8 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

Wouldn't it be better to play the mission and find these things out for yourself ^^ :f:

k then

How do you change the chance of traders appearing for altis? 

Also have you tested whether you can draw away zombies using flares, chemlight etc?

Hmm for some reason halfway through my playthrough of ravage tanoa, arma enhanced movement just stops working and I no longer can jump over objects? Not sure if this can affect it but, i have been in a vehicle for a while 

In ravage altis, it works fine + other scenarios

3 hours ago, lv1234 said:

Hmm for some reason halfway through my playthrough of ravage tanoa, arma enhanced movement just stops working and I no longer can jump over objects? Not sure if this can affect it but, i have been in a vehicle for a while 

In ravage altis, it works fine + other scenarios

Hi,

try some moduload mods. Usually if you reload your save e.g next day, some mods should be not loaded. Moduload (http://www.mediafire.com/file/oopk1bl6llgvr9f/Moduload+[0.5.2].7z) fix that problem. It moduload can be loaded in the midle of you playthrough. How to use moduload is in "readme".

Or maybe your character was just overload or injured.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hans(z) said:

Hi,

try some moduload mods. Usually if you reload your save e.g next day, some mods should be not loaded. Moduload (http://www.mediafire.com/file/oopk1bl6llgvr9f/Moduload+[0.5.2].7z) fix that problem. It moduload can be loaded in the midle of you playthrough. How to use moduload is in "readme".

So do i have to restart my mission? 

8 hours ago, Hans(z) said:

Hi,

Also take note that my character is drinking a lot of "unclean" water and is in weak condition

Sorry for the constant posting but i have another issue with ravage tanoa

It seems like the loot content is all the same in terms of weapons +ammo (PM,zubr,pdw2000,stinger, and some other specific vanilla guns). I have other weapon mods that add new weapons to the game (cup weapons) that are on but they still don't appear in the loot crates and it makes looting boring to find the same stuff for all of the guns you already have or you have seen before

53 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

Sorry for the constant posting but i have another issue with ravage tanoa

It seems like the loot content is all the same in terms of weapons +ammo (PM,zubr,pdw2000,stinger, and some other specific vanilla guns). I have other weapon mods that add new weapons to the game (cup weapons) that are on but they still don't appear in the loot crates and it makes looting boring to find the same stuff for all of the guns you already have or you have seen before

So you should restart your mission witch this kind of problem. As for dirty water .... it is on the mission maker to set water to radioactive ON or OFF. Try to drink only clean water - it adds 50 thirst and no radioactive, or various soda cans - they can be radioactive, but they add 50 thirst like pure watter. The worst thing is drinking dirty water - it add only 5 or 10 thirst and add raiation, so with every can of dirty water your character will be thirsty earlier cuz of radiation it's vicious circle! In my oppinion best weapon mod is RHS stuff especially with GREF. Try to study some things on this page http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Ravage_Wikia cuz searching basic information on 227 pages of discusion is pain in the a*s.

My mods are usually: CBA, Ravage RHS(USAF, AFRF, GREF), EM by badbenson, MagRepack (you must load that one with moduload every time you recover your save), advanced Towing, Rappeling, ASR AI, and some sound and graphic mods.

4 hours ago, Hans(z) said:

So you should restart your mission witch this kind of problem. As for dirty water .... it is on the mission maker to set water to radioactive ON or OFF. Try to drink only clean water - it adds 50 thirst and no radioactive, or various soda cans - they can be radioactive, but they add 50 thirst like pure watter. The worst thing is drinking dirty water - it add only 5 or 10 thirst and add raiation, so with every can of dirty water your character will be thirsty earlier cuz of radiation it's vicious circle! In my oppinion best weapon mod is RHS stuff especially with GREF. Try to study some things on this page http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Ravage_Wikia cuz searching basic information on 227 pages of discusion is pain in the a*s.

My mods are usually: CBA, Ravage RHS(USAF, AFRF, GREF), EM by badbenson, MagRepack (you must load that one with moduload every time you recover your save), advanced Towing, Rappeling, ASR AI, and some sound and graphic mods.

This is hard to understand, probably because your English is limited..Which is fine but i will try my best to process

First things first, are you stating that drinking dirty water + having my character still running slow around 30-50 health (therefore not being able to jump using enhanced movement mod) is causing the bug? 

