1 hour ago, Chiggles said:

if it isn't to much work or trouble i would love to see a version where u just take out the running zombies for people like me who don't like them. 

Here you go buddy, a version for Altis and Tanoa.....Walkers only!      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f4ytk35syt4brgh/AAATccupozRx7CkwzPwxnOZ2a?dl=0

I'd recommend getting to know your way around the Eden editor, then you can tailor a Ravage experience to your very own liking, :f:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

Here you go buddy, a version for Altis and Tanoa.....Walkers only!      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f4ytk35syt4brgh/AAATccupozRx7CkwzPwxnOZ2a?dl=0

I'd recommend getting to know your way around the Eden editor, then you can tailor a Ravage experience to your very own liking, :f:

Amen brother. Isnt this what Arma is all about ;)

• Like 2

When running from zombies, the fatigue meter is not your only concern. The more stuff you're carrying, the slower you run. Try the included Tanoa mission. You start off with nothing at all. Note how far and how fast you can run. You can outpace all running zombies. Don't carry unnecessary equipment - it slows you down.

If you're not equipped to deal with running zombies, then perhaps don't go near them until you are. You don't have to loot that building if it's not safe to do so. There are other things you can do to get rid of zombies. If you can repeatedly break line of sight to them, then they will lose you. It's not easy to do, but running round the corners of buildings, in and out of rocks, etc will lose them. A slightly dubious method is to get in a vehicle. Wait for a while and the zombies will wander off. Or use the vehicle to run them over. Most (but not all) damaged vehicles will still move enough to be able to run them over.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

Tell please where to place these files? If to lay down them in the folder addons, zombies all the same run.
Sorry for my English.

1 minute ago, Psychosocial said:

Tell please where to place these files? If to lay down them in the folder addons, zombies all the same run.
Sorry for my English.

The pbo's go inside your "Missions" folder, which is located in your main Arma 3 directory, the missions will then be selectable from the Scenarios tab in the main menu of the game.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

The pbo's go inside your "Missions" folder, which is located in your main Arma 3 directory, the missions will then be selectable from the Scenarios tab in the main menu of the game.

Thanks, but a mission is not started, begins loading and throws out back on the screen of scenarios. Ravage mod it is included.

Edited by Psychosocial
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Psychosocial said:

Thanks, but a mission is not started, begins loading and throws out back on the screen of scenarios. Ravage mod it is included.

Load CBA and Ravage only. Place the PBO's he sent you into your Missions folder inside program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Arma \missions

Delete whatever you did before you corrected it! Lol. You don't want odd folders in your Arma directory.

Make sure in your Arma folder you have @CBA_A3 (or that it's inside the !Workshop folder if you subscribe to it) and make sure @Ravage is there too. Select CBA and Ravage in your launcher under the mods tab.

For the Tanoa mission you'll obviously need to have purchased the DLC. Make sure your Arma is up to date at 1.66

Go to scenarios in the main menu and you should see the mission(s).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

Sorry guys, there was a rogue addon in the Altis mission file i uploaded.  :face_palm:

@Psychosocial, thats why you were getting bumped back to the main menu.

Here is a new link for Walker versions on Altis and Tanoa. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f4ytk35syt4brgh/AAATccupozRx7CkwzPwxnOZ2a?dl=0

Thanks, this version works normally.

• Like 3

Update - Ravage mod Utube Fans Channel

Added to Gameplay Clips

• Arma 3 Ravage Mod Esseker "Besuch" Polizei Outpost [PC] [DE] [1080]

• A stupid moment playing Ravage in ArmA 3

Added to Gameplay Previews

• Feng Tries... Ravage Mod (ArmA 3) 1/2

• Feng Tries... Ravage Mod (ArmA 3) 2/2

Subscribers: Now 87 up 2 from last update!

• Like 4

Wow guys. It just totally blows me away no matter how many times I do it, how stupidly easy it is to build a mission with this mod.

I'm talking less than 5 minutes. Just plop down a player, synced to some random markers if you're feeling frisky, and just plop down the modules and go. It's like a breath of fresh air and I'm not particularly new to this mod! :) It's just every time I come back this simple process really never ceases to impress me! Everything else in this game is kinda hard to set up. Not Ravage!

Quick question. It's got to be the map Esseker itself which causes trash and abandoned wreck vehicles not to have an option to loot, would that sound about right?

The objects show up but there's no mousewheel options for these.

I'm using the current Ravage, CBA, and CUP weapons/unit/vehicles/terrains. I'll try another map later.

Anyone have any map recommendations with an Eastern European feel? I'm thinking Chernarus but I'm not so sure if it has enough enterable buildings. And Beketov has a lot of fences which I'm still not too crazy about.

• Like 1

@HeroesandvillainsOS:

In the current DEV versions of RAVAGE, the Esseker "map level pre-placed wrecks" are lootable.  So you can simply look forward to the next release :f:

Regarding the alternatives to Chernarus if you want an Eastern European Map, it might be worth to check if Open Chernarus works with RAVAGE.  I admit I haven't tried that yet myself, but if your main reason to look for another map is enterable buildings, this might be worth a shot.  

@all: correct me please if you know that Open Chernarus is not yet compatible with RAVAGE looting.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, tourist said:

@HeroesandvillainsOS:

In the current DEV versions of RAVAGE, the Esseker "map level pre-placed wrecks" are lootable.  So you can simply look forward to the next release :f:

Regarding the alternatives to Chernarus if you want an Eastern European Map, it might be worth to check if Open Chernarus works with RAVAGE.  I admit I haven't tried that yet myself, but if your main reason to look for another map is enterable buildings, this might be worth a shot.  

