Thanks for the super quick GM support. :rthumb:

I've just shot a rabbit but I don't have a gutting knife...damn! 

Would it be possible to add the dead rabbit to my pack until I find a gutting knife?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, EO said:

Would it be possible to add the dead rabbit to my pack

AttachTo? Let it float around you till you got your gutting knife. 😂

And Haleks thanks for the quick update! I never hopped on last night, was so tired... After moving some furniture around in the house I passed out like an infant child... Will definitely run through everything today and probably mess around on GM for a bit. (Still gotta buy it) 

I guarantee after a couple of hours messing around, I’ll get into editing, end up staying up till around 5 AM. This damn game. 

Cheers Matey! :drinking2:

• Like 4

Haleks, can you make a Ravage version for EO that replaces the Zeds with rabbits that attack him?

Kidding of course :grinning:

Ok, I'm actually laughing but I'm easily entertained.

Call it RABBAGE

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

10 hours ago, haleks said:

It's working fine on my end. Is it a weapon in particular or is it all of them?

Tried CUP weapons so far, something clicks, a sound like switching the fire modes. I'm using modified lootlists.sqf and cup lists extended for more weapons. I will try to figure out some more. 

• Like 2

@haleks Thanks for your hard work in keeping Ravage up to date, my dude.

• Like 3

God bless you, Haleks. Y'know if it wasn't for Ravage, I'd have spent more time working, know three fewer people and have a more successful YouTube channel.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Does anyone remember those "I spy" books where you have to find things out of place in the pictures? Well, here's a Ravage version..

6CC30D86267465A178C03CD504AAB83BE298445A

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hello everyone! I have added a custom in game UI for Ravage gamers to use! I often get bored using the default inventory UI. It just looks so plain. This is included in the RAVAGE UI and CUSTOM MENUS mod that I just put on workshop. The mod is a collection of open sourced assets from Breaking Point and Desolation that I thought would fit right in with Ravage!

63C027DF11C99F45F4391F6D7FD728D2D939FE70

There are info tabs that give you tips on how to do things in Ravage. I would like to expand upon this later. If anyone has ideas feel free to shoot me a message.
F85E4D0A0FA79E47103E534BEB582AA2C7016759

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Donnie_Plays

If you need some more "Lingo" to add to your "Survival::" portion of the inventory feel free to give the Steam Guide of Ravage a look over.

Myself, EO, Gunter, Haleks, Gill, And Kodabar all added one into steam. If you need any added text feel free to use it matey.

Find it here:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114439967/myworkshopfiles/?section=guides

As for the New DLC. Holy crap, you guys weren't kidding when you said EVERY building is enter-able... This is nuts. Not to mention the Performance I'm getting, similar to Altis with minimum mods. I even plopped afew Ravage Modules down, just to add some zombies and such and still am not noticing any performance issues.  

I can see a couple new missions incoming. 👀 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Guys, does anyone have a list of classnames of all backpacks and vests Ravage uses?

35 minutes ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Guys, does anyone have a list of classnames of all backpacks and vests Ravage uses?

I can send you a method to copy lists of mod / equipment type to the clipboard, but earlies tonight, if the issue is still open until then:) 

@all

Happy to share a progress update on the VA mod: 

TLDR:

FPS of VA mod together with ravage improved drastically now at 50-70 as per tests by zagr and myself;) 

Cheers

VD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

looking into performance options for my looper scripts (any scripters are welcome to throw in advice)

I looked into, and currently implemented the "canSuspend" Function to the scripts, is this a bad idea? I have it suspended to 1 minute if no damage is dealt, if damage is dealt the script will fire every 15 seconds (it's usual time) Currently trying to see the drawbacks of this function, and so far it's a pretty good system. Considering the altitude script will only inflict damage if the player is above sea level at a value of "680" and NOT wearing the "warm suit", or NOT in a vehicle, I see no need to run the script constantly every 15 seconds... Possibly suspend it every 5 minutes if no damage is dealt? It'll definitely release an added thread towards the CPU... Just curious mates! lemme know! 🙂  

Edit: nevermind it seems 1 minute is possibly the max in order to not break immersion, I set it to 5 minutes for a test and the effects didn't take effect till way after... 😅 Still even a minute free from loops the CPU is getting some sort of break it's better then nothin! 

3 hours ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

This is nice MuRaZorWitchKING , would you like to add this here ?

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/forum/274-forum-topics/

Thanks !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

You can generate all loaded mods classnames list to RPT with a script. Just load only Ravage mod and do the following:
Possibly the original author of a script, Woeful_Wolf, posted this on exilemod forums.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByfqTLjco6LeZXBVeHNYYldEbmc/view

I don't have a .dll ready right now so outputting to .rpt should do for now.

Run the cfggen.sqf  in your server/local Mission File.

