1 hour ago, haleks said:

I hope you guys are still having fun besides those hiccups. ;)

Always.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, haleks said:

I hope you guys are still having fun besides those hiccups. ;)

Very Much so ;]

Dynamic simulation is taking some getting used to.

Has it impacted the way you will be handling the Ai module?

YUKi

4 hours ago, McYuki said:

Very Much so ;]

Dynamic simulation is taking some getting used to.

Has it impacted the way you will be handling the Ai module?

YUKi

Not at the moment, that AI module doesn't involve any kind of persistency.

Dynamic Simulation will mostly benefit "non-dynamic" scenarios : missions that involves a lot of pre-placed and persistent units. Some of the demo missions might be updated but that's about it.

That being said, I was waiting for DS to hit the stable branch to go further with some projects Ravage-related. ;)

• Like 4

Thanks Haleks, can't wait for the update! Looking forward to the safe zones and zombie blacklist working so I can get that Takistan map that I teased earlier posted up.

I've recently been able to get images working in ArmA 3 Intel items now, so I can have photos, drawings and all sorts appear that the player can collect. It's been a real thorn in my side for a while, but figuring out how to convert PNG files into PAA using TexView2 has yielded some decent results. The only problem now is that my pictures, when viewed in ArmA 3 itself, have wrong colours (orange becomes green, and blue goes slightly cyan-y). Not sure how to fix that yet, though.

2 hours ago, ContheJon said:

The only problem now is that my pictures, when viewed in ArmA 3 itself, have wrong colours (orange becomes green, and blue goes slightly cyan-y). Not sure how to fix that yet, though.

Have you tried using tga instead of png?

• Like 1

@one_eyed_croaker I actually haven't, I didn't even know that existed. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give that a try.

Edit: Nope, just tried it and I get the same issue, everything is greener/cyan than it should be, and some colours have switched. But it's only happening in ArmA 3, when I open the file in TexView2 it looks perfectly normal. Maybe it's an ArmA issue?

Edited by ContheJon

5 hours ago, ContheJon said:

@one_eyed_croaker I actually haven't, I didn't even know that existed. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give that a try.

Edit: Nope, just tried it and I get the same issue, everything is greener/cyan than it should be, and some colours have switched. But it's only happening in ArmA 3, when I open the file in TexView2 it looks perfectly normal. Maybe it's an ArmA issue?

I would ask over in the editing section of the forums, likely its an issue with tga file.

• Like 1

Update - Ravage mod Utube Fans Channel

Its that time again, new additions to the channel!

added to Gameplay Clips

• Arma 3 ravage mod ep1

• ARMA 3 Custom DayZ Server "Cure" 2017 Ravage Mod

• Arma 3 Weather & Atmosphere test

• ArmA 3 | Zombies Ravage y 4 muertos en tierra

added to Mini episodes

• BERPETUALANG SEMBARI MEMUNGUT! XD ArmA 3 Apex Ravage Mod

• Arma 3 - Ravage [fr] Toute sortie est définitive.

• Arma 3 - Entering Oblivion (SP/Ravage Mod)

• Arma 3 - Battles in the North (SP/Ravage Mod)

• Arma 3 - Demons of the Fall (SP/Ravage Mod)

• Arma 3 | Fallout by Pilot | Alpha Gameplay

Other news pertaining to Ravage:

Mod

For those fans of Ravage, if you haven't already seen it, there is a mod being built for Ravage by

myself called RavWarMod, see the WIP thread for details:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/201699-wip-ravwarmod/

Mod is currently on hold as im taking a long break from Arma3

Channel Subscriptions

Currently subscribers to the channel is at 109

which has increased in 2 weeks from 103!

====================

If I have missed any videos not listed in the playlists above please send me a pm and let me know, I will add it asap!

Next update will be in 2 weeks when more vids are out!

• Like 5

I am the happiest man alive right now. After doing a search on Google that turned up a forum post, I'm finally able to get images working in intel items so work can finally continue. Check it out here if anyone else has any trouble like I did: https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/157041-wrong-color-with-paa-files/

So now I can add pictures that look right, which should add some nice immersion to the mission.

• Like 3

So I have been having a bug with Ravage, Idk if anyone else has it, but sometimes my rifle will way off screen and the crosshairs will get out of range to the point I can't even see or shoot my rifle in game. This happens on the SP of the game. Anyone have any thoughts to fixing this?

Thanks!

- Pat

Its been reported before and I have had it happen a couple of times (in many hours of gameplay).

I seem to remember reading it was after using a consumable item.

1 minute ago, McYuki said:

Its been reported before and I have had it happen a couple of times (in many hours of gameplay).

I seem to remember reading it was after using a consumable item.

Would you happen to know which consumable item?

First aid kit comes to mind as it plays an animation.

Good chance I'm wrong in my assumption, but I'm almost certain that's what I used when i last had it.  

Can't be. I haven't used a First aid kit at all and it still happens. Hm.. Hoping an admin/the mod creator sees this

there's another issue i noticed - when i hit zombie he just stop moving and stand on the spot, still alive and can punch me, but can't move (low occurrence).

and this glitch with hands sliding is happens with medium chance when i eat something

6 hours ago, ponycyclone said:

there's another issue i noticed - when i hit zombie he just stop moving and stand on the spot, still alive and can punch me, but can't move (low occurrence).

and this glitch with hands sliding is happens with medium chance when i eat something

Are you running the latest version of the mod? Also what other mods are you using?

@McHished For the weapon going off centre glitch, are you using Iron Front lite by any chance? I use that mods' weapons and it seems to happen to me with it, but after playing without the weapons and only gear on another mission it doesn't. Could just be coincidence though.

Hi guys!

Regarding the aiming going off-center, I will add more failsafes to the mod - I found another potential cause for that problem.

But after that, I don't see what more I could do to prevent this from happening; hopefully the additional fix will be enough.

That annoying behaviour has been there since OFP it seems... https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setDamage

In OFP, setting a unit's damage to a negative value will set it's health to full, but impair their aim.

It happens with other script commands too; if BIS was to fix the old thing, it would make everyone's life easier! ^^

• Like 4

@R0adki11, yes latest version and my mods: ADR-97 Weapon Pack (Official Mod), enhanced movement and fullscreen night vision.

5 minutes ago, ponycyclone said:

@R0adki11, yes latest version and my mods: ADR-97 Weapon Pack (Official Mod), enhanced movement and fullscreen night vision.

Have you tried without mods?

@R0adki11, i tried without mods right now in editor, zombie thing still happens (i was using Sting 9mm in auto mode), hands sliding didn't happened.

Hey Haleks, I've found a few errors whilst playing on United Sahrani: 

Not quite sure if it's due to the nature of United Sahrani or if it's just random errors. I'm using Warfare Thai gear, IF:L gear and friths ruin gear, as well as CUP weapons and gear if that helps as well (I'm thinking of disabling Friths ruin for this mission though).

25 minutes ago, ContheJon said:

Hey Haleks, I've found a few errors whilst playing on United Sahrani: 

I've gotten the same error on Tanoa.  I fixed it by deleting the traders I had placed on the map.  Seems to have started after the last update.

• Like 1