Hey @MuRaZorWitchKING, I think I've found the problem about my slowdowns. I'm using the Achilles addon, and when used via Zeus to edit the vehicle loadout (I used it to empty my spawned MRAP) it clogs my game, not immediately, but when I try to save/load/exit. Spawned the MRAP, emptied it manually (realism right? 😄 ) without Achilles and it's working smoothly so far.

I know it's not Ravage related, and it's probably because of my HDD not being SSD.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Hey @MuRaZorWitchKING, I think I've found the problem about my slowdowns. I'm using the Achilles addon, and when used via Zeus to edit the vehicle loadout (I used it to empty my spawned MRAP) it clogs my game, not immediately, but when I try to save/load/exit. Spawned the MRAP, emptied it manually (realism right? 😄 ) without Achilles and it's working smoothly so far.

I know it's not Ravage related, and it's probably because of my HDD not being SSD.

That’s awesome man! Glad to see your figuring it out! 🙂

• Thanks 1

Hello there to Everyone !

This is some part from the previous pages:

Spoiler
On 1/28/2019 at 5:25 PM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:
On 1/24/2019 at 5:14 PM, bl2ck dog said:
On 1/16/2019 at 12:14 PM, Vandeanson said:

I keep having troubles with ravage AI units spawning without uniforms. (weapons, vests, backpacks, items... work fine).

In my equipment module setup, I have limited Vanilla gear and set adjusted the equipment settings of ravage to use CUP gear only.

I will need to do some more testing and will provide the error report (it refers to an issue in line 29 of the ravage equipment function.)

I have had that issue occur multiple times now in various mod set ups in the past.

General question - is anyone familiar with this issue? I cannot recall having seen this discussion here but I might have missed it.

@haleks maybe I've missed the answer, but is there a fix?

Right now I'm using a delay, but it depends on PC quality:

1) on my PC it sometimes still spawn units without uniforms (even after 2 minute delay)

2) on Dedicated Server it seems to be way too long - enemies manage to start attacking the base, while all the defenders still waiting to get their gear.

Is there another way to resolve it?

I'm going to check this and see if i can help , with my scripting approach , for the current issue.

So as i said ,

that i'm going to check about finding a temporary solution , before an official Fix ,

i manage to write a code in order to override the bug uniform behaviour.

I just finish it and i 'll add below a link with a Script and a Mod vesrion , for those who are not familiar with editing.

i'm packing everything and i'll make a post in a while.

• Thanks 1

• GF Ravage Uniform Fix Script-Mod-Not Released Version
  • a temporary solution , before an official Fix

This Script - Mod ,

will attempt to fix the uniform bug issue with the Ravage Function
and if it's not initialized , it will spawn a random loadout automatically , based on the loaded Server Mods.

Download :

GF_Ravage_Uniform_Fix_Script-Mod-Not Released.zip

Expires in: 4 Weeks   |   Size: 47.6 KB   |  31/01/19 https://uploadfiles.io/

This code , is part of my original Script  :

I would like also add  that ,

this is our new BI Forum Ravage Club , it is an open Club and everyone is welcome !

Check our topics , be part of the Forum !

Thanks everyone , enjoy and Have Fun !

Here are some pictures ,

NOTE : there might be this error, if you are using MCC mod , but it's not something .

izGl6CN.png

ef9tQE4.png

PiV3dcW.png

sAQZ1cS.png

Q4TZaRE.png

Thanks !

Folks, we are launching the WarZones server in approximately one hour from now. Ravage is an important part of WarZones! You'll see what I mean if you check the server out. It will not be listed on the A3launcher for a few more days, but the server itself is launching tonight.

Here is a link to the discord for server info. All are welcome!
https://discord.gg/YeksFWb

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

NOTE :

• The attemps will be always the number set from the options.
  • It will cycle all the attemps , but even if it cycles and loops , the code it will initialise once.
  • If the Ravage code never initialized after the attemps , the alternative script will run.
  • Thanks 1

For Everyone ,

who has detect an unsolved issue ,with anything associated with the Ravage Mod ,

post your issue here as well , because it is possible to provide alternative solutions and doing this , might also give a possible Fix for the Ravage Mod as well.

Thanks !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Can I spawn a zombie safe zone once I am inside the game via Zeus or console? Or that can be only done before playing, in the editor?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Can I spawn a zombie safe zone once I am inside the game via Zeus or console? Or that can be only done before playing, in the editor?

