Just now, ArteyFlow said:

Just the base weapons, but I have the individual attachments themselves added in the "Rare Items" section.

yeah this is truly weird I don't understand how its working for some and not for others hopefully it gets sorted soon.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gill93 said:

What do your Gearpool settings look like aswell?

Tried Arma 3 set to weapons only, and CUP same thing. Those are the only two supporting weapons at the moment, Vanilla weapons, CUP weapons, that’s it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Tried Arma 3 set to weapons only, and CUP same thing. Those are the only two supporting weapons at the moment, Vanilla weapons, CUP weapons, that’s it. 

Ok i'm also using a combination CUP, Vanilla and Ace plus the Ravage stuff with Cup Content set to yes and everything else turned off besides my preset (Tanoa)

• Like 1

I'm debugging this right now, and the only issue I found is that the gearpool module fails to identify invalid classnames. This will be fixed, with a nice error message if wrong classnames are used in the custom arrays. :)

That was the issue with the weapons lists Murazor was using; the module simply failed to do its job and signal the problem, and it was trying to equip units with weapons that didn't exist.

@ArteyFlow, can you paste some of the lists you have? I am guessing your problem is similar.

EDIT : or you can run this in the debug console :

Spoiler

_excludedWpns = [];
if !(isNil "rvg_customWpnLists1") then {
	{
		if !(isClass(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x)) then {
			_excludedWpns pushBackUnique _x;
		};
	} forEach rvg_customWpnLists1;
};
if !(isNil "rvg_customWpnLists2") then {
	{
		};
	} forEach rvg_customWpnLists2;
};
if !(isNil "rvg_customWpnLists3") then {
	{
		};
	} forEach rvg_customWpnLists3;
};
if !(isNil "rvg_customWpnLists4") then {
	{
		};
	} forEach rvg_customWpnLists4;
};
if !(_excludedWpns isEqualTo []) then {
	_t = format ["Warning! Following classnames are not valid : %1", _excludedWpns];
	diag_log _t;
	_t call BIS_fnc_error;
};

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, haleks said:

I'm debugging this right now, and the only issue I found is that the gearpool module fails to identify invalid classnames. This will be fixed, with a nice error message if wrong classnames are used in the custom arrays. 🙂

That was the issue with the weapons lists Murazor was using; the module simply failed to do its job and signal the problem, and it was trying to equip units with weapons that didn't exist.

@ArteyFlow, can you paste some of the lists you have? I am guessing your problem is similar.

Hide contents

_excludedWpns = [];
	{
		};
};
	{
		};
};
	{
		};
};
	{
		};
};
	_t = format ["Warning! Following classnames are not valid : %1", _excludedWpns];
	diag_log _t;
	_t call BIS_fnc_error;
};

Absolutely. Here they are:

Common Weapons: "CUP_srifle_CZ550","CUP_srifle_LeeEnfield","hlc_rifle_M1903A1","hlc_rifle_M1903A1_unertl","rhs_weap_Izh18","rhs_weap_kar98k","rhs_weap_m1garand_sa43","rhs_weap_m38","rhs_weap_m3a1","rhs_weap_M590_5RD","rhs_weap_mosin_sbr","rhs_weap_MP44","CUP_hgun_TaurusTracker455","hlc_pistol_C96_Wartime","hlc_pistol_C96_Custom","rhs_weap_6p53","rhs_weap_makarov_pm","rhs_weap_tt33","rhs_weap_type94_new","rhsusf_weap_m1911a1"

