1 hour ago, Evil Organ said:

Regarding rvg_fnc_returnDays.....any suggestions how to activate a trigger when player reaches the 30th day?...ideally for "mission accomplished"

(I'd really like to pursue that "30 Days of Night" idea using those Arctic latitude settings I've been toying with.)

Not tested, but if you want something that works in both SP & MP, I'd say try this in the Condition field :

startTime = date; ceil (startTime call rvg_fnc_returnDays) > 29

If it doesn't work, try defining the startTime variable with a gamelogic first and remove it from the trigger's condition field (you might want to use a small delay on the trigger, just in case).

• Thanks 1

latest 2 that i didn't post a picture for and the Spar Eglm done today. up to 34 Rusty Retextures

lthCGmk.jpg

29iuhni.jpg

r7RSt4B.jpg

• Like 7

20 hours ago, bl2ck dog said:

@haleks Oh, I've forgot another issue. Zombies spawned by Zombie Horde Module does not despawn no matter how far player is. Not sure if that's intended behavior or not, but that makes those modules barely usable in persistent game.

That is known "bug" haleks doesn't find solution yet.

So you should place two triggers one for spawning hoarde and one for deleting horde.

I'm not a mission maker so more experienced forum member should confirm that.

Hey guys, apologies for the noob question but is this mod PVP like dayz?

Can you play as teams (two other guys looking for a good dayz like mod)

How active is the server?

Cheers!

6 hours ago, Hans(z) said:

That is known "bug" haleks doesn't find solution yet.

So you should place two triggers one for spawning hoarde and one for deleting horde.

I'm not a mission maker so more experienced forum member should confirm that.

It's more like an unfinished feature rather than a bug per say : the Horde module lacks options, something I will address later this year.

22 minutes ago, donstar83 said:

Cheers!

There is no official server at the moment : the current focus is about offering enough tools to the community so mission makers can create their own content with ease.

It's definitely possible to set up a PvP server, although the current Ravage version may lack proper persistency options for now...

Hello Ravages!

I have trouble with traders in MP.....i have all,placed unit(BLUEFOR) with rvg_ code,but they have not SELL-BUY menu if i try...

Any tip why?

Regards.

10 hours ago, donstar83 said:

Cheers!

@donstar83 If you are looking for Ravage server, check this link http://www.3para-gu.com/forum/index.php/topic,18769.msg75779.html#msg75779

Currently it's PvE only and TK is punished, but planning to add PvP feature in near future. If you are looking real challenge - you could try to scavenge Zone on the north part of island.

10 hours ago, haleks said:

It's more like an unfinished feature rather than a bug per say : the Horde module lacks options, something I will address later this year.

Must say that Bandit Camps also doesn't cache spawned AIs. Still love this mod though )))

I really love the ease you offered us with this mod :D I've been messing with it for some time now (creating SP missions), since I don't really know much about scripting/modding, I've been trying to modify some scripts (with more or less success) and I thought that perhaps some ideas could be inherent to the mod... So here are some suggestions (my main purpose is to be able to customize a mission in Eden editor or sqf files) :

- Would it be possible to have a marker scanning nearby buildings (like the init, where the script scan nearby roads) and having its own loot % values ? this way we could make a city spawn more or less loot than rural buildings...

- Some weather tuning would be great, I know dynamic weather 2 don't have such thing, but a module in Eden to specify the % chance of Overcast/fog/rain etc... implemented with ravage would be really great ! (for now i've been modifying "rvg_Weather.sqf" to tune the values (with +/- success x) )

I think those would make ravage even better :)

Some other things can be cool, like ; more wild life hunting, more weapon/vehicle packs compatibility, melee system, base creationg with random missions, bloodlust/project-SFX directly implemented (to avoid horde spawn bug) etc... But those aren't inherent to Ravage directly OR are not yet implemented in this version (0.147) but already thought of, here they are if not :D

Anyway thx @haleks for this great mod !!

