7 hours ago, lv1234 said:

Okay now i'm stumped again....The thing i did above DID NOT make the ai stay still forlong...Eventually they started walking around.

Anyone know how to make the ai stay still and still be able to turn around easily and shoot people? I dont want to limited them toshooting in one direction with disablemove ai

disableAI

• Like 1

this forceSpeed 0

should do the trick too. To cancel that, use

this forceSpeed -1

• Like 1

You can - depending on the time of day : at noon zombies will most likely spot you before you have a chance to sneak past them (something I'll need to tweak a bit), around dusk or dawn, it will be eaiser to go past them.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jimmakos said:

As stated before, I already tried that command with the move portion...The ai doesn't move (which is good) but the ai is still locked to shoot in one certain area or direction...

I found that the hold waypoint seems to make the ai stay still but be able to shoot in any direction along with the "stay on position" from the 3eden enhanced. 

BTW love the 3eden enhanced mod, anyone planning to make scenarios should definitely use it. Makes life easier 

Hi ! I've set a mission on ChernarusRedux (verry good with ravage). 

Is there a way to prevent vanilla map to be looted ? I want to keep only the ravage edited map wich don't use Texture map view if it's possible.

Also I've tried a script called R3F logistics and it work well with Ravage. You can then build your own base or barricade.

It is easy to install I recommande to play the test mission to familiar yourself to see how the script works,

Does anybody know how to make it so that the ai can constantly keep following the path specified with the *move waypoints* and not veer off of it no matter what? Some of my wandering ai are doing that for some reason even when i made them "careless" and "forced hold fire"

lvl234 see if my AI compilation list can help at some point in time someone asked the same question

and i have it on the list, probably under waypoints.

• Like 1

I'll be updating the rusty guns with UI icons in the following Livery

uYinsAQ.png

• Like 6

Hi 

I have problem with ambient AI with this error:

Ravage: mission_init: unable to find any location on this terrain

I make mission in bystrica map 

That error means that Bystrica doesn't have any locations configured - and those are needed for the module to work.

You can create them manually if needed : go to the Gamelogics tab, you'll find a few location gamelogics in there. I can't remember how they're called in Eden editor, but the following classnames will be detected by the module : LocationVillage_F, LocationCity_F, LocationCityCapital_F. Just place them as you see fit on existing towns & villages.

The number of AI that will spawn depends on what type of location gamelogic you're using.

Note that this method can be used to populate desert areas on any map as well, or increase the number of AIs in a specific spot.

• Like 3

Yeah, I saw that... è_é

It'll be taken down soon.

Hi 

I have another problem i can't use RHS Grenades

My mods: 

Arma 3: ALiVE	
ASR AI3	
Chernarus Redux	
Chernarus Winter	
Community Base Addons v3.4.0	
CUP Terrains - Complete 1.3.0	
CUP Terrains - Core 1.3.0	
DS Houses	
Enhanced Movement	
Epoch Enhanced Armor Stats	
Esseker	
Left Shoulder Scripted Weapon	
Mag Repack [3.1.3]	
mao anims sway fix	
Mocap	
Moduload [0.5.2]	
Ravage	
Ravage Apex	
Ravage CUP	
Remove Stamina		
RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation	
RHS: GREF	
RHS: Serbian Armed Forces	
RHS: United States Forces	
SFX Project	
Simple Single Player Cheat Menu	
TAC Vests		
TRYK's Multi-Play Unifrom's pack		
UISounds 2	
Unlocked Uniforms	
WW AIMenu

Wow just lost all of my stuff after a crash..... :(

This is why we make backups *sigh*

Back to remaking the hilltop

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, JumperKamper said:

Hi 

I have another problem i can't use RHS Grenades...

On 08/11/2017 at 1:01 PM, haleks said:

Yeah, it's a compatibility issue Ravage has with 3rd party grenades; it's a configuration problem I'll fix eventually, but that's not high priority right now.

• Thanks 1

thanks to @reyhard

I got two of the configs working and I am fairly happy with the result...

Doing all the Icons today and getting the AK12 config working as well.

