1 hour ago, CHICKENLICKEN said:

Try using injured Ai mod with ravage ! Zombi s will attack from supine like animals!

and sometimes they drag injured ai soldiers to a corner , to finish them off ! Looks cool.

where in Ryan’s zombies the injured mechanic doesn’t work as well?♿️

Wich Ai mod ?

Hi everyone!

I just pushed a tiny update with a fix for the Dust scenario, and 3 new NVG models to look badass as a bonus :

Fixed :
Dust Scenario : Weapon (un)jamming broken after resuming a save

New :
Added 3 alternative NVG models

Have fun fellow survivors!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, damsous said:

Wich Ai mod ?

Its claled injured AI. directly on steam. SOmetimes it bugs though if you have AI as they will drag an enemy, heal them and kill them haha but still cool.

It's real cool with ravage because sometimes the Zombies look dead, but when you get close they role over and attack you.

91zBlI7.jpg

7 minutes ago, haleks said:

Hi everyone!

I just pushed a tiny update with a fix for the Dust scenario, and 3 new NVG models to look badass as a bonus :

Have fun fellow survivors!

Have you seen warfare thai zombies? They have a gibbing effect when shot and a sound effect when headshotting zombies. Apart from that the zombie portion sucks because it's very bugged. Any idea how to do that? Would be happy to donate to you to see. As I think Ravage is one of THE best mods for arma. I think this would be an awesome addition

22 minutes ago, CHICKENLICKEN said:

Have you seen warfare thai zombies? They have a gibbing effect when shot and a sound effect when headshotting zombies. Apart from that the zombie portion sucks because it's very bugged. Any idea how to do that? Would be happy to donate to you to see. As I think Ravage is one of THE best mods for arma. I think this would be an awesome addition

Hey, donations are always welcome ^^, but I can't promise I'll make this of that feature in exchange for donations.

Doing so right now (I've recently announced that I'm slowing down on new features for Ravage while I'm dealing with RL issues) would be dishonest at best. That being said, I reckon I'll have a look at adding gib effects when shooting zombies - I have a couple ideas on this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, haleks said:

Hey, donations are always welcome ^^, but I can't promise I'll make this of that feature in exchange for donations.

Doing so right now (I've recently announced that I'm slowing down on new features for Ravage while I'm dealing with RL issues) would be dishonest at best. That being said, I reckon I'll have a look at adding gib effects when shooting zombies - I have a couple ideas on this.

Great. I understand, no problem./ This stuff takes time,.What's the best way to donate?

1 hour ago, CHICKENLICKEN said:

What's the best way to donate?

The original post and the steam workshop page both have a paypal link. ;)

Unrelated to Ravage (well not really), here's a couple screenshots I took while working on a mod I'll release soon (plus one from the Tales From Nowhere missions) :

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

The project is called Derelict (for now) : features include texture replacements for Altis/Stratis structures, vegetation overhaul and a few tree model swaps to achieve a post-apocalyptic look - it works very much like the Altis Winter mod.

That addon will most likely be required for some of my future projects, like F3llout, or other ideas I'm keeping in my sleeve for now.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Can you stop zombies from climbing ladders and open doors? Would be nice if they just gathered around the building.

Got a question about the vehicle module, if for any reason i want to spawn more wreck than the normal vehicle i can duplicate the classname of the wreck in the custom vehicle and wreck box or that will change nothing ?

• Like 1

I have tryed to do a crafting system, base building, settlement with settler, vehicle cafting and vehicle upgrade system for Ravage.

Here a video demo : 30 min video, read the first comment to skip the load/unload part.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, damsous said:

i want to spawn more wreck

You can always spawn also without the module , your needed objects ( for the script ).

PS : This crafting script , is a very nice idea damsous !

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

You can always spawn also without the module , your needed objects ( for the script ).

PS : This crafting script , is a very nice idea damsous !

its not a script its a lot off trigger :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, damsous said:

a lot off trigger :)

I 've seen this a little , ( i will check this more ! )  and it's very nice and it would be very good for a script or mod .

So since you haven't already done this , then you should !

• Thanks 1

On 15/12/2018 at 7:32 AM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

I 've seen this a little , ( i will check this more ! )  and it's very nice and it would be very good for a script or mod .

So since you haven't already done this , then you should !

Yeah but i m not enough skilled to do this with a functionnal script, i just share the idea if somebody is able to do something like this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, damsous said:

i just share the idea

The progress is based on sharing information !

• Like 2

@haleks Its possible to use 2 ambient zombies module with different setting without bug or performance issue ? cause i would like to do a set up like this :

1st ambient module : 100 % horde behaviour of 25 random zombies with low damage output

2nd ambient module : no horde behaviour of 10 runner only with a higher dammage output.