Next, the enhanced movement options that are shown on the bottom right screen is BLOCKING the moduload's "reinitialize mods" button, which is also on the bottom right screen? Therefore i cannot initialize my mods AT ALL

HOLD ON, I have a VERY similar mod loadout as you do when i loaded the ravage tanoa mod in terms of weapons: 

ravage is on top of enhanced movement, and therefore is out of view

So before, we even bother restarting. Am i supposed to get different weapons from looting dead ai bandits or from loot in general in tanoa? Do you experience the same problem with the loot thing? 

take note , i get different loot and items from RHS + CUP WEAPONS in ravage altis but not tanoa even with this loadout

2 hours ago, lv1234 said:

So before, we even bother restarting. Am i supposed to get different weapons from looting dead ai bandits or from loot in general in tanoa? Do you experience the same problem with the loot thing? 

take note , i get different loot and items from RHS + CUP WEAPONS in ravage altis but not tanoa even with this loadout

The Equipment Pool module (which is responsible for adding "goodies" from supported addons) has a different configuration in the Tanoa mission, in contrast to the Altis mission....that's why you will see a different weapon and gear pool in both missions.

Equipment and weapons from RHS are enabled on the Altis mission, only equipment is enabled on the Tanoa mission. All these configurations are defined by the mission-maker, but they can also be altered to suit your own tastes.

I'd recommend opening up both demo missions in the Editor and familiarize yourself with the modules, you'll be amazed how much control you have over what happens in your very own mission.  

6 hours ago, lv1234 said:

This is hard to understand, probably because your English is limited..Which is fine but i will try my best to process

First things first, are you stating that drinking dirty water + having my character still running slow around 30-50 health (therefore not being able to jump using enhanced movement mod) is causing the bug? 

Next, the enhanced movement options that are shown on the bottom right screen is BLOCKING the moduload's "reinitialize mods" button, which is also on the bottom right screen? Therefore i cannot initialize my mods AT ALL

HOLD ON, I have a VERY similar mod loadout as you do when i loaded the ravage tanoa mod in terms of weapons: 

ravage is on top of enhanced movement, and therefore is out of view

So...

1. EM is conected to stamina and health, health and stamina is conected to THIRST, HUNGER, RADIATION. In my previous post I wanted to prevent you from drinking dirty water cuz it has bad consequences for you. You drink dirty water = get radiation poissoning, so you will be thirsty sooner and you will be forced to drink again = again get radiation = your HEALTH, STAMINA, degrades and finally you won't be able to jump with EM.
  2. For me Moduload menu is right below the EM menu so I can click on both. And sry I quoted wrong question so it can be confusing.
5 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

The Equipment Pool module (which is responsible for adding "goodies" from supported addons) has a different configuration in the Tanoa mission, in contrast to the Altis mission....that's why you will see a different weapon and gear pool in both missions.

Equipment and weapons from RHS are enabled on the Altis mission, only equipment is enabled on the Tanoa mission. All these configurations are defined by the mission-maker, but they can also be altered to suit your own tastes.

I'd recommend opening up both demo missions in the Editor and familiarize yourself with the modules, you'll be amazed how much control you have over what happens in your very own mission.  

This is absolutely true. It's on the mission maker to set loot pool. I have never played Tanoa with mods cuz of performance, so I thought that in Tanoa demo mission there can be non-Vanila weapons.

7 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

So i opened both missions from the @ravage folder and edited them to my own likings. Do i have to restart my game and start over for the changes to fully take effect? don't really mind as long as i get a different experience in terms of loot..

Also if i have to restart over, could i restart my scenario and reinsert my previous saves? Or would those previous saves have the same configuration before i have changed it?

@lv1234

So i opened both missions from the @ravage folder and edited them to my own likings. Do i have to restart my game and start over for the changes to fully take effect? don't really mind as long as i get a different experience in terms of loot..

Best way to go about it is to copy/paste the Ravage missions into your missions folder (Documents\Arma 3\missions), rename them to "WhateverYouWant.Altis" and "WhateverYouWant.Tanoa", then open then in the editor and edit them to your liking. This way you can save without altering the original Ravage missions. Then you need to export your new scenario from the editor (Scenario--> Export--> Export to Single Player). Your new mission will show up in scenarios along side the Ravage missions. Don't forget to "Export to Single Player" each time you make changes to your mission or the changes you make wont take effect in the Scenario section of the game.

2 minutes ago, Hudson's Skull said:

@lv1234

Best way to go about it is to copy/paste the Ravage missions into your missions folder (Documents\Arma 3\missions), rename them to "WhateverYouWant.Altis" and "WhateverYouWant.Tanoa", then open then in the editor and edit them to your liking. This way you can save without altering the original Ravage missions. Then you need to export your new scenario from the editor (Scenario--> Export--> Export to Single Player). Your new mission will show up in scenarios along side the Ravage missions. Don't forget to "Export to Single Player" each time you make changes to your mission or the changes you make wont take effect in the Scenario section of the game.