Military Weapons: "CUP_arifle_CZ805_A1","CUP_arifle_CZ805_B","CUP_arifle_FNFAL","CUP_arifle_L85A2","CUP_arifle_M16A1","CUP_arifle_M16A2","CUP_arifle_M16A4_Base","CUP_arifle_M4A1","CUP_arifle_M4A1_black","CUP_arifle_M4A1_camo_carryhandle","CUP_arifle_M4A1_desert_carryhandle","CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC","CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_black","CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_woodland","CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD","CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_black","CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_woodland","CUP_arifle_Sa58P","CUP_arifle_Sa58P_des","CUP_arifle_XM8_Carbine","CUP_arifle_XM8_Compact","CUP_hgun_Compact","CUP_hgun_Duty","CUP_hgun_M9","CUP_hgun_MicroUzi","CUP_hgun_Phantom","CUP_sgun_M1014","CUP_sgun_Saiga12k","CUP_smg_bizon","CUP_smg_sa61","CUP_srifle_M110","CUP_srifle_M14","CUP_srifle_M14_DMR","CUP_srifle_M24_blk","CUP_srifle_M24_des","CUP_srifle_M24_wdl","CUP_srifle_Mk12SPR","SMG_01_F","SMG_02_F","SMG_03C_black","SMG_03C_camo","SMG_03C_hex","SMG_03C_khaki","SMG_03_black","SMG_03_camo","SMG_03_hex","SMG_03_khaki","SMG_05_F","arifle_AK12_F","arifle_CTAR_blk_F","arifle_CTAR_ghex_F","arifle_CTAR_hex_F","arifle_Katiba_C_F","arifle_Katiba_F","arifle_MXC_Black_F","arifle_MXC_F","arifle_MXC_khk_F","arifle_MXM_Black_F","arifle_MXM_F","arifle_MXM_khk_F","arifle_MX_Black_F","arifle_MX_F","arifle_MX_khk_F","arifle_Mk20C_F","arifle_Mk20C_plain_F","arifle_Mk20_F","arifle_Mk20_plain_F","arifle_SPAR_01_blk_F","arifle_SPAR_01_khk_F","arifle_SPAR_01_snd_F","arifle_SPAR_03_blk_f","arifle_SPAR_03_khk_f","arifle_SPAR_03_snd_f","arifle_TRG21_F","hgun_ACPC2_F","hgun_P07_F","hgun_P07_khk_F","hgun_PDW2000_F","hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F","hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F","hgun_Rook40_F","hlc_pistol_P226R_357","hlc_pistol_P226R_40","hlc_pistol_P226US","hlc_rifle_416C","hlc_rifle_416D10","hlc_rifle_416D10_ptato","hlc_rifle_416D10_st6","hlc_rifle_416D10_tan","hlc_rifle_416D10_wdl","hlc_rifle_ACR68_mid_black","hlc_rifle_ACR68_mid_green","hlc_rifle_ACR68_mid_tan","hlc_rifle_ACR_mid_black","hlc_rifle_ACR_mid_green","hlc_rifle_ACR_mid_tan","hlc_rifle_CQBR","hlc_rifle_FN3011","hlc_rifle_FN3011Lynx","hlc_rifle_FN3011Modern","hlc_rifle_FN3011Modern_camo","hlc_rifle_FN3011Tactical","hlc_rifle_FN3011Tactical_green","hlc_rifle_FN3011Tactical_grey","hlc_rifle_FN3011_WDL","hlc_rifle_G36A1","hlc_rifle_G36C","hlc_rifle_G36E1","hlc_rifle_G36KA1","hlc_rifle_G36KE1","hlc_rifle_G36V","hlc_rifle_M21","hlc_rifle_M4","hlc_rifle_M4a1carryhandle","hlc_rifle_RU556","hlc_rifle_RU5562","hlc_rifle_SAMR","hlc_rifle_SG550","hlc_rifle_SG550_TAC","hlc_rifle_SG551LB","hlc_rifle_SG551LB_TAC","hlc_rifle_SG553LB","hlc_rifle_SG553LB_TAC","hlc_rifle_aek971","hlc_rifle_aug","hlc_rifle_auga1_b","hlc_rifle_auga1_t","hlc_rifle_auga2","hlc_rifle_auga2_b","hlc_rifle_auga2_t","hlc_rifle_auga3","hlc_rifle_auga3_b","hlc_rifle_auga3_bl","hlc_rifle_bcmjack","hlc_rifle_colt727","hlc_rifle_g3a3","hlc_rifle_g3sg1","hlc_rifle_hk33a2","hlc_rifle_hk51","hlc_rifle_psg1","hlc_rifle_samr2","hlc_rifle_vendimus","hlc_smg_MP5N","hlc_smg_mp5a2","hlc_smg_mp5a3","hlc_smg_mp5a4","hlc_smg_mp5k_PDW","rhs_weap_M590_8RD","rhs_weap_ak103","rhs_weap_ak103_zenitco01_b33","rhs_weap_ak104","rhs_weap_ak104_zenitco01_b33","rhs_weap_ak105","rhs_weap_ak105_zenitco01_b33","rhs_weap_ak74","rhs_weap_ak74_2","rhs_weap_ak74_3","rhs_weap_ak74m","rhs_weap_ak74m_camo","rhs_weap_ak74m_desert","rhs_weap_ak74n","rhs_weap_ak74n_2","rhs_weap_akm","rhs_weap_akm_zenitco01_b33","rhs_weap_akmn","rhs_weap_akms","rhs_weap_aks74","rhs_weap_aks74n","rhs_weap_aks74n_2","rhs_weap_aks74u","rhs_weap_aks74un","rhs_weap_hk416d145","rhs_weap_hk416d145_d","rhs_weap_hk416d145_d_2","rhs_weap_hk416d145_wd","rhs_weap_hk416d145_wd_2","rhs_weap_m14ebrri","rhs_weap_m16a4","rhs_weap_m16a4_carryhandle","rhs_weap_m21a","rhs_weap_m27iar","rhs_weap_m40a5","rhs_weap_m40a5_d","rhs_weap_m40a5_wd","rhs_weap_m4a1","rhs_weap_m4a1_d","rhs_weap_m4a1_wd","rhs_weap_mk18","rhs_weap_mk18_d","rhs_weap_mk18_wd","rhs_weap_pp2000","rhs_weap_rsp30_red","rhs_weap_savz58p","rhs_weap_savz58p_black","rhs_weap_savz58v","rhs_weap_savz58v_black","rhs_weap_sr25","rhs_weap_sr25_d","rhs_weap_sr25_wd","rhs_weap_svdp","rhs_weap_svdp_wd","rhs_weap_vhsd2","rhs_weap_vhsd2_ct15x","rhsusf_weap_MP7A2","rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_aor1","rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_desert","rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_winter","rhsusf_weap_glock17g4","srifle_DMR_01_F","srifle_DMR_03_F","srifle_DMR_03_khaki_F","srifle_DMR_03_multicam_F","srifle_DMR_03_tan_F","srifle_DMR_03_woodland_F","srifle_DMR_06_camo_F","srifle_DMR_06_olive_F","srifle_DMR_07_blk_F","srifle_DMR_07_ghex_F","srifle_DMR_07_hex_F","srifle_EBR_F"

Rare Weapons: "CUP_arifle_L86A2","CUP_arifle_MG36","CUP_arifle_MG36_camo","CUP_arifle_MG36_hex","CUP_arifle_MG36_wdl","CUP_arifle_RPK74","CUP_arifle_xm8_SAW","CUP_lmg_M240","CUP_lmg_M60E4","CUP_lmg_Mk48_des","CUP_lmg_Mk48_wdl","CUP_srifle_AS50","CUP_srifle_AWM_des","CUP_srifle_AWM_wdl","CUP_srifle_G22_des","CUP_srifle_G22_wdl","CUP_srifle_ksvk","LMG_Mk200_F","LMG_Zafir_F","MMG_01_hex_F","MMG_01_tan_F","MMG_02_black_F","arifle_ARX_blk_F","arifle_ARX_ghex_F","arifle_ARX_hex_F","arifle_MX_SW_Black_F","arifle_MX_SW_F","arifle_MX_SW_khk_F","arifle_SPAR_02_blk_F","arifle_SPAR_02_khk_F","arifle_SPAR_02_snd_F","hlc_rifle_awcovert","hlc_rifle_awcovert_BL","hlc_rifle_awcovert_FDE","hlc_rifle_honeybadger","hlc_smg_mp5sd5","hlc_smg_mp5sd6","rhs_weap_M320","rhs_weap_XM2010","rhs_weap_XM2010_d","rhs_weap_XM2010_sa","rhs_weap_XM2010_wd","rhs_weap_asval","rhs_weap_m107","rhs_weap_m107_d","rhs_weap_m107_w","rhs_weap_m249_pip_L","rhs_weap_m249_pip_S","rhs_weap_m3a1_specops","rhs_weap_m79","rhs_weap_pb_6p9","rhs_weap_pkm","rhs_weap_pkp","rhs_weap_vss","srifle_DMR_02_F","srifle_DMR_02_camo_F","srifle_DMR_02_sniper_F","srifle_DMR_04_F","srifle_DMR_04_tan_F","srifle_DMR_05_blk_F","srifle_DMR_05_hex_F","srifle_DMR_05_tan_F","srifle_GM6_F","srifle_GM6_camo_F","srifle_LRR_F","srifle_LRR_camo_F","srifle_LRR_tna_F"

Launchers: "launch_RPG7_F","rhs_weap_M136"

