On 2/18/2018 at 9:11 AM, Jimmakos said:

I noticed that with my Esseker and Redux missions as well, i noticed that no loot like luggages etc are spawning inside buildings anymore, is there something i have to do because im kinda lost right now.

if you are interessted i can pm you my script to fill buildings with loot via triggers later today. its simple but easy to customize

5 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

if you are interessted i can pm you my script to fill buildings with loot via triggers later today. its simple but easy to customize

Or go into editor and tweak it in the ravage options

23 hours ago, lv1234 said:

Or go into editor and tweak it in the ravage options

ah, if the missions run on an old ravage version that should work indeed

Tried to add a backpack to the loot table. Not sure if I did something wrong lol.

20180221115013_1.jpg

20180221115109_1.jpg

Game throws these two at me and no backpacks spawn. Very annoying lol.

4 hours ago, outlaw2101 said:

Tried to add a backpack to the loot table. Not sure if I did something wrong lol.

20180221115013_1.jpg

20180221115109_1.jpg

Game throws these two at me and no backpacks spawn. Very annoying lol.

I'm kinda sure you try to add the backpack on the wrong script, 

It's either here or there:

"\ravage\code\scripts\system\gear_list.sqf";
"\ravage\code\rvgLoot\lootLists.sqf";

• Like 1

@haleks

Do you think it's possible to create a separate module with some lines making it easier to add custom weapons and stuff to the loot table (separately for all the types of loot) or extend the existing equipment module with these lines? That would solve most of the people's problems with custom loot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NO LOOT SPAWN AFTER SLEEPING SP.

I have a pretty peculiar issue, i any scenario I make (all modules except zombies, radiation and settings), loot spawns as expected (all % are in the 60 and 50), but if I go to sleep nothing spawns anything the next day (meaning loot points i haven't looted yet).

I checked it in many ways, reverted to a save prior sleeping and looting the same boxes, running (not driving) across the map, looted various military bases, firing ranges etc, NOTHING, even if the values would have reverted to "vanilla ravage", i would find at least an empty can, instead i find nothing at all.

I also posted the issue on the wiki and not even Kodabar knew about this issue. he was kind enough to test it a few times on his end and he couldn't replicate.

Before posting i searched quite deeply but it seems like I am the only one with this problem. 

Does anybody have a clue? or a suggestion on where to look? For example, I wanted to check if after sleeping, the loot file would revert to vanilla or reset, but I have no clue where to look for. I am familiar with .ini files and similar, but not these ones.

MODS I RUN (used by everybody and Kodabar himself tried it with said mods, no probs there):

CUP (vehicles, weapons, units)

RHS (russian and american only)

ENHANCED MOVEMENT

CBA (off course)

RAVAGE VERSION: latest

I would appreciate some expert help as being awake all night in SP gets kind of boring;-)

@stecph: There are a few variables that are easy to check, on the top of my head :

spawnClassChance_list//should be an array containing 3 arrays of numbers. Those are the values set in the module
loot_to_clean//will contain "groundweaponholders" from previously looted objects, pending routine clean up
dailyLootManager//will contain positions of objects that did spawn loot that day, those should be removed the next day (right after midnight)

I'll review the code and see what other variables you could check.

Just to be clear : the loot action still works? Are you having the "Empty... Nothing here... etc" texts when looting?

Haleks thanks for answering, I have erased my previous post as I think I made a major mistake. I had version 1.48, I thought it was the latest as I have downloaded only a few days ago and was busy playing and learning the mechanics instead of checking for updates (who would have thought you are an updat-machine;-)

So if I'm lucky you already fixed the issue in 1.49 ("Fixed an error preventing objects from spawning loot daily.")
I'll check tomorrow and get back....sorry for the mistake.

EDIT: unfortunatelly that patch was not for me:-)
I downloaded 1.51 and just overwrote the old version. loaded one of the old savegames and I could replicate the problem a few times. After midnight, nothing spawns:-(

• Like 1

I've not looked at this mod in ages, an see it supports mp now. How well does it run on a server with 8 people? Is mp stable (ish)?

hi @haleks, i was wondering if we could have the script or code to manually spawn hunting bandits and roaming bandits/renegades, similar to what is available on the wiki (code to spawn bandit camps via trigger)? thanks! 

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I'd like to mannually place friendly survivors to recruit on one of my missions. Spawned with ravage random equipment.

Sadly, i couldn't find any ravage function to do this...

Thanks

On 21/02/2018 at 7:37 PM, stecph said:

EDIT: unfortunatelly that patch was not for me:-)

I downloaded 1.51 and just overwrote the old version. loaded one of the old savegames and I could replicate the problem a few times. After midnight, nothing spawns:-(

Usually, updates made to background scripts won't work with old saves and only kick-in once you start a new game from scratch (unlike config-related updates). Seen as you started on an older version, you should definitely start a fresh game.

Sorry, that's the way Arma3 works. :/

By the way, I'd better warn you guys, there's another update planned for this week-end...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, haleks said:

Usually, updates made to background scripts won't work with old saves and only kick-in once you start a new game from scratch (unlike config-related updates). Seen as you started on an older version, you should definitely start a fresh game.