4 hours ago, damsous said:

@haleks Its possible to use 2 ambient zombies module with different setting without bug or performance issue ? cause i would like to do a set up like this :

1st ambient module : 100 % horde behaviour of 25 random zombies with low damage output

2nd ambient module : no horde behaviour of 10 runner only with a higher dammage output.

That won't work sadly - a lot of the variables and functions set by the module are unique, so one module will most likely override the settings of the other.

• Thanks 2

New persistent coop scenario for dedicated server.

Full description here :

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hello!

Just passing by to drop something, don't mind me. ninja.png

See you soon, have a nice evening chaps. ninja.png²

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@haleks Got an other question with the ravage module.

It is possible to disable the vehicule caching from the ravage vehicle module cause i use (and need) a custom caching script and i would like to use the custom cause i got conflict in some case, im not sure but "-1" will turn off the vehicle caching ? or im wrong ?

Hey guys, I need some help.

First:
I want to include some items like headlamps, nvgs and some more random stuff into the loot. I managed to add the headlamps, yellow/green chemlights but for some reason, NVGs are still missing. The NVGs are from a different mod (but so are the headlamps), not vanilla. Should I use vanilla? And where should I put the classnames of the items in the lootLists.sqf exactly. I've basically added chemlights and headlamps to every civil/military/industrial part in the sqf file where I could find red/blue chemlights.

And second:
I'm using custom weapon list from the module (I've added NIarms weapons), and put Arma 3 vanilla weapons to limited, but ammo/weapons still keep appearing. If I include weapons from CUP/RHS, vanilla guns disappear, since there is no NIarms in the Equipment Pool I have to use the custom list, but like I sad A3 weapons then appears even if they are on 'limited'.

Any tips and suggestions?  

14 hours ago, damsous said:

@haleks Got an other question with the ravage module.

It is possible to disable the vehicule caching from the ravage vehicle module cause i use (and need) a custom caching script and i would like to use the custom cause i got conflict in some case, im not sure but "-1" will turn off the vehicle caching ? or im wrong ?

Currently it's not possible to disable the caching system - but you can add any vehicle to it with

rvg_dynamicWrecks pushBack this;

What kind of conflict are you having?

4 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Hey guys, I need some help.

First:
I want to include some items like headlamps, nvgs and some more random stuff into the loot. I managed to add the headlamps, yellow/green chemlights but for some reason, NVGs are still missing. The NVGs are from a different mod (but so are the headlamps), not vanilla. Should I use vanilla? And where should I put the classnames of the items in the lootLists.sqf exactly. I've basically added chemlights and headlamps to every civil/military/industrial part in the sqf file where I could find red/blue chemlights.

And second:
I'm using custom weapon list from the module (I've added NIarms weapons), and put Arma 3 vanilla weapons to limited, but ammo/weapons still keep appearing. If I include weapons from CUP/RHS, vanilla guns disappear, since there is no NIarms in the Equipment Pool I have to use the custom list, but like I sad A3 weapons then appears even if they are on 'limited'.

Any tips and suggestions?  

If my memory serves, NVGs are configured as weapons, so they should be added to the weapons arrays along with the binoculars.

Regarding the custom weapons list, did you disable weapons mod support in the module settings? The handling of custom weapons arrays is tricky and needs to be improved : if you want weapons from CUP/RHS along with NIarms, you'll have to exclude weapons from mod support settings, and add all of them to the custom arrays. :/

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, haleks said:

What kind of conflict are you having?

Its just a weird thing on dedicated server, cause im using Zbe cache script and R3F log and i lost the loaded item if a vehicle is cached, i didn't have issue if i use ravage or Zbe only.

But i found how to deal with it i just put a very high cache distance for the vehicle with Zbe and use ravage cache its working.

@Haleks

Is there a way to lock the Ravage AI uniforms to their bodies so that players cannot loot from and switch their uniforms? I would ideally like to be able to loot their guns, vests and backpacks and if possible would like to try and lock the uniforms from being taken. I'm aware of how to lock a uniform slot for players so they cannot throw down what they are wearing but I have had issues with player loadouts being able to switch uniforms even when the slot is locked.

1 hour ago, Gill93 said:

I would also like to give a special Thanks to GEORGE FLOROS GR for his scripts that I used in the scenario. :don11:

Thank you very much Gill !

# I 'm very glad that you like them , have fun !

PS : there is also the lite version of the blood stains script which is about 10 MB and in my opinion it's actually better!

When i did the first script i wanted to provide as much variety as possible , but generally , there isn't that much of a difference. So i stripped the whole stuff and kept only the best blood images.

I will add in the future a mod with this,

• Thanks 2