Common Uniforms: "CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_1","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_2","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_3","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_4","CUP_U_C_Rocker_01","CUP_U_C_Rocker_02","CUP_U_C_Rocker_03","CUP_U_C_Rocker_04","CUP_U_I_GUE_Anorak_01","CUP_U_I_GUE_Anorak_02","CUP_U_I_GUE_Anorak_03","CUP_U_I_GUE_Flecktarn","CUP_U_I_GUE_Flecktarn2","CUP_U_I_GUE_Flecktarn3","CUP_U_I_GUE_Woodland1","U_BG_Guerilla1_1_rvg","U_BG_Guerilla2_1","U_BG_Guerilla2_2","U_BG_Guerilla2_3","U_BG_Guerilla3_1","U_C_HunterBody_grn","U_C_IDAP_Man_Jeans_F","U_C_IDAP_Man_TeeShorts_F","U_C_IDAP_Man_Tee_F","U_C_IDAP_Man_cargo_F","U_C_IDAP_Man_casual_F","U_C_IDAP_Man_shorts_F","U_C_Man_casual_1_F","U_C_Man_casual_2_F","U_C_Man_casual_3_F","U_C_Man_casual_4_F","U_C_Man_casual_5_F","U_C_Man_casual_6_F","U_C_Poloshirt_blue","U_C_Poloshirt_burgundy","U_C_Poloshirt_redwhite","U_C_Poloshirt_salmon","U_C_Poloshirt_stripped","U_C_Poloshirt_tricolour","U_C_Poor_1","U_C_WorkerCoveralls","U_C_WorkerCoverallsBandit","U_C_WorkerCoverallsBlack","U_C_WorkerCoverallsCamo","U_C_man_sport_1_F","U_C_man_sport_2_F","U_C_man_sport_3_F","U_C_rvg_hood_bandit","U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_blk_cyp","U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_cry","U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_oli","U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_wht","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fab","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabbrn","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabdpm","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabgrn","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabkak","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabmtp","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_faboli","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabrus","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabtan","U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_1_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_2_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_3_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_4_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_5_F","U_Orestesbody","rvg_hoodie_bandit","rvg_hoodie_blue","rvg_hoodie_grey","rvg_hoodie_kabeiroi","rvg_hoodie_red","rvg_retro_bandit","rvg_retro_green","rvg_retro_grey","rvg_retro_kabeiroi","rvg_retro_red"

Military Uniforms: "CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_13","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_14","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_15","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_16","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_17","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_18","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_19","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_20","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_21","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_22","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_23","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_24","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_25","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_26","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_27","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_28","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_31","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_32","CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_35","CUP_U_B_BAF_BDU_DPM","CUP_U_B_BAF_DPM_UBACSLONG","CUP_U_B_BAF_DPM_UBACSROLLED","CUP_U_B_BAF_DPM_UBACSTSHIRT","CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_UBACSLONG","CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_UBACSROLLED","CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_UBACSTSHIRT","CUP_U_B_FR_Scout","CUP_U_B_FR_Scout1","CUP_U_B_FR_Scout2","CUP_U_B_FR_Scout3","CUP_U_B_FR_SpecOps","CUP_U_B_GER_BDU_Flecktarn","CUP_U_B_GER_BDU_Tropentarn","CUP_U_B_USArmy_Base","CUP_U_B_USArmy_Soft","CUP_U_B_USArmy_TwoKnee","CUP_U_B_USArmy_UBACS","CUP_U_B_USMC_FROG1_DMARPAT","CUP_U_B_USMC_FROG1_WMARPAT","CUP_U_B_USMC_MARPAT_WDL_RolledUp","CUP_U_B_USMC_MARPAT_WDL_Sleeves","CUP_U_B_US_BDU","CUP_U_B_US_BDU_ERDL","CUP_U_B_US_BDU_OD","CUP_U_B_US_BDU_Tpattern","CUP_U_B_US_BDU_desert","CUP_U_B_US_BDU_roll","CUP_U_B_US_BDU_roll2","CUP_U_B_US_BDU_tigerstripe","CUP_U_B_US_BDU_urban","CUP_U_O_Partisan_TTsKO","CUP_U_O_RUS_Gorka_Green","CUP_U_O_RUS_Gorka_Partizan","CUP_U_O_RUS_Gorka_Partizan_A","CUP_U_O_SLA_Desert","CUP_U_O_SLA_Green","CUP_U_O_SLA_MixedCamo","CUP_U_O_SLA_Urban","CUP_U_O_TK_Green","CUP_U_O_TK_MixedCamo","U_BG_Guerilla1_1","U_BG_Guerilla1_2_F","U_BG_Guerilla_6_1","U_BG_Guerrilla_6_1NG","U_BG_Guerrilla_6_1R","U_BG_Leader","U_B_CTRG_1","U_B_CTRG_2","U_B_CTRG_3","U_B_CTRG_Soldier_2_F","U_B_CTRG_Soldier_3_F","U_B_CTRG_Soldier_F","U_B_CTRG_Soldier_urb_1_F","U_B_CTRG_Soldier_urb_2_F","U_B_CTRG_Soldier_urb_3_F","U_B_CombatUniform_mcam","U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt","U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest","U_B_CombatUniform_tshirt","U_B_FullGhillie_Ish","U_B_FullGhillie_ard","U_B_FullGhillie_sard","U_B_GEN_Commander_F","U_B_GEN_Soldier_F","U_B_GhillieSuit","U_B_T_FullGhillie_tna_F","U_B_T_Sniper_F","U_B_T_Soldier_AR_F","U_B_T_Soldier_AR_F","U_B_T_Soldier_F","U_B_T_Soldier_SL_F","U_B_Wetsuit_rvg","U_B_survival_uniform","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_snip_bld","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_snip_crow","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_snip_crow","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_snip_hawk","U_I_C_Soldier_Camo_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Para_1_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Para_2_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Para_3_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Para_4_F","U_I_C_Soldier_Para_5_F","U_I_CombatUniform","U_I_CombatUniform_shortsleeve","U_I_G_Soldier_para_F","U_I_G_Story_Protagonist_F","U_I_G_resistanceLeader_F","rhs_uniform_FROG01_d","rhs_uniform_FROG01_wd","rhs_uniform_abu","rhs_uniform_acu_ucp","rhs_uniform_cu_ocp","rhs_uniform_cu_ucp","rhs_uniform_g3_blk","rhs_uniform_g3_m81","rhs_uniform_g3_mc","rhs_uniform_g3_rgr","rhs_uniform_g3_tan","rhsgref_uniform_3color_desert","rhsgref_uniform_ERDL","rhsgref_uniform_alpenflage","rhsgref_uniform_altis_lizard","rhsgref_uniform_dpm","rhsgref_uniform_erdl","rhsgref_uniform_flecktarn","rhsgref_uniform_og107","rhsgref_uniform_olive","rhsgref_uniform_para_ttsko_mountain","rhsgref_uniform_para_ttsko_oxblood","rhsgref_uniform_para_ttsko_urban","rhsgref_uniform_reed","rhsgref_uniform_specter","rhsgref_uniform_tigerstripe","rhsgref_uniform_ttsko_forest","rhsgref_uniform_ttsko_mountain","rhsgref_uniform_ttsko_urban","rhsgref_uniform_vsr","rhsgref_uniform_woodland","rhssaf_uniform_digital_desert","rhssaf_uniform_digital_summer","rhssaf_uniform_m10_digital","rhssaf_uniform_m10_digital_desert","rhssaf_uniform_m10_digital_summer","rhssaf_uniform_m93_oakleaf","rvg_bandit","rvg_bandit_1","rvg_camo","rvg_camo_1","rvg_diamond","rvg_diamond_1","rvg_independant","rvg_independant_1","rvg_paramilitary_1","rvg_survivor","rvg_survivor_1"

