9 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

Ok... i worked through a bunch of the errors... seems to be ok... no?

Looks amazing! I have to check this out!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lordbooka said:

Because I would like to use my WarfareThai zeds in Ravage!

Those look cool...

And since we're talking about fungi, they remind me of

Spoiler

38se.jpg

On a different matter:

@haleks Would the "zombie disarming the player" feature also happens to AI? 'Cause I've never seen a raider, renegade or survivor lose their backpacks and was wondering about that.

@cosmic10r Same as above goes for the weapon jammin' function, would AI be prone to those mishaps?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

LOL

Don't make promises you can't keep haha

:shine:

Ill post a few screenies in a few... im just looking at it now...

You can thank @Jack Ost . I reworked his config for it. I think I may have just added dynamic lighting too... not sure if it was present before... Im finding the lighting too "stratis" bright so let me fiddle with it a bit.

Hi, Thank you to do it, I don't have enough time at this moment. If you want to send me it, I can add your contribution in my list of downloading content.

• Like 1

Hello to all Ravage players!

For anyone who is interested,  i 'm putting a link for my new Ravage MP mission:

Thank you Halecs and the community , for this wonderful mod!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, lordbooka said:

I think the zombie modules should have the event code executions for init, handleDamage, and Killed events. This should be easier for a mission maker to customize their zeds.

Just give you an idea:

Because I would like to use my WarfareThai zeds in Ravage!:don11:

This looks great. Would be absolutely perfect for a Stephen King inspired mission I have in mind. Very creature like. There is not enough stuff like this on workshop!

• Like 2

@haleks I reported this guy http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1236762680&searchtext=Ravage

This is what i said in the report:

This is a mod owned and created by Haleks who is the author seen here on his release thread for the mod:
https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/183264-ravage-mod/

Haleks states in his mod the following:

License
======
Ravage Mod by Haleks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available on request.
Using Ravage Mod on monetized servers is strictly forbidden.
You may not upload this mod on Steam.

You can see this in the release thread linked above.

Watching your back Haleks ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gaverio said:

Those look cool...

And since we're talking about fungi, they remind me of

Reveal hidden contents

38se.jpg

On a different matter:

@haleks Would the "zombie disarming the player" feature also happens to AI? 'Cause I've never seen a raider, renegade or survivor lose their backpacks and was wondering about that.

@cosmic10r Same as above goes for the weapon jammin' function, would AI be prone to those mishaps?

Yet to be determined... I did have it working on AI, the problem I foresee is getting them to understand what is happening... a little to early to tell. 

2 hours ago, Jack Ost said:

Hi, Thank you to do it, I don't have enough time at this moment. If you want to send me it, I can add your contribution in my list of downloading content.

I am getting a couple of errors... it cant find a couple of time entries... but I will send it to you when it doesnt;have any errors.

• Like 1

Was Fox car compatibility added?

I don't remember adding it to my mission... just driving along testing escape Malden and I see this in the grass :eyeheart:

17mGwQo.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, cosmic10r said:

Yet to be determined... I did have it working on AI, the problem I foresee is getting them to understand what is happening... a little to early to tell.

Given the current AI performances, I thought it would be wiser to limit those features to players. :)

Programming an AI to decide wether it is a good idea or not to go get that backpack back wouldn't be too complicated, getting it to actually do it smoothly would be a nightmare I reckon.

1 minute ago, cosmic10r said:

Was Fox car compatibility added?

I don't remember adding it to my mission... just driving along testing escape Malden and I see this in the grass :eyeheart:

I don't recall adding them, but maybe I had a sleepwalking/programming episode. :sleeping:

(Or maybe the author is overriding vanilla classes?)

8 minutes ago, haleks said:

Given the current AI performances, I thought it would be wiser to limit those features to players. :)

Programming an AI to decide wether it is a good idea or not to go get that backpack back wouldn't be too complicated, getting it to actually do it smoothly would be a nightmare I reckon.

It would be nice to balance it out... one thing I thought might work is having a seperate Ai jamming function which is only the anim... it would interrupt the firing to simulate the jam effect but would not do anything else so as not to heavily confuse the already confused AI lol

• Like 1

On 12/18/2017 at 9:51 PM, cosmic10r said:

Would be nice to have a few variations done by people. If someone wants to help be systematic and choose one maps structures...

Do those and if you arent half blind by the time you are done then move on to the next map...

Keep in mind that you need to be careful of the icons in the editor...  i have found when i am trying to work with vanilla it is easier to disable all mods because you find something cool... put it down... and forget... then you have a cup dependency.

Just a word of advice..

You can use dlc assets because everyone has those...

And be careful of density... zombies cant climb over a room of luggage ;)

If we can get a few more done then EO wont always beat me to the loot cuz he diesnt have to search :D

i would like to help out, just send over some instructions iro what i need to consider;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vandeanson said:

i would like to help out, just send over some instructions iro what i need to consider;)

@Evil Organ 

Could the resident Furniture sales and fine men's implements expert chime in :)

@Evil Organ thanks! and we are looking only at the official maps altis stratis and malden at this stage right?

• Like 1

Yeah man, vanilla structures at this stage. 

Edit....

@everybody.....so as not to waste any willing participants time, haleks is only looking to add 2 to 3 compositions per structure at this present time, we only need a little variation on what's been created already. I'm already working on alternate versions of the compositions I created for Malden and Tanoa, which will save a lot of time and effort for the next update. 

• Like 3

Well, I have only 1 composition for each vanilla house on Altis...so I will finish mine, and send it in...

EDIT: I am also down to only 14 buildings, they are the more larger buildings...

• Like 2

Try not to burn yourself out man, the next update may not be for a while, so there's plenty of time to create compos and enjoy the latest edition of Ravage too.  :shoot:

• Like 4

@Evil Organ

yeah, but I am so close, I cleared most of em the first day, then it slowed down...now I just have the barracks and the Military towers...I'm down to about 6-8 buildings...

Besides, if I don't submit mine first, someone else might get their variant put in instead of mine :don11:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only killer part, is the barracks, and all the repeating buildings, such as the shops and houses...and the military towers....

EDIT: I just realized, there are 109 buildings in total on my list...

ok, so I've been fighting with trying to get a zombie horde to spawn manually based off a trigger so no avail.

I've tried linking the horde module to a trigger and that failed. There is no condition field so I can't use that. The closest I've come to getting a horde the way I want it was using the following script...

0 = [] spawn {
 for "_i" from 0 to 50 do {
	_hordePos = getMarkerPos "horde1"
	_pos = [_hordePos, 1, 50, 3, 0, 20, 0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
	_zed = createAgent [call zedsToSpawn, _pos, [horde1], 50, "NONE"];
	_zed setDir random 359;
	};
};

This gives me 50 random zombies but I would like to specify the clothing they are wearing but have no idea how to do that. Any assistance or gentle nudges in the right direction would be much appreciated.

P.S. I'm new to scripting and terrible at it so go easy on me. ;-)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Evil Organ said:

@H.M.Helbrecht, here's an example of how to to it.....

:rthumb:

Swing and a miss but still appreciated.

I know about the module and setting up uniforms in that. My problem is the module spawns the horde as soon as a player is withing the specified radius even if a trigger with conditions is sync'd to it. I want to be able to set a condition on the horde module or be able to manually spawn a horde with a trigger AND have them wear the correct uniform.

example: Players start at military base when missions start but I don't want zombies spawning there until certain criteria are met. The current module doesn't do that and I can't figure out how to do what I need.