2 hours ago, lv1234 said:

BTW does anyone know how to change ZED and Randomly spawned ai to have certain WW2 uniforms? For example have bluefor force use only german uniform, Indep use russian, and Opfor use american

Unfortunately not possible for AI, but definitely possible for Zombies....

This post has a handy list of uniform classnames to add to the Zombie Uniform Override....

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/183264-ravage-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3035760

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

This post has a handy list of uniform classnames to add to the Zombie Uniform Override....

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/183264-ravage-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3035760

Should be added to Ravage Wiki if it isnt already ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

I refuse to...

I dont even...

I still use my own...

I guess I'm...

poster_regulador_video_de_la_palanca_de_

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@lv1234

Not great, but: 

I have to do at least one more test with it. I run pretty high values on AI "hunters" and I have a suspicion that when they are hunting that they still come into the safezones. I want to reduce those values to zero and see what happens. I should be able to do that tonight.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FireWalker said:

@lv1234

Not great, but: 

I have to do at least one more test with it. I run pretty high values on AI "hunters" and I have a suspicion that when they are hunting that they still come into the safezones. I want to reduce those values to zero and see what happens. I should be able to do that tonight.

Did you have any problems similar to mine? I placed the safe zone down and put a radius of 3 Km (3000 meters) but random ai still spawn inside that radius, excluding traders i placed down. so far i was able to keep them spawning from the safe zone at around 300m but that is it. The zombie blacklist works no doubt though.

I have tried placing many many safezones around my trader area, but that isn't really stopping the ai from spawning very close or in those safezones

9 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

Oh well, I guess I will make my scenarios where all WW2 factions (my pre-placed ai) help each other against the zombies + bandits. BTW do you have uniforms over-rides for Iron front lite?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3g3un0gzhgmn7d/ifa3_classnames.zip?dl=0

Spoiler

U_LIB_GER_Art_unterofficer,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo3,U_LIB_GER_LW_pilot,U_LIB_NKVD_Leutenant,U_LIB_SOV_Sniper_autumn,U_LIB_GER_Art_leutnant,U_LIB_GER_Art_schutze,U_LIB_GER_Art_unterofficer,U_LIB_GER_Funker,U_LIB_GER_Gefreiter,U_LIB_GER_Hauptmann,U_LIB_GER_Leutnant,U_LIB_GER_Medic,U_LIB_GER_MG_schutze,U_LIB_GER_Oberleutnant,U_LIB_GER_Oberschutze,U_LIB_GER_Oberst,U_LIB_GER_Officer_camo,U_LIB_GER_Pionier,U_LIB_GER_Recruit,U_LIB_GER_Scharfschutze,U_LIB_GER_Schutze,U_LIB_GER_Soldier2,U_LIB_GER_Soldier3,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo2,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo3,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo4,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo5,U_LIB_GER_Unteroffice

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, FireWalker said:

Reveal hidden contents

U_LIB_GER_Art_unterofficer,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo3,U_LIB_GER_LW_pilot,U_LIB_NKVD_Leutenant,U_LIB_SOV_Sniper_autumn,U_LIB_GER_Art_leutnant,U_LIB_GER_Art_schutze,U_LIB_GER_Art_unterofficer,U_LIB_GER_Funker,U_LIB_GER_Gefreiter,U_LIB_GER_Hauptmann,U_LIB_GER_Leutnant,U_LIB_GER_Medic,U_LIB_GER_MG_schutze,U_LIB_GER_Oberleutnant,U_LIB_GER_Oberschutze,U_LIB_GER_Oberst,U_LIB_GER_Officer_camo,U_LIB_GER_Pionier,U_LIB_GER_Recruit,U_LIB_GER_Scharfschutze,U_LIB_GER_Schutze,U_LIB_GER_Soldier2,U_LIB_GER_Soldier3,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo2,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo3,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo4,U_LIB_GER_Soldier_camo5,U_LIB_GER_Unteroffice

Thanks Fire ^^   Would you mind if I add that list to the mega-list I created?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

Oh well, I guess I will make my scenarios where all WW2 factions (my pre-placed ai) help each other against the zombies + bandits.

13 hours ago, lv1234 said:

BTW does anyone know how to change ZED and Randomly spawned ai to have certain WW2 uniforms? For example have bluefor force use only german uniform, Indep use russian, and Opfor use american

Check out TPW's Skirmish script, it supports custom factions which spawn ambient foot and vehicle patrols, similar to the Ravage AI module....you could achieve a result like your example above. ^^

• Like 1

Just now, Evil Organ said:

Check out TPW's Skirmish script, it supports custom factions which spawn ambient foot and vehicle patrols, similar to the Ravage AI module....you could achieve a result like your example above.

Have you tried using that while also using the Rav AI Module?   Would they conflict?

No, never tried them together buddy, wouldn't like to speculate regarding a conflict. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

Check out TPW's Skirmish script, it supports custom factions which spawn ambient foot and vehicle patrols, similar to the Ravage AI module....you could achieve a result like your example above. ^^

So where would i put this exact script, and how would i add Iron front lite to that script? An example would be nice

Or is it already placed in the TPW mod?

4 hours ago, FireWalker said:

Hide contents

Could we add all those lines to the override option for ravage zombies?

34 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

So where would i put this exact script, and how would i add Iron front lite to that script? An example would be nice

Or is it already placed in the TPW mod?

Spoiler

If you have used the TPW mod before, you can configure the "Skirmish" script from the HPP file found in the userconfig folder, if you know the faction classname from Iron Front, you can add it to the custom faction string.

I'd suggest reading the documentation that comes with all TPW's scripts, they are crammed full of information to get you up and running. :f:

9 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

Could we add all those lines to the override option for ravage zombies?