Vests: "CUP_V_B_ALICE","CUP_V_B_BAF_DDPM_Osprey_Mk3_Rifleman","CUP_V_B_BAF_MTP_Osprey_Mk4_Rifleman","CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_Patrol","CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Rig_2","CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Rig_2_brown","CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Vest_3","CUP_V_B_IOTV_Rifleman","CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Rifleman","CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Rifleman_Coyote","CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Rifleman_DCU","CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Rifleman_Grey","CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Rifleman_M81","CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Rifleman_Olive","CUP_V_B_MTV_Patrol","CUP_V_B_PASGT","CUP_V_B_PASGT_OD","CUP_V_B_PASGT_Winter","CUP_V_B_PASGT_desert","CUP_V_B_RRV_DA1","CUP_V_B_RRV_DA2","CUP_V_B_RRV_Scout3","CUP_V_B_RRV_TL","CUP_V_CDF_6B3_1_DST","CUP_V_CDF_6B3_1_FST","CUP_V_CDF_6B3_1_Green","CUP_V_CDF_6B3_1_MNT","CUP_V_CDF_6B3_1_SNW","CUP_V_CDF_6B3_1_SNW","CUP_V_CZ_vest03","CUP_V_CZ_vest04","CUP_V_CZ_vest16","CUP_V_I_Carrier_Belt","CUP_V_I_Guerilla_Jacket","CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Rig_2","CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Rig_wdl_2","CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest_3","CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest_wdl_3","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_01","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_02","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_03","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_04","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_05","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_06","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_01","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_02","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_03","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_04","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_05","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_06","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_01","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_02","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_03","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_04","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_05","CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_06","CUP_V_O_SLA_6B3_1_DES","CUP_V_O_SLA_6B3_1_URB","CUP_V_O_SLA_6B3_1_WDL","CUP_V_O_SLA_Flak_Vest01","CUP_V_O_SLA_Flak_Vest02","CUP_V_O_SLA_Flak_Vest03","CUP_V_O_SLA_M23_1_BRN","CUP_V_O_SLA_M23_1_OD","CUP_V_O_TK_Vest_1","CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Black_Patrol","CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Coyote_Patrol","CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Winter_Patrol","CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Black_Patrol","CUP_V_RUS_6B3_1","CUP_V_RUS_6B3_Flora_1","FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_ghm","FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_grn","FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_ltr","FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_nja","FRITH_ruin_vestiaGL_tar","FRITH_ruin_vestia_ghm","FRITH_ruin_vestia_grn","FRITH_ruin_vestia_lite_ghm","FRITH_ruin_vestia_lite_grn","FRITH_ruin_vestia_lite_ltr","FRITH_ruin_vestia_lite_nja","FRITH_ruin_vestia_lite_tar","FRITH_ruin_vestia_ltr","FRITH_ruin_vestia_nja","FRITH_ruin_vestia_tar","V_BandollierB_blk","V_BandollierB_cbr","V_BandollierB_ghex_F","V_BandollierB_khk","V_BandollierB_oli","V_BandollierB_rgr","V_Chestrig_blk","V_Chestrig_khk","V_Chestrig_oli","V_Chestrig_rgr","V_Harness0_brn","V_Harness0_ghex_F","V_Harness0_gry","V_Harness_OGL_brn","V_Harness_OGL_ghex_F","V_Harness_OGL_gry","V_LegStrapBag_black_F","V_LegStrapBag_coyote_F","V_LegStrapBag_olive_F","V_O2Tank","V_O2Tank_1","V_PlateCarrier1_blk","V_PlateCarrier1_rgr","V_PlateCarrier1_rgr_noflag_F","V_PlateCarrier1_tna_F","V_PlateCarrier2_blk","V_PlateCarrier2_rgr","V_PlateCarrier2_rgr_noflag_F","V_PlateCarrier2_tna_F","V_PlateCarrierL_CTRG","V_PlateCarrierlA1_dgtl","V_PlateCarrierlA2_dgtl","V_Pocketed_black_F","V_Pocketed_coyote_F","V_Pocketed_olive_F","V_Rangemaster_belt","V_TacChestrig_cbr_F","V_TacChestrig_grn_F","V_TacChestrig_oli_F","V_TacVestIR_blk","V_TacVest_blk","V_TacVest_brn","V_TacVest_camo","V_TacVest_gen_F","V_TacVest_khk","V_TacVest_oli","rhsgref_TacVest_ERDL","rhsgref_otv_digi","rhsgref_otv_digi","rhsgref_otv_khaki","rhsgref_otv_khaki","rhsgref_otv_md2camo","rhssaf_vest_md99_digital_rifleman","rhssaf_vest_md99_md2camo_rifleman","rhssaf_vest_md99_woodland_rifleman","rhssaf_vest_otv_md2camo","rhsusf_iotv_ocp_Rifleman","rhsusf_iotv_ucp_Rifleman","rhsusf_mbav_rifleman","rhsusf_spc_rifleman","rhsusf_spcs_ocp","rhsusf_spcs_ocp_rifleman","rhsusf_spcs_ocp_rifleman_alt","rhsusf_spcs_ucp","rhsusf_spcs_ucp_rifleman","rhsusf_spcs_ucp_rifleman_alt","rvg_bandolier_1","rvg_bandolier_2","rvg_bandolier_3","rvg_bandolier_4","rvg_chestrig","rvg_deckvest_1","rvg_deckvest_2","rvg_eodvest_1","rvg_eodvest_2","rvg_eodvest_3","rvg_legstrapbag_1","rvg_legstrapbag_2","rvg_legstrapbag_3","rvg_legstrapbag_4","rvg_multipocket_1","rvg_multipocket_2","rvg_multipocket_3","rvg_multipocket_4","rvg_multipocket_5","rvg_platecarrier_1","rvg_platecarrier_2","rvg_platecarrier_3","rvg_platecarrier_4","rvg_platecarrier_5","rvg_rangemaster_1","rvg_rangemaster_2","rvg_rangemaster_3","rvg_rangemaster_4","rvg_ravenvest_1","rvg_tacvest_1","rvg_tacvest_2","rvg_tacvest_3","rvg_tacvest_4"

