3 minutes ago, Gill93 said:

Interesting

I have just notified the creator of the Project SFX mod about this bug a 2nd time. Unfortunately the creator of the mod advertises on his workshop page that the mod is compatible with Ravage, and it creates bugs when used with Ravage. Just trying to spread info to everyone until it gets sorted out.

7 hours ago, war5duty said:

Yep, I tried Downloading v.150 just recently.

Unfortunately the problem is still occurring. I tried disabling MP Persistency just in case, but it had no affect whatsoever. I'm going to reinstall Arma 3 and see if anything changes in the meantime.

I have re-installed Arma 3 and sadly still no changes whatsoever.

I'll be sure to keep a look into the forums and stay up to date with everything until there is a solution to the bug/issue.

@war5duty

I have seen a similar issue before but I am not sure it is the same problem. I found out the problem was linked to a mission script I was using for groups. Not sure if this is related just wanted to mention it.

2 hours ago, Donnie_Plays said:

@war5duty

I have seen a similar issue before but I am not sure it is the same problem. I found out the problem was linked to a mission script I was using for groups. Not sure if this is related just wanted to mention it.

I Have v150 Ravage and CBA_A3 on, some Ravage modules, and a little tweaks here and there with the multiplayer settings and ravage settings, No scripts.

Here's a dropbox link to my mission if you'd want to check, My problem is that the middle scrolling actions duplicate into 2 after you leave the locally hosted session and rejoin.

"Holster Weapon"

"Holster Weapon"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyi1pw713r8fdub/Ravage_Test.zip?dl=0

'Hope this could help with some information

Good Morning everyone!

I get so excited every time i come here and find that there has been an update on the mod ;) Thanks @haleks!

I would like to add some additional loot to cherno redux map, as not all buildings have furniture and i got a nice working script for that.

However, currently it places loot in buildings arround the player (so the center point for the loot distribution will be the player, that is not located in the center of a city but at its border, when the trigger is activated). To make the script (I call the script via sqf file in a Trigger that is activate by any player within e.g 500 meters) more handy, and to avoid having to place markers, I would like that the script uses "thisTrigger" as center for the loot distribution. Unfortunately I do not understand how to correctly enter this into my script:

"_markerPos = getPos player;"

I tried eg." _markerPos = getPos [thisTrigger];" which did not work.

This is the trigger with cooldown/sleep:

Activation, player/present/repeatable

variable name: "loot_1"

condition field:

this and (loot_1 getvariable ["delay",true])

on activation field:

nul = execVM "lootbasis.sqf"; null=[] spawn {sleep (905); loot_1 setvariable ["delay",true]}; loot_1 setvariable ["delay",false];

This is the lootbasis.sqf file:

_markerPos = getPos player;

_ItemArray = [
//common items, list 4x
"rvg_plasticBottleEmpty",
//rare items, list once
"rvg_sleepingBag_Blue",
"rvg_foldedTent",
"rvg_money",
"rvg_toolkit",
"rvg_Geiger",
"rvg_tire"
];

_itemBoxArray = [];

_houseArray = _markerPos nearObjects ["house",1200];

{
    _buildingPositions = [_x] call BIS_fnc_buildingPositions;
    {

if(50>=random 100) then{ // change first number to anything between 1-100 to set % of 
        _Item = _ItemArray select (floor (random (count _ItemArray)));
        _itemBox = "groundweaponholder" createVehicle [0,0,0];
        _itemBox setPos _x;
        _itemBox addItemCargo [_Item,1];
        _itemBoxArray = _itemBoxArray + [_itemBox];}
    } forEach _buildingPositions;
} forEach _houseArray;

sleep 900;
{
    deleteVehicle _x;
} forEach _itemBoxArray;

Can anyone kindly explain how to properly implement [thistrigger] instead of getpos player here?

PS: I have other variations of the script where e.g. boxes that contain rare weaps with matching magazines and so on, in case anyone is interessted.

cheers*

Edit:

The trigger can be set up as following and does not need a variable name in order for the sleep timer to work.

