Been editing most of the day and grabbed a lot of classnames, here's a list for you guys that may need some easy copies. (Includes some CUP, A3 vanilla, and RVG items of course)

Spoiler

Back packs: 
"CUP_B_AlicePack_Bedroll",
"CUP_B_AlicePack_Khaki",
"CUP_B_AlicePack_OD",
"B_AssaultPack_blk",
"B_AssaultPack_cbr",
"B_AssaultPack_dgtl",
"B_AssaultPack_rgr",
"B_AssaultPack_ocamo",
"B_AssaultPack_khk",
"B_AssaultPack_mcamo",
"B_AssaultPack_sgg",
"B_AssaultPack_tna_F",
"CUP_B_Bergen_BAF",
"B_Carryall_cbr",
"B_Carryall_ghex_F",
"B_Carryall_ocamo",
"B_Carryall_khk",
"B_Carryall_mcamo",
"B_Carryall_oli",
"B_Carryall_oucamo",
"CUP_B_CivPack_WDL",
"CUP_B_ACRPara_m95",
"CUP_B_ACRScout_m95",
"B_FieldPack_blk",
"B_FieldPack_cbr",
"B_FieldPack_ghex_F",
"B_FieldPack_ocamo",
"B_FieldPack_khk",
"B_FieldPack_oli",
"B_FieldPack_oucamo",
"CUP_B_HikingPack_Civ",
"B_Kitbag_cbr",
"B_Kitbag_rgr",
"B_Kitbag_mcamo",
"B_Kitbag_sgg",
"B_Kitbag_tan",
"CUP_B_Kombat_Olive",
"CUP_B_GER_Pack_Flecktarn",
"CUP_B_GER_Pack_Tropentarn",
"B_LegStrapBag_black_F",
"B_LegStrapBag_coyote_F",
"B_LegStrapBag_olive_F",
"CUP_B_GER_Medic_Desert",
"CUP_B_GER_Medic_FLecktarn",
"CUP_B_SLA_Medicbag",
"CUP_B_GER_Medic_Tropentarn",
"B_Messenger_Black_F",
"B_Messenger_Coyote_F",
"B_Messenger_Gray_F",
"B_Messenger_Olive_F",
"B_Messenger_IDAP_F",
"CUP_B_Motherlode_MTP",
"CUP_B_Predator_MTP",
"rvg_assault",
"rvg_bergan",
"rvg_carryall_1",
"rvg_carryall_2",
"rvg_field",
"rvg_kitbag",
"rvg_legstrappack_1",
"rvg_legstrappack_2",
"rvg_legstrappack_4",
"rvg_legstrappack_3",
"rvg_tactical",
"CUP_B_RUS_Backpack",
"B_TacticalPack_blk",
"B_TacticalPack_rgr",
"B_TacticalPack_ocamo",
"B_TacticalPack_mcamo",
"B_TacticalPack_oli",
"B_ViperHarness_blk_F",
"B_ViperHarness_ghex_F",
"B_ViperHarness_hex_F",
"B_ViperLightHarness_khk_F",
"B_ViperLightHarness_oli_F"

facewear:
"l_Shemagh_Gry",
"l_Shemagh_OD",
"L_Shemagh_Red",
"l_Shemagh_Tan",
"L_shemagh_white",
"LBG_Shemagh_Gry",
"LBG_Shemagh_OD",
"LBG_Shemagh_Tan",
"LBG_Shemagh_White",
"LCG_Shemagh_Gry",
"LCG_Shemagh_OD",
"LCG_Shemagh_Tan",
"LCG_Shemagh_White",
"LOG_Shemagh_White",
"LOG_Shemagh_White",
"LOG_Shemagh_Gry",
"LOG_Shemagh_OD",
"LOG_Shemagh_Tan",
"pu_shemagh_OD",
"pu_shemagh_Tan",
"PU_shemagh_White",
"PU_shemagh_GryBLK",
"PU_shemagh_ODBLK",
"PU_shemagh_TanBLK",
"PU_shemagh_WhiteBLK",
"PU_shemagh_GryCLR",
"PU_shemagh_ODCLR",
"PU_shemagh_TanCLR",
"PU_shemagh_WhiteCLR",
"PU_shemagh_GryO",
"PU_shemagh_ODO",
"PU_shemagh_TanO",
"PU_shemagh_WhiteO",
"NeckTight_Dmaripat",
"Mask_M40",
"Mask_M40_OD",
"rvg_balaclava_2",
"rvg_balaclavaCombat_2",
"rvg_balaclavaLow_2",
"rvg_balaclava_5",
"rvg_balaclavaCombat_5",
"rvg_balaclavaLow_5",
"rvg_balaclava_3",
"rvg_balaclavaCombat_3",
"rvg_balaclavaLow_3",
"rvg_balaclava_1",
"rvg_balaclavaCombat_1",
"rvg_balaclavaLow_1",
"rvg_balaclava_4",
"rvg_balaclavaCombat_4",
"rvg_balaclavaLow_4",
"rvg_bandana_4",
"rvg_bandanaAvi_4",
"rvg_bandanaShades_4",
"rvg_bandanaSport_4",
"rvg_bandana_2",
"rvg_bandanaAvi_2",
"rvg_bandanaShades_2",
"rvg_bandanaSport_2",
"rvg_bandana_3",
"rvg_bandanaAvi_3",
"rvg_bandana_1",
"rvg_bandanaAvi_1",
"rvg_bandanaShades_1",
"rvg_bandanaSport_1",
"rvg_bandanaShades_3",
"rvg_bandanaSport_3",
"rvg_bandana_5",
"rvg_bandanaAvi_5",
"rvg_bandanaShades_5",
"rvg_bandanaSport_5",
"rvg_respirator_5",
"rvg_respirator_1",
"rvg_respirator_4",
"rvg_respirator_2",
"rvg_respirator_3",
"G_Combat",
"G_Lowprofile"
"G_Bandanna_beast",
"G_Bandanna_blk",
"g_Bandanna_khk",
"G_Bandanna_oli"

