Anywhere in your init.sqf file, or the init field of any object or gamelogic.

Ill already try it in init.sqf but same thing happens.

Okay, I will try now again maybe I made mistake. Will report

There is way add a modded cloth to the radiation protection ?

Ravage Lagocalypse Ready, mission for dedicated server with simple base building, custom loot system and more...

Its a TvT mission Red vs Blue survivor, Green NPC and Drone are not friendly.

Everybody start in a area with trader, if you die you respawn randomly on the map with nothing.

LAGO weapon are required they are very powerfull but its very dangerous to get them.

Zeus is avaible for server admin for create event, quest or wathever you want i choose this way cause dynamic generated event are the same thing at different place so an inspired Zeus can quickly boost the game experience.

The player body are not deleted, everybody can clear manually few thing on the map via radio (0-0) thats delete player body and other useless thing

For server owner the mission can run for a long time without performance issues(need more test), the loot spawn only 1 time in the area so the game become harder over the time, everything back to the original state after a server restart, all the vehicle, storage and satic object are saved. Server Save need to be done by the server admin (admin logged only) must write this in chat box : #gradpersistenceSave

All the data are loaded on server start, player persistence is managed by the Ravage MP persistent.

There is no server side config just create a profile for this mission and run it, its simple and performance friendly.

Mission file here :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1294657417

• Like 3

6 hours ago, damsous said:

custom loot system

Hello damsous!

Congratulations for the mission.

I noticed you are using the Bangabob script for loot , so if you want you can grab mine from my mission.

It's more exclusive with every item included for arma Vanilla, Cup and Unsung mod.

This is what you are using for saving ?

https://github.com/gruppe-adler/grad-persistence

• Like 1

Yeah, i have made a version with Niarsenal and robert hammer pistol pack but got performance issue (lag and frame drop) so i try without weapon mod. I think the issue come from Niarsenal.

I will make a version with RH pistol and RHS.

And yes i use Grad-persistence

• Like 1

i don't know if it's just me, but when i play the apex (tanoa) mission, when i heal myself in the ambulance i get an annoying healing sounds loop. please let me know if this is just my end and how i can fix it. It really leaves it unplayable do to continuous healing sounds. Despite restarting or logging out then back in

7 hours ago, a_blunt_rifle said:

i don't know if it's just me, but when i play the apex (tanoa) mission, when i heal myself in the ambulance i get an annoying healing sounds loop. please let me know if this is just my end and how i can fix it. It really leaves it unplayable do to continuous healing sounds. Despite restarting or logging out then back in

I think its a JSRS sound mod bug

6 hours ago, damsous said:

I think its a JSRS sound mod bug

Yea, it's not Ravage it's something else. Happens to me playing other missions and I do use JSRS.

Here comes another update!

Just bug fixes and various (small) tweaks to make life easier for mission makers. Nothing sexy today... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Changelog :

Tweaked :
attenuationEffectType reverted to vanilla values for all cars and trucks.
Tweaked init process for AI module.
Gathering water now works with concrete well objects.

Fixed :
Hotfix : Deployed tents are no longer deleted.
Fixed potential issues with burning wrecks script.
Fixed an issue with ambiant music when resuming saves.
The survival module would disable TeamSwitch.

New :
Added dynamic pitch for gasmask sounds, scaled on the player's fatigue.

Enjoy, and thanks to everyone for supporting me or playing the mod!

Download link :

googledrive-logo.png.jpg?itok=IzHJDtKm

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Can't wait to play and fumble with this mod again, it's been a while for me and probably there will be some decent content added for sure  on all these updates.Thanks for keep working on this haleks.

• Like 6

On 2/7/2018 at 9:51 PM, damsous said:

There is way add a modded cloth to the radiation protection ?

A scripter called ALIAScartoons has a postapocalypse script that adds protection from radiation. You can even edit which item should be protective as far as I can remember. also do not know how compatible it is with ravage ... probably not or with compromises.

