4 hours ago, mstrmiyagi said:

.....or know of a fix? 

I'd suggest taking a look at the modules you placed in your original mission, there has been lots of changes recently, especially the Gear Pool module. It's possible you might have to reconfigure some of the modules.

OMG, it was even easier for me. I didn't use the "Gear pool" (or equipment pool, cannot look now) module, which seems mandatory.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tortuosit said:

OMG, it was even easier for me. I didn't use the "Gear pool" (or equipment pool, cannot look now) module, which seems mandatory.

It's not supposed to be mandatory, but yeah, placing either a loot or gearpool module would fix that problem.

The AI module is supposed to create gear lists on its own, but it seems something's broken in there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, haleks said:

The AI module is supposed to create gear lists on its own, but it seems something's broken in there.

A few observations placing down only an AI module in the Editor....(take this with a pinch of salt as i'm currently on Dev Branch)

All Renegades spawn fully clothed, occasionally some face wear, but no weapons, vests or backpacks. 

All Bandit squads spawn only in their underwear, no weapons, no headgear, facewear, vests or backpacks.

Add a Loot module to the mix and everything returns satisfactory.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Another thing I've noticed today regarding the AI module...

Renegades only spawn with their "Renegade" face if an Ambient Zombie module is present, remove the Ambient Zombie module and they spawn with regular A3 faces.

Could be by design and may not necessarily be a bug, but it would be nice to spawn proper Renegades without placing a Zombie module.

It was designed like that for mission makers who don't use zombies, but yeah, good point. I'll slip in a new parameter. 😉

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tortuosit said:

7 hours ago, haleks said:

It's not supposed to be mandatory, but yeah, placing either a loot or gearpool module would fix that problem.

Lol, I didn't have the Gear Pool module either, adding it in fixed the raiders in underwear issue. Traders are now working too, but this might be because I added a few more Ravage modules. Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, haleks said:

I'll slip in a new parameter. 😉

It's no biggie bro, you have enough on your plate as is, just put it on the "to-do list after i do the other to-do list of other stuff to do". :icon_biggrin: 

Another query regarding UGV's, does the AI module spawn the Opfor and Blufor variants that came with the Apex expansion, I can't recall ever seeing them.

wz8K4Zj.png

Apex variants are on the left. ^^ (and, imho, are much cooler)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EO said:

Another query regarding UGV's, does the AI module spawn the Opfor and Blufor variants that came with the Apex expansion, I can't recall ever seeing them.

Not at the moment no - I'm not sure how I would go to add support for vehicles variants... Either new "factions" in the module options, or a text field to input path to any texture?

9 minutes ago, haleks said:

text field to input path to any texture?

This is the what I thought. ^^

• Like 2

I had a look through the code to see how UGV'S are spawned, as I couldn't find any UGV classnames per se, I just assumed the module would pick up those Apex variants. Thanks for confirming they don't. 

Hello Ravagers!

I've made some changes to my Patreon page : https://www.patreon.com/haleks

All items are now open to all patrons. I chose not to remove the "premium" tier, mainly to avoid complications for current premium supporters, but the benefit for all tiers are virtually the same.

The only difference is that premium patrons will eventually get access to exclusive items as a special "thank you", but I want to stress out that there won't be more than one or two of such items a year, and their scope will most likely be more limited compared to my usual projects.

You can subscribe now and get access to the first MyST concept and a preview build of the Contact Mod. New items and updates will be uploaded on a monthly basis.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I haven't asked this in a long time. It may have been answered or added somewhere in this thread already. Just wondering. Is it possible to change the zombie's faces and skins? I would like to attach Breaking Point faces to the zombies in my Last Nomad mission.

16 minutes ago, Donnie_Plays said:

I haven't asked this in a long time. It may have been answered or added somewhere in this thread already. Just wondering. Is it possible to change the zombie's faces and skins? I would like to attach Breaking Point faces to the zombies in my Last Nomad mission.

