11 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

Is the creator DLC worth it?

The general consensus is that the Creator DLC is very much worth it. Lots of new kit and vehicles, a new map and a bunch of single and multiplayer missions. Some people have been a little unhappy about the lower standard of quality (especially with regard to vehicle interiors) and some bugs and glitches. 

• Like 4

"New :
Added a damage coef parameter to the zombie module."

I am sorry, but I can not find this option. How is it called in the module?

@Vald77r, You don't see "Damage Multiplier" under "Damage Output" in the Ambient Zombie module? It's possible you need to be on the RC or Development Branch, haleks did mention that in the 177 changelog post.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EO said:

@Vald77r, You don't see "Damage Multiplier" under "Damage Output" in the Ambient Zombie module? It's possible you need to be on the RC or Development Branch, haleks did mention that in the 177 changelog post. 

Thank. English is not my native language I could misunderstand.

6 hours ago, Weapon-Fetish said:

Hi Haleks , are there any chanches to get the function for sleeping in beds working in MP ? I always play MP alone because no respawn in SP , missing everytime my Bed 😄

I'm afraid not. 😕

Changing time in MP will always causes issues, unless you do it for everyone server-side. Although it wouldn't pose any problem for a lone player in MP, it's impossible to add that feature in a manner that would fit other configurations.

If you need, I can write a small script for you to use on your server.

My Ravage got a little bit out of hand :smileee:
1XPo05G.jpg

Sosnovka. It's one of those awesome moments, and I don't really have an explanation of how all of this happened. I encountered one stuck T55 and then one BMP1, then another BMP appeared behind me shooting me in the back (ERA saved my ass) and I had to bail out fast before it fires an ATGM and I had my rpg7 ready, blasted it, and THEN I got shot twice by a squad coming from the forest, but my vest saved me. Total chaos. BRDM came along to join the fun but I planted explosives just to damage it really good to force crew out so I can get ammo/supplies, destroyed it afterward.

KDpRig9.jpg

• Like 8

No error? I tried many times and I can definitely say that in the body of a zombie it is easier to kill than in the head. Is this how it should be?

Thanks for the feedback on the creator DLC guys. I'll pick it up at some point. 

So I got it loaded last night and had a quick look around. Livonia is very nice but I need to tweak some settings or something... I have a 1080 ti now and the performance was worse then I remember on the 970. 

I have reverted to Arma noob lol.

Spent some time in the configs and the files trying to get oriented again. 

I have about 32 guns in my files of varying quality in terms of what I think looks good.

I need to reestablish my workflow on the textures but it shouldn't take that long. I will likely pick a gun and start another one on it just to get the whole thing fresh again.

I see a few of the guns are in the Ravage package now 🙂

• Like 5

Damn, I need to get back into editing now haha! Have taken a couple weeks off of working on my missions, but these new features look amazing Haleks, thanks for another great update! :) 

• Like 2

Another random idea, maybe not within the scope of what Ravage delivers but I dunno.

Dead Mans Radio.

If you kill an enemy who is part of a group/squad and you go up to him to loot him or whatever ( I think EO takes them somewhere hahaa). you might hear his officer/sqd leader "Report position" or "report status" ,something along that line.

I just got done following a OPFOR Raider, and I was cautious because I don't see them running around solo, like ever. So I finally gunned him down and crept up onto his corpse wondering when his mates would bust through the bushes, that's when the idea came to me.

Ok back to bank note hunting 😃

Edited by Zakuaz
Oh my typing skills... lol 
  • Like 2

I would like to add to the incorrect model of zombie damage that the 'vehicle damage' option does not work for the 'vehicle' module - vehicles are always visually retextured.

@Vald77r: what values are applying for the zed damage EH?

Are you running any other mod that could add its own damage EH?

I tried both increasing and decreasing coefs, it works as intended on my end.

5 minutes ago, haleks said:

@Vald77r: what values are applying for the zed damage EH?

Are you running any other mod that could add its own damage EH?

I tried both increasing and decreasing coefs, it works as intended on my end.

The damage coefficient works, but killing zombies in the head is now heavier than in the body. Modifications only CBA, ASR AI3, Enhanced Movement and Enhanced Inventory.

37 minutes ago, Vald77r said:

ASR AI3

ASR is an AI mod that changes tons of things that has to do with AI. Try removing that, then retrying.

There is indeed a small issue with the new damage EH; I just spotted what's causing this. I will push a small hotfix in a few hours.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

ASR is an AI mod that changes tons of things that has to do with AI. Try removing that, then retrying.

No, I checked without mods - all the same. I'll wait from  haleks hotfix

Im actually kind of shocked....

I managed to do up a texture today... maybe im not as "rusty" as I feared... its not perfect... but it was easier then I thought to get back into it...

ywNGgCB.jpg

• Like 9

Showcases a sweet pistol whilst teasing rusty AK's...:eyeheart:

• Like 3

Okay, I think I've fixed the new damage EH, but I found one weird bug while doing so...

For some reason, the damageEH doesn't trigger on head hits when zombies are wearing the "U_I_C_Soldier_Para_1_F and "U_I_C_Soldier_Para_5_F" uniforms...

That means zombies wearing those would be invulnerable with a damage coef at 0, while the others can still be headshot. Very bizarre, but that's most likely for BIS to fix.

Hotfix coming soon.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hotfix is up - I kept the same signature key.

I found a workaround for the issue I mentionned above, so damage handling should be 100% working now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, haleks said:

Hotfix is up - I kept the same signature key.

I found a workaround for the issue I mentionned above, so damage handling should be 100% working now.

Thank you for keeping the key the same!

So if I'm understanding what's been talked about. Zombies not dying from 1 headshot is due to how the damage EH coefficient is set?

@CrazyCorky: there was 2 issues :

- I forgot to keep track of the original damage state of each selection before applying the coef. The coef was applied to the resulting overall damage level - not the added damage. With coef below 1, the EH was sometimes "healing" zombies instead of adding damage.

- In some cases, the EH could fail to identify headshots correctly, and would treat them as normal/body damage.

• Like 2

129ocQe.jpg

I still need to figure out how I used to do a few things. 

• Like 6

Im Currently Working on a own Chernarus specially for Ravage and VA Szenarios , so i think here is the best place to teaser once the First City with some pics until i Have made my own Topic the next days if the if the Community Likes it

2UMLw.jpg

2UMLx.jpg2UMLy.jpg2UMLD.jpg2UMLA.jpg2UMLC.jpg

I know the map need some Tweaks , but Kamishovo are almost showable i think so let me know if you likes it or specially what not 🙂

(Btw. The Images has been recordet with a Screen Resolution of 1680x1050 , so it looks a little bit different with higher Resolution)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I have a small problem with vanilla weapons/magazines as of this update. No matter what I select, they always appear in loot. Everything in the pool is set to 'No' except the CUP which I use. Arrays are empty []. No difference in selecting Altis or Chernarus preset, vanilla magazines appear in loot. Did anyone encounter this problem?