KA_weapons works fine alongside RHS and ACE. The grenades just stop working when you combine it into RAVAGE. Oh well. I can live without specialty grenades and just use vanilla arma 3 grenades.

Oh myyy - Frost tends to die =)

First impression of new mission - really really nice, love the "The Road" feel, the gear and weapons give... 

I'm quite scared of driving the roads now... Haleks you are a hard man :)

- Had fun - need sleep - will play again tomorrow!

• Like 2

Wait... am I missing something? Why do the renegades have strange faces? red/yellow eyes... are they semi-immune to the white plague or something?

Wait... am I missing something? Why do the renegades have strange faces? red/yellow eyes... are they semi-immune to the white plague or something?

They are infected and know they will turn eventually - that's why they aren't grouped with anyone.

Or at least that's the idea; that feature will only kick-in if zed spawns are enabled, but now that I think of it, I could've added it as a module option... Next time!

• Like 3

Hi.

First off I'd like to say thank you for this mod, its been a lot of fun, and getting better with each update.

Really like the loot in furniture idea, even seems to be in the OCP houses. However I'm having troubles with it. If there's no loot all goes well, but, when there is loot I can never get it, lol. I search the furniture, car wreck, etc, then the loot window opens for an instant(long enough to see that somethings there), then closes. I've tried different positions (near, far, standing or crouching), weapon in hand or empty handed, but always the same result.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.

so....i downloaded new version,

started up a mission ran around for a while,found a sleeping bag.Its about 17:25 in chernarus,i decide its time to settle down for the evening seeing as i have no flashlight....

In the distance,Ballota airfield,(open chernarus) i decided that the ATAC building next to the hanger should be a secure place to enter and rest for the night,so i enter,search for some loot,and roll out the sleeping bag.

As my character sits next to it,checking the old inventory and taking stock,i decide to use free look to check out my guys appearance,as i pan around the room,the camera the centres on character,as i zoom out a little...shock!

Right behind me,a independent survivor,standing right behind me,Bennelli super 90 shotgun in hand(friendly thank fuck). I get up and look out the window...four guys patrolling the building,another one inside strolling around.

Awesome that the AI go into buildings Haleks,i guess they actually "followed me" right? or was it just coincidence?

I guess im gona need to trip wire mine the door for the night :D

• Like 6

Hi.

First off I'd like to say thank you for this mod, its been a lot of fun, and getting better with each update.

Really like the loot in furniture idea, even seems to be in the OCP houses. However I'm having troubles with it. If there's no loot all goes well, but, when there is loot I can never get it, lol. I search the furniture, car wreck, etc, then the loot window opens for an instant(long enough to see that somethings there), then closes. I've tried different positions (near, far, standing or crouching), weapon in hand or empty handed, but always the same result.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.

It's a known bug that was discovered while testing v140, haleks is aware of it and is looking into a solution. It should only be furniture and objects found within buildings from older terrains that are affected.

• Like 2

It's a known bug that was discovered while testing v140, haleks is aware of it and is looking into a solution. It should only be furniture and objects found within buildings from older terrains that are affected.

Hi.

Thanks for the info. It didn't even occur to me to try a different terrain lol.

Regards.

so....i downloaded new version,

started up a mission ran around for a while,found a sleeping bag.Its about 17:25 in chernarus,i decide its time to settle down for the evening seeing as i have no flashlight....

In the distance,Ballota airfield,(open chernarus) i decided that the ATAC building next to the hanger should be a secure place to enter and rest for the night,so i enter,search for some loot,and roll out the sleeping bag.

As my character sits next to it,checking the old inventory and taking stock,i decide to use free look to check out my guys appearance,as i pan around the room,the camera the centres on character,as i zoom out a little...shock!

Right behind me,a independent survivor,standing right behind me,Bennelli super 90 shotgun in hand(friendly thank fuck). I get up and look out the window...four guys patrolling the building,another one inside strolling around.

Awesome that the AI go into buildings Haleks,i guess they actually "followed me" right? or was it just coincidence?

I guess im gona need to trip wire mine the door for the night :D

Almost a coincidence : bandits will usually choose the biggest building around (or rather, the one with the most potential loot spawns) for their lootin'. ;)

• Like 2

sometimes player enter in glitchy duck animation when equip any weapon.

I can`t find stuff in arsenal or zeus

is there a way in game  to spawn ravage items ( box with bottles ,purf tablets,,tents e.t.c)?

sometimes player enter in glitchy duck animation when equip any weapon.

I can`t find stuff in arsenal or zeus

is there a way in game  to spawn ravage items ( box with bottles ,purf tablets,,tents e.t.c)?

In zeus I would use a mod called Ares. There you get easy acces to "arsenal" which you can place on any box and decide its contents.

call Arsenal in ravage not problem for me. Problem  -I can`t find stuff in arsenal or zeus  (box with bottles ,purf tablets,,tents e.t.c)

there are only gasmask and shemags..

All "special" items are under the magazines tab in VA. The anim bug appeared when weapon switching was introduced : BIS needs to add the corresponding animations.

