1 hour ago, ferahgo said:

Can you tell the AI companions to loot?

Whenever I have a companion I use the command to tell him to go pick something up and I just follow. You select the AI with F1/F2/F3 etc... and number 6 (not the one from the numpad) gives you a list of things, among there are weapons from dead AI. They will not loot but replace their rifle/pistol so you can stop them once you see the body and loot yourself.

• Like 3

Has anyone got this working with a MySQL database yet? Looks like a great mod, but would be awesome to have MySQL support :D

Can I post it here.. I think you all can help me.. With this.. I already post this is n the troubleshoot thread... Here my problem is I can't load up all my save mission.. When I installed the ravage.. It's always say that something/a3_weapon_f_exp,a3_character_f_exp deleted.. But in the first place I don't have them... And my version of arma 3 is 1.60.. Please...

2 minutes ago, James A Velez said:

[...] And my version of arma 3 is 1.60.. Please...

You're way behind the current version - I won't make any assumptions as to why, but I suggest you update your game to 1.66 before reporting back.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, gaverio said:

Whenever I have a companion I use the command to tell him to go pick something up and I just follow. You select the AI with F1/F2/F3 etc... and number 6 (not the one from the numpad) gives you a list of things, among there are weapons from dead AI. They will not loot but replace their rifle/pistol so you can stop them once you see the body and loot yourself.

This does work... just be careful

The ai can go quite some distance to find them..

• Like 1

Hi I love this mod so much and play it all the time everything is perfect and its awesome how you got the ambient ai to work but it would be nice to have traders and  be able to build such as in the exile mod. If you can, can you add building trading and other essential things to the mod, it would make Ravage 100 times better.

Hello pur901.....traders are already in Ravage!!

If you are playing the demo mission, i believe there is only a 25% chance you will see them, this is the default setting in the AI module, so if you would like to see more traders roaming around  you will need to increase the "traders presence" setting. 

19 hours ago, haleks said:

You're way behind the current version - I won't make any assumptions as to why, but I suggest you update your game to 1.66 before reporting back.

But sir there's a way to remove that. Exp? From your mod? Sir.. I want to play your survival mod...I can't afford arma 3 apex too expensive hehhe..

But sir there's a way to remove that. Exp? From your mod? Sir.. I want to play your survival mod...I can't afford arma 3 apex too expensive hehhe..

Again? They all do it on official forums?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, James A Velez said:

Maybe I wasn't clear; Apex isn't required to run Ravage, the only thing you require is the latest version of Arma3.

There is literally no other "fix" than buying the game : trying to run Ravage on an obsolete or pirated copy of Arma3 is like trying to drive without wheels - you won't go far.

It's not something I can change on my end (nor want to) : it's not a question of making the mod compatible with pirated copies or whatnot, it's just that Ravage is updated on a regular basis to take advantage of the most recent scripts and functions added by BIS.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, haleks said:

Maybe I wasn't clear; Apex isn't required to run Ravage, the only thing you require is the latest version of Arma3.

There is literally no other "fix" than buying the game : trying to run Ravage on an obsolete or pirated copy of Arma3 is like trying to drive without wheels - you won't go far.

It's not something I can change on my end (nor want to) : it's not a question of making the mod compatible with pirated copies or whatnot, it's just that Ravage is updated on a regular basis to take advantage of the most recent scripts and functions added by BIS.

Alot of the time i hop onto Arma via steam in offline mode,if i am correct,the game wont have update notifications and you could literally be playing on an older version until opting to start steam in online mode.

wasnt his Arma3 version the previous one? I may be wrong but there could be a slight chance he just has not updated via steam?

Nah mate, Arma3 1.60 is quite old - around April 2016 I think... ^^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, haleks said:

Nah mate, Arma3 1.60 is quite old - around April 2016 I think... ^^

Ahhhhh of course

1.60, the infamous visual update patch if i recall...

yes i came back to Arma3 around that point,in that time if clocked many hours,your probably correct.Let him swim without Armabands :f:

6 hours ago, James A Velez said:

Those pbos have nothing to do with Ravage and are from the main game files.

There is nothing anyone can do for you until you are updated to the latest version and it would be wise to do that b4 you post again as pirated versions will get you banned from this forum...

• Like 2

On 1/21/2017 at 9:50 AM, James A Velez said:

And my version of arma 3 is 1.60.. Please...

You know by default steam updates the game automatically, unless you turned automatic updates off, so if you owned the game then you would have the latest version.

Arma3 is about $40 atm imo its worth every penny, especially when you run it with Ravage ;)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

[...], unless you turned automatic updates off

You can't even do that anymore, that option was removed some time ago. ;)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, James A Velez said:

Sounds like you don't have a legal version, please clarify by sending by sending a PM to me otherwise you will be banned from these forums.

• Like 5

Update - Ravage mod Utube Fans Channel

Its time for another update, and heres what we got!

added to Gameplay Clips

• Ravage Mod on Tanoa

• Arma 3 Ravage Mod Esseker Action auf dem Airfield [PC] [DE] [1080]

• Arma 3 Ersteindruck DayZ SinglePlayer auf Esseker [Ravage] [PC] [DE] [1080]

• Escape chernarus! part 1 Arma 3 dayz mod

• Arma 3: STALKER - SINGLEPLAYER DAYZ! (Mod Showcase)

• Escape The Island! Arma 3 Ep.1

• Arma 3 Ravage Winter Chernarus

Added to Gameplay Previews

• Massive Bunker! - Arma 3: DayZ Adventures #1

Added to Mini Episodes

• Mad Dog 88 - TAUNUS RAVAGE

• Arma 3 - Beyond the North Waves (SP/Ravage Mod)

• Arma 3 - Viral Sands (SP/Ravage Mod)

Ravage Fans Channel now has: 85 Subscribers!

• Like 2

I'd list to ask a favour of authors who have their Ravage mission up on the Steam Workshop. I've made a list of them on the wiki. I think I've managed to get all of them (100+).

If you've made a Ravage mission that is on the Steam workshop, could you have a look at this page on the wiki to see if I've got the details correct? I'd really appreciate it. I haven't linked this page to the rest of the wiki yet - I wanted to make sure it's as accurate as possible before I do.

http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Missions

• Like 3

Hello,

Possible to make a compiled list of SP missions based on Ravage Mod?
I've come across two on BIS forums.

If this has been done, were or how to search for them?
Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Mordacai said:

Possible to make a compiled list of SP missions based on Ravage Mod?

That list on the wiki contains a list of all SP missions. You can sort by any column. Click on the SP column and it'll sort the list by single player missions.

I haven't seen any list on the BIS forums. If you find them again, could you please post here to let us know?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kodabar said:

That list on the wiki contains a list of all SP missions. You can sort by any column. Click on the SP column and it'll sort the list by single player missions.

HAHA!

What a coincendence, I just happen to be looking at your Utube Vide of Essekar as you sent this!

Anyways, go to Wiki, search "Ravage Missions"?

32 minutes ago, kodabar said:

It's not linked to the rest of the wiki yet (I'm checking details). Just click this link:
http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Missions

Thanks for the link!

Last question:
What is the difference with say, Ravage on Essekar and Ravage DayZ on Essekar.
Lot's of missions using DayZ on the title.

Sorry for such a simpleton question.