Headgear: "CUP_H_C_Ushanka_01","CUP_H_C_Ushanka_02","CUP_H_C_Ushanka_03","CUP_H_C_Ushanka_04","CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_Burberry","CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_Grey","CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_Tan","CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Burberry","CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Grey","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_01","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_02","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_03","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_04","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_05","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_06","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_01","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_02","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_03","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_04","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_05","CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_06","CUP_H_TK_Lungee","FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabaaf","FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabdes","FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabdpm","FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabflw","FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabjap","FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabmtp","FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabrus","FRITH_ruin_modhat_fabtar","FRITH_ruin_modhat_ltr","FRITH_ruin_modhat_ltrpntblk","FRITH_ruin_modhat_ltrpntgrn","FRITH_ruin_modhat_ltrpntred","FRITH_ruin_modhat_ltrpntwht","FRITH_ruin_modhat_metgrn","FRITH_ruin_modhat_mettan","H_BandCap_rvg","H_BandCap_rvg","H_BandCap_rvg","H_BandMask_blk","H_BandMask_demon","H_BandMask_khk","H_BandMask_reaper","H_Bandanna_blu","H_Bandanna_camo","H_Bandanna_cbr","H_Bandanna_gry","H_Bandanna_khk","H_Bandanna_mcamo","H_Bandanna_sand","H_Bandanna_sgg","H_Bandanna_surfer","H_Bandanna_surfer_blk","H_Bandanna_surfer_grn","H_Booniehat_dgtl","H_Booniehat_khk","H_Booniehat_mcamo","H_Booniehat_oli","H_Booniehat_tan","H_Booniehat_tna_F","H_Cap_blk","H_Cap_blk_Raven","H_Cap_blu","H_Cap_brn_SPECOPS","H_Cap_grn","H_Cap_khaki_specops_UK","H_Cap_oli","H_Cap_police","H_Cap_press","H_Cap_red","H_Cap_surfer","H_Cap_tan","H_Cap_tan_specops_US","H_Cap_usblack","H_Hat_blue","H_Hat_brown","H_Hat_camo","H_Hat_checker","H_Hat_grey","H_Hat_tan","H_ShemagOpen_khk","H_ShemagOpen_tan","H_Shemag_olive","H_StrawHat_dark","H_Strawhat","H_Watchcap_blk","H_Watchcap_camo","H_Watchcap_cbr","H_Watchcap_khk","rhs_Booniehat_m81","rhs_Booniehat_ocp","rhs_Booniehat_ucp","rhs_booniehat_marpatd","rhs_booniehat_marpatwd","rhs_tsh4","rhs_tsh4_bala","rhs_tsh4_ess","rhs_tsh4_ess_bala","rhsgref_Booniehat_alpen","rhsgref_bcap_specter","rhssaf_bandana_digital","rhssaf_bandana_digital_desert","rhssaf_bandana_md2camo","rhssaf_bandana_oakleaf","rhssaf_bandana_smb","rhssaf_booniehat_digital","rhssaf_booniehat_md2camo","rhssaf_booniehat_woodland","rvg_Construction_1","rvg_bandage_1","rvg_bandage_2","rvg_bandage_3","rvg_construction_2","rvg_construction_3","rvg_hat_brown","rvg_hat_grey","rvg_hat_tan","rvg_presshelmet_1","rvg_presshelmet_2","rvg_presshelmet_3","rvg_racing_1","rvg_racing_2","rvg_racing_3","rvg_racing_4","rvg_racing_5","rvg_safari_1","rvg_safari_2","rvg_safari_3","rvg_skate_1","rvg_skate_2","rvg_skate_3"

Facewear: "CUP_G_Oakleys_Clr","CUP_G_Oakleys_Drk","CUP_G_Oakleys_Embr","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Black_Glasses_Dark","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Black_Glasses_Ember","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Tan_Glasses_Dark","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Tan_Glasses_Ember","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Tropical_Glasses_Dark","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Tropical_Glasses_Ember","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Winter_Glasses_Dark","CUP_G_PMC_Facewrap_Winter_Glasses_Ember","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Black","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Ranger","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Red","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Skull","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Smilie","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Tan","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Tropical","CUP_PMC_Facewrap_Winter","G_Aviator","G_Balaclava_blk","G_Balaclava_combat","G_Balaclava_lowprofile","G_Balaclava_oli","G_Bandanna_aviator","G_Bandanna_beast","G_Bandanna_blk","G_Bandanna_khk","G_Bandanna_oli","G_Bandanna_shades","G_Bandanna_sport","G_Bandanna_tan","G_Combat","G_Combat_Goggles_tna_F","G_Diving","G_Lady_Blue","G_Lowprofile","G_Shades_Black","G_Shades_Blue","G_Shades_Green","G_Shades_Red","G_Spectacles","G_Spectacles_Tinted","G_Sport_BlackWhite","G_Sport_Blackred","G_Sport_Blackyellow","G_Sport_Checkered","G_Sport_Greenblack","G_Sport_Red","G_Squares","G_Squares_Tinted","LBG_Shemagh_Gry","LBG_Shemagh_OD","LBG_Shemagh_Tan","LBG_Shemagh_White","LCG_Shemagh_Gry","LCG_Shemagh_OD","LCG_Shemagh_Tan","LCG_Shemagh_White","LOG_Shemagh_Gry","LOG_Shemagh_OD","LOG_Shemagh_Tan","LOG_Shemagh_White","L_Shemagh_Gry","L_Shemagh_OD","L_Shemagh_Red","L_Shemagh_Tan","L_shemagh_white","Mask_M40","Mask_M40_OD","Mask_M50","PU_shemagh_GryBLK","PU_shemagh_GryCLR","PU_shemagh_GryO","PU_shemagh_OD","PU_shemagh_ODBLK","PU_shemagh_ODCLR","PU_shemagh_ODO","PU_shemagh_Tan","PU_shemagh_TanBLK","PU_shemagh_TanCLR","PU_shemagh_TanO","PU_shemagh_White","PU_shemagh_WhiteBLK","PU_shemagh_WhiteCLR","PU_shemagh_WhiteO","avon_SF12","avon_ct12","avon_fm12","rhs_balaclava","rhs_balaclava1_olive","rhs_scarf","rhsusf_shemagh2_gogg_grn","rhsusf_shemagh2_gogg_od","rhsusf_shemagh2_gogg_tan","rhsusf_shemagh2_gogg_white","rhsusf_shemagh2_grn","rhsusf_shemagh2_od","rhsusf_shemagh2_tan","rhsusf_shemagh2_white","rhsusf_shemagh_gogg_grn","rhsusf_shemagh_gogg_od","rhsusf_shemagh_gogg_tan","rhsusf_shemagh_gogg_white","rhsusf_shemagh_grn","rhsusf_shemagh_od","rhsusf_shemagh_tan","rhsusf_shemagh_white","rvg_BalaclavaCombat_1","rvg_BalaclavaCombat_2","rvg_BalaclavaCombat_3","rvg_BalaclavaCombat_4","rvg_BalaclavaCombat_5","rvg_BalaclavaLow_1","rvg_BalaclavaLow_2","rvg_BalaclavaLow_3","rvg_BalaclavaLow_4","rvg_BalaclavaLow_5","rvg_balaclava_1","rvg_balaclava_2","rvg_balaclava_3","rvg_balaclava_4","rvg_balaclava_5","rvg_bandanaAvi_1","rvg_bandanaAvi_2","rvg_bandanaAvi_3","rvg_bandanaAvi_4","rvg_bandanaAvi_5","rvg_bandanaShades_1","rvg_bandanaShades_2","rvg_bandanaShades_3","rvg_bandanaShades_4","rvg_bandanaShades_5","rvg_bandanaSport_1","rvg_bandanaSport_2","rvg_bandanaSport_3","rvg_bandanaSport_4","rvg_bandanaSport_5","rvg_bandana_1","rvg_bandana_2","rvg_bandana_3","rvg_bandana_4","rvg_bandana_5","rvg_respirator_1","rvg_respirator_2","rvg_respirator_3","rvg_respirator_4","rvg_respirator_5"

