34 minutes ago, Donnie_Plays said:

Is there a way

Hello there Donnie !

You can add the items that you want to be available or excluded , if you remove the "!" from the code :

if (!(_item in GF_List))  then { 

GF_List =[
//	add your list
"classname",
"classname"
]; 

player addEventHandler ["Take",{ 
params ["_unit", "_container", "_item"];

hint format["You picked a %1",_item];

if (!(_item in GF_List))  then { 
_unit unassignItem _item; 
_unit removeItem _item; 
hint "You can't wear that!"};
}];

"You can add the items that you want to be available or excluded , if you remove the "!" from the code"

Am I the only person on the planet who reads the statement above and sees one answer for two different outcomes?

• Like 2

Hello to all Ravagers !

There is a new edition of the GF Crashites script available :

Spoiler

and also a new script - mod and a mod for loot :

Spoiler

Thanks !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Is it possible to make an option in the Ravage AI module that allows for AI spawning in vehicles but not foot?

On 19/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, haleks said:

If my memory serves, NVGs are configured as weapons, so they should be added to the weapons arrays along with the binoculars.

Regarding the custom weapons list, did you disable weapons mod support in the module settings? The handling of custom weapons arrays is tricky and needs to be improved : if you want weapons from CUP/RHS along with NIarms, you'll have to exclude weapons from mod support settings, and add all of them to the custom arrays. :/

I made a mistake @haleks , even with RHS/CUP on or off, Arma 3 weapons still appear (with the custom weapon array list located right below the CUP/RHS/Thai/Iron Front etc options), but I decided to let it go for now as traders accept only A3 ammo/weaps so I sell them for money.

As for the NVGs, I looked into the lootLists.sqf and I found the weapon lists where it says "if (_includeA3) then". Does this mean I have to put A3 content on "allowed" and add nvgs to this list in order to see them spawning in the loot? I also added the optics wherever the flashlight is since I never came across any optic scope during my Ravage play.

@Donnie_Plays @RZNUNKWN

I don't have Arma3 nor my files on the computer I'm using at the moment.

I should be back home sometime next week : I'll be able to provide more tips and informations then. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello to Everyone !

A new edition of the GF_Cargo_Airdrops is also available :

Thanks !

• Thanks 3

18 hours ago, haleks said:

I should be back home sometime next week : I'll be able to provide more tips and informations then. ;)

All good @haleks , no rush mate. I added scopes right next to the acc_flashlight everywhere I could find it in the lists and now I got scope for daaaaaaays. :D I'll play around NVGs a bit later on today if I get the chance. Oh and btw, I don't know what I did, and I can't remember my settings right now (not at the computer) but it looks like no A3 weaps/ammo dropping for now, and I have CUP weapons and custom NIarms weapons arrays placed in the module.

• Like 2

An oldie but a goodie...

yU2z8lI.jpg

Merry Xmas folks. :drinking2:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Is it still possible to exclude a hand placed building from having furniture and loot spawned inside of it?

I remember seeing a code for this somewhere ages ago but I can't find it, if it's still possible I'd love for someone to provide the code, also suggest putting it on the "Tools for missions makers" page on the Ravage wiki

18 hours ago, vastiny said:

Is it still possible to exclude a hand placed building from having furniture and loot spawned inside of it?

I remember seeing a code for this somewhere ages ago but I can't find it, if it's still possible I'd love for someone to provide the code, also suggest putting it on the "Tools for missions makers" page on the Ravage wiki

Just add the building classname to the Structures Blacklist found within the Loot System module. Works perfectly for hand placed buildings too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EO said:

Just add the building classname to the Structures Blacklist found within the Loot System module. Works perfectly for hand placed buildings too.

Thank you, didn't think to look for a blacklist option in the modules - is it possible to accomplish this with a building's variable name instead so that the same buildings already placed on the terrain aren't blacklisted?

If not then the classname blacklist will do, it's a rarely used building on most terrains anyway.

2 hours ago, vastiny said:

...is it possible to accomplish this with a building's variable name instead so that the same buildings already placed on the terrain aren't blacklisted?

I'm not so sure about this, above my pay grade i'm afraid, maybe someone else can answer this for you. 

2 hours ago, vastiny said:

....it's a rarely used building on most terrains anyway.

It's also possible the building your using may not even be covered by the ambient furniture script, if i recall correctly most buildings received a furniture compositions, but not all of them. 

