I blame Rabbage...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On a lighter note i've just released EO GM Uniforms, made specifically for Ravage. 

For maximum effect, load up Weferlingen then add the classnames to the newly updated Gear Pool module. AI looks wicked.

Classnames:

"eo_combat_1","eo_combat_2","eo_combat_3","eo_combat_4","eo_combat_5","eo_combat_6","eo_field_1","eo_field_2","eo_field_3","eo_field_4","eo_field_5","eo_field_6","eo_parka_1","eo_parka_2","eo_parka_3","eo_parka_4","eo_parka_5","eo_parka_6"

Enjoy! :rthumb:  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

R.I.P. haleks graphics card, it has served us all well. 

Scripting around ravage has been a cheap hobby for me so far, if ravage needs some sponsoring i ll invest some into these countless hours still to come 😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Vandeanson said:

if ravage needs some sponsoring i ll invest some into these countless hours still to come 😉

+1/+1000 hours to that!  Once you know it's the GC or any other hardware that is broken, @haleks, I'll throw my share into the pool to buy you a new one ofc!

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys, you rock.

I'll keep you updated! 😉

• Like 4

Why are the zombies on the civilian side? And how can I get the zombies spawned from the module to be on the OPFOR side? I dunno if it's because I'm using VCOM AI, but friendly AI troops aren't shooting zombies because they are on the civilian side.

8 minutes ago, Dallas Medina said:

Why are the zombies on the civilian side? And how can I get the zombies spawned from the module to be on the OPFOR side? I dunno if it's because I'm using VCOM AI, but friendly AI troops aren't shooting zombies because they are on the civilian side.

Zombies are their OWN faction, Civvies shoot at them (or run from them, especially RENEGADES, which are civilian class)

I use VCOM AI and have no issues with all factions targeting zombos. Are you running any extra mods? 

18 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Zombies are their OWN faction, Civvies shoot at them (or run from them, especially RENEGADES, which are civilian class)

I use VCOM AI and have no issues with all factions targeting zombos. Are you running any extra mods? 

Well, I was confused because the zombies are on the purple civilian list in the editor. I've just got VCOM AI, ACE3, and OPTRE (the halo mod). My AI teammates will only fire at zombies if I point my cursor at the individual zombie and order them to attack, they aren't shooting them on their own.

I did place some zombies down, group them to a CSAT soldier, then deleted the CSAT soldier (to make the zombies OPFOR) and my teammates engaged them on sight like normal.

This still doesn't solve the issue of module-spawned zombies being purple and my AI won't shoot them unless I explicitly tell them to (giving individual attack commands on every single individual zombie)

1 hour ago, Dallas Medina said:

ACE3

ACE is a known incompatible mod with Ravage, maybe try without it? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

I've just got VCOM AI, ACE3, and OPTRE (the halo mod).

Running an AI mod may or may not cause problems itself (Ravage has it's own AI) and a known incompatible mod like ACE will almost certainly cause issues. Also... OPTRE is not on the supported mods list either. I'm not saying it will not work. Just saying that Haleks has not listed it as a supported or compatible mod.

If you remove ace_medical and some other stuff (don't really remember what) from ACE mod pbo, it becomes playable with Ravage without a problem. 

I've been playing Ravage with Ace for a couple of months. Makes it a real (adjustable?) nightmare. No issues. 

The nice bonus:
- you can remove/replace wheels without toolboxes (tho they are different from ravage wheels) & gas stations(Altis) have some fuel in it, so if you're lucky to acquire some vehicle at the start with low fuel, you can fill it up.

I've run ACE+VCOM+Ravage altogether and had no problems but returned to ACE+Ravage only.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tourist said:

+1/+1000 hours to that!  Once you know it's the GC or any other hardware that is broken, @haleks, I'll throw my share into the pool to buy you a new one ofc!

I discovered Ravage by accident just about two months ago, but I‘m ready to send a small share via Paypal if necessary.

Edit: Ah, why waiting...add it to the GC pool if necessary or to the pizza pool if not. I really like Ravage!    

Whiteface / Oliver

Edited by whiteface73
Added my share :)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@whiteface73 Thank you so much Oliver!

It's staying in the GC pool for now. 😉

I'm feeling a bit more relaxed, seeing how people on this thread are ready to help is incredible and a huge boost to morale.

This generosity alone makes more than worthwhile all the years I've put into Ravage, thanks everyone!

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, haleks said:

@whiteface73 Thank you so much Oliver!

It's staying in the GC pool for now. 😉

I'm feeling a bit more relaxed, seeing how people on this thread are ready to help is incredible and a huge boost to morale.

This generosity alone makes more than worthwhile all the years I've put into Ravage, thanks everyone!

I'm happy for you that you finally get to take your *very hard earned* break now, and I'm in the same boat as everyone else, if you need me to donate to help you out I'd be willing to. Rest up, my friend. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is impossible to put / repair a wheel of a motorcycle from the DLC GM - there is no such function in the menu.

2TVvr.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Vald77r said:

It is impossible to put / repair a wheel of a motorcycle from the DLC GM - there is no such function in the menu.

2TVvr.jpg

Looks drivable to me. 😂 🤣 :rofl:

edit: I don’t know why this is so funny 😂 I’ve been laughing at my phone now for a good 5 minutes and I had to leave my work area cause I couldn’t stop... What the hell 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

edit: I don’t know why this is so funny 😂 I’ve been laughing at my phone now for a good 5 minutes and I had to leave my work area cause I couldn’t stop... What the hell 🤣

We all have these moments of mental meltdown 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

You are funny to me now too, but the truth is this - I created a mission without cars, only motorcycles added. On foot, I walked for hours, ran away from the zombies, barely found the wheel, the tool and then the long-awaited motorcycle and could not repair it - it was a fiasco.😂

• Haha 2

The only thing that's stopping a pure Ravage/GM only hybrid is trader backpacks, they still spawn with either vanilla bergens or carryalls, @haleks any way traderSupply could be amended to spawn traders with GM only packs?

Spoiler

luNUfQJ.jpg

As for the rest, trader experience is perfect, he only sells GM gear, hell he's even selling my own EO GM uniforms I added to the gearpool array, that's really awesome the trader scripts pick up on that. Bought a snazzy Combat Uniform for $30. :rthumb:

• Like 4

That bike pic and Razors reply, lmao.

Here I am playing Ravage with MBTs, APCs and a squad of 17 AI lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm loving Ravage 80's style...

Spoiler

kXtB3uJ.jpg

...maybe a little too much eh? :icon_biggrin:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Vald77r said:

2TVvr.jpg

Just put some duct tape on it, it'll be ight.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EO said:

hell he's even selling my own EO GM uniforms

When you’re an entrepreneur in the Zombie apocalypse... Go EO!! Get us more Bank notes!! We need em’ for that tactical bacon! 🥓🥓

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

I use VCOM AI as well but have not experienced this issue are you using the Mod or script version?

• Like 1

Oh boy, I'm so dumb. I completely missunderstood the use of the Hit Eventhandler. xD

Howerver, now that brings me to an issue: I want to make it so, that whenever a Zombie attacks and hits a unit a script/function is executed. Any idea how I could do that?