@haleks  S3mT3x is having trouble with a script error. He says that the Veh.init.sqf is throwing an error. And the file isnt in the pbo. Im not at my gaming computer but can someone double check... 

this is the error

18:05:02 Warning Message: Script \ravage\code\scripts\system\veh_init.sqf not found

9 hours ago, Schreber said:

A scripter called ALIAScartoons has a postapocalypse script that adds protection from radiation. You can even edit which item should be protective as far as I can remember. also do not know how compatible it is with ravage ... probably not or with compromises.

Yeah i know i already use other ALIAScartoons script, but not the radiation cause important thing  are in radiated area and i want to force the player to search and use anti-rad pills, geiger... Ravage item will not work with Alias script

Hey,

I came from the Fandom Ravage wiki. I really do like this mod, and I've been trying to make a multiplayer scenario, but whenever I host the session, leave and come back and rejoin it, there is a problem that occurs with the middle scrolling actions duplicating into 2 or even 4.

Example:

"Holster Weapon"

"Holster Weapon"

"Search"

"Search"

"Search"

"Search"

(Also I only used Ravage and CBA) 

I've been trying to find a solution to this problem but I fail to find anything. I also tried deleting the MP Character Saves and remaking it on another editor scenario, but that hasn't worked. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Welcome to Bis forums and the official Ravage thread war5duty!

Sorry to read about your troubles, might be a new bug your dealing with, also make sure your running the latest version of the mod as the mod was just recently updated.

As for the Ravage Utube Fans Channel

dY6JSxj.jpg

Ravage Utube Fans Channel

Haleks channel has climbed alot since last year, we are now at 166 subscribers!

Just last night I have added alot of new videos from the community, new episodes, clips, previews, and even full playthroughs, also tweaked some things on the channel itself.

The Ravage Community is really thriving, also thanks for the latest update haleks got to check it out!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, war5duty said:

-snip-

Running the latest version of Ravage?

On 23/01/2018 at 11:35 AM, Schrebers said:

Ravagers ... can anyone recommend a "stand alone" mod or proceedure to tweak a shotgun to shoot high explosive rounds?
Well any default gun would do it too of course, but I think a shotgun would be cool. 

Latest version of WarfareThai mod has added a few shotties, the awesome Ithaca 37 Stakeout comes equipped with HE rounds. :f:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Welcome to Bis forums and the official Ravage thread war5duty!

Sorry to read about your troubles, might be a new bug your dealing with, also make sure your running the latest version of the mod as the mod was just recently updated.

As for the Ravage Utube Fans Channel

dY6JSxj.jpg

Ravage Utube Fans Channel

Haleks channel has climbed alot since last year, we are now at 166 subscribers!

Just last night I have added alot of new videos from the community, new episodes, clips, previews, and even full playthroughs, also tweaked some things on the channel itself.

The Ravage Community is really thriving, also thanks for the latest update haleks got to check it out!

Yep, I tried Downloading v.150 just recently.

Unfortunately the problem is still occurring. I tried disabling MP Persistency just in case, but it had no affect whatsoever. I'm going to reinstall Arma 3 and see if anything changes in the meantime.

59 minutes ago, war5duty said:

Unfortunately the problem is still occurring. I tried disabling MP Persistency just in case, but it had no affect whatsoever. I'm going to reinstall Arma 3 and see if anything changes in the meantime.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:54 PM, haleks said:

Here comes another update!

Just bug fixes and various (small) tweaks to make life easier for mission makers. Nothing sexy today... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Changelog :

Enjoy, and thanks to everyone for supporting me or playing the mod!

Download link :

googledrive-logo.png.jpg?itok=IzHJDtKm

Here is a decent scenario I created using ravage if anyone is interested http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1266303613

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just an FYI to all mission makers. The Project SFX mod will cause bugs in your Ravage missions. It causes AI to respawn and duplicate upon dying. This applies to both zombies and AI. Project SFX has become quite popular lately and it's a great sound mod that adds immersion to missions with realistic sounds and voices. You may want to put a disclaimer in your mission descriptions about this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donnie_Plays said:

Just an FYI to all mission makers. The Project SFX mod will cause bugs in your Ravage missions. It causes AI to respawn and duplicate upon dying. This applies to both zombies and AI. Project SFX has become quite popular lately and it's a great sound mod that adds immersion to missions with realistic sounds and voices. You may want to put a disclaimer in your mission descriptions about this.

Interesting