Just so you guys know, zombies attacking vehicles was fully implemented way back in v1.36 . If they aren't attacking vehicles for you it could be because of the last game update. I'll give it a test in my server today.

Fire

• Like 1

Zombies don't attack vehicles: confirmed in MP.  They run up and surround the vehicle, but do not physically attack it or the player. Only checked with a wheeled vehicle, I assume its the same for all.

map: Tanoa

mods:  nimitz, cba_a3, Ravage, AEM, Achilles   -all current versions

Fire

Zombies attacking vehicles doesnt work in single player either.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Caleblink said:

Has anyone tried The Unseen mission before 

Ive not heard of it, is that on steam?

Yeah it's on Steam but one of the mods needed to play it was DMCA'd I think and taken off of Steam. I believe you can download it off some Russian site though. Not sure myself, I haven't tried it but the mission was pretty well rated before the takedown notice for one of its dependencies.

The mission is very good but if you don't have a good computer it's going to lag a lot cause all the stuff Dan out in the mission 

@Caleblink,  I have a pretty beefy system and my fps tanked sharply playing The Unseen mission, i admire the scope and work put into it, but ultimately the performance killed it for me. 

Also dude, you can edit your posts if there's anything you want to add or change, just click the edit button at the bottom of an existing post....no need to post an amendment. :f: 

• Like 2

I just noticed something on Tanoa while playing Ravage.

There is a gas pump that doesn't have the auto-refuel function disabled, it is on the main airport (Aéroport de Tanoa) next to the two blue garages. It is just a "stand-alone" gas pump and I think there might be more of it on the island.

• Like 1

Ok thanks guys appreciate the help and yes The Unseen mission does take away like 20 to 30 fps away. Kodabar mentioned in his video that it's going to hurt your fps but overall mission is awesome even though there is something wrong with operation trebuchet with it requires ace compact but thank guys for continuing to help

Big (6.5GB) update to ArmA 3 today. Expect lots of things to break - though I just tested Jim's Escape Ravaged Chernarus and it was working just fine.

Steam Summer Sale starts right now. 66% off ArmA 3. 20% off Jets DLC. (Steam is struggling with the load of visitors right now)

Arma 3 and its DLCs had discounts since one and a half weeks or so (BI had birthday if Im right) and was said that it will end today. Seems like they decided to leave it till the end of the Summer Sale. :drinking2: Already bought everything that could be bought for Arma 3. :icon_biggrin:

Argo is also made by BI and it looks pretty good. I had played it with my friends when it was in "Project Argo: Prototype" stage. Now it's officially on Steam and it's FREE!. It's a fast-paced multiplayer version of Arma 3, which has dynamic gamemodes, same weapons as Arma 3, which can be unlocked (I have read something like that) and is played on Malden. (Yes the same map Arma just got). Worth checking IMO.

• Like 2

I love that this thread has become more than just Ravage. Great mod, great thread.

14 hours ago, UnDeaD. said:

Arma 3 and its DLCs had discounts since one and a half weeks or so (BI had birthday if Im right) and was said that it will end today. Seems like they decided to leave it till the end of the Summer Sale. :drinking2: Already bought everything that could be bought for Arma 3. :icon_biggrin:

Argo is also made by BI and it looks pretty good. I had played it with my friends when it was in "Project Argo: Prototype" stage. Now it's officially on Steam and it's FREE!. It's a fast-paced multiplayer version of Arma 3, which has dynamic gamemodes, same weapons as Arma 3, which can be unlocked (I have read something like that) and is played on Malden. (Yes the same map Arma just got). Worth checking IMO.

Its the anniversary of Operation Flashpoint been released, 16 years ago! I still have my copy when I bought it on release. :don16:

8 hours ago, nation1ne said:

I love that this thread has become more than just Ravage. Great mod, great thread.

Hope we can now return to the topic in hand :f:

• Like 2

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to create the ambient zombies module via sqf?

My plan is to launch a biochemical weapon during the mission once this has been launched, via sqf, I will create the module and settings accordingly to imitate a sudden zombie apocalypse.

Any Thoughts?