Yep, just copy/paste the list into the override box. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

No, never tried them together buddy, wouldn't like to speculate regarding a conflict. 

It likely wouldnt conflict a ton but you would really want to watch the spawn numbers with 2 systems spawning units, and then how the sides interact...

1 hour ago, Evil Organ said:

Reveal hidden contents

If you have used the TPW mod before, you can configure the "Skirmish" script from the HPP file found in the userconfig folder, if you know the faction classname from Iron Front, you can add it to the custom faction string.

I'd suggest reading the documentation that comes with all TPW's scripts, they are crammed full of information to get you up and running. :f:

Yep, just copy/paste the list into the override box. 

So would the tpw mod spawn randomly spawn ai's (friendly and hostile) on my ravage ww2 map by default? since it looks like we can't use the ravage ai module with this due to possible conflicts

And for the tpw script that you linked, for the following parameters, could i just put in the uniform classes for Iron front that Firewalker just linked

16 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

So would the tpw mod spawn randomly spawn ai's (friendly and hostile) on my ravage ww2 map by default? since it looks like we can't use the ravage ai module with this due to possible conflicts

And for the tpw script that you linked, for the following parameters, could i just put in the uniform classes for Iron front that Firewalker just linked

TPW SKIRMISH is a simple ambient skirmish combat system, which spawns multiple friendly patrolling BLUFOR, OPFOR and INDFOR squads and vehicles (not armour) around the player. The script periodically scans created units, removes distant units, and replaces killed or deleted units up to a user specified maximum.

It looks like it is possible... tpw skirmish does spawn ambient ai but you would want to look closely at the parameters... 

Looking at the parameters it looks like it generates groups and not custom units so it would be a fair bit of editing to get its units spawning custom gear.

If you want this result I would postulate that your best bet if editing the TPW script would be to edit it so that the groups it spawns are from the WW2 mod you want and that should take care of it...

Hm, I remember using the outfit override once...had ghillie zombies running all over...good times...Now, cause i'm quite curious, I found an Alice pack, I have the basics for Jimmako's Esseker map, and I didn't notice an alice pack in the RHS gear...is this an item added to Ravage? I am sorry if it was mentioned somewhere, I haven't been here in a good while...

EDIT: I do stand corrected...it is part of the RHS packs, I just haven't touched the editor in a LONG time lol, never mind me then XD

1 hour ago, cosmic10r said:

TPW SKIRMISH is a simple ambient skirmish combat system, which spawns multiple friendly patrolling BLUFOR, OPFOR and INDFOR squads and vehicles (not armour) around the player. The script periodically scans created units, removes distant units, and replaces killed or deleted units up to a user specified maximum.

It looks like it is possible... tpw skirmish does spawn ambient ai but you would want to look closely at the parameters... 

Looking at the parameters it looks like it generates groups and not custom units so it would be a fair bit of editing to get its units spawning custom gear.

If you want this result I would postulate that your best bet if editing the TPW script would be to edit it so that the groups it spawns are from the WW2 mod you want and that should take care of it...

Would i have to copy the script into my mission folder if i am done with the script btw?

Unfortunately, even with all the description provided in the script, I feel like its overwhelming for me to even try to edit the script-_- Should i just follow that text file that was linked previously and everything hopefully will get working?

Sorry I lack knowing which script means what

12 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

Would i have to copy the script into my mission folder if i am done with the script btw?

Unfortunately, even with all the description provided in the script, I feel like its overwhelming for me to even try to edit the script-_- Should i just follow that text file that was linked previously and everything hopefully will get working?

Sorry I lack knowing which script means what

Thats ok... we all start somewhere... think of it in stages... you may not be able to do it now but you can if you want... learn how to do... it can take a lot of patience depending on your aptitude and mistakes are a constant...

First thing to do is learn how to call the script as it is and get it working properly in the mission. Then you can learn what is in the script and how to make the edits you want... 

Turning on script errors in the launcher will help a lot with this... however be aware... scripting is a lot like edison and making a light bulb... you have to learn the many ways how not to make the light bulb before you learn the right way.

10 minutes ago, cosmic10r said:

Thats ok... we all start somewhere... think of it in stages... you may not be able to do it now but you can if you want... learn how to do... it can take a lot of patience depending on your aptitude and mistakes are a constant...

First thing to do is learn how to call the script as it is and get it working properly in the mission. Then you can learn what is in the script and how to make the edits you want... 

Turning on script errors in the launcher will help a lot with this... however be aware... scripting is a lot like edison and making a light bulb... you have to learn the many ways how not to make the light bulb before you learn the right way.

so will enabling the mod allow the script to work?

Also for compatibility, does tpw work with asr ai?

And is the main script the one with the .hpp? Or with .script?

Edit: was able to find the classname for the Iron front factions

The mod itself uses the scripts inside the mod and so you would have to edit and repack the mod for that to work.

TPW is quite generous and i believe most of the scripts are available in the zip in sqf format.

Your best bet is to add to mission or it will mean tpw would spawn ww2 in every mission if you used the mod

6 minutes ago, cosmic10r said:

The mod itself uses the scripts inside the mod and so you would have to edit and repack the mod for that to work.

TPW is quite generous and i believe most of the scripts are available in the zip in sqf format.

Your best bet is to add to mission or it will mean tpw would spawn ww2 in every mission if you used the mod

Is it compatible with asr ai?

I dont see why not... asr ai affects behaviour and tpw spawns so it should spawn fine with tpw and asr

Without digging into the scripts themselves... theoretically yes

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cosmic10r said:

I dont see why not... asr ai affects behaviour and tpw spawns so it should spawn fine with tpw and asr

Without digging into the scripts themselves... theoretically yes

So copy the skirmish.sql to my mission's folder where the original missions's sqf is and it should start working exclusively to that mission?