headgear:
"H_Cap_blk",
"H_Cap_blu",
"H_Cap_blk_CMMG",
"H_Cap_grn",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Grey",
"H_Cap_oli",
"H_Cap_police",
"CUP_H_NAPA_Fedora",
"rvg_presshelmet_1",
"rvg_presshelmet_2",
"rvg_presshelmet_3",
"rvg_bandage_2",
"rvg_bandage_1",
"rvg_bandage_3",
"rvg_racing_1",
"rvg_racing_2",
"rvg_racing_3",
"rvg_racing_4",
"rvg_racing_5",
"rvg_safari_1",
"rvg_safari_2",
"rvg_safari_3",
"H_Shemag_olive",
"H_ShemagOpen_tan",
"H_ShemagOpen_khk",
"H_BandCap_rvg"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@haleks

First of all, the new audio/vision coef is awesome, I have been waiting for this for a long time, too bad I can't try it out because I sold my pc, so no Arma for me in the near future.

The second thing I was thinking about was a little addition to the Loot Module: If I remember right, loot containers spawn loot according to what type of building is around them, if no building nearby (or building classname is undefined), only civ loot will spawn (?), and I was curious if you could add 2 lines to the module to add building types to the Industrial and Military buildings (maybe research buildings, where protection suits used to spawn) just like you did with custom weapons. 🙂

This would come in handy, when people are playing on custom maps like Chernarus Redux, and where most of the buildings are from other mods than CUP.

Ravage is getting better every day, keep up the good work. 👍

"Chill out Bro, I'll just be a few more minutes"

B3TqGGy.jpg

:icon_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Hey guys!

Just passing by to say that I might not be very present in the coming days.

I pretty much killed my computer while investigating a crash in Arma3, and I'm having a hard time fixing it. 😕

• Sad 7

Bummer bro. ^^ :icon12:

It's no wonder tho, you been extremely busy these past few months, many updates, lots of unpaid work, somethings got to give...eventually.

Maybe a wee break isn't such a bad thing.

If there's anything you need gimme a PM.    

Edit: I think one can become a little blasé about Ravage, it's been around a long time now it almost feels part of the furniture. Throughout it's always been kept fresh and has matched each milestone update A3 has received. This doesn't happen by magic, there's a person behind this forum page we visit while Steam quietly downloads the next update for our enjoyment. It's a popular mod that doesn't have the luxury other big mods have, that being a shared workload.

I guess i'm just a little sad that the Patreon page hasn't had more hits than it's received, what are the current stats for Ravage?...nearly 70,000 subs on the SW....lip service is a free commodity.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EO said:

I guess i'm just a little sad that the Patreon page hasn't had more hits than it's received

Same here brother, I still wish I could give more. (And hopefully soon my donations will be all more greater) But seriously... I’ve put over 1,000 hours into this game, spent about $35 on it because of a sale. People usually say games worth their amount in hours are a good buy. Well, I’m gonna be totally honest here, without Ravage I’d probably only put maybeeee 5 -10 hours into this game. Cause vanilla Arma has always bored me to death, Arma 2 was the same way, while I played DaiZy I never touched the Campaign. All I’m saying is this is one author who I’ll always give my support too because that’s all he’s done for us. The Man behind it all is respectful, knowledgeable, and too humble for us. He’s helped me learn what I know in editing... For someone to share knowledge, correct you on mistakes, and help out all while making a project of their own is remarkable and it’s unheard of. Not with Haleks. Go ahead and read through his Ravage page on Steam and you will see what I am talking about, you have people posting very negative comments, talking about violating a license or what not, but here comes Haleks calm as can be. Dudes a fucking legend.

