I have another question for MP mode in this mod. So are tents able let you and or your teammate respawn in because, so far it has not allowed me to respawn even though I have the option as on in the modules. 

Did anyone find a way to make it persistent MP server? tents, player position, and vehicles etc? 

32 minutes ago, AggrOnline said:

Did anyone find a way to make it persistent MP server? tents, player position, and vehicles etc? 

I use a modified version of the Exile mod for survival, loot and persistence and the Ravage mod for  Zeds, NPC, etc.

Update - Ravage mod Utube Fans Channel

Its time for an update:

Added to Mini Episodes

• Arma 3 - The Isle of Summer (SP/Ravage Mod)

• Arma 3 - Imrali Wasteland (SP/Ravage Mod)

• Arma 3 - The Corpse of Podagorsk (SP/Ravage Mod)

• ARMA3 SRBIJA - PREKO VODE DO SLOBODE

Added Gameplay Clips

• ArmA 3 | Ravage Mod | Tanoa

• ArmA 3 | Beginning of Ravage Mod Tanoa Map!

• ArmA 3 | Ravage Mod | Tanoa

• ArmA 3 | A little bit of Ravage MOD single player

• Arma 3 Tanao Ravage Mod

• ArmA 3 test recording via Geforce Experience

• Arma 3 Ravage DayZ Mod Esseker Sektor B auf Esseker??? [PC] [DE] [1080]

Added Gameplay Previews

• Arma 3 -Ravage [fr] Un début laborieux.

Added Full Episodes

• Arma 3 - Ghosts of the Abyss (SP/Ravage Mod)

Other news pertaining to Ravage:

For those fans of Ravage, if you haven't already seen it, there is a mod being built for Ravage by

myself called RavWarMod, see the WIP thread for details:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/201699-wip-ravwarmod/

Alright guys currently the subs for the channel is at 89, was at 91, idk why we lost two but I can only add to the

channel what vids are available. Next update will be in 2 weeks when more vids are out!

• Like 6

14 hours ago, gwiddik said:

I use a modified version of the Exile mod for survival, loot and persistence and the Ravage mod for  Zeds, NPC, etc.

Exactly what I ended up doing but I could not get Ravage loot system to work i.e scrolling menu on furniture wont work, and I got the boxes to spwan but no loot inside it, are you on steam to talk this over?

On 31.1.2017 at 2:58 AM, jarrad96 said:

This is from Enhanced Movement- No issues with that code, it's a good thing, it's just checking that EH works correctly when you load back into a previously saved mission. 

Aaarghhh, getting your mods resume correctly after savegame loading is ... not fun ... at least for me. I am having a small ambient music mod and did not manage to resume correctly. It was about rocket science, bad documentation and getting confused by forum postings. Seems like I need to have a closer look at EM.

EM has been having a lot of updates lately- I've rolled back to an older version for a bit until it gets all the kinks worked out and it's all in order. 

Hey guys, I'm back again. Lost some interest after a few technical hiccups on my end (conflicting mods and stuff) but that's all sorted. Back to map making for me!

Here's some new screenshots, you'll have to scroll down to the bottom or they might appear at the top, I don't know. If you follow powerlines off the map, chances are you'll find one of these areas. There are more that I'm not showing so you'll be able to find them yourselves when the mission is finished ;) http://imgur.com/a/EFRwz

Also, I had a quick look and I think I'm not the only one having issues with Enhanced Movement, right? For some reason all of the keybinds are gone and I can't jump or do anything, nor rebind them. I guess a patch broke something?

Edited by ContheJon
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, jarrad96 said:

EM has been having a lot of updates lately- I've rolled back to an older version for a bit until it gets all the kinks worked out and it's all in order. 

Which version of EM is working ok (i.e. works upon resuming the game), because I had mine connected to steam workshop and it got updated automatically and messed up my game. Can you give the link to the version which is working ok?

Guys, there is a dedicated EM thread not to far from here......

@ContheJon, bad benson has added a key binding tutorial video to the OP of his thread. :f:

• Like 2

@Evil Organ

Thanks a lot! I'll take a look at that. It's mainly because my map tends to have loads of areas that you're meant to climb up to or in to, so it's sort of lacking without BadBenson's great mod.

• Like 1

Well, my error box issue remains; it still looks like it's only a MP issue though. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/94976092985068053/C336F7E3F4FFB6988CD8C9147FD0DAE27B71216C/

My friend that I play with (showed in the picture) doesn't get the error, only I do. Also, MP persistency still causes me and anyone else I am playing with to keep getting either teleported into the ocean or to repeatedly die when we respawn. Anyone know a possible fix for these issues?

Does anyone have an Australia mission file they can post? I would like to play on the Australia map with Ravage but I'm unsure how?

55 minutes ago, mrpow said:

Does anyone have an Australia mission file they can post? I would like to play on the Australia map with Ravage but I'm unsure how?

Gettin ready to start building one tonight or tomorrow. Are you looking for Single or Multiplayer? I normally do everything in multiplayer environment.

Fire

how to change the loot tables i wish to take binoculars out of the weapons table and flares and what not out of the amunition table. i found a post but heleks doesnt really say where to place that code nor is that just loot its the loot locations.

7 hours ago, FireWalker said:

Gettin ready to start building one tonight or tomorrow. Are you looking for Single or Multiplayer? I normally do everything in multiplayer environment.