This way the trigger can just be copy pasted over every town without the need to alter the reference to the specific trigger in the code;)

I recommend to however set a variable name to identify the trigger (eg. cityloot_1) and so on, else u lose overview.

condition field:

this and (thisTrigger getvariable ["delay",true])

on activation field:

nul = execVM "lootbasis.sqf"; null=[] spawn {sleep (905); thisTrigger setvariable ["delay",true]}; thisTrigger setvariable ["delay",false];

I hope this makes sense XD

cheers

Edited by Vandeanson
  • Like 2

Hi everyone, I am new here but was wondering if I could get a little help with a mission I am working on. I'm not very far into it and I am having a problem were when I first spawn in the zombies and other AI will attack me, but after I die the first time and respawn they no longer attack at all. It's as if I don't even exist to them.... is there something I am missing ? Thanks in advance for any help or guidance. 

Edited by Slap_Tom
Miss print

4 hours ago, Slap_Tom said:

Hi everyone, I am new here but was wondering if I could get a little help with a mission I am working on. I'm not very far into it and I am having a problem were when I first spawn in the zombies and other AI will attack me, but after I die the first time and respawn they no longer attack at all. It's as if I don't even exist to them.... is there something I am missing ? Thanks in advance for any help or guidance. 

What mods are you using and are you using the latest version of Ravage

i have removed all mods but ravage and CBA. i just tried again with the latest version and its still the same problem.

i also have started from scratch and have the same results... i had this working fine about 3 days ago and this started out of no were, i have searched for an answer for the 3 days with no prevail.   

hi all

anyone experiencing that Raiders (Indep) are always friendly to player, but not to your recruits? I am having that pretty much always after Ravage v 0146. It is just a cosmetic thing, but I was just wondering if the module is working right or my own files are somewhat corrupted. I always play with cba and acuracy fix only.

3 hours ago, Schreber said:

hi all

anyone experiencing that Raiders (Indep) are always friendly to player, but not to your recruits? I am having that pretty much always after Ravage v 0146. It is just a cosmetic thing, but I was just wondering if the module is working right or my own files are somewhat corrupted. I always play with cba and acuracy fix only.

Hi

- Is this problem occur from the original (demo) Altis mission. Or is it a mission that you have created ?

If you have created it. Make sure that you have placed a Bluefor unit for your character. Also make sure that you check the box under Attributes in General you have to check Independent Allegiance.

• Like 1

There does seem to be an issue with the zombies not attacking. It seems that if you dont attack the zombies and just let them come up to you they dont attack you they just stand idle next to you and then some move away, unless you attack them of course. I have seen this behaviour towards the raiders ai spawns as well. Ive tried it with mods enabled and also disabled. This is my experence anyway.

3 hours ago, MisterOth said:

Hi

- Is this problem occur from the original (demo) Altis mission. Or is it a mission that you have created ?

If you have created it. Make sure that you have placed a Bluefor unit for your character. Also make sure that you check the box under Attributes in General you have to check Independent Allegiance.

I play on Tanoa and made the scenario mostly msyelf. The player guy placed looks blue on the map and its classname is also Blufor (B_Survivor_F). I have checked the AI module and the relation between Blufor and Raiders (Indep) is set as hostile  (the secondary hostile faction.) Idk where else to set or check a box. Am I missing something with that: " [...] you check the box under Attributes [...] "? 

44 minutes ago, Schreber said:

I play on Tanoa and made the scenario mostly msyelf. The player guy placed looks blue on the map and its classname is also Blufor (B_Survivor_F). I have checked the AI module and the relation between Blufor and Raiders (Indep) is set as hostile  (the secondary hostile faction.) Idk where else to set or check a box. Am I missing something with that: " [...] you check the box under Attributes [...] "? 