If there’s anything you need let me know, whether it be hardware or funds for hardware, a coffee, pizza. Haha! As I have told a few others within the forums this is basically my family away from family. If there’s anything you need, just give me a shout! 😁

• Like 4

Halek's, the powerline removal seems to still be present in Ravage. Are you intending on moving that over to your other mod as well?

Does anyone know about a rather up to date mission that suitable for 2-4 player? 

Since there is a tone of missions on the workshop (some updated, some not) its hard to find the best :3

1 hour ago, Moon_chilD said:

Does anyone know about a rather up to date mission that suitable for 2-4 player? 

Since there is a tone of missions on the workshop (some updated, some not) its hard to find the best :3

What do you want to do in game? Do you want a more on the rails experience where you have direct objectives and get told what to do and go in a specific direction? Or do you prefer a more random sandbox experience where the situations you deal with may be different each time to play? There a ton of workshop missions to check out. My scenarios are just sandbox survival scenarios, intended to be played with friends with the goal of being replayable or continued action with friends. There is a link in my signature to my workshop content if you want any of them out. I also make it a point to keep required mods to a bare minimum if possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not Ravage related but everyone should update their Graphics cards Drivers, I guess the recent releases had a medium to high vulnerability flaws... 

This is for people using Nvidia cards, I believe AMD is fine. Just letting you all know, if you’re one to not jump on driver updates, you might want to this go round. 

• Like 2

Can anyone help me with a bug I've been experiencing in my ravageMP mission? I'm having this bug where my character dies when touching some of ravage's indoor lootable "furnitures". I have ruled out mods and load order after multiple tests on different test scenarios. If anyone needs my mission please tell me as I will freely link it to them. 

9 hours ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Not Ravage related but everyone should update their Graphics cards Drivers, I guess the recent releases had a medium to high vulnerability flaws... 

This is for people using Nvidia cards, I believe AMD is fine. Just letting you all know, if you’re one to not jump on driver updates, you might want to this go round. 

Oh god yes, didnt do it for a few days, was aweful....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

Can anyone help me with a bug I've been experiencing in my ravageMP mission? I'm having this bug where my character dies when touching some of ravage's indoor lootable "furnitures". I have ruled out mods and load order after multiple tests on different test scenarios. If anyone needs my mission please tell me as I will freely link it to them. 

I had a similar experience recently, with editor placed objects, no ravage mod. While standing near or running into the objects, my 'dammaged' eventhandlers would fire. 

Hence i think it is just an arma thing, where the placed/or spawned objects cause issues.. 

Just a guess from my experience tho.. 

13 hours ago, Donnie_Plays said:

What do you want to do in game? Do you want a more on the rails experience where you have direct objectives and get told what to do and go in a specific direction? Or do you prefer a more random sandbox experience where the situations you deal with may be different each time to play? There a ton of workshop missions to check out. My scenarios are just sandbox survival scenarios, intended to be played with friends with the goal of being replayable or continued action with friends. There is a link in my signature to my workshop content if you want any of them out. I also make it a point to keep required mods to a bare minimum if possible.

Thanks for your answer. I think I'm more looking for a sandbox mission. Something where you start of with very few gear and you have to survive (basically similar to the SP Missions that come with Ravage). I'm gonna check your missions out.

I have another question now: How do I use the event Handler in the Zombie Module? I want to call a function once a Zombie Attacks someone but I don't know how to format it in that field :3

No no, how evenhandler work is not a problem for me, what I was wondering was What info do I need to add in the HitEvent Field in the module. 

Only the code I want to execute or the whole content of the eventhandler codeblock. So with this example:

["CAManBase", "fired", {systemChat str _this}] call CBA_fnc_addClassEventHandler;

I need to add

"CAManBase", "fired", {systemChat str _this}

Into the field in the module?

13 minutes ago, Moon_chilD said:

No no, how evenhandler work is not a problem for me, what I was wondering was What info do I need to add in the HitEvent Field in the module. 

Only the code I want to execute or the whole content of the eventhandler codeblock. So with this example:

["CAManBase", "fired", {systemChat str _this}] call CBA_fnc_addClassEventHandler;

I need to add

"CAManBase", "fired", {systemChat str _this}

Into the field in the module?

I believe its just:

SystemChat str _this;

As long as "camanbase" is the only parameter that is passed into the code from the eventhandler. 

