I use a script by napalm. When I get it going I will include in that and instructions on what to do so you can do some yourself to help speed it up

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cosmic10r said:

I haven't forgotten about the script for custom weapons, items and loot for mission makers. We have just been busy on a few other things for next release. Once that is out I will try to get that done and posted for you guys. 

thank you, looking forward to it.

I was gonna add more default weapons, but realized rhs is replacing it (or that's how i understand it)

12 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

My mood is an Undead Nightmare....

A combination of...... 

this setVariable ["BIS_enableRandomization", false]

plus importing a loadout via the VA into a zed units init gives 100% satisfaction. :yay:......thank you haleks.....Boss Zeds FTW!

I must finish this mission now.....

I really would see the result; this look amazing! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Puma Geist said:

Excellent mod Haleks. Been tuning up a mp server with some buddies for over a month now trying to get it just right before going public (HGC Presents Bornholm Ravage). Having some issues with the nutrition/hydration persistence. Whenever I respawn my nutrition/hydration isn't resetting to 100. I'm hoping someone in the forum might have a solution. Thanks.

Maybe by create a onPlayerRespawn.sqf in your mission folder with the following info:

player setVariable ["thirst", 100];
player setVariable ["hunger", 100];
player setVariable ["radiation", 0];

It might be enough, I'm not sure. If you test it, I will be pleased to know the results!

• Like 1

Hello,

I got a question, and you might help me:  when I use the vehicule cache system module, any vehicule I put on the map with Eden is spawned damaged. I've tried to use the rvg_owned variable as a local variable; shall it be public?

Thanks

EDIT: found the solution myself. The variable shall be public. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Puma Geist said:

Excellent mod Haleks. Been tuning up a mp server with some buddies for over a month now trying to get it just right before going public (HGC Presents Bornholm Ravage). Having some issues with the nutrition/hydration persistence. Whenever I respawn my nutrition/hydration isn't resetting to 100. I'm hoping someone in the forum might have a solution. Thanks.

Well lucky you haha.

I wish my nutrition and hydration would persist after a death/respawn.  I don't like having respawn on but... AI. It happens from time to time, so I will take the respawn if it was a blue on blue death.  Would be great if it respawned me with the values for food and drink that I had prior to death.

Fun observation: I see bodies fall out of the sky from time to time, is this part of the AI spawn seeding? lol.  I was spying on a group of 8 OPFOR via my Darter drone and noticed from time to time I'd see bodies falling to the ground.  I wasn't sure what to make of it at first after I stopped chuckling... part of me felt I should bolt over and see if I can help the poor bastards out.

Oh that's weird; zombie or human bodies?

Hello Haleks. Just wanted to leave a feature request here. For future updates could you possible add in ACE3 compatibility?

On 02/02/2017 at 9:15 AM, zuzul said:

Maybe by create a onPlayerRespawn.sqf in your mission folder with the following info:

player setVariable ["thirst", 100];
player setVariable ["hunger", 100];
player setVariable ["radiation", 0];

It might be enough, I'm not sure. If you test it, I will be pleased to know the results!

I'm quoting myself here. I've tested this inside a Zeus script and it works perfectly. 

Some questions:

- If I put units by Eden, shall I put something in the Init field to make them being avoided by the cleanup system? Would they be cached like the vehicules or will they simply be deleted if no player is around?

- Is there a way to give the addAction to serach in the trash bin and static crates directly on the player's unit? I wasn't able to find the correct function to add.

Many thanks,

5 hours ago, SpaceWolf said:

Hello Haleks. Just wanted to leave a feature request here. For future updates could you possible add in ACE3 compatibility?

That is quite complex request to make, especially as ACE3 has lots complex processes. Let alone its medical system.

• Like 2

I'm aware of this, yes. Maybe Haleks could add support for specific PBOs? To be honest the only incompatibilities I'm aware of could be vehicle repairing.

