On 08/04/2018 at 12:15 AM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello to all Ravage Players!

For the mission makers of Ravage ,

i have create a  Custom Loot Position Spawn Script ,

to spawn your Loot items in your desired position.

Here is a pic:

For more info:

Thanks Everyone !

Ho thats a realy cool thing thanks and congrats for your script

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, damsous said:

thanks

Thank you very much damsous !

I have upload this to armaholic and soon will be available !

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows of a simple or more effective method to disable the auto fueling on the Map Chernarus Redux I have been using this little script in the players init field. { _x setFuelCargo 0; } forEach (nearestObjects [player, ["Land_A_FuelStation_Feed"], 10000]);

5 hours ago, Gill93 said:

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows of a simple or more effective method to disable the auto fueling on the Map Chernarus Redux I have been using this little script in the players init field. { _x setFuelCargo 0; } forEach (nearestObjects [player, ["Land_A_FuelStation_Feed"], 10000]);

Hi, I think using @rvg_cup will do the work, It also disable the street light for more darkness. 

You can find this inside Ravage mod, open the file and go to optionnals.

On 11/4/2018 at 8:34 PM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

I have upload this to armaholic and soon will be available !

Hello there guys  !

For anyone interested this script is now available.

For more info:

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is a Spoiler of my NEW Script  Blood Stains

( Soon completing this ! )

Spoiler

Thank you Guys!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there guys  !

For anyone interested this script is now available.

For more info:

Thanks!

Awesome work! Will try it asap. Thnx a lot mr Floros!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MisterOth said:

Hi, I think using @rvg_cup will do the work, It also disable the street light for more darkness. 

You can find this inside Ravage mod, open the file and go to optionnals.

awesome I will have to try that so would I use that in place of ravage or load both ravage mod and ravage cup.

It is time to update fellas!

As usual, mostly fixes and tweaks, and a couple additions to module parameters. Please note that some of the scripts handling the ambient zed spawn system have been modified to address a potential issue in MP (causing zeds to stop spawning after several hours). As a result, previous saved games most likely won't be compatible with Ravage 155 - I suggest starting a fresh game once you've updated. Also, big thanks to @[SEN]Baraban for pointing me to a fix for the old grenades problem : Ravage is now compatible with any grenades from 3rd party addons!

Here's the complete changelog :

Tweaked :
Improved and optimized rabbits behaviour.
The Dynamic Weather system no longer overrides mission fog parameters.
Added car variants from the Tanks DLC.
"Running with lowered rifle" animation for players replaced with the AI variant.

Fixed :
A deprecated version of the Tanoa Demo was packed in the previous update.
Spawned NPCs failling to crew their assigned vehicle.
The ambient zed spawn system could stop working in MP after some time.
Ravage is now compatible with grenades from 3rd party addons (thanks to [SEN]Baraban!).

New :
Mission makers can define custom lists for ambient vehicles and wrecks.
Mission makers can define custom vehicles list for ambient AI patrols.
Added a custom "Launchers" setting to the Gear Pool module.
Added tracks from the Tacops DLC to the ambiant music system.

Download link :

googledrive-logo.png.jpg?itok=IzHJDtKm

If you enjoy Ravage, you can support the mod by donating : PP_logo_h_100x26.png

Enjoy everyone, and thanks for playing the mod!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

I have a couple questions about the mod.

1. What exactly does the vehicle cache in the settings module do?

2. If I put in my own opfor or bandits will they have infinite ammo like the spawned in bandits.

Thanks in advance. This is a great mod that keeps getting better!!!

17 minutes ago, Kaiwios said:

1. What exactly does the vehicle cache in the settings module do?

It is a caching system for pre-placed vehicles - or any vehicles that is not spawned by Ravage. It should only be used if you have a lot of vehicles placed in your mission, otherwise the Vehicles Module can handle everything on its own.

17 minutes ago, Kaiwios said:

2. If I put in my own opfor or bandits will they have infinite ammo like the spawned in bandits.

Yes, that part of Ravage applies to any unit that is not a player.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, haleks said:

It is a caching system for pre-placed vehicles - or any vehicles that is not spawned by Ravage. It should only be used if you have a lot of vehicles placed in your mission, otherwise the Vehicles Module can handle everything on its own.

Thanks for the response and excuse my ignorance. I guess I just don't understand what caching does as far as the mechanics of the game. Does it make it run better? Improve fps? Not put vehicles on map until your close?

I have made a mission where I have put 13 vehicles on the map(in editor) and have them move to random locations for me to search them out. Would I benefit from using the vehicle cache. I haven't used it yet. So I'm not sure what the difference would be. I did notice that I had sent AI in a heli  to a fuel truck I put in and they didn't recognize it to refuel. Does this have something to do with it?

Sorry if these are basic questions I should know and Thanks Haleks for such a great mod!

• Like 2

Basically, a caching system will reduce the CPU load by disabling various features or simulations on objects that are far away from any player.

Ravage will only cache empty vehicles though.

In your case, it's not really necessary to activate it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello there, im still working on my mission and got a few questions left.

- Is it possible to let the recruited AI shoot only at the infected at a defined distance? So lets say, just shoot at infected which are 50m or closer?

- Does anyone of you know an easy way to let the AI Recuits revive players? Ive searched for it, but it seems to be not so easy to do, without ACE or something like that...

- Is there a way to use the "Eagle Wing" (Defcon ect.) soundtrack in the Mod Musiclist too?

Thnx guys!

Edited by CptStampede

@CptStampede: for the AI reviving you, I'd suggest using Psychobastard's "Alternative Injury System" , also known as "A3 Wounding System".  It's IMHO the BEST revive script for SP and MP missions and while you do have to incorporate it into your mission files yourself like any other script, it's easier to handle that ACE.  Check it out:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=954149033  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, CptStampede said:

Hello there, im still working on my mission and got a few questions left.

- Is it possible to let the recruited AI shoot only at the infected at a defined distance? So lets say, just shoot at infected which are 50m or closer?

- Does anyone of you know an easy way to let the AI Recuits revive players? Ive searched for it, but it seems to be not so easy to do, without ACE or something like that...

- Is there a way to use the "Eagle Wing" (Defcon ect.) soundtrack in the Mod Musiclist too?

Thnx guys!

I'm not sure exactly how to make recruited AI only attack zombies at a certain distance but if your using the eden enhanced mod it gives you the option for setting AI Advanced Skill settings. Lowering the spot distance for the recruit AI will reduce his visual and audible range of detection. Hope that helps a bit (: 

• Thanks 1

Thnx man, the idea is good and I will try it after work... But if the AI just shoots in a specific range the setting is global so they stop shooting at the bandits too i think?!

4 hours ago, CptStampede said:

Thnx man, the idea is good and I will try it after work... But if the AI just shoots in a specific range the setting is global so they stop shooting at the bandits too i think?!

Yes. There is no easy way to achieve that in Arma; zombies from Ravage already have a very low detection value (better than a sniper in ghillie suit), so at least the AI doesn't snipe all the zombies from afar...

A better targeting management would be usefull for Ravage, I might try to write something, but until then you will have to take care of it manually by commanding your units (that's one of the reasons I gave unlimited ammo to the AI btw).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok thnx again haleks!

Just 1 last question and im fine:

- Is it possible to add the Eagle Wing OST to the Random Tracklist in my Mission?

Not at the moment, sadly. It's on my TO DO list, but I always forget it... ^^'

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys & gals!

I'm releasing some of my concepts for Ravage :

Have a look if you are looking for ideas or just a good reason to launch Arma! ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3