• Like 1

I just installed Ravage and I noticed I don't have the 28 years later mission.  I thought installing the optional Tanoa map would fix this, but I'm still missing 28 years later.  Was it removed in a previous update?  If not, how do I install it?

45 minutes ago, ryhoo said:

I just installed Ravage and I noticed I don't have the 28 years later mission.  I thought installing the optional Tanoa map would fix this, but I'm still missing 28 years later.  Was it removed in a previous update?  If not, how do I install it?

Haleks removed in the 1.46  update.If you have previous release's (pre-1.46) just grab it  & drop it in mission  folder

• Thanks 1

Hi, I really need help with this. I'm attempting to play on Chernarus redux, and (correct me if I am wrong) it seems that I can't choose the loot probality of the maps pre placed items. (crates and other stuff) It is kinda impossible to play as you can't find loot in buildings neither. Any solutions you've found?

It's kinda interesting also that I can't limit arma 3 stuff. I always found A3 weapons and ammo and it's really annoying that you have CUP AK and find A3 AK. Is the limitting broken right now?

Awesome mod and it works on maps which support loot system, but wasn't there before setting where you could alter the loot probality of maps own wrecks and crates?

Aaand one more question, isn't TRYK supported anymore?

1 hour ago, HMF said:

Hi, I really need help with this. I'm attempting to play on Chernarus redux, and (correct me if I am wrong) it seems that I can't choose the loot probality of the maps pre placed items. (crates and other stuff) It is kinda impossible to play as you can't find loot in buildings neither. Any solutions you've found?

It's kinda interesting also that I can't limit arma 3 stuff. I always found A3 weapons and ammo and it's really annoying that you have CUP AK and find A3 AK. Is the limitting broken right now?

Awesome mod and it works on maps which support loot system, but wasn't there before setting where you could alter the loot probality of maps own wrecks and crates?

On the editor I tried to change loot settings for military and civil spawn (while spawning in the airport [military] and some houses), it seems everything works, when I put 100% weapons in military, I only find weapons, and when I tried 100% survival items in houses (I mean 100% in civilian spawns), same thing, I find only surviving items, perhaps you just didn't put loot % settings correctly in the module. And don't forget to choose which buildings are included in your mission, in this case you should turn on A1 A2 A2:OA buildings at least and turn off A3 and A3:Apex [that's what I did].

About weapons, on my end it seems it's working correctly (I guess?) since I tried two times; one with RHS all items (weapons + equipment), other mods set only to spawn equipment and A3 limited, while choosing Chernarus preset, I only had new weapons from RHS (at least, not A3 weapons), second time I did the same thing with CUP while changing RHS to spawn only equipment (outfits) then another set of weapons was spawning ! (Since I don't know exactly what weapons are inherent to what mods, I can just say that between the two tests, the weapons set and ammo were different from each other and they weren't A3 default weapons).

For the wrecks and crates, I'm pretty sure it's related to civilian spawn % in the loot module settings (not 100% sure).

Hope it could help you @HMF

P.S: all what I said was tested on Chernarus WINTER.

Hi guys!

It is time for an update! This release should fix the two major issues affecting the new Loot module, and adds new options to the zombie module (please note that those were kinda rushed in - the ingame description might change later).

Also, those friggin' vehicles should definitely stop exploding all over the place! Allefrigginluia! \o/

Here's the changelog :

Tweaked :
Zed LoS tweaks.

Fixed :
The Loot Module was causing framerate drops on dedicated servers.
The Loot Module was failling to exclude vanilla weapons & mags.
Vehicles spawned mid-game were missing several actions.
Vehicles spawned via module were using an obsolete init script (causing unwanted behaviours).

New :
Added Custom Event Handlers entries to all zombies via the Ambient Module:
init, killed, firedNear & Hit.