Backpacks: "B_Bergen_dgtl_F","B_Bergen_hex_F","B_Bergen_mcamo_F","B_Bergen_tna_F","B_Carryall_cbr","B_Carryall_ghex_F","B_Carryall_khk","B_Carryall_mcamo","B_Carryall_ocamo","B_Carryall_oli","B_Carryall_oucamo","B_FieldPack_blk","B_FieldPack_cbr","B_FieldPack_ghex_F","B_FieldPack_khk","B_FieldPack_ocamo_F","B_FieldPack_oli","B_FieldPack_oucamo","B_Kitbag_cbr","B_Kitbag_mcamo","B_Kitbag_rgr","B_Kitbag_sgg","B_Kitbag_tan","B_Messenger_Black_F","B_Messenger_Coyote_F","B_Messenger_Gray_F","B_Messenger_IDAP_F","B_Messenger_Olive_F","B_TacticalPack_blk","B_TacticalPack_mcamo","B_TacticalPack_ocamo","B_TacticalPack_oli","B_TacticalPack_rgr","B_ViperHarness_blk_F","B_ViperHarness_ghex_F","B_ViperHarness_hex_F","B_ViperHarness_khk_F","B_ViperHarness_oli_F","B_ViperLightHarness_blk_F","B_ViperLightHarness_ghex_F","B_ViperLightHarness_hex_F","B_ViperLightHarness_khk_F","B_ViperLightHarness_oli_F","CUP_B_ACRPara_m95","CUP_B_AlicePack_Bedroll","CUP_B_AlicePack_Khaki","CUP_B_AlicePack_OD","CUP_B_CivPack_WDL","CUP_B_HikingPack_Civ","CUP_B_Kombat_Olive","CUP_B_Motherlode_MTP","CUP_B_Predator_MTP","CUP_B_USPack_Black","CUP_B_USPack_Coyote","rhsgref_hidf_alicepack","rhsgref_ttsko_alicepack","rhsgref_wdl_alicepack","rhssaf_alice_md2camo","rhssaf_alice_smb","rvg_bergan","rvg_carryall_1","rvg_carryall_2","rvg_field","rvg_kitbag","rvg_legstrappack_1","rvg_legstrappack_2","rvg_legstrappack_3","rvg_legstrappack_4","rvg_messengerbag_1","rvg_messengerbag_2","rvg_messengerbag_3","rvg_messengerbag_4","rvg_tactical"

Common Items: "acc_flashlight","acc_flashlight_pistol","Binocular","Chemlight_green","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_yellow","Chemlight_blue","ItemWatch"