@all: correct me please if you know that Open Chernarus is not yet compatible with RAVAGE looting.

As far as I have tested, OpenCharnarus is not usable right now with Ravage. I'm checking for a potential workaround.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Quick question. It's got to be the map Esseker itself which causes trash and abandoned wreck vehicles not to have an option to loot, would that sound about right?

The objects show up but there's no mousewheel options for these.

I'm using the current Ravage, CBA, and CUP weapons/unit/vehicles/terrains. I'll try another map later.

I got the same issue when I'm using the TADST dedidated server. Do you have tried in dedicated or in SP/MP?

Just now, zuzul said:

I got the same issue when I'm using the TADST dedidated server. Do you have tried in dedicated or in SP/MP?

SP. Tourist seems to indicate this is just a bug which is fixed for the next Ravage release. And thanks for the reply on Open Chernarus!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

SP. Tourist seems to indicate this is just a bug which is fixed for the next Ravage release. And thanks for the reply on Open Chernarus!

I did a quick check. There is a workaround, but not an easy one:

- find the complete list of building affected by openchernarus

- ask Haleks if he can add all the building names in the loot system. Or use another loot script dedicated to those buildings.

Good luck with that, sorry, I do not have the time to do it.

18 minutes ago, zuzul said:

I did a quick check. There is a workaround, but not an easy one:

- find the complete list of building affected by openchernarus

- ask Haleks if he can add all the building names in the loot system. Or use another loot script dedicated to those buildings.

Good luck with that, sorry, I do not have the time to do it.

Thanks. No biggie. I'll probably just use regular old Chernarus and see how it goes. It's a sweet map regardless of the buildings thing.

11 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Thanks. No biggie. I'll probably just use regular old Chernarus and see how it goes. It's a sweet map regardless of the buildings thing.

Agreed. I'm working on a workaround for the loot (since I got some issues on Tadst) and once I'll finish the new paa models I need for my mods I will share the solution here.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

If you reaaallllyyyyy want to spawn loot in open chernarus buildings,and your setting up you own mission,and have about an hour to spare,then its possible to have loot spawn in these buildings,here is how to do it:

Go into open chernarus in the editor

1: Go to objects,altis structure-slum house container(it has 2 positions in its config

2:place it on map,open attributes,special states-untick box that says show object

3:copy and paste it,and place it inside each building which open chernarus makes enterable

4:Run scenario with Ravage loot system 

result = The object slum container is hidden and has no simulation(ie you can walk through it,and cannot see object) but,its positions are stil available,and ravage loot will spawn in those positions.

I figured this out myself some time ago,you are not limited to the object slum container,but i find it the best,as it has two positions,and the object size is just the correct size t fit into a building,you can place one upstairs,and downstairs.I even place many wreck vehicles,and place that object their so i can "loot" wrecked vehicles.It took me about and hour or two to populate each chernarus town house on the map.

Keep in mind,some buildings on chernarus may still work with Ravage(the two story green house in open chernarus already has multiple positions) and Ravage may spawn loot in there already

• Like 3

You might help me fellas.

I'm trying to create a safe base for my team. But each time I'm testing the walls or fence, enven the invisible walls, the zombies seems to pass thought like it is not existing despite it is blocking my character.

Any ideas how to make zombie proof walls? 

Just now, zuzul said:

You might help me fellas.

I'm trying to create a safe base for my team. But each time I'm testing the walls or fence, enven the invisible walls, the zombies seems to pass thought like it is not existing despite it is blocking my character.

Any ideas how to make zombie proof walls? 

I think the eden fortification mod has the sandbags etc that are zombie proof

Alot of placed objects are ignored by AI and zombies

of course i think you make these fortifications on the fly only,i didnt use this mod yet.Other than that,create some tall enough walls to deny zombies your LOS

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, redarmy said:

I think the eden fortification mod has the sandbags etc that are zombie proof

Alot of placed objects are ignored by AI and zombies

of course i think you make these fortifications on the fly only,i didnt use this mod yet.Other than that,create some tall enough walls to deny zombies your LOS

Thanks. i've made a quick test and no Apex stuff is blocking the Zed. Denying the LOS is the best way, coupled with safe zone and zed blacklist area. I think it will do the job.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SpaceWolf said:

Is this page on the ravage wiki completely up to date? http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Mod_compatibility

I wonder because I see the name HLC AK Pack rather than NIArms AK Rifles which is the new version of the HLC AK Pack (The link also happens to lead to the NIArms one)

No, it isn't up to date. I don't think I've really updated it since I first created it.
If you've got the time, could you add to it? Or just leave some notes in the comments to prompt me to do so. Neither requires registration. I can appreciate that you may not wish to do either, in which I'll add it to my list and get around to it sooner or later.

• Like 3

I've made a mod for the Items I'm using in my missions (21 objects) and I did a little rework of the Lootscript from BangaBob to correct the trouble I got on Chernarus (no addaction to loot the static objects) and ensure a quick and easy way to choose the loot spawn in a specific place if required. 

@haleks if you have any issue with me doing this kind of thing, please contact me. 

If this can be of any good to anyone, feel free to use/modify it. And if you wish to have some models, I will be pleased to see if I can help you.

You can find it here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_FHDem_kdB8NUxwamZsNThLZTg

• Like 1