Yes you have to go to upper panel, click on atributes, and there are side relations. It should be displayed via two pictures: one for opfor and second for independent.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dudildo said:

There does seem to be an issue with the zombies not attacking. It seems that if you dont attack the zombies and just let them come up to you they dont attack you they just stand idle next to you and then some move away, unless you attack them of course. I have seen this behaviour towards the raiders ai spawns as well. Ive tried it with mods enabled and also disabled. This is my experence anyway.

Reproduced and fixed on my end. Expect another small update next week-end with a few other fixes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, haleks said:

Reproduced and fixed on my end. Expect another small update next week-end with a few other fixes.

You are a star sir, keep up the good work

On 2/14/2018 at 12:13 PM, haleks said:

I'm looking forward to it!

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:13 PM, haleks said:

Awesome

With all due regards to haleks, I wonder why loot boxes were removed from Ravage? A number of Ravage missions that I enjoy playing are no longer playable due to no loot. And as these missions are no longer updated then they're effectively dead. I mean If a building hasn't got furniture then there won't be any loot in that building. The old loot containers seemed to work well, in sp anyway.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cmw71 said:

With all due regards to haleks, I wonder why loot boxes were removed from Ravage? A number of Ravage missions that I enjoy playing are no longer playable due to no loot. And as these missions are no longer updated then they're effectively dead. I mean If a building hasn't got furniture then there won't be any loot in that building. The old loot containers seemed to work well, in sp anyway.

had a similar feeling in the beginning, but than i realized that the updated loot system is much more immersive ... it breaks with the rather unsatisfying routine of checking each building. it now simply looks and feels more post apocalyptic. 

A work around I did find to fix my old scenarios is to place extra lootpiles e.g. Trash piles next to the buildings that do not or rarly spawn loot "containers" anymore. The script knows which building is next for each pile and spawns loot which would have spawned inside the given building. This is just a small fix working for specific missions ik ...

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 7:06 PM, Hans(z) said:

Yes you have to go to upper panel, click on atributes, and there are side relations. It should be displayed via two pictures: one for opfor and second for independent.

Thanks man this was so simple. I just had to remove the tomatoes in front of my eyes. =)

23 hours ago, Schreber said:

had a similar feeling in the beginning, but than i realized that the updated loot system is much more immersive ... it breaks with the rather unsatisfying routine of checking each building. it now simply looks and feels more post apocalyptic. 

A work around I did find to fix my old scenarios is to place extra lootpiles e.g. Trash piles next to the buildings that do not or rarly spawn loot "containers" anymore. The script knows which building is next for each pile and spawns loot which would have spawned inside the given building. This is just a small fix working for specific missions ik ...

I noticed that with my Esseker and Redux missions as well, i noticed that no loot like luggages etc are spawning inside buildings anymore, is there something i have to do because im kinda lost right now.

• Like 1

@Jimmakos:

Don't worry about the loot on Esseker. All you have to do is setting the furniture/props loot to be active. To be on the safe side, activate also any and all building types (A3, A2, OA etc.) since on Esseker all kind of different buildings co-exist. As I have proven in lengthy tests on that map within my own mission, you have to increase the probability for the loot from the default values of the module quite a bit. But after that, Esseker is a great map for the props+ furniture loot - all those wooden boxes preplaced in various places over the map automatically support the props loot system.

Hope that helps to clear up the questions

• Like 3

Here we go, another update!

Fixed/improved a bunch of things related to Zed LoS, mostly; here's the changelog :

Tweaked :
reduced clutter density on Altis, Stratis and Malden.

Fixed :
fixed duplicated "Holster" actions.
fixed zombies unable to see or attack targets.
zombies can no longer "forget" a target while attacking it.

New :
Added Asian factions to the Ambient AI module.

See the OP for the download link, and, as usual, enjoy everyone!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

16 minutes ago, haleks said:

Here we go, another update!

Fixed/improved a bunch of things related to Zed LoS, mostly; here's the changelog :

See the OP for the download link, and, as usual, enjoy everyone!

Nice one M8, fearsome zombies again, bring it on