no I'm asking where do I input (0 0 1 enter) in game. if I just type it in it while I'm in my scenario it does nothing. I may be doing I wrong I don't know.

is there like a specific thing I have to open in game in order to type this?

all that does is change my exile hp/food/water display. also on side not how do I get rid of that since its useless on ravage. also I don't know If this helps but my ravage stats display is in the middle of my inventory which hasn't effected play at all but I remember it being on the side of my screen before. I don't know how it moved. also I appreciate the help spacewolf. I just started playing arma so any help is appreciated.

In the A3 launcher built into A3 just disable the check next to exile. I don't have a fucking clue why you can't get to the Quick Save thing though. Quick saving definitely works on my end. Maybe getting rid of the exile menu will re-enable the " ` " though. I don't recall the menu that falls under opening up when pressing it when I used Exile

@fight197 : seen as you're new to arma and mods, I suggest you make sure to try one mod at a time whenever possible (the A3launcher allows to create and save multiple mod sets).

Mods can easily conflict between each others, especially total modifications such as Ravage and Exile.

5 minutes ago, haleks said:

@fight197 : seen as you're new to arma and mods, I suggest you make sure to try one mod at a time whenever possible (the A3launcher allows to create and save multiple mod sets).

Mods can easily conflict between each others, especially total modifications such as Ravage and Exile.

okay I figured it out exile is conflicting with ravage. ive made presets for ravage so this doesn't conflict anymore. sucks though I did like the exile interface. anyways I appreciate the help wolf and haleks. also keep up the good work I have to say your mod definitely is the best part of arma 3 for me at the moment. I love setting up scenarios. I look forward to see what gets added!

I have one more problem. I'm not able to use food drink or tools that have(food) (drink)(tools) in front of their name. is there a way to fix this or is this a known problem? its not really that big of a deal cause I can find other food and drinks without that in front of their names but it would be nice to use them.

I think those are from the ThaiWarfare mod. I do not believe the food it adds is supported.

• Like 1

Hi haleks,  I hate to bug you while your in the middle of pushing out an update....but is there any solution to this post from a few days ago. 

31 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

Hi haleks,  I hate to bug you while your in the middle of pushing out an update....but is there any solution to this post from a few days ago. 

Sorry mate, I missed your post. ^^

You should be able to disable the random uniform with this :

this setVariable ["BIS_enableRandomization", false]

But that part was rather capricious last time I tested, you could also import your loadout and paste it in the init field of your zombie if needed; tell me if you keep having troubles. ;)

• Like 1

Thanks man, unfortunately importing a loadout via the init field doesn't work either, at least not for the desired uniform, however headgear and vests always work....:headscratch:

I'll try the setVariable command and see how it goes, will report back later....merci monsieur. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

Thanks man, unfortunately importing a loadout via the init field doesn't work either, at least not for the desired uniform, however headgear and vests always work....:headscratch:

Sort of working as intended : unless you use the variable trick, zombies are auto-assigned a random uniform.

Probably not the best design (or let's say, it needs improvements), but at least you don't have to change uniforms on every single zombie you might place in the editor (unless you have a specific mood in mind, that is!). ^^

1 hour ago, haleks said:

(unless you have a specific mood in mind, that is!). 

My mood is an Undead Nightmare....

A combination of...... 

this setVariable ["BIS_enableRandomization", false]

plus importing a loadout via the VA into a zed units init gives 100% satisfaction. :yay:......thank you haleks.....Boss Zeds FTW!

I must finish this mission now.....

• Like 7

Thank you for this mod haleks, it's the main reason (or even only) i play Arma 3 now.

I notice one thing, if i have RHS enabled - it will disable default Arma weapons and the result is - all i see in the loot is AK and M4/M16, which is sad (i play Ravage.Altis mission).

Is there a way to have all the weapons (default, dlc, rhs)? for diversity purpose, it's fun to try different weapons on zombies. 

Excellent mod Haleks. Been tuning up a mp server with some buddies for over a month now trying to get it just right before going public (HGC Presents Bornholm Ravage). Having some issues with the nutrition/hydration persistence. Whenever I respawn my nutrition/hydration isn't resetting to 100. I'm hoping someone in the forum might have a solution. Thanks.

Edited by Puma Geist
  • Like 1

I haven't forgotten about the script for custom weapons, items and loot for mission makers. We have just been busy on a few other things for next release. Once that is out I will try to get that done and posted for you guys. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, SpaceWolf said:

Excellent! This includes buildings too?

If you mean buildings for custom maps or unsupported maps then yes. 

Buildings are a little more complex because you need classnames and number of building positions and then the type of loot has to be defined for each building type.

In that case the best solution is likely a template with updated code and then a repository of the scripts for each map that people can download once each one is created. 

That way if anyone makes one then no one has to do it a second time.

• Like 2