The Lim turned out very well and I just need to look at adjusting the shine via the rvmat...   :D

Sorry for the full size pics

yxbwTul.jpg

1KtIkuL.jpg

QgFrFNN.jpg

• Like 6

Anyone have the classname for the Banknotes item? And preferably all the other Ravage-added items :)

Ravage wiki doesn't have a page for these

4 minutes ago, vastiny said:

Anyone have the classname for the Banknotes item? And preferably all the other Ravage-added items :)

Ravage wiki doesn't have a page for these

rvg_money;)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, vastiny said:

......And preferably all the other Ravage-added items :)

Spoiler

"rvg_plasticBottleEmpty",
"rvg_canteenEmpty",
"rvg_canOpener",
"rvg_plasticBottle",
"rvg_plasticBottlePurified",
"rvg_spirit",
"rvg_franta",
"rvg_beans",
"rvg_bacon",
"rvg_milk",
"rvg_rice",
"rvg_rustyCan",
"rvg_hose",
"rvg_guttingKnife",
"rvg_tire",
"rvg_purificationTablets",
"rvg_flare",
"rvg_rustyCanEmpty",
"rvg_beansEmpty",
"rvg_baconEmpty",
"rvg_spiritEmpty",
"rvg_frantaEmpty"
"rvg_rustyCanEmpty",
"rvg_beansEmpty",
"rvg_baconEmpty",
"rvg_spiritEmpty",
"rvg_frantaEmpty",
"rvg_matches",
"rvg_canisterFuel_Empty",
"rvg_Geiger",
"rvg_docFolder",
"rvg_toolkit",
"rvg_antiRad",
"rvg_sleepingBag_Blue",
"rvg_foldedTent",
"rvg_money",
"rvg_notepad",
"rvg_docFolder",
"rvg_rustyCanEmpty",

:rthumb:

• Like 3

Hello All.

I just have a quick question, I am trying to make a Dayz style mission for me and my friends to play but I have encountered a roadblock.

0 = [this] call rvg_fnc_equip; 
this addEventHandler ["Fired", {_this spawn RVG_fnc_Fired}];

I put it in the Init of the all three of the playable characters, and It worked when you first spawn, but when you Respawn the function does not work.I have tried to put the code into the .sqf file but to no avail. Could I have some assistance please.

Secondly, I have traders that are playing a Ambient Animation, When there is combat I want the traders and their guards to quit the Animation and engage, but once all of the danger has been dealt with return to starting position and play the animation again. I have the animation right now so that when they hear danger they stop the animation and engage but they don't return to the animation they were playing. I have tried but I don't know what to do. Or can I only have them play and animation then quit when there is danger, and never play the animation again.

7 minutes ago, wasbob45 said:

Hello All.

I just have a quick question, I am trying to make a Dayz style mission for me and my friends to play but I have encountered a roadblock.

0 = [this] call rvg_fnc_equip; 
this addEventHandler ["Fired", {_this spawn RVG_fnc_Fired}];

I put it in the Init of the all three of the playable characters, and It worked when you first spawn, but when you Respawn the function does not work.I have tried to put the code into the .sqf file but to no avail. Could I have some assistance please.

Secondly, I have traders that are playing a Ambient Animation, When there is combat I want the traders and their guards to quit the Animation and engage, but once all of the danger has been dealt with return to starting position and play the animation again. I have the animation right now so that when they hear danger they stop the animation and engage but they don't return to the animation they were playing. I have tried but I don't know what to do. Or can I only have them play and animation then quit when there is danger, and never play the animation again.

create a file in the main mission folder where init.sqf and the description.ext are and name it onPlayerRespawn.sqf

_unit = _this select 0;

_unit spawn 
{
    _unit = _this;
    sleep 2;
   _unit call rvg_fnc_equip; 
  _unit addEventHandler ["Fired", {_this spawn RVG_fnc_Fired}];
};

That should work... i modified the one we use in escape a bit for what you want there...

The traders one is much harder ... you would likely need to spawn a loop but animations are a pain...

6 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

yxbwTul.jpg

......looks like I'll be getting a good neck workout, looking around for an alternative place to hide, when that S.O.B. jams!  :rthumb:

• Haha 1