Fire

Looking for single player. I don't have any friends. ;)

@MRPOW:

Any chance you're near Eastern Standard Time?

13 hours ago, FireWalker said:

@MRPOW:

Any chance you're near Eastern Standard Time?

yup, Eastern Time.

24 minutes ago, mrpow said:

yup, Eastern Time.

I sense the start of a virtual bromance here.....:eyeheart:

• Like 6

14 hours ago, limonqa1234 said:

which version of ravage mod works with 1.62?

Asking for support for outdated versions on the official forum seems to be some kind of trend in 2017.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, tortuosit said:

Asking for support for outdated versions on the official forum seems to be some kind of trend in 2017.

The new meme of Bistudio forums. I'm sure there are others but I'm not nearly as active elsewhere as I am here.

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

It took some time, some work, and some patience, but Ravage 143 is finally here! Thanks go to Evil Organ, Tourist, BB, Cosmic and Roadkill for their help with the testing.

Some highlights for this update :

- The mod is now fully compatible with dedicated servers : numerous fixes were made, and zeds are now handled by the server if dedicated.

- Several optimizations were made to the zed AI and spawn process.

- New options to a few modules.

- Altered animal behaviour (limited to rabbits for now).

- First batch of rusty weapons by Cosmic10R.

The original plan was to include a new support file for CUP terrains (the goal being to disable all artificial light sources and fuel feeds), but I had to delay that one due to lack of time...

And here's the complete changelog :

Tweaked :
Lighthouses are now disabled.
Increased patrol radius for car patrols.
The "bandanna + cap" headgear now appears in Virtual Arsenal.
Survival module now deletes player bodies unless other players are in the vicinity.
The zed spawn process has been overhauled.
Zed spawn distances now adapt to player's velocity.
The MQ-12 Falcon has been added to the "WEST drones" list (Ambiant AI module).
Removed Rifles from Darters (they still signal targets to nearby UGVs).
Reworked hunting behaviour for bandits.
Disabled "Horde Behaviour" for now as its functionality is broken (Horde module).
Restored ATM & kiosks models.
Added a new uniform for zombies.
The "rvg_owned" variable can now be used to exclude weaponHolders and bags from the clean-up system.
The loot spawns were a bit too generous on the Altis demo scenario.
Tweaked vanilla gear lists (loot & AI) :
- Added more civilian uniforms.
- Military gear limited to more generic content (AAF gear was removed, emphasis on NATO gear).

Fixed :
Wreck Spawns module failing to remove FAKs from empty vehicles.
The vehicles module wasn't restoring animation sources correctly when caching empty vehicles.
Gear and loot items from supported mods not working from dedicated servers.
"Holster weapon" is now only available to the entity it was added to.
Possible fix for duplicate actions in MP.
Survival variables are now correctly reset on respawn.
Players were unable to remove attached chemlights after respawning.
Fixed several loot clean-up issues on dedicated servers.
Zeds were seeing hidden entities.
Ambient Zed module could spawn more zeds than the set maximum limit.
Zeds sometimes not spawning in very dense urban areas.
Removed some redundant distance checks before spawning zeds.
AI infinite ammo system now works when firing from a vehicle.
Fixed an issue causing spawned NPCs to be naked or use the wrong gear presets.
The Loot Search feature wasn't working in MP.
Fix for off-center view after consuming survival items.
Fixed an issue preventing players from unfolding sleeping bags or tents inside buildings.
Hand-placed zombies could have unexpected reactions to nearby gunshots.
Spawned drones would cause RPT errors.
Minor fix to the 28 years later mission.
Fixed an error in Multiplayer Saves Manager scenario.
Fixed an issue with traders re-supply.
Fixed missing model configs.
Fix for various RPT errors.

New :
Added the first rusty retex weapons by Cosmic10R (mainly marksmen DLC at the moment).
Throwable items can be used to draw away zombies.
Added two guerilla apparel variants : rolled-up and without gloves.
Zed spawns are now processed on the server if dedicated.
Rabbits will now flee when they detect danger.
Updated IFA3 support.
Updated RHS support (RHS SAF is NOT required nor supported at the moment).
Mod support for IFA3 now includes automatic support for LEN weapons pack.
New setting to the Ambient AI module defining chances for each bandit faction to hunt players.
New setting to the Equipment Pool module to limit stock content :
- currently excludes vanilla uniforms from the gear lists.
- should be used in combination with supported addons.
New BIkeys.

Have fun guys and gals, and as usual, report any problem you may have on this thread! ;)

Download Link : Ravage v0.1.43
drive_logo.png

• Like 17

@haleks I don't see it in the changelog. Should this update address the issue with not having an option to loot from garbage and cars on maps like Esseker?

Excellent changelog man. You're doing an amazing job. So much so it seems like people are pirating the game just to play it lol.

• Like 4

Absolute hype! Thanks for the hard work Haleks and everyone else involved as well! I'll have to get back to finishing up the Takistan terrain at some point, I only really need to check a couple of things and add a tiny bit more.

The only issue bothering me at the moment is if I'm allowed to post up the mission with the modded content already in it, since it uses IFA Lite, CUP vehicles, units and everything else basically, and Friths Ruin. Basically, the units I have placed around use a variety of weapons (some have old WW2 era gear found in basements or built at larger settlements, other use modern military gear scavenged or bought off a foreign arms dealer, that sort of thing) as well as clothes from Friths Ruin and IFA.