11 minutes ago, nelo_riot said:

Hi Guys,

My plan is to launch a biochemical weapon during the mission once this has been launched, via sqf, I will create the module and settings accordingly to imitate a sudden zombie apocalypse.

Any Thoughts?

Are you going to use that new biochemical mod that came out recently cause I think that would be a great idea 

1 minute ago, Caleblink said:

Are you going to use that new biochemical mod that came out recently cause I think that would be a great idea 

Is there?? Could you link it?

If I can get it in there I will!

3 hours ago, nelo_riot said:

Hi Guys,

Any Thoughts?

Hi,

Although it's possible to create modules via scripts, it would be more practical to exec the associated init function directly :

_type = "Runners";//can be one of the following : Runners, Walkers, Both
_numMax = 50;//max zeds per client
_numMaxGlobal = 300;//max global zeds
_sun = false;//"true" reduces the number of zeds during daylight
_fastNum = 35;//percentage of bolter zeds
_spawnRadius = 250;//how far from players zeds should spawn
_safeDistance = 75;//zeds can't spawn closer than that
_z_uniforms = "";//list of uniforms to be used by zeds (overrides the gear pool module) - has to be a STRING, not an ARRAY!
_condition = "True";//compiled code that must return "true" before we can spawn zeds, has to be a STRING!
[[_type, _numMax, _numMaxGlobal, _sun, _fastNum, _spawnRadius, _safeDistance, _z_uniforms, _condition], "\rvg_zeds\init.sqf"] remoteExec ["execVM", 0, true];

Regarding the next update : sorry it's taking so long guys, I'm doing my best to free some time to work on it!

Here's an updated changelog for now :

Tweaked :
Increased max world count for rabbits on Altis.
Rabbit fleeing behaviour.
Tweaked Ambiant Life configs for Stratis.
Tweaked Color Correction Filter to be brighter by night.
Spawned units have a small chance to be equiped with a RPG launcher.

Fixed :
Hunger and Thirst sometimes getting stucked after a respawn.
Survivors spawning above ground level.
Fix for safe zone and zed blacklist modules.
Fix another potential issue causing off-center aiming.
Fixed an issue causing rabbits to have a human head floating above them.
Fix for several errors caused by players death.
Fixed : briefing was disabled in the 28years scenario as it would crash the game.
Fix for decreased health when resuming a MP save.
Fixed missing notification whenever a new MP save is created.
Fixed an exploit with Weapons Traders.
Fixed an error causing traders to have an empty inventory.
Fixed : the Loot Module no longer checks for buildings when only the Search action is enabled.
Fixed : spawned vehicles would produce explosion sounds.
Fixed : graphical issues with airport lamps after the Malden update.

New :
New optional sub-mod : Ravage CUP (WIP, disables most artificial lights).
Added ambiant Crowes, Kestrels and Eagles on Altis (courtesy of EO).
Added a new shop type : gear (clothes, vests, headgear, goggles).
Added support for PMC uniforms from CUP units.
New module setting allowing to limit wrecks spawns to empty vehicles, static wrecks, or both.

The next update includes some pretty important fixes; I'll try to add support for Malden structures ASAP and release this baby soon! ;)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, haleks said:

The next update includes some pretty important fixes; I'll try to add support for Malden structures ASAP and release this baby soon! ;)

Thank you for the continued hard work on Ravage. Im going to see if i can run the new Combat Patrol Mission with Ravage :f:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

Thank you for the continued hard work on Ravage. Im going to see if i can run the new Combat Patrol Mission with Ravage :f:

I foresee interesting engagements between CSAT, zombies and bandits! ^^

Just make sure you don't use any OPFOR bandits in the AI module : those won't engage CSAT. ;)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, nelo_riot said:

Is there?? Could you link it?

If I can get it in there I will!

It's JSHK contamination mod, Its on steam workshop 

Edited by Caleblink
Forgot to add something

On 6/23/2017 at 8:08 AM, haleks said:

This really excites me and I'm willing to wait for the Malden buildings :happy:

Appreciate your continued hard work on this mod! :drinking2:

• Like 1