As you know I always stand ready for testing with playing time and dedi server! :wink:

• Like 2

@haleks Does Ravage remove the addaction facility for vehicles and civilians? I am unable to get it to work with Ravage running. If so is it possible you can allow this function in the new release?

@kodabar your escape from Malden mission was cool and I thought that the end part was pretty funny with the troops coming in behind you. I learned that while playing a lot of Ravage. But overall great video and God bless you and your family and continue the great videos.

Caleblink1 

• Like 1

Hello awesome people, first of all i feel that i must apologize myself because of my English, as its not my native language,as i am from Portugal, and with that said i whant to make a question :

Is it possible in any form to have a personal safe like in epoch or exile ?

Thats my question, i have been messing with Ravage modules and MCC4 modules,me and my friends have been having a blast in the current form, we dont even consider to play DayZ, Ravage mod its just AWESOME, and i manage to have a campaign (using MCC4 Altis template Campaign), with survival and zombies, and let me tell you, its friggin awesome !

We just need a safe place, very much like epoch, to have a personal safe so we can storage our good loot, and thats it, i really belive we wont play anything else if we can storage our precious loot !

@Haleks Thank you so very much for spending your personal time developing this mod, without doubts you should be compensated for your UNBELIVEBLE work, again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Caleblink thanks for the link, I have got a functioning Nuke script working. I will mix it with the Contamination script and get it uploaded so you cna have a look.

Thanks for the tip. Knowing me this mission will take a long time, I like to create MGS-esque long missions that run on a dedicated server.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-28 at 9:12 PM, DeadMan981 said:

Is it possible in any form to have a personal safe like in epoch or exile ?

Simple answer: No.

Longer answer: You cannot create a safe place. The way that Ravage works means that is very difficult. You can only rely on objects in your inventory. You can store items in tents or vehicles, but they are not safe. If you travel far away and then go back to your base, you might find some items have gone. The only safe items are the ones you are holding. If you can find a friendly AI unit, you can tell them to stay with your store. This will stop Ravage from 'forgetting' about your store, but it's not foolproof.

• Like 2

On 1/6/2017 at 11:24 AM, Caleblink said:

@cmw71 It's been a while since I played the tanoa mission but if I remember correctly it eventually goes away I think not 100% sure but will play it and respond back to you

I'm encountering the fog glitch again. Its 12:30pm on the Tanoa mission and its still foggy. Anyone else ever encountered this?  I know a restart would probably fix it but I'm 2 hours in. Running latest CBA_A3 and Ravage.

13 hours ago, kodabar said:

Simple answer: No.

Longer answer: You cannot create a safe place. The way that Ravage works means that is very difficult. You can only rely on objects in your inventory. You can store items in tents or vehicles, but they are not safe. If you travel far away and then go back to your base, you might find some items have gone. The only safe items are the ones you are holding. If you can find a friendly AI unit, you can tell them to stay with your store. This will stop Ravage from 'forgetting' about your store, but it's not foolproof.

@Kodabar, thank you very much for your reply, thx for the info .

BTW: i found that if we use the spawn point (HQ) from MCC we actualy have a vault that keeps loot safe, anyway @Kodabar thx for the reply !!

Heres a screen shot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=960070263

Edited by DeadMan981
Add screen shot
  • Like 3

@haleksi found since the latest Arma3 updates, i can't search wrecks, rubbish piles or sacks is it a known issue?

@R0adki11 I am currently using this on a dedi server and we have not come across this issue. can you get a screenshot or similar?

Also are you running any mods alongside this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nelo_riot said:

@R0adki11 I am currently using this on a dedi server and we have not come across this issue. can you get a screenshot or similar?

Also are you running any mods alongside this?

Its likely a conflict with CBA which i was using, CBA has had an update recently and is probably causing a conflict. 

Just now, R0adki11 said:

Its likely a conflict with CBA which i was using, CBA has had an update recently and is probably causing a conflict. 

CBA doe's have a tendency to bug stuff after an update - I'l test it with CBA in a couple of hours and let you know results see if we can find a workaround until Halek's responds.

52 minutes ago, nelo_riot said:

CBA doe's have a tendency to bug stuff after an update - I'l test it with CBA in a couple of hours and let you know results see if we can find a workaround until Halek's responds.

Ive double checked, and it is CBA. No other mods loaded in my current play through of Ravage. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2017 at 3:12 PM, DeadMan981 said:

@Haleks Thank you so very much for spending your personal time developing this mod, without doubts you should be compensated for your UNBELIVEBLE work, again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Agree, I tried to send him a donation last year and had some issue doing it, so i had this great idea instead, since all i do in the BIS community is compile,

figured i'd use my skills and abilities to support Halek's mod and the fans of it so i created a utube channel for him and compiled all the Utube videos people create

of the mod which i search for every 2 weeks and post them to the channel, check it out:

Official Ravage Fans Utube channel

The introduction video there i created for the channel too, which btw took me 12hrs to create! ;)

Should have an update tomorrow sometime.

• Like 2

I have the current cba running, and have not had a problem. Running dedicated server.

Ravage,cba,uss nimitz,arma enhanced movement, achilles

16 minutes ago, FireWalker said:

I have the current cba running, and have not had a problem. Running dedicated server.

Ravage,cba,uss nimitz,arma enhanced movement, achilles

Thats interesting, is it a on going mission? Rather than a new one? By latest CBA - is the one that was released on Tuesday?

Yes. The base mission file was created months ago, although it gets updated often with new code. (Just recently added all the advanced rappelling server side addons). Addons always stay updated to latest and greatest.

Quick question guys, im making my own mission atm that im playing with a few friends, however I am inable to get the "Safe zone" script to work, IE: Script should block the AI from entering, but its not, any ideas?

21 minutes ago, J.Maverick said:

Quick question guys, im making my own mission atm that im playing with a few friends, however I am inable to get the "Safe zone" script to work, IE: Script should block the AI from entering, but its not, any ideas?

I believe it's a known bug and should be fixed in the next update.

Has Ravage been updated for Multiplayer yet?? Going through 217 pages on this forum is going to drive me nuts!! Thx

Update  -Ravage Mod Utube Channel

Time for another Ravage Utube channel update!

added to mini episodes:

• Arma 3 - Ravage Mod (DayZ)

• ARMA 3 RAVAGE Mod Part 1

• ARMA 3 RAVAGE Part 2

• ARMA 3| DayZero Survival Mod|#2◆New Life!

added to Gameplay Clips:

• arma3 ravage mod

• ARMA 3 Ravage: Clearing Camp Reynolds

• Arma 3 Apocalypse Ep: 1

Added to Full Playthroughs:

• Ravage Missions: Escape Ravaged Chernarus

• ?Arma 3: Chernarus Winter RAVAGE [Day 1]?

Added to Full Episodes:

• Arma 3 - Letters from Everon (SP/Ravage Mod)

• Arma 3 - The Hills of Hazar-Kot (SP/Ravage Mod)

Added to Gameplay Previews:

• ARMA 3 Update: Testing Malden 2035 Map with the Ravage Mod

• Like 2