@RZNUNKWN: AFAIK the Arma 3 Enhanced Inventory uses double clicks for it's features. That might conflict with RAVAGE since the food & drink & meds are activated by double clicking, too.  Outlaw Magazine Repack works with a GUI menu and therefor I use it in my playthroughs of RAVAGE missions.  The problem of this mod ceasing to work after savegame reload or respawn can be mitigated by loading Outlaw moduload by the same author like the repack mod alongside. You can activate this from the pause/ESC menu to re-load your addons & scripts.  Never have to do this in MP, but back when I was still using SP savegames for RAVAGE missions, I faced the problem of outlaw mag repack not working after loading save and successfully solved it by using this system. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Yeah, I remember now, the Outlaw repack mag is the one that stops working after the first load. Going to try this second one, thanks @Gill93 !

Sounds good I have used the Enhanced Inventory Mod without any problems so far along with mag repack ability it gives you option to check pulse by double clicking on a firstaidkit not sure what the purpose is though. Also it will display how much weight you are carrying along with displaying individual Armor protection values for vest Helmets etc.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Yeah, I remember now, the Outlaw repack mag is the one that stops working after the first load. Going to try this second one, thanks @Gill93 !

If you use @moduload you can reinitialize every mod after loading a savegame.

I just read what others wrote.

• Like 1

@RZNUNKWN,

Regarding the aforementioned Enhanced Inventory Mod, it's mag repack feature will still work when resuming a SP save, assuming of course you started the mission with Enhanced Inventory already loaded. Some of it's features won't work if you try and add the mod to a pre-existing mission, you have to introduce the mod to a fresh mission. :f:   

• Like 3

I know I need the restart after every change. I added the Enhanced Inventory Mod, @Gill93 and it works awesome. Also, I have no problem with water tablets/anti-rad pills/matches showing repack option, it pops up but the actual items are working nevertheless.

Also, I've added MrSanchez' Headlamps into the game, kinda weird running around through the apocalypse without having a headlamp or some sort of it (besides on firearm).

Thanks, everyone!  

• Like 2

What do the following functions do, and what params do they take?
rvg_fnc_saveMPplayer {}; rvg_fnc_loadMPplayer {}; rvg_fnc_playerEffects {}; rvg_fnc_playerHunger {}; rvg_fnc_playerRadiation {}; rvg_fnc_processRads {}; rvg_fnc_playerThirst {};
Thank you.

@haleks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

I know I need the restart after every change. I added the Enhanced Inventory Mod, @Gill93 and it works awesome. Also, I have no problem with water tablets/anti-rad pills/matches showing repack option, it pops up but the actual items are working nevertheless.

Also, I've added MrSanchez' Headlamps into the game, kinda weird running around through the apocalypse without having a headlamp or some sort of it (besides on firearm).

Thanks, everyone!  

Awesome glad to hear.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ondrej008 said:

Hello there ondrej008 and welcome also to BIS Forums !

What exacly you want to do?

Hi guys, I wish you are able to help me with that:

So I enjoyed this mod long time ago with another mods (CUP for example) but after some updates it all went down. So, I reinstalled the game and added only newest CBA and Ravage, they are on the mods list. The problem is neither the scripts, textures or zombies appear in the game. I can create the modules to customize the game, but it doesn't change anything. It's the same thing with author's mission.

https://ibb.co/ipSUme - that's the link which shows the editor "error" pop-up

Hello, all

I know this is something of a troublesome issue, and I hate being "that guy" for asking about it, but has there been any progress on documentation for how the Equipment Pool module functions? I've been away from Arma and Ravage for some time, although I did just update to 1.60 now that I'm getting back into it. I'm not looking to customize loot just yet, I only want to refresh my memory on how the module functions normally.  I haven't attempted searching the forum yet, because that's usually an exercise in madness, but if anyone knows roughly what page to start looking it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm currently playing on Altis, and I have placed a couple of crates with some 'super gear', but in order to get that super gear, you'd have to go through a minefield. 

My problem is next (or at least I think that's how it goes): Ravage puts mines under the 'clean up' section. I just placed like 50 of them in Zeus and saw them completely wiped out on their own. Minefields I've placed are not present, I've made to the nearest base that was supposed to have mines, but there's nothing there. Only once the base had mines but it was because I was near it.

I'm thinking of looking in the clean up sqf or something like that. 

I used both Eden module 'Minefields' and 'Achilles' in-game to create a minefield. No success.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this issue?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

the clean up

You can Disable this if i'm right .

If you want you can check also for my cleanup script where there are options for everything !

# i think i might have told you this again in some posts before?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

# i think i might have told you this again in some posts before?

Yes you did, hahahah, I tried it, but for some reason, it kills my FPS, but I might give it a try again. 

