2 minutes ago, TPM_Aus said:

Clean up script worked like a charm.

Thank you very much TPM_Aus !

Check only the time for the clean up ( loop ).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Thank you very much TPM_Aus !

Check only the time for the clean up ( loop ).

Yeah I changed it to 30secs and 30secs between each group of cleanup items.  It is also only cleaning up dead bodies and empty groups.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Personally i would set this in about , 2 hours or more  to loop.

I have set it to only delete once players are also 250m away.  This is a Multi-player Zeus Event mission and I don't want heaps of bodies left around the map.  What is the Ravage default cleanup time, anyone know?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, haleks said:

headphones...

Man, this just reminded me, I gave some of those headsets a little of the ravaged and frithified treatment, as yet unreleased...

Spoiler

ngkdRv1.jpg

0mf2cMK.jpg

qip0Dv7.jpg

...lemme know if they interest you mate. :rthumb:    

• Like 3

@haleks hi,

I found little problem:

Custom weapons works only for AI, buildings are still spawning non-custom weapons and ammo.

Vanila set to limited,

RHS, Frith ruins to equipment only

and I used custom weapons from RHS Gref (my WW2 rifle edition)

Did you remove ambient heli script?

If not, where I can found it and how is it named?

How are ravage NVGs diferent from vanila ones?

5 hours ago, Hans(z) said:

@haleks hi,

I found little problem:

Custom weapons works only for AI, buildings are still spawning non-custom weapons and ammo.

Vanila set to limited,

RHS, Frith ruins to equipment only

and I used custom weapons from RHS Gref (my WW2 rifle edition)

Did you remove ambient heli script?

If not, where I can found it and how is it named?

How are ravage NVGs diferent from vanila ones?

1.) if you want a custom loot spawn system check into Bangabob’s loot spawner, you can edit the arrays to your liking and even set probability of spawn rates. It also spawns on the ground in houses / buildings. I also suggest using GF_Cleanup script with this system because the Ravage cleanup system doesn’t like random loot being spread across the map (with good reason) haha! 😆

2.) If you’re wanting ambient Helicopters I suggest plopping the ones you want within the map and using the “BIS_fnc_taskPatrol” function from BI and placing it in the units init, this way the helicopters with be completely random with their flight paths! 😉 

Happy editing! And good luck with the loot! It’s probably one of the harder things to get working, if you’re wanting raw performance I’d try and stick with the Ravage Loot system as it is by far the least demanding, if you want a more “DayZ” loot style go with a loot spawner so you’ll see loot within buildings and such, though your scenario can likely take a performance hit. 

Good luck! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey, can anyone help me with a problem regarding safe zones.

So I put a safe zone down but it doesn't work, the ambient ai still spawn in the safe zone.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:34 PM, TPM_Aus said:

I have ran into an issue with my mission I am creating.  This mission is being designed for my arma group and will be used with Zeus enabled.  I am using Ravage and GF Auto Loot Script along with a few other mods. 

The issue I am having is that I can't delete the ravage spawned units when they die.  I know I can turn the ravage cleanup module on, however it deletes all the GF Auto Loot Script weapons, gears etc.  I am using the GF script as the ravage module does not populate loot/furniture in the grass huts and other buildings on PKL

Is it possible to either:

• Enable the Ravage cleanup script to leave the GF Auto Loot Script loot? or,
  • Enable zeus access to have permissions(resources) to cleanup the ravage ai?

Note: I do use Headless Client with Werthles HC Mod, however I have tried deleting the ravage spawned units with the HC not connected and with the module not even loaded into the mission (eg removed HC modules).

Edit: I am also not able to move any of the ravage spawned ai as zeus, it comes up with insufficient resources.

Thanks in advance, peace.

If you want to delete the dead body only just use the vanilla corpse manager.

You can set the corpse manager in  the editor under MP/performance or add the value in the description.ext

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TPM_Aus said:

@haleks Will the phantoms be released as a standalone script/mod?  This would be so awesome for my upcoming event "[Ravage]Encerrados En".

Either a new module for Ravage or a new mod; I don't know yet, but the goal is to make phantoms/ghosts available to mission makers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, haleks said:

Either a new module for Ravage or a new mod; I don't know yet, but the goal is to make phantoms/ghosts available to mission makers.

hello halek, i messaged you a while ago, still doesn't get a reply because your inbox probably flooded with messages, would you like to use this spearate zombie model in your mod? i think people would like it... you can even use it on your private project or something, maybe make another type of zombie, here is the pic (that's model from resedent evil) contact me if you need it, it's fully working!

Spoiler

ZLtb4-_v66U.jpg

• Like 2

@haleks The infection on killed AI is bugged on dedicated server, so after death the the newly infected start moving but there no animation its just a corpse moving around. 

Hi guys,

Does someone of you have 28 years later mission file?

Im looking for mission made by Haleks.

THX

Unless Hans(z) edited his post that's not the mission file he's looking for. ^^

With @haleks permission I can send @Hans(z) the mission file for 28 Years Later.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EO said:

Unless Hans(z) edited his post that's not the mission file he's looking for. ^^

With @haleks permission I can send @Hans(z) the mission file for 28 Years Later.

No problem with that. 😉

• Like 2

There any reason why I am getting weapons spawning outside of my defined arrays in the equipment pool module?

Also, is there anyway to undo the disabling of the lights in ravage without touching the core files?

2 hours ago, acoustic said:

There any reason why I am getting weapons spawning outside of my defined arrays in the equipment pool module?

Also, is there anyway to undo the disabling of the lights in ravage without touching the core files?

Are you trying to enable all light or just ones in a certain area?

2 hours ago, acoustic said:

I think the first wave of loot holdaction spawn sometimes can not recognize the filters. I beliefe i recall haleks stating that he is aware of the issue. Dont know more tho. 

6 minutes ago, acoustic said:

possibilities

Hello there acoustic !

If there is not any other option,

you can check if they are not destroyed and they are just switched off , you can work with the example , to switch them back on

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/switchLight

or else you can hideobjectglobal and create them again.

Thanks for the advice fellows. Considering the weapon pool bug and the light feature, I'll probably just edit the core files. Not a public release mission or anything. I know there's a hard coded gear pool that I can mess with and I've seen the light changes in the config as well. 👍

• Like 1

Can someone give me an idea of how can I fill CUP army tents with random items?

I have a lot of tents across the map, and I want them filled with items (most likely crates, containing stuff, since stuff lying on the ground will be deleted instantly)

Please share some ideas.

• Like 1