5 minutes ago, EO said:

do you happen to have time acceleration active?

Yes, it is set to 4. :thumb:

Thanks man. ^^

So you have larger zones plus time acceleration, I have small zones and 1:1 time. Interesting...

• Like 1

Yes I have 5, 1200m zones. So it’s either size that’s doing it, or it’s because I have them so close together, or like you said, it’s time acceleration. 

@RZNUNKWN I figured I’m just gonna give the player the pilots uniforms, rebreather, gas masks etc... And am gonna remove the Chemical warfare mod, no use going that extra mile adding all those uniforms when Haleks already has some gear within it, haha! I appreciate the help though! 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

will other players

They must be running the same mod probably.

• Like 2

Indeed, the bigger the rad zone radius, the more potent the centre is....a rad zone with a radius of 200 will return 30 on the geiger counter, increasing the zone to 1200 returns 90 on the geiger counter.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

If I add them to the classnames within the mod will other players that play the mission have the same protections? Hmm..

(If they have the same mod, then it should work fine. I have several pieces of uniforms, helmets, masks from other mods added and they work fine (thou this is for SP, I don't know for MP, but I'm pretty sure it will work IF everyone has the same mod))

EDIT: Ah, just saw your second post, sorry for replying the same, haven't really woke up yet :smileee:

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:50 PM, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Is there anyway to add certain uniforms to the radiation protection list? I'm sure this has been asked before, if so, someone please drop a link :rthumb:

Also regarding radiation is there some way I can make the player die instantly or slowly take damage once the radiation counter hits 100? Thanks all!  

Edit think I've found what I'm looking for, possibly use the "fn_radMonitor" to be used in some script, will test! :)

would be cool to have these in a mission or two lol https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=798485071

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

@RZNUNKWN I figured I’m just gonna give the player the pilots uniforms, rebreather, gas masks etc... And am gonna remove the Chemical warfare mod, no use going that extra mile adding all those uniforms when Haleks already has some gear within it, haha! I appreciate the help though! 🙂 

there is a script that I use called the Farty Anomaly lol it creates toxic puddles that produce fumes that will kill players and or ai you can set what mask or gear youy want to act as protection, set the radius and number of puddles etc. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=34040

• Like 2

@GEORGE FLOROS GR I recently removed this mod, have got “The Burning Rain” down to only 9 required mods now, it used to be 15. Went through the .sqm file over my days off and have been cleaning it up quite a bit. :thumb: Now I’m looking into cleaning up the scripts, possibly adding in some EH’s though I have no idea how to implement them... Good time to learn! 🙂 

Also, going over the Ravage code for the Radiation I learned how to add in .paa image files into scripts so The weather scripts are now displaying a thermometer whenever you get cold, or are warming up, etc... Haleks has done a phenomenal job, I didn’t even have to bother him! I’m stoked for my upcoming update! 😁

• Like 4

On 3/12/2019 at 4:52 AM, TheVigil7 said:

Oh hey all- Just a quick question that I haven't been able to find an answer to yet. Does Ravage support headless clients? If yes, how do I get the zombie and ambient ai's to spawn on the HC's?

If no, this would be an incredible feature for mission performance 🙂 (Thanks for an incredible mod Halek!)

Vandeanson- really excited to try out the base building! I've implemented a version of base building in a Ravage scenario I created, but its really clunky/cumbersome and I can only save the bases persistently by defining save zones and having inidbi2 record objects in the zones. Meaning I have to know where players will build a base and define that in the editor, players can't 'build it live'.

I have managed to get HC to work for the AI but not the zombies.  I used a mod call werthers hc mod or something along those lines.  I will have a check on the weekend when I am home.

Edit: This is the mod I used: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=510031102

Edited by TPM_Aus
Found the mod I used.

Meet the guys...

Spoiler

9BtGvXn.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, EO said:

Meet the guys...

Reveal hidden contents

9BtGvXn.jpg

Is this from your upcoming WIP mission?

Yeah man. ^^

Slowly but surely getting there. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, EO said:

Slowly but surely getting there. 