Sorry, that's the way Arma3 works. :/

By the way, I'd better warn you guys, there's another update planned for this week-end...

I suspected that, I was planning to start fresh over the weekend to see if it was the case:-) It's great news that you confirm this, I'll just play relaxed, thanks! And don't be sorry, the best part of any game is the start isn't it? i will take my time to make the ultimate mission thanks to the lovely module system...
Hey, thanks again, only because of Ravage I could learn and enjoy Arma:-)

• Like 2

2ItEmNz1SPOi96SfTkrqzw.png

Hello to everyone , Ravage Players!

First off all , Special thanks to  Haleks  for this unique mod!

For anyone who is interested of making ravage missions , there is available the Crashsites_GF script ,

supporting now ,  Vanilla  ,   Ravage  ,  Unsung  ,  CUP  and combination of this.

sE2tCvmJRmeAITXMwI1Kiw.png

6EIIOlihQrWLmWNCjIMSUg.png

For more info:

Some scripts also , that might be handy,

Earthquake ,Headshot + Killfeed , Custom Deathscreen scipts

Thank you very much Guys!

• Like 5

Hi everyone!

It is that time of the week : I'm pushing yet another small update.

No major fix this time, but I did add a new feature : it's now possible to define custom weapons lists to be used by the NPCs and the Loot System. 3 new paramaters have been added to the Equipment Pool module for this : Common Weapons, Military Weapons, Rare Weapons (the names might change). Just enter the classnames for each category, and the module will do the rest. Those classnames arrays will be added to existing lists if the module is set to use weapons from any of the supported mods, if not they will simply override the list of vanilla weapons, allowing 100% custom weapon pools. "Common Weapons" will be added to Civilian Loot and any NPC spawned by Ravage, "Military Weapons" - well you can guess - also added to all NPC gear, and "Rare Weapons" will spawn in military buildings too, but you won't find them on renegades or lone survivors.

Hopefully, the new options will help mission makers even further in making their own dream scenario, whithout overcomplicating things for new comers.

Here's the changelog :

Tweaked :
small updates to the ambient furnitures system.
APERS mines added back to military loot lists (survival category).
Removed launchers from lone NPC loadouts.
Ravage no longer retextures vanilla buildings.*

Fixed :
fixed an issue with the ambient music feature.
some variables generated by the loot system weren't correctly deleted.

New :
Mission makers can define Weapons Lists for both the loot system and NPC gear (Equipment Pool module).

* note : At this point, only a few military structures were being replaced. Removing those replacements won't have a big impact visually and it will improve compatibility with 3rd party terrains.

(Another mod is being worked on though, and it will feature a completely ravaged Altis.)

Download Link :

googledrive-logo.png.jpg?itok=IzHJDtKm

If you enjoy the mod, you can support its development :   PP_logo_h_100x26.png

Thanks to everyone for the missions they're making, donating or playing!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

On 23/02/2018 at 8:32 AM, RoF said:

I've not looked at this mod in ages, an see it supports mp now. How well does it run on a server with 8 people? Is mp stable (ish)?

Ravage runs very well on a dedicated server. ^^ 

If you are planning a mission involving up to 8 players, I'd say the most important setting is the maximum number of zeds that spawn per player, if you find the sweet spot here your mission will run very well.

The maximum number of players I've played with on a dedicated server was 5, but It had a distinctive "International" flavour about it....three from the UK, one from Germany and a dude from Canada, dedicated server was based in the US, the mission ran pretty well all things considered.....I'd imagine if all players/server were in a closer proximity then performance would be stellar.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, haleks said:

it's now possible to define custom weapons lists to be used by the NPCs and the Loot System. 3 new paramaters have been added to the Equipment Pool module for this : Common Weapons, Military Weapons, Rare Weapons (the names might change). Just enter the classnames for each category, and the module will do the rest. Those classnames arrays will be added to existing lists if the module is set to use weapons from any of the supported mods, if not they will simply override the list of vanilla weapons, allowing 100% custom weapon pools. "Common Weapons" will be added to Civilian Loot and any NPC spawned by Ravage, "Military Weapons" - well you can guess - also added to all NPC gear, and "Rare Weapons" will spawn in military buildings too, but you won't find them on renegades or lone survivors.

Will it replace vanilla weapons if I add custom weapons. My question is... do I need to add the vanilla classnames to get them to spawn as well?

Is there a plan to do this same thing with NPC gear and clothing?

1 hour ago, rlogjoe said:

Zombies do not attack me.

https://imgur.com/a/8TrAz

Ravage v0.1.52

We need more information to help, whats the mission? Running any other mods?

Ravage Steam Workshop SP/MP Mission Collections

Ravage fans, i have compiled for you 2 mission collections for Ravage on Steam workshop.

There were 10 pages with 30 missions per page i sorted through, there were several missions i did not add as they either had issues, or had no information,

so these 2 collections are about 95% of the Ravage missions for SP & MP seen on steam workshop.

Ravage Mod Singleplayer Missions

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1306916411

Ravage Mod Multiplayer Missions

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1306924295

@kodabar Could you add these 2 collections to the Ravage Wiki please.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

31 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

We need more information to help, whats the mission? Running any other mods?

No other mods. Its pure Ravage and CBA_A3  in Altis mission.