Thanks EO & Murazor, it is heartwarming to read you guys.

Geez what a week-end... I ended up formatting my SSD and clean-install windows again... It looks like my graphic card was damaged during the crash - well, I hope it's the GC and not the power supply...

No more video games for me. 😕

I have an old GC taking the dust somewhere, I'm half tempted to swap them and see what happens, but I can't remember if it was working still last time I used it - and I'm not too hot on taking the risk to definitely break my computer with a faulty hardware (plus, I never did that kind of intervention before).

I won't be able to maintain my mods for the time being, sorry guys.

EDIT : If I can't find a solution in the coming weeks, I will update my Patreon page : there is no sense in giving me money if I can't deliver anything.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Leave your Patreon alone, I'm sure everyone on there will be just fine not seeing and update for X time while you get your PC sorted.

Check that other GC... In all my years I've never seen, first hand, a GC take down a healthy mobo and PSU

• Like 3

Wholeheartedly agree with Zak. ^^ 

I subscribe, not just for future content, but for all that's gone before.

Good luck buddy. 🤞  

• Like 3

Thanks guys! I'm giving it a rest for now - I'll probably start fiddling with that GC around next week-end.

• Like 3

What if I contributed a decent sum to help you with new hardware? I can’t afford a whole new GPU for you at the moment, but I can definitely throw some coin your way for a new one that isn’t faulty. It’s the least I can do. Unless you figure it’s the PSU I’ll order a new one for you. 

Edit: I also agree, don’t take down your Patreon. I’m completely fine with you taking a break. I update my Workshop item (yes only 1) about once a week, but it takes me awhile to implement patches and what not.. I can only imagine how the past couple of weeks have been with all these updates you've been pushing haha must of had to do with a couple cups of coffee! No worries man, rest up, get the rig fixed... And like I said if you need supplies or hardware let me know. I’d love to help anyway possible. Cheers!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

What if I contributed a decent sum to help you with new hardware? I can’t afford a whole new GPU for you at the moment, but I can definitely throw some coin your way for a new one that isn’t faulty. It’s the least I can do. Unless you figure it’s the PSU I’ll order a new one for you. 

Edit: I also agree, don’t take down your Patreon. I’m completely fine with you taking a break. I update my Workshop item (yes only 1) about once a week, but it takes me awhile to implement patches and what not.. I can only imagine how the past couple of weeks have been with all these updates you've been pushing haha must of had to do with a couple cups of coffee! No worries man, rest up, get the rig fixed... And like I said if you need supplies or hardware let me know. I’d love to help anyway possible. Cheers!

Man, I don't know what to say... Except that I am very touched by the proposition.

I am going to run more tests to make 100% sure it's the GC first, and if my older GC is still working, it might be enough for me to keep working on my mods until I can save money for a new one. If I do need a new GC and I'm struggling financially, I may give a shout... But there's no urgency, and I'll be more comfortable with taking money once I know when or how to spend it. 😉

(Of course if anyone also feels like giving a hand, there's a paypal button in the OP.)

By the way, here's what's making me think the GC has been damaged :

- With a clean win7 install, I can boot no problem as long as no driver for the GC is installed.

- If I let Windows Update install the default GC driver, I can boot to desktop; but right after the windows boot screen, my image is flickering and has multiple black lines across the screen. Launching a program usually causes a blue screen (no text, nothing) and the PC freezes.

- If I install manually the latest driver from AMD website, I end up with a black screen right after the boot screen and the PC is unresponsive.

- None of those issues occur in safemode, but any other boot method available via msconfig shows the same behaviour.

- I made a stress test on the CPU with OCCT, thinking that if either the motherboard or the PSU was damaged, it would show up in the results (I admit I'm a total noob when it comes to hardware, so I may be completely wrong). Here are the results : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BUQk9qGA8BOd4viZriUseqPAnwJJr-HH

I can't stress test the GPU right now, it implies installing one driver or another for it to be detected by OCCT. Right now the PC seems to be working fine without any GC driver; I guess swapping with the older GC will confirm that, but I'm not even sure that one is working. I'm going to look for other ways to get a better diagnostic, but what do you guys think?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, haleks said:

If I let Windows Update install the default GC driver, I can boot to desktop; but right after the windows boot screen, my image is flickering and has multiple black lines across the screen. Launching a program usually causes a blue screen (no text, nothing) and the PC freezes.

That’s definitely hinting towards the graphics card.. Hmm..

Sounds like you're on the right track but a confirmation check with another card would be good... problem is those checks are best done with "Known good" hardware but yours is an older unknown... makes things interesting or hair pulling depending on your frame of mind 😃

Keep us posted, I can swing some cash if you find the culprit.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1