.56 and an APERS bounding mine lmao

Intended. 😉 

Welcome back to Ravage buddy!

@alekzenit: There has been no recent change to the loot search system itself, it's possibly MCC or another mod conflicting - or, worst case scenario, a change brought by the recent game update. I'll keep an eye on it, but if you could confirm that you're still having issues with a vanilla set-up (Ravage + CBA), it would be helpful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In my mission, I am getting the error "12:08:09 Inventory item with given name: [rhs_weap_rsp30_red] not found"

I am not using RHS so it is not in my Gear Pool and I have RHS Complete set to 'No'

I have Display Errors 'Enabled' and see no other errors except for this.

Is this a known issue?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, acebelew said:

Is this a known issue?

It is now, thanks for reporting!

It will be patched soon, probably this week-end.

Thank you haleks - not to be pushy, I know you have been busy - but did you happen to see my post: 

8 minutes ago, acebelew said:

Thank you haleks - not to be pushy, I know you have been busy - but did you happen to see my post: 

Saw it this morning, but I was working at the same time and totally forgot... ^^'

To answer your questions, yep, the gear pool module affects everything : AI, loot & traders.

Controlling what traders do trade is possible, but not via module at the moment. I can share some code later if you want.

I'll see what I can do about the 10 kilometers long lists. 😉 

Thank you.  Yeah, it would be great if you could share the code to control what traders have available.  I can PM you with my email or other contact info, whatever works for you.  Thanks again for a well built, extremely enjoyable mod.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, acebelew said:

Thank you.  Yeah, it would be great if you could share the code to control what traders have available.  I can PM you with my email or other contact info, whatever works for you.  Thanks again for a well built, extremely enjoyable mod.

Not to add to Haleks workload but gear arrays for traders would be slick. It would be cool if you could specify lists and then add a call function in the traders init to give him that list thus seperating who has what and making some traders rare and spawned ones could be randomized etc. 

We could likely build some base gear pools ourselves to help the process along....

• Like 4

Thank you haleks, okey, but I playng with MCC earlier and before update arma 3, without issues, and with same mods.. I will play vanilla set-up and test, but I think it will not help. I think it's change brought by the recent game update, maybe not..

I was testing out another upcoming mission on Chernarus Redux, and I got hit a few times and became weak. When I ate food to try and get my health up it only capped at around 85, and I couldn't find any medkits. I also became slow and movements were sluggish, obviously since he's weakened. So I was wondering, since it's tricky to find medkits, is it possible to script a rest and heal kind of option? Perhaps a "Rest until Healed" option for tents or beds that makes your character rest in a bed for 8 or so hours from weakened until healthy (Maybe stopping at around 90 health?) and a longer 12 hour rest for the state below weakened until it gets to weak, then another 8 hour rest to get to healthy? Maybe there could be a food and hydration depletion since your character's body is healing, plus the time passing, would be the downsides to it? Just a suggestion I've been thinking about posting for a while, I've had the "weak" issue before and couldn't find the medkits to heal myself so I basically ended up dying eventually, plus rest is always a good but slow way to heal.

• Like 1

Hi haleks, I turned off TPW mod and it's no longer slow down, and things began to appear, I think it tpw mod, but what exactly is in it.. what causes it I do not know. maybe you can help me.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ContheJon said:

I was testing out another upcoming mission on Chernarus Redux, and I got hit a few times and became weak. When I ate food to try and get my health up it only capped at around 85, and I couldn't find any medkits. I also became slow and movements were sluggish, obviously since he's weakened. So I was wondering, since it's tricky to find medkits, is it possible to script a rest and heal kind of option? Perhaps a "Rest until Healed" option for tents or beds that makes your character rest in a bed for 8 or so hours from weakened until healthy (Maybe stopping at around 90 health?) and a longer 12 hour rest for the state below weakened until it gets to weak, then another 8 hour rest to get to healthy? Maybe there could be a food and hydration depletion since your character's body is healing, plus the time passing, would be the downsides to it? Just a suggestion I've been thinking about posting for a while, I've had the "weak" issue before and couldn't find the medkits to heal myself so I basically ended up dying eventually, plus rest is always a good but slow way to heal.