You can do this by adding it to the mission file in a folder called "custom". (mpmissions\Exile.Altis\custom\cfggen.sqf)

And running the script by adding:

[] execVM "Custom\cfggen.sqf";

To the start of your init.sqf  in your mission file's root.

Repack your mission file into a .pbo

Run your server/mission.

Wait a while for it to completely start up and finish printing and look in your .rpt

The start of the list should be indicated by:

"=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=" "# Config Generator Starting...#" "=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=" "--- Printing list now: ---"

And end marked by:

"--- End of list. ---"

Look inside the script and there should be a variable you can change to fit the configFile you're looking for.

To filter out all the stuff you don't want (like filter it to only one mod) I suggest using Notepad ++ and its "Replace" functionality.

I can imagine probably more items have been added since I ran this and posted the list at steam workshop page: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1376636636/1743353798901101077/

21 hours ago, EO said:

Thanks for the super quick GM support. :rthumb:

I've just shot a rabbit but I don't have a gutting knife...damn! 

Would it be possible to add the dead rabbit to my pack until I find a gutting knife?

I was about to say "I wish it was possible" - but it might just be...

I had nothing planned for this afternoon, I know what I'm going to do now. ^^

@Donnie_Plays: Very nice job mate! And having survival tips available ingame is a welcome addition.

If it helps, here are all the Ravage tutorial hints :

Spoiler

class CfgHints {
	class ravage {
		displayName = "Ravage";
		class status {
			displayName = "Check your status";
			displayNameShort = "Survival Tips";
			description = "%12, Welcome to the Ravage Mod!";
			tip = "Press %11 to open your inventory and check your status. Your health, nutrition and hydration levels are displayed on the upper right corner.";
			arguments[] = {
				{{"Gear"}}, // Double nested array means assigned key (will be specially formatted)
				"name player" // Simple string will be simply compiled and called
			};
			image = "rvg_missions\images\rvg_logo.paa";
			noImage = false;
		};

class hunger {
			displayName = "Hunger and Thirst";
			description = "Low nutrition and hydration levels will affect your health, keep an eye on your status!";
			tip = "Press %11 to open your inventory and double-click on food or drink items to consume them. You can also fill empty containers with water if you find proper sources.";
			arguments[] = {
				{{"Gear"}}
			};
			image = "\ravage\Images\rvg_rice.paa";
			noImage = false;
		};

class rad {
			displayName = "Radiations";
			description = "Several locations on Altis are radioactive, high radiations levels will affect your maximum health.";
			tip = "If you have a Geiger counter, you can press %11 to open your inventory and double-click on it to turn it ON and OFF. Geiger counters are usefull to detect radioactive areas, they can also measure your radiation exposure.";
			arguments[] = {
				{{"Gear"}}
			};
			image = "\A3\Weapons_F\Items\data\UI\gear_MineDetector_CA.paa";
			noImage = false;
		};

class radProtect {
			displayName = "How to fight radiations?";
			description = "Having a Geiger counter is usefull to avoid radioactive areas. If you don't have one, there are several ways to protect yourself.";
			tip = "Some rare equipments like gas masks can offer limited protection against radiations, Anti-Rad pills can also treat radiation poisoning : press %11 to open your inventory and double-click to consume them.";
			arguments[] = {
				{{"Gear"}}
			};
			image = "\ravage\Images\rvg_antirads.paa";
			noImage = false;
		};

class radWarning {
			displayName = "Radiation Poisoning";
			description = "You are suffering from radiation poisoning! Find Anti-Rad pills to treat yourself and avoid health degradation.";
			tip = "Radiation poisoning will affect your maximum health; whenever your vision becomes ""noisy"", you are loosing Health.";
			image = "\ravage\Images\radWarning.paa";
			noImage = false;
		};

class fireplace {
			displayName = "Building a Fire";
			description = "Building a fire can be usefull when taking a break out in the wild. Eating or drinking by a fireplace grants you a health bonus. It is also the only way to sleep through the night if you can't find proper shelter.";
			tip = "If you have matches and combustible materials like paper or wood, you can press %11 to open your inventory and double-click on a box of matches to make a fireplace.";
			arguments[] = {
				{{"Gear"}}
			};
			image = "\ravage\Images\rvg_matches.paa";
			noImage = false;
		};

class sleep {
			displayName = "Sleeping through the night";
			description = "Nights can be dangerous as the infected favor cold temperatures. Find a tent or a sleeping bag and shelter to sleep.";
			tip = "Press %11 to open your inventory and double-click on your tent or sleeping bag to unfold it.";
			arguments[] = {
				{{"Gear"}}
			};
			image = "\ravage\Images\rvg_sleepingBag.paa";
			noImage = false;
		};

class tools {
			displayName = "Toolkits";
			description = "Toolboxes items provide materials for limited reparations. Gather as many as you can if you plan on fixing one of those derelict cars.";
			tip = "Press %11 near a vehicle to access the Repairs menu. Each toolbox can be used up to three times.";
			arguments[] = {
				{{"ActionContext"}}
			};
			image = "\ravage\Images\rvg_toolbox.paa";
			noImage = false;
		};

class fuel {
			displayName = "Jerrycans and Fuel";
			description = "Owning a car will require fuel to run it. Jerrycans allow you to syphon other vehicles or any other fuel sources around.";
			tip = "Press %11 near a vehicle to open the Action Menu and either syphon or refuel it. Press %12 to open your inventory and double-click on jerrycans to fill them at fuel stations.";
			arguments[] = {
				{{"ActionContext"}},
				{{"Gear"}}
			};
			image = "\ravage\Images\rvg_jerrycan.paa";
			noImage = false;
		};
	};
};