You'd most likely have to add in Ravage to the modules Zeus uses in order to do this, but yeah I would think you can :) 

• Like 1

gents,

may I get your opinion on an idea that just popped up?

what do you think about a feature that increases movement speed and reducing stamina depletion while traveling on a street?

sametime one could add increased AI spawns, vehicle patrols and roadblocks, even IEDs on roads.

this way you get a decision to make, speed vs safety.

i feel like streets are already dangerous in ravage, i always encounter loads of Z there, so that might fit in nicely, even without adding "dangers"..

let me know what you think!

cheers

vd

• Like 5

I think that's an awesome Idea. Would fit in very nicely and definitely follows the whole Survival theme.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/19/2019 at 3:08 PM, chernaruski said:

module settings
placement
results (youtube video)
Horde spawned and de-spawned, right before I reach the location.

1 hour ago, chernaruski said:

The results are in video.   So everyone here have hordes spawner working correctly? I just needed some confirmation or not , to understand where I should start looking

Hello there to Everyone !

For everyone who hasn't notice the previous post of chernaruski ,

we are trying to confirm if there is a bug with the spawn module after the update.

The video below is Exile+ Ravage ( + cba ) , without addons and scripts !

1 hour ago, chernaruski said:

It has nothing to do with Exile. I was using hordes before the update

If is possible also Haleks , or anyone , who can confirm this behaviour.

This is from page 360.

Spoiler

Further discussion here :

Thanks !

• Thanks 2

@GEORGE FLOROS GR: Thanks for the reminder, I did change some horde related stuff in a previous update - I'll try to take a look this week-end.

• Thanks 3

Just now, haleks said:

Thanks

Thank you very much Haleks for the reply!

Good to hear this !  :thumb:

@Vandeanson I think that would be awesome! Maybe decrease zombie spawn rate (entirely dependant on roads) so less are found on roadways, then just like your bandit camp spawner you make some sort of roadblock spawner that have maybe 2-3 bandits patroling the area... obviously make these rare so traveling by road is still far safer than traveling through the brush... it’d be another neat little addition for sure! I was thinking of doing something like this with bridges, basically have it randomized to where bandits camp under bridges and when the player gets close enough to the bridge you have a trigger that makes them mkve out from under it and start firing upon the player, almost like an ambush. Haha! :scratchchin:

• Like 1

@haleks I haven’t really seen any conflictions with the Ravage spawn settings, zombies and bandits seem to be working gloriously on my end, although I can’t speak for everyone haha! 

(Reply for post above ^^^)

@haleksCouple of players reporting and I can confirm it myself - radiation safezone module seems to be not working. Sometimes invisible radiation zone cover starting survivor hub and it makes game much more difficult for new players, not familiar with gamemode mechanics.

1 hour ago, bl2ck dog said:

working

Hello there bl2ck dog !

Since you are one of the guys reported about the Uniform issue ,

can you test this in order to know if this temporary is initializing a Ravage uniform this way ( or the alternative script works instead )

Remind me also please , with which exactly Mods , are the problem ?

Spoiler
On 1/31/2019 at 1:38 AM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:
  • GF Ravage Uniform Fix Script-Mod-Not Released Version
  • a temporary solution , before an official Fix

This Script - Mod ,

will attempt to fix the uniform bug issue with the Ravage Function
and if it's not initialized , it will spawn a random loadout automatically , based on the loaded Server Mods.

Download :

GF_Ravage_Uniform_Fix_Script-Mod-Not Released.zip

Expires in: 4 Weeks   |   Size: 47.6 KB   |  31/01/19 https://uploadfiles.io/

Thanks !

Great idea @Vandeanson , I like it! Especially the fast running, I wouldn't mind if my character could run faster at all, on any terrain though...

I like the IED part, and roadblocks, but if an enemy AI is driving a squishy vehicle, they don't see the wrecks/obstacles on the road and just slam themselves into it (I once saw BMP2 humping the wreck of the BMP2 on the road 🤣 and it was just pressing forward, stuck)

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2019 at 8:23 AM, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

You'd most likely have to add in Ravage to the modules Zeus uses in order to do this, but yeah I would think you can 🙂

Hmmm, how can I add Ravage modules into the Zeus?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Hmmm, how can I add Ravage modules into the Zeus?

Good question... he he.... I have no idea, but I know it’s possible. 🤣🤣 :rofl:

that’s a good question for someone that uses Zues quite often! 🙂 

2 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Zues

It's good if you like a Zeus gamemplay , or generally using Zeus to add the Ares mod :

and off couse MCC is the top tool for everything.

I'm using this every time that i launch arma .

I 'm testing all my work and you can actually do everything , because it is a real time editor with many extra features.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do I understand that right?

In safe zone module setting "exclude radiations" to "YES" makes radiation free zone? What should I set to "owner" if I want permanent radiation free zone.