• Thanks 1

I hope you all enjoy this script from JohnO, I have been using this script for a very long time (about a year) and thought it needed a revamp and re-release, enjoy. Please remember I am NOT the original author.

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/221056-weather-effects-ravage/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Happy holidays and New Year everyone! 

May you forever roam the apocalyptic Ravaged lands, be healthy, be lucky, always have enough food, water and anti-rads!

And may you never stumble across a renegade T-72... like I did. 

Cheers survivors!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Happy new year, and for 2019 survivor will be stronger than MacGyver, nothing can stop us... ammo crafting with a fire camp and piece of metal ;-)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@damsous Looks incredibly interesting... :) 

Also, Thank you to not only you, but to all that have wished us a Happy new year, I hope the new year goes well for all of you. Happy New Year guys! :)

• Like 3

Final version for the Scavenger scenario.

Maybe there will be few update if there new issue but here all the change compared to the first version :

-Skip time at the settlement (6h)

-Added Toxic area (alias farty script) The M50 gasmask is required to be protected from the toxic field, it can be found only in the crash site or by killing and looting the LFDA Special Force.

-Added Crashsite (GF crashsite) The good loot can be found here, military grade weapon and gear, antirad pills, water purification tablet, static weapon, drone backpack, drone terminal....

-Added Weather Effect (Alias script)

-Added 40 dynamic event. This event are not mandatory, its an extra its depend what you need to develop your settlement, for exemple the scavenger in trouble will give you the ability to recruit 7 scavenger, note one of this scavenger carry a lot of goods (food, drink, toolkit, antirad pills...). The raider event are here to gather rare crafting component (stack of cinder block, brick, log pile... or survival item), the LFDA checkpoint are more rare its well guarded so hard to clear it but the reward is huge like armored transport truck, repair truck, ammo truck... and also all their gear that can be looted on their corpse, if your alone and not well geared player must avoid the LFDA checkpoint. All this event are limited in time. 

-Added military area. (loot)

-Added ability to craft ammo (for old or hunting rifle or barrel handgun)

-Added Dynamic radioactive zone, its a strong and dangerous radioactive zone that travel over the whole map.

With all this change and the ability to find more stuff, the loot % in the civilian building is lower.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy new year everyone!
For those of you who don't know there's a really good Survivable Crashes script/mod by rafael09ed which I've found to be an awesome way to start a mission.

I had my players flying into Altis in a IDAP chopper looking to render aid to the people. But once we got over land a trigger sets off a lightning strike, the tail rotor and engine of the chopper are damaged and our pilot tried desperately to get us down safely.

Even if you crash the survivable crashes script/mod  makes sure you all live, and you can tweak it to ensure only minimal damage to players. 
It worked out really well and made for (in my eyes at least) a really cinematic way to start the mission.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello All

Sorry in advance if this question has been asked.
Recently I have made a MP / Co-Op mission for the map G.O.S Al Rayak
There is one issue I have however, most of the military buildings on the map are from Arma 2 / CUP Terrains (Takistan) , most of these buildings are empty and have nothing to loot and I was wondering if there was a way to add loot to spawn to these empty military buildings. Or a way to make a prefab of these buildings to add to the loot spawn. The desert / mud buildings are fine but any military barracks there is nothing to loot.

Thanks All

@wasbob45, have you enabled Arma2/OA structures in the Loot System module?

18 hours ago, wasbob45 said:

Hello All

Sorry in advance if this question has been asked.
Recently I have made a MP / Co-Op mission for the map G.O.S Al Rayak
There is one issue I have however, most of the military buildings on the map are from Arma 2 / CUP Terrains (Takistan) , most of these buildings are empty and have nothing to loot and I was wondering if there was a way to add loot to spawn to these empty military buildings. Or a way to make a prefab of these buildings to add to the loot spawn. The desert / mud buildings are fine but any military barracks there is nothing to loot.

Thanks All

if you go into  CUP/things while in editor then choose Military you can place down some military crates and backpacks that then can be looted through the ravage function.

17 hours ago, EO said:

@wasbob45, have you enabled Arma2/OA structures in the Loot System module?

Yeah but the Buildings themselves don't have anything that is lootable

8 hours ago, Gill93 said:

if you go into  CUP/things while in editor then choose Military you can place down some military crates and backpacks that then can be looted through the ravage function.

Gill93 Is there an easier way to do this as there are many Millitary buildings on this map? I dont really want to go an place military crates but I will if I have to?