I know I can disable the Clean Up in the modules, but wouldn't that eventually clog up my scenario with dead bodies, weapons, and items? Or the Editors clean up system will take over if the Ravage clean up is disabled? 

I'm about to dive into the pbos to find the clean up script, maybe there is a list where are the mines.

EDIT: I have found the cleanup.sqf and I could notice this which I think explains everything (but I could be very wrong since I don't know how to script)

//({isPlayer _x && _x distance _pos < 750} count entities "All") isEqualTo 0
                ({_x distance _o < 750} count (allPlayers - entities "HeadlessClient_F")) isEqualTo 0
            ) then {
            if (isNil {_x getVariable "rvg_owned"}) then {
                deleteVehicle _x

"entities "All" - I guess that's where the mines go too. 

• Like 1

@RZNUNKWN, if you want to have minefields within a Ravage scenario, why not activate them via a trigger.

Place down a minefield module, within the minefield module replace the "TRUE" condition with...

triggerActivated myTrigger

Place down a trigger named "myTrigger" then sync it to the minefield module.

I'm pretty certain this solution won't conflict with the Ravage Clean-up system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, EO said:

@RZNUNKWN, if you want to have minefields within a Ravage scenario, why not activate them via a trigger.

Place down a minefield module, within the minefield module replace the "TRUE" condition with...

triggerActivated myTrigger

Place down a trigger named "myTrigger" then sync it to the minefield module.

I'm pretty certain this solution won't conflict with the Ravage Clean-up system.

Okay I understand. I will fiddle with this a bit, thanks EO!

On 14/09/2018 at 6:29 PM, ondrej008 said:

rvg_fnc_saveMPplayer {}; rvg_fnc_loadMPplayer {}; rvg_fnc_playerEffects {}; rvg_fnc_playerHunger {}; rvg_fnc_playerRadiation {}; rvg_fnc_processRads {}; rvg_fnc_playerThirst {};
Thank you.

@haleks

Those are parts of the background loops for the survival system - they don't accept/use parameters, the whole system relies on various variables instead.

Except for rvg_fnc_saveMPplayer & rvg_fnc_loadMPplayer, those are used for character saving & loading in MP; no paramaters for these either.

By the way, here's a changelog preview for the next update :

Tweaked :
AI Group spawn process.
The "Altis" demo mission is now a bit less difficult.
Various tweaks to the Autowalk system.
Added Mine Detector to military loot.
Minor tweaks and optimizations.

Fixed :
Zombies can no longer hit targets in "semi Open" vehicules (they will attack the vehicle itself).
The Autowalk script would stop working after resuming a saved game.

New :
New "ravaged" gear items by EO.
Added 2 new guerilla uniforms.
Added a new, hardcore demo mission called "Dust".
Added a "No head" face.
Added a new rebreather vest.

No ETA for now : the update isn't far from ready, but I want to make sure the demo missions are properly balanced... That takes some time, and real life has been busy for me recently.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, haleks said:

New :
New "ravaged" gear items by EO.

Speaking of which, here are a few teaser pics showing some of the retextured gear assets (headgear, backpacks, vests), to hopefully enhance the vanilla Ravage experience...

JuKmaav.jpg

5fXsqTa.jpg

i6zHZLN.jpg

SarHpDA.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

but for some reason, it kills my FPS

Did you try to adjust it?

In the example mission of the script, the code is running on every second with a full clean up , you can set this to run after some time more , or manually  and also select the things exacly that you want to delete.

1 hour ago, haleks said:

changelog preview for the next update :

1 hour ago, EO said:

hopefully enhance the vanilla Ravage experience...

Great news in Ravage !

This is really Good and i 'll be waiting for the update !

Hi @haleks

I can't find any FAKs on NPCs neither in loot. Healing via eating and drinking is possible but character can't be seriously injured. Now it's possible to have 100 healt but status chart show "Dying".

I think that probability of spawning FAKs on NPCs and in loot should be same as antirad pill.

Regards Hans(z)

2 hours ago, EO said:

), to hopefully enhance the vanilla Ravage experience...

it will;) excited to see the final results!:)

• Thanks 1

Spent some time tweaking your clean up script @GEORGE FLOROS GR and now it works fine! Also, EO's suggestion for minefield activation by triggers did the trick. Kudos to EO.

Also, I wanted to ask. 

What is the use of Event Handlers in the Zombie Module? I saw a couple of EHs and I want to know what is their purpose, maybe some fun can be made out of them.

• Like 1

Attempting to place the custom code from the Wiki for getting ambient chatter working on manually placed AI. Do I just place it in their init field? I tried that and it never worked for me. Anything specific I need to do? Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Some of you guys may already know about this script, new to me, but found this on steam workshop pretty cool!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1517658170

Holy smoke it looks cool. Anyone tried it on Altis? I wonder how performances are seen as there is no caching.