Rare Items: "APERSBoundingMine_Range_Mag","APERSMineDispenser_Mag","APERSMine_Range_Mag","APERSTripMine_Wire_Mag","B_IR_Grenade","CUP_muzzle_mfsup_Flashhider_545x39_Black","CUP_muzzle_mfsup_Flashhider_545x39_OD","CUP_muzzle_mfsup_Flashhider_545x39_Tan","CUP_muzzle_mfsup_Flashhider_556x45_Black","CUP_muzzle_mfsup_Flashhider_556x45_OD","CUP_muzzle_mfsup_Flashhider_556x45_Tan","CUP_muzzle_pbs4","CUP_muzzle_snds_M16","CUP_muzzle_snds_M16_camo","CUP_muzzle_snds_M16_desert","CUP_muzzle_snds_M9","CUP_muzzle_snds_MicroUzi","CUP_optic_Elcan","CUP_optic_Elcan_Coyote","CUP_optic_Elcan_OD","CUP_optic_Elcan_reflex","CUP_optic_Elcan_reflex_Coyote","CUP_optic_Elcan_reflex_OD","CUP_optic_Kobra","CUP_optic_LeupoldMk4_CQ_T","CUP_optic_PechenegScope","CUP_optic_SB_11_4x20_PM","ClaymoreDirectionalMine_Remote_Mag","DemoCharge_Remote_Mag","FirstAidKit","HLC_Optic_G36Dualoptic15x","HLC_Optic_G36Dualoptic15x2d","HLC_Optic_G36Export15x","HLC_Optic_G36Export15x2d","HLC_Optic_G36Export35x","HLC_Optic_G36Export35x2d","HLC_Optic_G36dualoptic35x","HLC_Optic_G36dualoptic35x2d","HandGrenade","ItemCompass","ItemGPS","ItemMap","ItemRadio","MineDetector","MiniGrenade","NVGoggles","NVGoggles_INDEP","NVGoggles_OPFOR","NVGoggles_tna_F","O_NVGoggles_ghex_F","O_NVGoggles_hex_F","O_NVGoggles_urb_F","Rangefinder","SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag","SmokeShell","SmokeShellBlue","SmokeShellGreen","SmokeShellOrange","SmokeShellPurple","SmokeShellRed","SmokeShellYellow","acc_pointer_IR","bipod_01_F_blk","bipod_01_F_khk","bipod_01_F_mtp","bipod_01_F_snd","bipod_02_F_blk","bipod_02_F_hex","bipod_02_F_tan","bipod_03_F_blk","bipod_03_F_oli","hlc_optic_ANGSCHUTZ","hlc_optic_FNSTANAG2D","hlc_optic_FNSTANAG4X","hlc_optic_HensoldtZO_lo","hlc_optic_HensoldtZO_lo_Docter","hlc_optic_Kern2d_3011","hlc_optic_Kern_3011","hlc_optic_LRT_m14","hlc_optic_LeupoldM3A","hlc_optic_LeupoldM3A_3011","hlc_optic_VOMZ","hlc_optic_VOMZ3d","hlc_optic_ZF95Base","hlc_optic_ZF95_3011","muzzle_snds_338_black","muzzle_snds_338_green","muzzle_snds_338_sand","muzzle_snds_570","muzzle_snds_58_blk_F","muzzle_snds_58_ghex_F","muzzle_snds_58_hex_F","muzzle_snds_58_wdm_F","muzzle_snds_65_TI_blk_F","muzzle_snds_65_TI_ghex_F","muzzle_snds_65_TI_hex_F","muzzle_snds_93mmg","muzzle_snds_93mmg_tan","muzzle_snds_B","muzzle_snds_B_khk_F","muzzle_snds_B_snd_F","muzzle_snds_H","muzzle_snds_H_MG","muzzle_snds_H_MG_blk_F","muzzle_snds_H_MG_khk_F","muzzle_snds_H_khk_F","muzzle_snds_H_snd_F","muzzle_snds_L","muzzle_snds_M","muzzle_snds_acp","muzzle_snds_m_khk_F","muzzle_snds_m_snd_F","optic_ACO_grn","optic_ACO_grn_smg","optic_AMS","optic_AMS_blk","optic_AMS_hex","optic_AMS_khk","optic_AMS_old","optic_AMS_snd","optic_AMS_tan","optic_Arco","optic_Arco_blk_F","optic_Arco_ghex_F","optic_DMS","optic_DMS_ghex_F","optic_ERCO_blk_F","optic_ERCO_khk_F","optic_ERCO_snd_F","optic_Hamr","optic_Hamr_khk_F","optic_Holosight","optic_Holosight_blk_F","optic_Holosight_khk_F","optic_Holosight_smg","optic_Holosight_smg_blk_F","optic_Holosight_smg_khk_F","optic_LRPS","optic_LRPS_ghex_F","optic_LRPS_tna_F","optic_MRCO","optic_SOS","optic_SOS_khk_F","optic_Yorris","optic_aco","optic_aco_smg","rhs_acc_1p29","rhs_acc_1p63","rhs_acc_1p78","rhs_acc_1p87","rhs_acc_2dpZenit","rhs_acc_dh520x56","rhs_acc_dtk","rhs_acc_dtk1","rhs_acc_dtk1983","rhs_acc_dtk2","rhs_acc_dtk3","rhs_acc_dtk4short","rhs_acc_ekp1","rhs_acc_ekp8_02","rhs_acc_ekp8_18","rhs_acc_nita","rhs_acc_pbs1","rhs_acc_perst1ik","rhs_acc_pkas","rhs_acc_ps01m2","rhs_acc_ps01m21","rhs_acc_rakursPM","rhs_acc_tgpa","rhs_acc_tgpv","rhs_acc_tgpv2","rhsgref_acc_RX01_NoFilter_camo","rhsgref_acc_RX01_camo","rhsgref_acc_zendl","rhsusf_acc_ACOG","rhsusf_acc_ACOG_MDO","rhsusf_acc_ACOG_RMR","rhsusf_acc_ACOG_d","rhsusf_acc_ACOG_wd","rhsusf_acc_ELCAN","rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4","rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4_2","rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4_2_d","rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4_d","rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4_wd","rhsusf_acc_M2A1","rhsusf_acc_M8541","rhsusf_acc_M8541_low","rhsusf_acc_M8541_low_d","rhsusf_acc_M8541_low_wd","rhsusf_acc_RM05","rhsusf_acc_RX01","rhsusf_acc_RX01_NoFilter","rhsusf_acc_RX01_NoFilter_tan","rhsusf_acc_RX01_tan","rhsusf_acc_SR25S_d","rhsusf_acc_SR25S_wd","rhsusf_acc_T1_high","rhsusf_acc_T1_low","rhsusf_acc_compm4","rhsusf_acc_eotech_xps3","rhsusf_acc_g33_t1","rhsusf_acc_g33_xps3","rhsusf_acc_g33_xps3_tan","rhsusf_acc_grip2","rhsusf_acc_grip2_tan","rhsusf_acc_grip2_wd","rhsusf_acc_grip3","rhsusf_acc_grip3_tan","rhsusf_acc_harris_bipod","rhsusf_acc_harris_swivel","rhsusf_acc_mrds","rhsusf_acc_mrds","rhsusf_acc_mrds_c","rhsusf_acc_mrds_c","rhsusf_acc_nt4_black","rhsusf_acc_nt4_tan","rhsusf_acc_omega9k","rhsusf_acc_premier","rhsusf_acc_premier_low","rhsusf_acc_rotex5_grey","rhsusf_acc_rotex5_tan","rhsusf_acc_rotex_mp7","rhsusf_acc_rotex_mp7_aor1","rhsusf_acc_rotex_mp7_desert","rhsusf_acc_rotex_mp7_winter","rhsusf_acc_sr25s","rhsusf_acc_su230","rhsusf_acc_su230_c","rhsusf_acc_su230_mrds","rhsusf_acc_su230_mrds_c","rhsusf_acc_tdstubby_blk","rhsusf_acc_tdstubby_tan"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Now that's impressive. ^^ :slayer: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ArteyFlow said:

Holy crap! Use spoiler tags matey 😂😂😂

Those are some big ass arrays 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Normally I would agree, but golly by gosh, that's impressive.

