8 hours ago, lv1234 said:

Anyone know how to add certain items like backpacks to the loot pool in the mod? Planning to add respawn camps that can possible be found when looting.

There's an option in the Loot System module that adds respawn camp backpacks to the loot system...

U8BUVPx.jpg

• Like 1

@YakBallz, Hey man, it's nice to know that trigger still works. :icon14:

7 hours ago, YakBallz said:

it is all good when I spawn in the trigger area, no Zed spawns, when i spawn outside it and Zeds have spawned, then enter the trigger area, the Zeds can still enter the area.

I was hoping that there is a way to stop already spawned Zeds from entering once the trigger is activated?

Sorry bud, i'm all outta ideas on how to achieve that. ^^ 

Just hold tight man, somebody will surely pass by with a solution. 

• Thanks 1

@YakBallz In some of my scenarios I have encountered the same issue of Zombies spawning or going where I don't want them going (Player bases and such) A small fix you could possibly try is the zombie blacklist setting via the Ravage modules as this method usually does work, if you truly want no zombies in an area I suggest you "fortify" whatever area you are wanting to have to zombie spawns in, put Military blocks and gates up in front of other gates, this also mitigates zombies from no clipping through objects and walking into a player base. The Safe zone module I believe is mainly for bandits and other AI as these don't seem to work for Zombies, I could be wrong though, and If all else fails you could try and put your trigger in some sort of .sqf file and call it in some way on spawn? There are fixes you just gotta play around in the Editor to find them ha ha and welcome to the forums! -Hope this helped in some sort of way :rthumb:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EO said:

There's an option in the Loot System module that adds respawn camp backpacks to the loot system...

U8BUVPx.jpg

Will that be included in the trader's list of items that they can sell to you? (if you know what i mean)

11 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

Will that be included in the trader's list of items that they can sell to you? (if you know what i mean)

Mmm, I don't think the trader shop lists will pick them up as saleable items, even if you allow Respawn Camps via the Loot system.

5 minutes ago, EO said:

Mmm, I don't think the trader shop lists will pick them up as saleable items, even if you allow Respawn Camps via the Loot system.

so we will most likely have to wait in the future for this to be implemented? @haleks

1 hour ago, lv1234 said:

so we will most likely have to wait in the future for this to be implemented? @haleks

i can amend my trader  scripts for that if you want a own solution. just the ravage respawn tents right?

it would be a addaction that you can add to your trader AI and some functioms behind.

if you want them to randomly spawn and roam around like the ravage traders, that could be done too (ai spawner + addwaypoints + add trader action + function behind)

• Like 1

Dang what bothers me so much is that my boat gets stuck too much on the shore or on shallow water in one of my missions and I can't seem to push it closer to the ocean

Any help on this one?

6 hours ago, EO said:

But can enemy ai's drop them? Or they can't?

1 hour ago, lv1234 said:

But can enemy ai's drop them? Or they can't?

@lv1234 Respawn camps are a Very, very, very rare item to run across in the wastelands in practically any and all scenarios, AI I do not believe drop them, at least in all my time playing Ravage (600 hrs +) I have never come across a bandit or any AI to have dropped any. I have however, and these are rare occasions, but I have found them while searching for loot, in boxes and such (**press space to search props**) They can be found, but are very rare... You can however, if you yourself are an editor add them into the hand placed AI within your map and just take them from them for example add in a Survivor that can be found and then make that survivor recruit-able  and then take the pack from them. Keep in mind, Respawn camp backpacks are just that, a Respawn camp, they DO NOT have any available room inside for loot you find. Hope this helps! 

5 hours ago, lv1234 said:

Dang what bothers me so much is that my boat gets stuck too much on the shore or on shallow water in one of my missions and I can't seem to push it closer to the ocean

Any help on this one?

