@EO - it's weird, I cant tag you

@haleks

If it's easier I dont mind separating the package out. We could leave the rvg_weapons pbo and I could delete them out of RR.

Whatever is easiest for you guys...

Full disclosure... if we do that I may still update those textures eventually with the newer process so they look a bit better...

I know... not the Kir... lol!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cosmic10r said:

@haleks

If it's easier I dont mind separating the package out. We could leave the rvg_weapons pbo and I could delete them out of RR.

Whatever is easiest for you guys...

Full disclosure... if we do that I may still update those textures eventually with the newer process so they look a bit better...

I know... not the Kir... lol!

Well there aren't too many weapons in rvg_weapons; I reckon it will be much simpler to keep it (especially to avoid breaking older missions), I'll be happy to update the data. 😉 

Congratulations on the release by the way! You gave us a lot of new toys there! \o/

• Like 4

Just now, haleks said:

Well there aren't too many weapons in rvg_weapons; I reckon it will be much simpler to keep it (especially to avoid breaking older missions), I'll be happy to update the data. 😉 

Congratulations on the release by the way! You gave us a lot of new toys there! \o/

Yeah. I figured... okay. Let's do it that way. When I get around to them I can just send you the paa files and you can overwrite. That will be all you need besides repack it.

It will keep it consistent for people too. 

I'll repack RR today and pull out those guns and put up a new link and update the descriptions....

I'm pretty pleased because I figured out a couple more of the tools functionality in gimp so I can do a better job... the more I look at the mar10 and the spmg the more I like those textures and the newer patchwork look good too. They arent pixelated and arent washed out.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

Don't worry I can’t either, dudes off the grid! 😂

• Haha 2

I'll ask a moderator to look into it. ^^

It must have something to do from when i changed Evil Organ to EO.....If i recall, EO was too short a username so I managed to trick it by adding a space before EO, that could be the reason why I can't be tagged....

Cosmic should take all the blame for this, he was the one who started calling me EO when we played together so it just kinda stuck after that. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

another idea which probably has been posted here before:
a chance to give player the ability to look into the inventory of zombies with a chance to find something there (like, normal zombies carry simple stuff in their inventory like empty can etc, while zombie soldiers can carry grenades or magazines) ? or give player the ability to loot dead zombies with the space button ?

Would it be possible to add support for Wild Boars to the rvg_animals list?

Wildboar_F

Some "rvg_Boar_Meat" would be quite tasty too...🥩

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Hello everyone,

I am new on here so please be patient with my stupidity.😏

I was just wondering if there is a way that I could add a building or object to a blacklist so just like the loot spawns of ravage I could stop zombies from spawning within say 150m of that object/building. 

That way then you could just add the classname into the blacklist and change radius to whatever amount you want.

Thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sniperb said:

Hello everyone,

I am new on here so please be patient with my stupidity.😏

I was just wondering if there is a way that I could add a building or object to a blacklist so just like the loot spawns of ravage I could stop zombies from spawning within say 150m of that object/building. 

That way then you could just add the classname into the blacklist and change radius to whatever amount you want.

Thanks 

Hello sniperb!

It's not a stupid question at all mate; right now that's not possible though, the code isn't designed to check for blacklisted objects. But that's a good idea; I could add an entry to the module to input classnames and/or varNames. Mission makers could blacklist either a set of building types, or an array of unique structures named via the 3den modules... It would also be more reliable and less expensive to process compared to the blacklist area module.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, haleks said:

Hello sniperb!

It's not a stupid question at all mate; right now that's not possible though, the code isn't designed to check for blacklisted objects. But that's a good idea; I could add an entry to the module to input classnames and/or varNames. Mission makers could blacklist either a set of building types, or an array of unique structures named via the 3den modules... It would also be more reliable and less expensive to process compared to the blacklist area module.

This would be nice for those of us that use ravage with Exile for sure!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, haleks said:

Hello sniperb!

6 hours ago, CrazyCorky said:

This would be nice for those of us that use ravage with Exile for sure!

Yeah it would be a great addition. Atm I have players with zombies coming out of bases and I have to add in a blacklisted area manually through the editor for each base on the map. This would be so much easier as I also have to go back to delete the blacklisted area every time the players base gets deleted. 

• Like 2

I've fiddled relentlessly with the Gear Pool settings, but the AI still aren't spawning with items that I have defined in the Gear Pool. I've tried setting all the options to "No" instead of "Equipment Only", but the AI spawned in completely naked. I even tried what @cosmic10r suggested and changed the map preset, to no avail. Very interesting.

34 minutes ago, ArteyFlow said:

I've fiddled relentlessly with the Gear Pool settings, but the AI still aren't spawning with items that I have defined in the Gear Pool. I've tried setting all the options to "No" instead of "Equipment Only", but the AI spawned in completely naked. I even tried what @cosmic10r suggested and changed the map preset, to no avail. Very interesting.

That is odd.  I even updated to latest and it was working. 

Try a brand new mission with no other stuff going on and try to set up the module again with less stuff. I had all the rusty classnames in the common pool

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArteyFlow said:

You made sure your classnames were all correct and separated properly I would check in Notepad ++ if you have not.

• Like 2

Good advice.^^ .....those arrays are really packed!! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

That is odd.  I even updated to latest and it was working. 

Try a brand new mission with no other stuff going on and try to set up the module again with less stuff. I had all the rusty classnames in the common pool

Oh yeah, I've already tried brand new, fresh missions and I experience the same problem.

26 minutes ago, Gill93 said:

You made sure your classnames were all correct and separated properly I would check in Notepad ++ if you have not.

I double-checked everything, I'm almost 100% sure everything is typed correctly. 👍

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ArteyFlow said:

I double-checked everything, I'm almost 100% sure everything is typed correctly. 👍

I’m getting the same thing, I’ve already sent my examples to Haleks, and have tested relentlessly myself, Bandits and Renegades spawn with no weapon, and traders get bugged out as well...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

I’m getting the same thing, I’ve already sent my examples to Haleks, and have tested relentlessly myself, Bandits and Renegades spawn with no weapon, and traders get bugged out as well...

been playing my mission for the past few days and everything is working correctly I can't be the only one who has it working atm XD

17 minutes ago, Gill93 said:

been playing my mission for the past few days and everything is working correctly I can't be the only one who has it working atm XD

I am classing a ton of CUP weapons, so that could possibly be the issue...? I seriously don’t know. 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Thank God I'm not the only one experiencing the issue, I honestly thought I was going crazy or something lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ArteyFlow said:

Thank God I'm not the only one experiencing the issue, I honestly thought I was going crazy or something lmao

11 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

I am classing a ton of CUP weapons, so that could possibly be the issue...? I seriously don’t know. 😂

Are you adding Weapons with attachments to the Array or just the base weapons?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gill93 said:

Are you adding Weapons with attachments to the Array or just the base weapons?

Just the base weapons, but I have the individual attachments themselves added in the "Rare Items" section.

22 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

What do your Gearpool settings look like aswell?