Let's just leave it as is. :slayer:

1 minute ago, EO said:

True, very true. :respekt: :slayer2:

The best part is that most of the sections are like 200 lines long, but "Launchers" is just two little itty-bitty items 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, haleks said:

I'm debugging this right now, and the only issue I found is that the gearpool module fails to identify invalid classnames. This will be fixed, with a nice error message if wrong classnames are used in the custom arrays. :)

Hide contents

_excludedWpns = [];
	{
		};
};
	{
		};
};
	{
		};
};
	{
		};
};
	diag_log _t;
	_t call BIS_fnc_error;
};

I freaking knew it XD

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gill93 said:

I freaking knew it XD

Yeah, I guess if you place weapons on the ground and copy them to clipboard, the classname is different then the actual classname. With placing them on the ground and copying to clipboard it adds “_Weapon” in the middle of the classname for some reason. So you have to use Virtual Arsenal. 😂😂

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Yeah, I guess if you place weapons on the ground and copy them to clipboard, the classname is different then the actual classname. With placing them on the ground and copying to clipboard it adds “_Weapon” in the middle of the classname for some reason. So you have to use Virtual Arsenal. 😂😂

That's Arma for ya XD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EO said:

The man loves his loot... lol

• Haha 3

Advanced issues found

8 hours ago, ArteyFlow said:

I salute to you, Sir!

TCPC.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there a reason why Ravage won't play long tracks(songs, sorry, I'm so used to calling a song - track)?

I noticed some of them are getting cut in the middle of the playing. I've replaced one with the main menu Fear 1 track (which I extended to 12 minutes) but haven't heard of it playing at all and I've been playing for three hours. Could it be the time acceleration that is causing the cutting? Mine is set to 10x or 12x, I don't remember really. Should I lower it?

41 minutes ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Is there a reason why Ravage won't play long tracks(songs, sorry, I'm so used to calling a song - track)?

I noticed some of them are getting cut in the middle of the playing. I've replaced one with the main menu Fear 1 track (which I extended to 12 minutes) but haven't heard of it playing at all and I've been playing for three hours. Could it be the time acceleration that is causing the cutting? Mine is set to 10x or 12x, I don't remember really. Should I lower it?

I'm going to replace the music system with the next update, the current one isn't very reliable...

Here's the new script, if you want to try it ahead of release :

Spoiler

if !(hasInterface) exitWith {};
waituntil {!isnull player};
my_ost = [
	"AmbientTrack01_F_EPB",
	"AmbientTrack01_F_Tank",
	"AmbientTrack01a_F",
	"AmbientTrack01a_F_EXP",
	"EventTrack01_F_EPB",
	"BackgroundTrack03_F_EPC",
	"Fallout",
	"Wasteland",
	"Skynet",
	"AmbientTrack01_F_EXP",
	"AmbientTrack02a_F_EXP",
	"AmbientTrack02b_F_EXP",
	"AmbientTrack01_F_Orange",
	"AmbientTrack03a_F_Tacops",
	"AmbientTrack03b_F_Tacops"
];
c_ost = my_ost;
_ehID = addMusicEventHandler ["MusicStop", {
	_this spawn {
		c_ost = c_ost - [_this # 0];
		if (c_ost isEqualTo []) then {
			c_ost = my_ost;
		};
		sleep 3;
		playMusic selectRandom c_ost;
	};
}];
addMissionEventHandler ["Loaded",{playMusic selectRandom c_ost}];
playMusic selectRandom my_ost;

The above track list, delays and variables are placeholders.

The next update will happen with the Contact DLC release.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, haleks said:

I'm going to replace the music system with the next update, the current one isn't very reliable...

The next update will happen with the Contact DLC release.

Can I replace the classnames (I think that's what they are) of tracks with some from the Ravage? I was looking into the music.sqf file and saw the names of the tracks.

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

trksList = [
    "Radwin2",
    "Radwin1",
    "Thing",
    "SAD",
    "Cold",
    "Ashes",
    "Fog",
    "Heat",
    "Junk",
    "Room",
    "Amb1",
    "Amb2",
    "Amb3",
    "Res",
    "Mutation",

"AmbientTrack01_F_EPB",
    "AmbientTrack04_F",
    "EventTrack04_F_EPB",
    "EventTrack04a_F_EPB",
    "LeadTrack03a_F_EPB",
    "fallout"

The titles within trksList to be replaced in your current music script. Is it doable? 

Sorry for the -Advanced issues found- that appears when I quote, it's my extension for grammar because I suck at English *sometimes 

*often

Yeah sure, add any classname you want, as long as it is present in the cfgMusic config it will work.

I'm probably going to add a custom tracklist array to the module along with the new script.

• Like 2

Yeah, it's working, but it seems that the script plays only one, randomly selected track аnd then stops. 
This is how I modified it.

Spoiler

if !(hasInterface) exitWith {};
waituntil {!isnull player};
my_ost = [
    "Radwin2",
    "Radwin1",
    "Thing",
    "SAD",
    "Cold",
    "Ashes",
    "Fog",
    "Heat",
    "Junk",
    "Room",
    "Amb1",
    "Amb2",
    "Amb3",
    "Res",
    "Mutation"
];
c_ost = my_ost;
_ehID = addMusicEventHandler ["MusicStop", {
    _this spawn {
        c_ost = c_ost - [_this # 0];
        if (c_ost isEqualTo []) then {
            c_ost = my_ost;
        };
        sleep 3;
        playMusic selectRandom c_ost;
    };
}];
addMissionEventHandler ["Loaded",{playMusic selectRandom c_ost}];
playMusic selectRandom my_ost;

Did I do something wrong? Or do I need to wait a little bit longer for another track to play?

On 7/3/2019 at 9:00 AM, icarium said:

- The Ravage Toolbox does not work on AI car patrol vehicles. Or editor placed vehicles. Or helicopters. Or.... (those AI patrol vehicles also always have 4 medkits in them, bit much?)

We finally found out that for the toolbox and fuel canister to work the vehicle module must be present, duh. Also, increasing AI spawn min/max helps with the perceived AI overkill, sometimes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, icarium said:

We finally found out that for the toolbox and fuel canister to work the vehicle module must be present, duh.

I was scratching me head on this one, I had forgotten I hooked those to that module... ^^'

Is it possible to only spawn roaming traders, my module settings are bearing no fruit...

Spoiler

TkpASzy.jpg

It seems the only way to spawn Blufor Friendlies is to set a Main or Secondary Force...

Spoiler

dAgVr91.jpg

The drawback here is I don't want any non-trader groups spawning. ^^

Scenario is a friendly, peaceful boar hunting trip around Livonia, civilian populated towns with a static traders set in the Market Stores so no enemies or non -trader groups are required, but a random encounter with a roaming trader party would be sweet.....lone roaming traders would be an even better!

• Like 2