Are radiation zones turned on? Radiation effects max health and slowly drains your health until you gradually remove it with Anti-Radiation Pills. You also get health from eating/drinking items near a lit campfire you made with the match box + paper item.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, alekzenit said:

Hi haleks, I turned off TPW mod and it's no longer slow down, and things began to appear, I think it tpw mod, but what exactly is in it.. what causes it I do not know. maybe you can help me.

I'd suggest turning off tpw_fall:rthumb:

• Like 2

UPDATE  - I solved the problem by changing probability in the settings 🙂

I`m having 2 big problems with the Ravage mod:

1 - There are now blood spots on the floor in literally every single house (in Tanoa) for example. It breaks the immersion. And the blood pattern repeats over and over. 

2 - I almost never find any loot at all. He search but don`t find almost anything! 

My average is like, 50/70 searchs = 1 empty can ... no guns.

I didn`t change any setting. In the editor I just throw the loot module and I click/check every building type from all the armas.

Any help to  remove the excessive blood from the house floors and to increase the loot findings?

Thank you!

• Like 1

@Recaldy Rad zones are turned off, no radiation in this map. However, I've been hit by zombies a number of times, which seemed to reduce my overall health to "weak". I also tried eating near a campfire and I even hunted some rabbits. No such luck, I couldn't get my health to go above 85 and the "Weak" status still remained.

Just noticed the Compact NVG (Green, Down) model isn't showing up for me when I equip it in the arsenal.

AI Drivers seem to be doing pretty good!  Im so used to micromanaging them to keep them out of trouble... will take a while for me to leave them alone and really see how they perform but so far so good!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, EO said:

I'd suggest turning off tpw_fall:rthumb:

Hi, maybe yes 🙂, but I didn’t turn it on.

8 minutes ago, alekzenit said:

Hi, maybe yes 🙂, but I didn’t turn it on.

Accept my apologies, I thought your issue was related to the Dead Rising feature, gotta little mixed up with another poster, sorry man...ignore my suggestion. :icon18:

14 hours ago, alekzenit said:

Maybe what I meant to say was, If your using TPW mod, tpw_furniture is enabled by default, unless you turn it off it could be conflicting with the Ravage furniture scripts. 

9 hours ago, Flybikes Bmx said:

UPDATE  - I solved the problem by changing probability in the settings 🙂

I`m having 2 big problems with the Ravage mod:

1 - There are now blood spots on the floor in literally every single house (in Tanoa) for example. It breaks the immersion. And the blood pattern repeats over and over. 

2 - I almost never find any loot at all. He search but don`t find almost anything! 

My average is like, 50/70 searchs = 1 empty can ... no guns.

I didn`t change any setting. In the editor I just throw the loot module and I click/check every building type from all the armas.

Any help to  remove the excessive blood from the house floors and to increase the loot findings?

Thank you!

You need to go into the Loot Module and increase the chance to find loot- Civilian, Military, and industrial- loot order survival items, Weapons, Ammo, Clothing, Backpacks as far as the blood stains I'm not sure what to do about that. (:

9 hours ago, Flybikes Bmx said:

excessive blood from the house floors...

The bloodied floors are part of the furniture compositions that spawn with Ravage. 

So I reloaded to where I wasn't injured and went to the same city. This time I found 4 medkits and loads of ammo and I only searched half the places I did last time lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EO said:

Maybe what I meant to say was, If your using TPW mod, tpw_furniture is enabled by default, unless you turn it off it could be conflicting with the Ravage furniture scripts.  

Yes, I think it too. I guess it began to cause a conflict after ravage update with 1775. But with tpw_furniture more loot.. Thanks for help anyway :rthumb:

Haleks, amazing update with the driving AI. One question though...does it affect all AI or only randomly generated AI from the Ravage mod? 

Good question HerestotheGears.

It seems like the spawned AI vehicles are getting around and finding me just fine but my AI sqd dudes have still done some silly shit while driving.

No big deal honestly after all these years, I'm used to it hah.

Anyone run into the "Insufficient Resources" issue while using Zeus and trying to move spawned Ravage AI?  I have never been able to tackle what it is.  Im down to loading CBA, TPW and Ravage only  ( ok I lied, Eden Enhanced, Achilles, Sullen Skies and Aegis but I just piled those back on after testing with out them )  and can't move any foot soldiers.  I can move Zeds and AI if they are in their vehicles but not AI on foot.

Ok back to this new map, BI did a wicked job on it, really fun place to play with the height changes and all the cover.

• Like 1