1 hour ago, Vandeanson said:

works like a charm, thank you both!

On another note: I would like to change double left mouse click to something not conflicting with ravage in below eventhandler of the ryan zombies mod:

(it will allow you to eat anti virus pills after being infected (ryan zombie mod), but this is currently conflicting with ravage)

[] spawn
{
    while {true} do
    {
        waituntil {!(isnull (finddisplay 602))};
        ((findDisplay 602) displayCtrl 619) ctrlAddEventHandler ["LBDblClick", "_this call RZ_fnc_inventory_DblClick"];
        ((findDisplay 602) displayCtrl 633) ctrlAddEventHandler ["LBDblClick", "_this call RZ_fnc_inventory_DblClick"];
        ((findDisplay 602) displayCtrl 638) ctrlAddEventHandler ["LBDblClick", "_this call RZ_fnc_inventory_DblClick"];  
        waituntil {isnull (finddisplay 602)};
    };
};

I checked this page but do not understand what i would need to change:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/User_Interface_Event_Handlers

Is it possible to change the ctrlAddEventHandler to single right click or CTRL+left click?

Happy for any help or directions to make this work=)

Check in the folder where  fn_inventory_dblClick.sqf is located.

Lbdblclick is the command so if there is a rSgleClick named sqf in there then you should be able to change it to

((findDisplay 602) displayCtrl 638) ctrlAddEventHandler ["LBDblClick", "_this call RZ_fnc_inventory_DblClick"];  

To something like

((findDisplay 602) displayCtrl 638) ctrlAddEventHandler ["RbSgleClick", "_this call RZ_fnc_inventory_sgleClick"];  

Totally untested... 

Otherwise you need to write your own function :/

• Thanks 1

@cosmic10r

I have just checked out the ravage wiki and found the Custom Map Loot lists. I am using the aussie map and it seems the list is already there. My question is 

What do i do with it? As in where do i put it in my mission? the wiki doesnt explain that bit as far as i can see

1 minute ago, Chuc said:

@cosmic10r

I have just checked out the ravage wiki and found the Custom Map Loot lists. I am using the aussie map and it seems the list is already there. My question is 

What do i do with it? As in where do i put it in my mission? the wiki doesnt explain that bit as far as i can see

That is pretty old... so I hope none of the building class names changed...

You will add that code to the mission folder in an sqf, so say OzLoot.sqf (paste the code in there), and in the init.sqf at the end of the file add

execVM "OzLoot.sqf";

make sure there is a delay in the execution of the script either in the init or OzLoot.

just add add a  sleep 2 at the start of OzLoot.sqf

1 hour ago, cosmic10r said:

That is pretty old... so I hope none of the building class names changed...

You will add that code to the mission folder in an sqf, so say OzLoot.sqf (paste the code in there), and in the init.sqf at the end of the file add

execVM "OzLoot.sqf";

make sure there is a delay in the execution of the script either in the init or OzLoot.

just add add a  sleep 2 at the start of OzLoot.sqf

Cant seem to get loot to spawn maybe i have done something wrong

39 minutes ago, Chuc said:

Cant seem to get loot to spawn maybe i have done something wrong

check your rpt and see if it is throwing an error

How do i check the rpt?? 

Coz i get no errors when loading game from the editor

1 minute ago, Chuc said:

No errors

ill have to have a look... its been awhile since Ive used the code. 

@cosmic10r

Eh....I think the '42 could use some rust? it is a metal barrel after all, and a metal outer shell..most of it is metal, not too much is wood or polymer...

The M60 is perfect though, looks like it has seen some good times...and its worst

14 minutes ago, BattleChief said:

@cosmic10r

So NIarms is compatible with Ravage? is it compatible with the Altis demo mission?

It has to do with licenses and permissions.

They allow retextures that work off the original mod so you arent touching the actual 3d files and just the textures.

How it would work is I would release an optional PBO and if you wanted them you would have NIArms active... move my pbo into ravage and then the rusty versions would then be pushed into the ravage rusty weapons pool...

So they currently are not part of the mod. More just an idea of what to come once the Guns are integrated into ravage which may take a bit with the Wear and Jamming features.

3 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

It has to do with licenses and permissions.

They allow retextures that work off the original mod so you arent touching the actual 3d files and just the textures.

How it would work is I would release an optional PBO and if you wanted them you would have NIArms active... move my pbo into ravage and then the rusty versions would then be pushed into the ravage rusty weapons pool...

So they currently are not part of the mod. More just an idea of what to come once the Guns are integrated into ravage which may take a bit with the Wear and Jamming features.

Darn...I was hoping they were, it would be great to use them all in Ravage...especially the M1903...

3 minutes ago, BattleChief said:

Darn...I was hoping they were, it would be great to use them all in Ravage...especially the M1903...

at some point it will come... its just a matter of getting the balances right and giving time to work it all into the mod properly...

Which runs on it's own schedule lol... some things work easier then expected and others are like pulling your hair out by the root.... the ones in the nethers... lol

:drinking:

• Like 1

my mission is going well, except for the loot spawns. I have used the invisible helipad loot spawn way back when i first started making missions.

Got all the HG stuff working, even got over run a few time by zombies

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1234243668

thank goodness they couldnt open the bar and get me. Picture was taken just before i got the HG system working.

