Just now, BattleChief said:

@cosmic10r

Yes, I got it from your Altis mission, I fired at some zombies who were near the spawn site, and they all spawned

Wow... i dont use hordes at all... especially in MP...

Something really odd going on... 

Where do you subscribe to CBA and what ravage version are you on

1 minute ago, BattleChief said:

@cosmic10r

I got CBA from the workshop, and I got 1.46 currently

do you have dropbox... if you upload the mission and send us a link im sure one of us will look at it...

EO has the snow mod I know...

i should grab it... 

Sounds like your versions are current... i wonder if there is a script doing this ... bizarre...

Give us a bit and we will have a look. 

If it makes you feel better I couldn't get the whole "polymer" thing out of my head so I redid the sting..  ;)

I'm a gun owner too, so while I strive for some degree of artistic license... lack of realism annoys me too... lol

DAh4VrK.jpg

• Like 2

@haleks

Ravage and CBA are clean, no horde...I even managed to loot the 4 man patrol

Guessing the next step is to start walking through my mods to find the issue?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BattleChief said:

@cosmic10r

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! That is perfect Cosmic! the streaks against the black give it the roughed up look! That is absolutely perfect!

I'm much happier with it now... has more depth then the bis texture imo

The other side..

iRSbLrz.jpg

• Like 2

@cosmic10r

That is nice, the thin film that I can see, over the mag, is beautiful...the white streaks are great for the polymer...I am gonna see if my mission will run in Ravage now

1 hour ago, BattleChief said:

@haleks

Ravage and CBA are clean, no horde...I even managed to loot the 4 man patrol

Guessing the next step is to start walking through my mods to find the issue?

If you find the culprit, make sure to keep me updated, so I can warn users or work on a fix. ;)

@haleks

yeah, I guess I need to start setting up a test mission to work out which one it is...if its any help, something in the mod list is blocking me from getting any items when I loot any of the searchable props...

I can confirm its not a extra script we are using, started up a fresh map, just me, some guns, and the modules...got a horde to spawn on a body...it seems to happen when something dies

7 hours ago, BattleChief said:

RHSAFRF

RHSUSAF

-CBA_A3

Enhanced Movement

RHSGREF

RHSSAF

BloodLustCONFIRMED

CUP terrains-Core

*BaBe Midtex (makes the ground textures look better at a distance, saw it on the suggested/supported mods on the ravage page)

*dfs 3rdperson (saw it on the ravage page, edits your 3rd person viewpoint)

CUP terrains-Maps

*Cup terrains- CWA

-Ravage

*Project SFX (wanted some death screams so I could listen in joy...adds animations too!)

*Advanced Urban repelling

*Enhanced Visuals

*JSRS Soundmod

*Mr. Sanchez headgore mod

*JSRS Soundmod RHSAFRF support

*JSRS soundmod RHSUSAF support

*Winter 2035

*Friths Ruin

*Improved Melee system (By the guy who made Project SFX, he has the link in Project SFX)

*DP Build everything Arma Core

This is everything I have in the way of mods, that are loaded and are in this order too

Got it! thought it had something to do with death, or maybe the damage inflicted...so I check down everything, and took a guess at Bloodlust...took everything off, except ravage, CBA, and Blood lust, got the horde...took off bloodlust, and no horde....I am sure gonna miss my blood textures T_T

@haleks @cosmic10r

Found it guys! I found the one mod messing with everything!

I feel a sense of accomplishment...and sadness...it made the game so much more fun when I got shot...I could hear the blood squirting outta the headshot that the AI could pull of from a weird angle, or from 500m away...kinda added a sense of "hey, HEADSHOT"

EDIT: To clarify, I am using the full version of Bloodlust, not the lite version

OK! hold up! its not just bloodlust!

I've discovered that Ravage overrides Low Grass mods, any way to disable it from overriding them?

*RHSAFRF

*RHSUSAF

-CBA_A3

Enhanced Movement

*RHSGREF

RHSSAF

BloodLust - CONFIRMED- culprit 1

CUP terrains-Core

*BaBe Midtex (makes the ground textures look better at a distance, saw it on the suggested/supported mods on the ravage page)

*dfs 3rdperson (saw it on the ravage page, edits your 3rd person viewpoint)

CUP terrains-Maps

*Cup terrains- CWA

-Ravage

Project SFX - Culprit 2 ( why is it always the nice mods that add more effects?)

*Advanced Urban repelling

*Enhanced Visuals

*JSRS Soundmod

*Mr. Sanchez headgore mod

*JSRS Soundmod RHSAFRF support

*JSRS soundmod RHSUSAF support

*Winter 2035

*Friths Ruin

*Improved Melee system (By the guy who made Project SFX, he has the link in Project SFX)

*DP Build everything Arma Core

• Thanks 1

Thank you @BattleChief, I will eventually look into these mods and see what could cause that behaviour. ;)

9 hours ago, Bluegills said:

I've discovered that Ravage overrides Low Grass mods, any way to disable it from overriding them?

The last update included an overhaul of the vegetation/grasses/clutter via an edit to the vanilla map configs, this is why it will override those Low Grass mods. Currently there's no easy way to "disable" these changes without an edit to the main Ravage config.....a possible future solution could be an optional Ravage clutter pbo, but that would be for haleks to decide.

:welcome: to the Ravage thread.    

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BattleChief said:

Project SFX - Culprit 2

I think from what i read on the steam workshop page for the mod, forgive me if im wrong is that its currently only compatible with zombies and demons mod,

as per the author's video he had zombies from that mod in it which seemed to work.

If you contact the author as he replied to me about a comment i made on sunday ask him if he would make Ravage's Zombies compatible, at least it would give him the idea

to put it down so when he is working on it he can implement it.

===========

Ravage Utube channel was updated this past sunday btw guys, not to many vids out, why i wait a month to add but theres a ton of content on the channel.

i had to actually remove some from the playlists because some people either made their vids private or deleted them, i guess they dont understand

the concept of "free advertising" for their channel.

Kodabar told me a while back that he was getting more views on his view because his vids were on the Ravage channel so i think for those of you whom

know how utube works more views is a plus.

• Like 2

@Gunter Severloh: speaking of youtube, one recent addition to the channel had me laughing like a kid :

Huge thanks to Banned Inc for featuring Ravage in this splendid clusterfuck!

• Like 5

Was pretty crazy, of all things Nazis, UFO's and a zeppelin!

You whats cool about ravage is the ability to put uniforms on the zeds, i did that last year i think, where i was trying to recreate a Sniper Elite Nazi zombie army mission,

i even had bulletcam, and had a whole horde of zombies with Wehrmacht uniforms, was pretty cool.

gents! is there a way to alter each spawned Ai bandits Init (so that any Ai that spawns in game has the respective script active)? this would alow me to gather cash and xp for another mod (Simple Shops). thanks;)

As a mission maker and person who deals with random comments about people who have bugs and problems... it still makes me wonder every time someone tells me they can't get a mission to work correctly, when I ask the question they tell me they are running 25 or so mods. I mean... you're running 25 mods dude. Maybe I've been playing Arma too long or something... but I just assume that 25 mods is going to break some sort of mechanic somewhere.

I recently had someone tell me that the mods they were running "was not the problem"... and I asked them to run the mission with just the five required mods and it worked.

• Like 3