Just now, lv1234 said:

Well then I will hold off playing ravage for a while then until it gets updated with those features. 

I would suggest trying Ravage, as Haleks didn't say when the next update would be released.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

I would suggest trying Ravage, as Haleks didn't say when the next update would be released.

8 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

^^ = Huge.

LOL, don't worry guys, I already played ravage for a short while but I don't want my saves getting screwed up when haleks releases a new update especially when i made a lot of progress in those ravage scenarios

38 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

LOL, don't worry guys, I already played ravage for a short while but I don't want my saves getting screwed up when haleks releases a new update especially when i made a lot of progress in those ravage scenarios

Well not every update breaks saves, unfortunately its one of those risks when making any improvements to any addon. 

Creeping through the back streets of Chernogorsk...

NfON8Ed.jpg

Courtesy of haleks Ravage 2018 mission for Chernarus Redux.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

Yeah that mission he made is awesome. Took out 6 dudes when I was hiding in a shed in Electro. Lol. Don't think I've ever gotten that many in one shot in such quick succession without save scumming. :)

Have you seen any bunnies on Chernarus Redux at all?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Yeah that mission he made is awesome. Took out 6 dudes when I was hiding in a shed in Electro. Lol. Don't think I've ever gotten that many in one shot in such quick succession without save scumming. :)

^^^ I realize as an adult I should call them rabbits, but remembering they are cute creatures keeps me human in this cold apocolyptic zombie infested world. :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Evil Organ said:

I'm assuming this "beta" mission will be included in the newest update like any other right? Looking forward to his creation to being fully completed then :) 

Hopefully there will also be a hidden trader shop that players have to find even when they have a map

47 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

I'm assuming this "beta" mission will be included in the newest update like any other right? Looking forward to his creation to being fully completed then :) 

Hopefully there will also be a hidden trader shop that players have to find even when they have a map

Its already been released:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Come to think of it....no, maybe there not activated via the map config, or maybe they are hiding in the awesome overgrowth...  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

Come to think of it....no, maybe there not activated via the map config, or maybe they are hiding in the awesome overgrowth...  

Wouldn't surprise me if it's intentionally left out by the Redux team. Hmmm. I think it would be nice to have them though, considering the function of the mechanic for the mod. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

I think it would be nice to have them though, considering the function of the mechanic for the mod. 

I'm using this for my current playthrough, just in case.  ;-)

• Like 2

Nice! Remember TPW's mod if you want to have some goats, sheep and chickens to hunt. Dogs too but they don't anything other than wander around being zombie fodder, poor things.

On 24/09/2017 at 7:25 PM, Evil Organ said:

Where can i find this mission and map, made by halek?

BANDITS: i was wondering if these units are just spawned NATO/CSAT/AAF units redressed and that all these units share the same load outs regardless of faction? i was wanting to setup something more structured with Alive with OPFOR/BLUFOR FIA but just wanted to see first if these bandits are able to be defined in Alive, im guessing not.

1 hour ago, a_blunt_rifle said:

Where can i find this mission and map, made by halek?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Its already been released:

This is what happens when you don't follow haleks :down:

4 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

@Evil Organ @ContheJon With either EO's or TPW's mod, can I gut, cook and eat the animals with either of these?

:yeahthat: 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

:yeahthat: 

Are the mod requirements and recommendations for ravage redux the same as every other pre-installed ravage scenario? 

Are there any settings we can't change while editing the scenario in editor? Just wondering, since i'm afraid some settings may break the game/scenario

8 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

Are the mod requirements and recommendations for ravage redux the same as every other pre-installed ravage scenario?

:f:

• Like 1

Another question, is all the loot crates that we ravage veterans used to get in the older ravage scenarios gone in the chernaraus redux? 

8 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

Another question, is all the loot crates that we ravage veterans used to get in the older ravage scenarios gone in the chernaraus redux? 

If your referring to the mission for Chernarus Redux haleks posted, I think loot spawn for indoors is disabled, but as there are wrecks and garbage piles everywhere, outdoor looting is the way to go.  

• Like 2

@HeroesandvillainsOSYep, with TPW you can hunt the animals. Goats too, their meat is classified as sheep.

You might want to disable some of the house and traffic sounds, civilian and vehicle spawning, but those are easily done in a text file after you install it. Everything else is great and really adds to the immersion.

• Like 3

Sorry for the double post, just wanted to report a bug. Not sure if it's been reported yet, but I think thirst might be a bit glitchy. I was dying of thirst and just barely got to a water source by the skin of my teeth. I drank stuff, traded, ate food and got my health up to 20, then did something else and went back only to find my health had dropped down to 5 for some reason.

I cheated a bit and got my health up to 50 from buying food and drink, slept for 12 hours and when my guy woke up it was at 5 again. The little area where it says healthy, weak or dying was stuck at dying even when I was at 50 health, too.