Those are available at any time in the pause menu; feel free to tweak the descriptions and add them. 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@haleks

Do you think its possible to add a second, randomized timer to the zombie resurection? 

Like: min. Timer till dead AI turns is 30secs. But on top there is a random additional timer from e.g. 0-50sec. So players cant be sure how long it takes for dead to turn. 

Just an idea:) 

• Like 3

@Vandeanson Haah, yes good idea!  Hell, give me a check box that just says "Yes" and  make a random timer run in the back ground lol, so I have no idea when or even if it will happen, now we are treading into scary land.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Spoiler

//Backpacks//

"rvg_assault",
"rvg_bergen",
"rvg_carryall_1",
"rvg_carryall_2",
"rvg_field",
"rvg_kitbag",
"rvg_tactical",
"rvg_legstrappack_1",
"rvg_legstrappack_2",
"rvg_legstrappack_3",
"rvg_legstrappack_4",

//Vests//

"rvg_legstrapbag_1",
"rvg_legstrapbag_2",
"rvg_legstrapbag_3",
"rvg_legstrapbag_4",
"rvg_multipocket_1",
"rvg_multipocket_2",
"rvg_multipocket_3",
"rvg_multipocket_4",
"rvg_multipocket_5",
"rvg_platecarrier_1",
"rvg_platecarrier_2",
"rvg_platecarrier_3",
"rvg_platecarrier_4",
"rvg_platecarrier_5",
"rvg_eodvest_1",
"rvg_eodvest_2",
"rvg_eodvest_3",
"rvg_bandolier_1",
"rvg_bandolier_2",
"rvg_bandolier_3",
"rvg_bandolier_4",
"rvg_rangemaster_1",
"rvg_rangemaster_2",
"rvg_rangemaster_3",
"rvg_rangemaster_4",
"rvg_deckvest_1",
"rvg_deckvest_2",
"rvg_tacvest_1",
"rvg_tacvest_2",
"rvg_tacvest_3",
"rvg_tacvest_4",
"rvg_ravenvest_1",
"rvg_chestrig",

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, chernaruski said:

You can generate all loaded mods classnames list to RPT with a script.

You can check how the auto loot script works and there is already included and sorted every type of item that you can copytoclipboard as well.

9 hours ago, Donnie_Plays said:

Hello everyone! I have added a custom in game UI for Ravage gamers to use! I often get bored using the default inventory UI. It just looks so plain. This is included in the RAVAGE UI and CUSTOM MENUS mod that I just put on workshop. The mod is a collection of open sourced assets from Breaking Point and Desolation that I thought would fit right in with Ravage!

63C027DF11C99F45F4391F6D7FD728D2D939FE70

There are info tabs that give you tips on how to do things in Ravage. I would like to expand upon this later. If anyone has ideas feel free to shoot me a message.
F85E4D0A0FA79E47103E534BEB582AA2C7016759

i have problem for some reason here is the screen in the spoiler, the menu work wonky, i'm not using rhs on my server, only using some compatible mods, does someone knows how to fix it?

Spoiler

yGu9eUD.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zagr said:

i have problem for some reason here is the screen in the spoiler, the menu work wonky, i'm not using rhs on my server, only using some compatible mods, does someone knows how to fix it?

Hide contents

yGu9eUD.jpg

try changing interface size in video settings

• Like 1

What happened to the zombie spawn? I cleaned some area and zombies appear out of nowhere right within a radius of 50 meters.

4 hours ago, zagr said:

Reveal hidden contents

yGu9eUD.jpg

Can you send me your mod list through PM? I will investigate. I tested over 20 mods running at once with this. Can't reproduce your issue. It looks like the UI size is not matching up. What kind of display settings do you use? (windowed, resolution, aspect ratio, size etc).

It should also be noted... I'm noticing you are playing in Russian. The mod has not been fully developed for Russian language yet. It's a work progress. I do plan to finish that feature.

21 minutes ago, Vald77r said:

What happened to the zombie spawn? I cleaned some area and zombies appear out of nowhere right within a radius of 50 meters.

I didn't changed anything regarding zed spawns, not recently.

Could you post your mod list? I remember several reports indicating this behaviour could be caused by a mod - although I don't remember wich one...