I am planning to alter the original ravage missions but just one ambient ai setting and some equipment pool settings. but that is it, nothing huge or hugely game-changing

But do i have to start over for my saved scenarios for them changes to take full effect? I don't mind either way

@lv1234

But do i have to start over for my saved scenarios for them changes to take full effect? I don't mind either way

I'm no expert, but from my experience, I'm pretty sure you'll need to start over. 

10 minutes ago, Hudson's Skull said:

@lv1234

I'm no expert, but from my experience, I'm pretty sure you'll need to start over. 

Ok thanks 

On 9/4/2017 at 3:56 PM, Hans(z) said:

So...

1. EM is conected to stamina and health, health and stamina is conected to THIRST, HUNGER, RADIATION. In my previous post I wanted to prevent you from drinking dirty water cuz it has bad consequences for you. You drink dirty water = get radiation poissoning, so you will be thirsty sooner and you will be forced to drink again = again get radiation = your HEALTH, STAMINA, degrades and finally you won't be able to jump with EM.
  2. For me Moduload menu is right below the EM menu so I can click on both. And sry I quoted wrong question so it can be confusing.

This is absolutely true. It's on the mission maker to set loot pool. I have never played Tanoa with mods cuz of performance, so I thought that in Tanoa demo mission there can be non-Vanila weapons.

Hi, i have another question

Have you used the ai enhancement mod ASR AI 3 mod on ravage? It seems to disable the unlimited running system and puts the stamina system back in ravage. This is forcing me to use an alternative mod to remove stamina 

19 minutes ago, Hudson's Skull said:

@lv1234

But if i re-insert my saves, will the changes that i made to the scenario take effect for those saves? 

12 minutes ago, lv1234 said:

Have you used the ai enhancement mod ASR AI 3 mod on ravage? It seems to disable the unlimited running system and puts the stamina system back in ravage. This is forcing me to use an alternative mod to remove stamina 

You don't need extra mods to remove stamina. If you are altering the missions in the editor, you can also remove the player's stamina from the editor.

2l8e0q0.jpg

But if i re-insert my saves, will the changes that i made to the scenario take effect for those saves?

I'm not sure they will. You can try and see.

24 minutes ago, Hudson's Skull said:

You don't need extra mods to remove stamina. If you are altering the missions in the editor, you can also remove the player's stamina from the editor.

2l8e0q0.jpg

I'm not sure they will. You can try and see.

Even when i disable the stamina, it does nothing and i still have the stamina system in place..However when i remove the asr ai mod, everything returns back to normal where i can have unlimited sprinting 

also, anyone having issues of arma crashing right after the tanoa scenario starts?

Hey guys quick question, having an issue with EOS spawning into pre-defined zones, does it conflict with ravage? It does work in the editor, however server side, nothing happens. I do use EOS on other servers and other missions, with no problem. Any ideas? I have roughly 25 zones defined, 4-5 units. A side not, really loving the mod, starting to create some interesting missions with it.

7 hours ago, lv1234 said:

I don't know about that. I think Ravage only affect stamina by reduce your current amount of stamina according to Health, Hunger.... Till now I didn't know that you can unlimitedly run.  I use it everytime cuz AI is dumb and ASR AI is one of the recommended mods.

8 hours ago, lv1234 said:

Every time you make a change, you need to start again. Saves include the status of mods, so if you change any mods, then you will need to start again or suffer some rather unpredictable behaviour, bugs and error messages. If you make changes to a mission file, it's a good idea to start again as the changes you've made may affect any save game.

If you need to restart but want to retain your progress, I would suggest using SSPCM (Simple Single Player Cheat Menu) to teleport to your prior location and restore your inventory. It's not ideal, but it could save a lot of hassle. Here's the Workshop link for SSPCM:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=410206202

Hello All.

Just a quick question about a mod. On the "official" Wiki it stated that the supporting mods are EDN Fortifications.
So when I load up ravage (My custom Mission) do the Materials I need to build spawn in loot if not how do I add them to the loot table?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Hans(z) said:

I don't know about that. I think Ravage only affect stamina by reduce your current amount of stamina according to Health, Hunger.... Till now I didn't know that you can unlimitedly run.  I use it everytime cuz AI is dumb and ASR AI is one of the recommended mods.

Without the ASR ai, you have no stamina bar. This therefore allows you to run endlessly with no fatigue unless you are radiated or have low health. With the ASR AI you now have a stamina bar and will run to a limited distance before your character slows down due to fatigue