There is a mod called Feint's Paddle Mod which lets you do a lot of additional things with boats, such as tow them with a rope. I've never tried it myself, but it is highly rated on Steam and looks pretty cool.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, linemaker said:

Update when?

Do not request or ask when updates are releasing,its against forum rules.

Also try to understand content creators have lives outside of this HOBBY called modding.

Uploaded a new vid from my playthrough of the Morgenthau Plan Mission: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, tourist said:

Uploaded a new vid from my playthrough of the Morgenthau Plan Mission: 

dbo_horse mod ftw!

if you like i can send you my horse spawner script, it also adds a addaction to the horses that lets you tie them down so they wont run away, eg when you park it infront of a city.

tie down does disableai "MOVE" and also sets allowdamage to false and then adds a "release" addaction in order to reverse the above.

the cool thing is that the horse still keeps is idle animation:)

disabling damage is due to the fact that zombies will attack the horse.

• Like 1

Sounds good! 

I have so far only found a hacky solution by making every friendly on the map recruitable by the RAVAGE survivor recruiting action - and then accidently  realized it works on the horses, too... 

Also I do spawn them as ambient animals via Spyder addons; thus they appear in grazing herds.  MAybe I manage to combine it with your script?  PLZ send me your script so I can try my hand on it!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, tourist said:

Sounds good! 

I have so far only found a hacky solution by making every friendly on the map recruitable by the RAVAGE survivor recruiting action - and then accidently  realized it works on the horses, too... 

Also I do spawn them as ambient animals via Spyder addons; thus they appear in grazing herds.  MAybe I manage to combine it with your script?  PLZ send me your script so I can try my hand on it!

will do, however only later tonight i think;)

Hi all, 

Quick one (hopefully) for you, I am trying to identify the unit type entering a trigger area, in this case Ravage Zombies or Player

Does anyone know how I can show this onscreen when that unit type enters the trigger area?

Sort of side checking options on my question about creating safezones...

Aaand... Next One!

We just wanted some fresh water from the welll in Schlagte and then had to fight teeth & claws for our very lives!

• Like 3

Hello everyone, coming back here with another question

I've been trying to find a way so that I can experience bandit ai's once in a while, I tried the ai population factor on 0.5 but there was still a fair amount of ai's spawning. I also tried 0.4 and lower but little to no ai spawned.

1 hour ago, lv1234 said:

I've been trying to find a way so that I can experience bandit ai's once in a while

@lv1234 Firstly, you need to make sure to select what map layout you are editing on whether it be a Chernarus map, or Altis, Malden.. etc... choose the layout that fits. Keep AI population factor at default (15) for your secondary hostile factions select “none” as you will have one type of bandit AI hunting you or being in the map as you don’t want too many... population factor of 15 is very mild and I recommend that setting... you’ll run into bandits just gotta give it time, as Ravage is a Dynamic mod.

On 11/10/2018 at 9:20 PM, Hans(z) said:

@haleks is it possible to set cleanup to "no" in ravage module and run cleanup e.g. by radio 0-0-0?

What is the function I should use? Does RVG cleanup system include objects spawned by @GEORGE FLOROS GR drop script?

Hello there Hanz !

I would suggest you to check also here :

this way it's possible to adjust this to your preference.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

@lv1234 Firstly, you need to make sure to select what map layout you are editing on whether it be a Chernarus map, or Altis, Malden.. etc... choose the layout that fits. Keep AI population factor at default (15) for your secondary hostile factions select “none” as you will have one type of bandit AI hunting you or being in the map as you don’t want too many... population factor of 15 is very mild and I recommend that setting... you’ll run into bandits just gotta give it time, as Ravage is a Dynamic mod.

I also have another question, how about the ai population multiplier? is x0.5 the best bet or is the default the best?

3 hours ago, lv1234 said:

I've been trying to find a way so that I can experience bandit ai's once in a while

Try this...

Qe5hRdX.jpg

...I use this setting a lot, you'll only occasionally come across a lone Renegade.