The init Event Handler in the zeds module is your friend :

(_this # 0) setFace 'my_happy_face';

If you have issues in MP, you might need to remoteExec :

[(_this # 0), 'my_happy_face'] remoteExec ['setFace', 0, true];

😉

• Like 3

Hello everyone

Back after testing my MPmissions for a couple of hours. Apparently when fixing the "death/damage by the ravage indoor noticeable structures" bug, found multiple things that could be causing the bugs

-Found removing all manually placed "empty" objects fixed the problem

-Upon further testing, removing only manually placed "empty" objects belonging to mods & dlcs seemed to reduce the issue with some of the furnitures still causing damage/death to the player

I'm not 100 sure how to actually to fix the problem completely without removing all of my manually placed items

edit: found that certain manually placed items within a trader camp were causing it!

1 hour ago, haleks said:

The init Event Handler in the zeds module is your friend :

(_this # 0) setFace 'my_happy_face';

If you have issues in MP, you might need to remoteExec :

[(_this # 0), 'my_happy_face'] remoteExec ['setFace', 0, true];

😉

What if there is an array of three or four different faces?, can I simply just add them to the list?

4 minutes ago, Donnie_Plays said:

What if there is an array of three or four different faces?, can I simply just add them to the list?

For that you would use selectRandom on an array :

(_this # 0) setFace (selectRandom ['my_happy_face1', 'my_happy_face2']);

[(_this # 0), selectRandom ['my_happy_face1', 'my_happy_face2']] remoteExec ['setFace', 0, true];

• Thanks 1

It’s because of replies like this Haleks that I sometimes think you’re in fact Artificial Intelligence from another age in the future. You literally know most the coding like the back of your hand, and when people ask questions you’re like “Oh no, do this. **Perfected code inserted here**”

Like what? 😂😂

:happyagentSmith:

💻 

• Like 2

I just tested it. It's not working for me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I copied the exact code and replaced the face name I want to use. I tried both versions of the code.

Revised to add:
The code does work, but I'm still seeing Ravage zombie faces on some of the zeds. Let me test the arrays and see if that changes anything

20 minutes ago, Donnie_Plays said:

I just tested it. It's not working for me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I copied the exact code and replaced the face name I want to use. I tried both versions of the code.

Revised to add:
The code does work, but I'm still seeing Ravage zombie faces on some of the zeds. Let me test the arrays and see if that changes anything

That's probably the zed idendity event handler kicking in, lemme check something...

• Like 2

@Donnie_Plays Here you go mate, this should solve that :

[[(_this # 0), selectRandom ['my_happy_face1', 'my_happy_face2']], {
	sleep 0.25;
	(_this # 0) setface (_this # 1);
}] remoteExec ['spawn', 0, true];

Don't hesitate to lower the delay, 0.25 second is a bit long, I reckon a 0.1 delay will work just as well.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

It’s because of replies like this Haleks that I sometimes think you’re in fact Artificial Intelligence from another age in the future.

💻

I wish! I would work soooo much faster... vibre.gif

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, haleks said:

That's probably the zed idendity event handler kicking in, lemme check something...

I'm just happy to get the BP zombie faces in the mix. I'm alright with the occasional zombie looking different. Thank you for your help!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Donnie_Plays said:

I'm just happy to get the BP zombie faces in the mix. I'm alright with the occasional zombie looking different.

You could also throw some of the Renegade faces into that array, would work well for guys that have just "turned"....

Spoiler

'rvg_ren_face_1','rvg_ren_face_2','rvg_ren_face_3','rvg_ren_face_4','rvg_ren_face_5','rvg_ren_face_6','rvg_ren_face_7','rvg_ren_face_8','rvg_ren_face_9','rvg_ren_face_10','rvg_ren_face_11','rvg_ren_face_12','rvg_ren_face_13','rvg_ren_face_14','rvg_ren_face_15','rvg_ren_face_16'

• Like 2

Eo, i was wondering, have you ever considered ravaging the handguns of vanilla arma?