I feel ya there, been working on mine over a year... You never really know when to stop, it’s a good feeling seeing a project grow into what you’ve made it. I can only imagine how proud Haleks is of the mod. I feel Ravage is far more popular then DaiZy as well from the A2 days. Ahh... Good times. :respekt: 

• Like 3

Hello everyone !

I experience some troubles with the last Ravage updates.

It seems the loot system has changed a bit.

I edited a few missions i made for Ravage a year ago, to make them compatible with last update, but now when playing in multiplayer, loot is really meagre inside the houses.

With a friend, we played on my "Malden Incident" mission, and we just found 2 or 3 items inside the houses in more than 3 hours of playing.

So i edited my mission, and tried to increase the loot chances amount, but i can't figure how it works. Is it in percentage ?

I read many things on the Fandom board and it seems many people are experiencing trouble about the loot system.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Small update for Patreon supporters : https://www.patreon.com/posts/myst-incoming-25667561

Work on the first concept preview for "MyST" is taking more time than I thought, but we're getting there :

Spoiler

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

The demo will be released (soon) on Patreon as a basic sandbox mission; it will be playable, but keep in mind that it showcases just a small part of the project.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

f

19 hours ago, extaz93 said:

Hello everyone !

I experience some troubles with the last Ravage updates.

It seems the loot system has changed a bit.

I edited a few missions i made for Ravage a year ago, to make them compatible with last update, but now when playing in multiplayer, loot is really meagre inside the houses.

With a friend, we played on my "Malden Incident" mission, and we just found 2 or 3 items inside the houses in more than 3 hours of playing.

So i edited my mission, and tried to increase the loot chances amount, but i can't figure how it works. Is it in percentage ?

I read many things on the Fandom board and it seems many people are experiencing trouble about the loot system.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Three building types civilian, military and industrial you can set loot percentages for each building type. (Loot order in module) Survival gear, Weapons, Ammo, Clothing, Backpacks) You want to set the values for each one and also make sure to enable Malden building types in the loot or equipment module along with ambient Furniture.

• Like 4

Haleks, I am nearing the completion of my post apocalyptic terrain and was curious as to how you retextured all the buildings to be damaged? Is this done through a script after the mission starts or something that could be included in the terrain config? Thanks!

• Like 3

Hey guys, I need some help.

Recently, I tried Halkes's Tanoa Mission, what I noticed is that Zs are dropping down from one round from SVD (RHS model), but if I play Altis, that's not the case. Also, in Tanoa, they drop from 2 shots from AK74, or M4 (NIarms), or one shot from AKM (CUP or NIarms). 

So, is there a way to make them drop like this, but on a different map? I'm thinking about Chernarus. A bit more squishy? Maybe it's just my aim messing up with my, but it shot Z at point blank with SVD in Chernarus,  he didn't drop, but in Tanoa, he dropped dead from one bullet. 

Any thoughts?
Thanks

2 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

dropped dead from one bullet. 

There is this code , but i have't test it with Ravage Zombies :

(the example is just the opposite , you need to edit this )

17 hours ago, acoustic said:

Haleks, I am nearing the completion of my post apocalyptic terrain and was curious as to how you retextured all the buildings to be damaged? Is this done through a script after the mission starts or something that could be included in the terrain config? Thanks!

If you are speaking about the Derelict mod, it's neither scripted nor configured. It's texture replacements (basically duplicating a PBO file and swapping its texture files).

3 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Hey guys, I need some help.

Recently, I tried Halkes's Tanoa Mission, what I noticed is that Zs are dropping down from one round from SVD (RHS model), but if I play Altis, that's not the case. Also, in Tanoa, they drop from 2 shots from AK74, or M4 (NIarms), or one shot from AKM (CUP or NIarms). 

So, is there a way to make them drop like this, but on a different map? I'm thinking about Chernarus. A bit more squishy? Maybe it's just my aim messing up with my, but it shot Z at point blank with SVD in Chernarus,  he didn't drop, but in Tanoa, he dropped dead from one bullet. 

Any thoughts?
Thanks

That seems odd - there's no way terrain could impact damage handling. Maybe the uniforms being worn are causing this, some have more protection than others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1