How do i go about removing things from the ravage loot spawn? Theres things spawning that i do not want or need and i keep getting guns from the dlc's i dont own

Edited by Chuc
Wrong link

@UnDeaD. i would hope these are added by @haleksit depends on if there is time to add them to the next update. Also to use them you would need the necessary mods installed. Also please remember to remove images when quoting as per the forum rules. :f:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

@UnDeaD. i would hope these are added by @haleksit depends on if there is time to add them to the next update. Also to use them you would need the necessary mods installed. Also please remember to remove images when quoting as per the forum rules. :f:

Ah ok, thanks, and sorry.

• Thanks 1

Hello there to everyone !

There are two questions that i have , if someone knows :

is there a way , to select from the aimodule settings , to spawn only  "one"  survivor trader team?

If i spawn a "scripted" survivor trader then ,

if i don't enable any survivors spawn from the aimodule,then is not a trader (it doesn't set the variable maybe)

Is there a way ?

Thanks!

Hi folks!

It is time for an update, hopefully the first of a series of improvements to existing features and modules.
Ravage v0.147 introduces an overhauled version of the loot module, along with a new ambient furnitures system. The previous approach, based on loot containers spawning in enterable buildings, has been completely scratched; "looting" now relies on contextual actions and players will have to search various terrain objects and furnitures spawned by the module. Some details regarding the ambient furnitures system :

- Right now it only works with vanilla structures. Most models from third-party addons such as CUP terrains already have some type of furniture already integrated, so creating dynamic compositions for those doesn't seem necessary.

- Some of the compositions are WIP or temporary.

- Furniture spawn is procedural (sort of) : there isn't any randomness involved in the process, meaning that everyone will see the same compositions, eventhough everything happens locally.

- "Looted state" of furnitures/objects are synchronized across all clients (even when said objects are local) : if an object has previously been looted by a player, it will stay empty for other players.

- The system has its own caching routine and was designed to achieve better performances : players should experience a more stable and smoother framerate, especially in towns.

- I had to restore the original models for most vanilla structures : alternative damaged models were offset, causing numerous clipping and compatibilty problems with third-party addons.

- Mission makers will have to save and re-export their missions for the new loot module to kick-in and/or avoid errors. Sorry guys, there was no way around it...

Also on the list of new additions for this update :

- Ambient conversation system : as long as they aren't busy hunting players or caught in a fight, NPCs spawned by the mod will casually speak to each others during their travels (mostly bitchin' and moanin'). Limited to english speaking units at the moment.

- Zombies have a small tiny chance to disarm players. Yeah. They can only grab rifles though, so make sure to pack a sidearm.

Huge thanks to @Evil Organ, who made a tremendous work on creating detailed compositions for Tanoa and Malden : without him, dynamic furnitures simply wouldn't be part of this new release. And of course, thanks to everyone playing the mod, creating content for it, streaming or showcasing Ravage!

Here's the complete changelog :

Tweaked :
Zed pathfinding updates should execute a bit faster.
Reduced unnecessary zed pathfinding updates.
Minor optimizations to zombie AI.
Tweaked list of lootable props.
Positioning of spawned vehicles and wrecks.
Wrecks are now spawned as simpleObjects.
Edited gear lists for NPCs.
Added a new default uniform to zombies.
Traders will greet nearby players.
It is now possible to sleep on sofas.
Zombies have been assigned proper nameSounds.
Traders will update their supplies at least once a day.
Restored vanilla models for most civilian structures.
The Loot system module has been upgraded.
Demo missions have been updated for the upgraded loot module.
Slightly reduced volume on a few zombie audio samples.

Fixed :
Zombies had trouble updating their pathfinding when in large groups.
Zombies were able to detect deployed mines and explosives.
Vehicles and wrecks spawning on top of each others.
The Vehicles Module would destroy critical parts, causing vehicles to explode.
Spawned wrecks sometimes sunk into the ground.
Fixed nomad traders failing to stop when approached.
Fixed an issue with backpacks grabbed by zombies.
Fixed another issue/exploit when selling weapons to traders.
Fixed incorrect loot spawn chances evaluation.
List of looted props wasn't correctly synchronized across clients.
Fixed an issue preventing players from looting multiple props of the same type.
Fixed script error during zed AI init.
Fixed an issue when making fires indoors.
Fixed several issues when using inventory items.

New :
Added an Ambient Conversation setting to the AI module.
Zombies have a small chance to disarm players.
Added an Ambient Furnitures setting to the loot module.
Each loot category (civilian, military etc) has its own loot type probabilities setting.
Added support for Laws of War DLC.

Download link :

drive_logo.png

If you like Ravage mod, you can donate via paypal, any contribuation is appreciated :  btn_donate_LG.gif

Have fun everyone!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6

Good evening, I already wrote about this before, could you lay out a mission without running zombies, I never figured out how to remove them in the editor. Sorry for my bad english.

31 minutes ago, Psychosocial said:

Good evening, I already wrote about this before, could you lay out a mission without running zombies, I never figured out how to remove them in the editor. Sorry for my bad english.

Hi. First put the Zombie Module. Instead of runners set to walkers only.

And set the percentage crawlers to 0. With that you will have walkers only in your personnal mission.

• Like 3