Download Links : Ravage v0.1.48

googledrive-logo.png.jpg?itok=IzHJDtKm

As always, if you enjoy Ravage, you can help fueling the machine by donating :

btn_donate_LG.gif

Enjoy, and make sure to report any potential new problem you may find!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8

Thanks haleks i will update Scenario The Days After Zero for fix loot drop lol

Not sure Trader System broke on 1.48 update

hey Haleks,

may I ask is it too buggy to try making a "hunting" module because the best thing I can think of off dayz mod was to hunt animals and gather food. bbq had special vibe in that mod. I'm sure you already considered but why did you cancel / haven't implemet this yet in ravage?

G'day Haleks,

Loving whats happening with Ravage.

Was wondering if you could, at some point, add some MRE's or similar rations to the survival items in Ravage? I know the basis of Ravage is scrounging to survive in the wasteland, but it would be good for any missions where Military units deploy into an infected zone from another area to complete a mission. Military style rations could also have been left behind when the White Plague destroyed civilization.

16 hours ago, wansec_6 said:

G'day Haleks,

Loving whats happening with Ravage.

Was wondering if you could, at some point, add some MRE's or similar rations to the survival items in Ravage? I know the basis of Ravage is scrounging to survive in the wasteland, but it would be good for any missions where Military units deploy into an infected zone from another area to complete a mission. Military style rations could also have been left behind when the White Plague destroyed civilization.

What I can include basically depends on what's available with vanilla assets or 3d models provided by contributors. I don't think Arma3 has any suitable asset for MREs right now, but if someone is willing to make or donate one, I'll be more than happy to add them!

16 hours ago, goko-- said:

hey Haleks,

may I ask is it too buggy to try making a "hunting" module because the best thing I can think of off dayz mod was to hunt animals and gather food. bbq had special vibe in that mod. I'm sure you already considered but why did you cancel / haven't implemet this yet in ravage?

Short answer : there is no exciting game at the moment. If I add actual hunting (I mean besides shooting rabbits), I want it to be more engaging than killing cows like we used to in the Dayz mod. ^^

That being said, if a courageous modder ever comes up with a fully animated deer, you can count on me to add support for it.

• Like 2

Hi @haleks thank you for your work!

Now quick feedback to the new update:

Zeds can see player from higher distance than in the past (I quess 150 metres, maybe more) and they can spot player from wider angle. Is it intention?

Nice to see some new weapon on what rakursk colimator can be atached.:shoot:

What about research military buildings.... they don't have furniture layout, so hight tier loot is not present. How can I help you with layouts?

Do you plan to add more weapons from RHS?

From 2 hrs gameplay I can say that vehicles don't exploding!

• Like 2

Also, those friggin' vehicles should definitely stop exploding all over the place

...AAAAAAAAHAH !!!!

LOL I started playing this again and as I made my way into Pergos when vehicles started going off everywhere. Not having played much prior, I thought, WTF??? fps went under the sidewalk.

Anyway, on to what I wanted to ask before I read your post,..

I hope this doesn't seen like a moronic question, being this mod was made specifically as an apocalyptic style of play, but is it possible to disable zombies? I love survival style playing but would rather defend against gun toting enemy. Maybe a higher percentage of them if Z's can be removed. either way I still enjoy the challenge ( never made it to day 2 yet ! :dummy: )

Thanks for your work Haleks

Hey all.

My traders have on mission start backpack with some items..(arm trader weapon etc)

How can i delete this backpack?

THX.

Rusted FN 3011 from Toadies latest release

3i1N8ZA.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

Rusted FN 3011 from Toadies latest release

Spoiler

3i1N8ZA.jpg

I cannot wait to se this Beauty in ravage!!!

But I'd like to have it with some fancy optics by default. :yeahthat:

@pvt. partz

If your comfortable with editing missions within Eden...

You can always de-pbo the Ravage mission your currently playing, open it up in Eden, delete the Ambient Zeds module, save, then export to SP. 

If you want more roaming bandits, open the Ambient AI module and bump the Population Factor to 2. (maybe more if your system can handle the extra AI)

And for extra Bandit spice, you can also increase the Main/Secondary Faction Hunter setting, this will increase the chance for Bandit groups to hunt the player. (default is 15%)  

• Thanks 1