Oh my. Mondkalb (who's an animator at Bohemia) has released a Lego mod for ArmA 3. It's not just the little men - the bricks are in there too. I would absolutely love it if someone felt like combining that with Ravage. Hint, hint.

Operation Blockhead on the Steam Workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=854964321

Little video of it:

Spoiler

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SpaceWolf said:

I'm aware of this, yes. Maybe Haleks could add support for specific PBOs? To be honest the only incompatibilities I'm aware of could be vehicle repairing.

Haleks added certain ACE compatibility in 0.1.40 - so that zombie damage works with ACE.

• Like 2

Just now, kodabar said:

Haleks added certain ACE compatibility in 0.1.40 - so that zombie damage works with ACE.

Any .PBOs I should remove? I would do the repair one off the bat but the launcher complains about the RHS patches requiring it.

5 minutes ago, SpaceWolf said:

Any .PBOs I should remove? I would do the repair one off the bat but the launcher complains about the RHS patches requiring it.

Sorry, but I've no idea. I'm not so good on the technical side these days. I tend to just provide basic tech support and assistance.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SpaceWolf said:

If you run ACE among RHS it would require you to run the combatibility patches that ace team has already provided, you will get ingame notifications also.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmakos said:

If you run ACE among RHS it would require you to run the combatibility patches ace team has provided, you will get ingame notifications also.

I meant if I delete the repair .PBO it complains if the RHS patches are enabled.

19 minutes ago, SpaceWolf said:

I meant if I delete the repair .PBO it complains if the RHS patches are enabled.

Im sorry but i have no idea in this case, its true that the ace repair will let you remove and replace wheels from vehicles without the need of having a toolbox in your inventory and this kinda break the immersion.

9 hours ago, SpaceWolf said:

With the exception of a few testers, the Ravage team is just one guy writing all code himself, what you ask is no small task as R0adki11 has already stated....I'd personally rather see haleks add more features to Ravage itself than spending a whole lot of time trying to support another total modification project.....ACE3 team have far more resources to pull from, why not ask them to make ACE3 compatible with Ravage.....:yinyang:

• Like 8

Trust me, I agree fully regarding new features. I will probably just end up not using ACE3

ACE3 is a complicated beast to handle; it is modular, but you've to work with multiple dependencies between PBO files (and I'm not sure their wiki is up-to-date on this). Plus, some files that would be optionnal in the vanilla game become mandatory when using compatibility patches such as the RHS one... That alone makes it close to impossible to come up with a simple "Ravage-ACE3" patch.

As Kodabar said, I've introduced some changes that will enhance compatibility with total modifications like ACE (especially regarding damages dealt by zombies, wich are now more conventional from the engine POV), but Ravage being a semi total modification, some of its features will clash with parts of those mod eventually. That's the way it is. :/

@zuzul :

- If I put units by Eden, shall I put something in the Init field to make them being avoided by the cleanup system? Would they be cached like the vehicules or will they simply be deleted if no player is around?

Hand-placed units won't be affected by the routine systems from Ravage, no need to do anything. ;)

- Is there a way to give the addAction to serach in the trash bin and static crates directly on the player's unit? I wasn't able to find the correct function to add.

Enabling that option from the loot module (by setting search values above 0) should be enough. Note that it's broken in MP though, it will be fixed very soon!

• Like 6

22 hours ago, haleks said:

Oh that's weird; zombie or human bodies?

Appears to be human haha... yeah the game simply drops them out of the sky off in a distance.  Last night I looked at it more closely and it may be some conflict with TPW.  On more then a few of the human drop moments I saw they were dropped close to empty vehicles on a road.  I will take another look at it this weekend, I'd imagine it is not anything related to Ravage but Ravage is all I've played for weeks now so that was obviously where I'd witness the spectacle hah.

Make sure to take a screenshot of those sky-diving men next time - their loadout should indicate if they were spawned by Ravage or not. ;)

• Like 1