I had boxes with predefined stuff, but one of the game updates broke them - it's something I'll have to fix soon...

• Like 2

On the 28 Years Later mission, I get the occasional appearance of an error. Click past it and it's fine.

'default/' is not a class ('protocol' accessed)

EERURR_zpspvx5julq.jpg

Also with 28 Years Later, I get a minor error at the main menu.

No entry
'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.BaseSoundModType'

BUIN_zpspncmocyh.jpg

I have to say, it's a jolly difficult mission - which is just the way I like it. I really hate Mr Frost.

I've also experienced the weapon switching error. It only seems to happen when I've just got a pistol.

• Like 2

Haleks, once testing today i saw an AI spawn with an AK from the DLC,i dont have the dlc and i pushback to my modded weapons(99% of the time spawns with them no problem)

Bar this one time.Not sure if its known issue just wanted to let you know.

Also,when i gave an idea previously regarding AI and trapping them via flares etc you mentioned you are looking to improve interaction with AI,make them more lifelike.Fairly hard to achieve but i had a small idea again(sorry for bombarding ideas at you but i try to suggest things that are "realisticly possible")

Heres one small idea regarding use for another somewhat useless item....

The geiger can be activated to detect radiation,what do you think about adding a double click feature to the radio,pressing it multiple times,to "tune into other frequencies" that other survivors may have in their inventory,that then gives the player an option to meet them at a random co ordinate and to join group?  Its more fun than running them stealthy survivors down whilst dodging bullets :D

• Like 1

On the 28 Years Later mission, I get the occasional appearance of an error. Click past it and it's fine.

'default/' is not a class ('protocol' accessed)

EERURR_zpspvx5julq.jpg

Also with 28 Years Later, I get a minor error at the main menu.

No entry
'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.BaseSoundModType'

BUIN_zpspncmocyh.jpg

I have to say, it's a jolly difficult mission - which is just the way I like it. I really hate Mr Frost.

I've also experienced the weapon switching error. It only seems to happen when I've just got a pistol.

Hi mate!

As far as I know, both those errors are caused by the RHS mod : it hasn't been updated in quite some time now.

• Like 2

This night I will try to play with DP ArmA 3 Door Locks (hope zombies don`t have picklocks).

Why there is no possibility to sleep in a car ? ^_^  

Hi mate!

As far as I know, both those errors are caused by the RHS mod : it hasn't been updated in quite some time now.

The first one is what I call a 'nothing error'. I haven't seen that particular one before, but it doesn't seem to affect anything. The second one I've seen with RHS before. Again, it doesn't cause any problems.

I also had some fun when I ran over a zombie and he didn't die. He stayed down, but he wasn't dead (uh... dead dead, I guess).

13gZ0uO6SsEFxu.gif

• Like 5

Haleks, once testing today i saw an AI spawn with an AK from the DLC,i dont have the dlc and i pushback to my modded weapons(99% of the time spawns with them no problem)

[...]

The geiger can be activated to detect radiation,what do you think about adding a double click feature to the radio,pressing it multiple times,to "tune into other frequencies" that other survivors may have in their inventory,that then gives the player an option to meet them at a random co ordinate and to join group?  Its more fun than running them stealthy survivors down whilst dodging bullets :D

I presume you've been using a custom script to define what weapons will spawn? If that's the case, feel free to post it here or send it via PM; should be fairly easy to fix.

And that's an excellent idea about the radio thingy! I'll definitely toy with the idea. ;)

The first one is what I call a 'nothing error'. I haven't seen that particular one before, but it doesn't seem to affect anything.

[...]

A conflict with Ravage modifications is not to exclude, but from what I've seen, the way RHS team configure their addons is prone to causing inheritance errors - especially when BIS updates something in the "base" classes (wich has happened multiple times recently).

• Like 2

Cheers Haleks,i am indeed using a custom spawn script to spawn ravage loot.Its fairly old but seems to work fine for the way i want to configure it,here is the loot init:

if(isServer)then{

// Set probability of loot spawning 1-100%
_probability=100;

// Show loot position and type on map (Debugging)
_showLoot=true;

// Set Weapon loot: Primary weapons, secondary weapons, Sidearms.
weaponsLoot= ["Trixie_CZ550","hgun_mas_m9_F","hlc_rifle_awcovert","SG553","kio_l85a2_ris_ng","WR5_M14_WDL_RAIL_C","prpl_benelli_14_pgs_rail","C1987_MP7_wcam","RH_Deagles","hgun_mas_acp_F","RH_python","RH_m9c","RH_mp412","RH_kimber","RH_p226s","hlc_rifle_M1903A1_unertl","wc_us_smg_m1a1","rhs_weap_M590_5RD","hlc_rifle_auga2_t","hlc_rifle_akm_MTK","rhs_weap_m24sws_ghillie","prifle_SA_Mosin","prifle_SA_Mosin","arifle_mas_saiga","rhs_weap_asval_grip","prifle_SA_MP153_Tactical","arifle_mas_lee","arifle_mas_lee","hlc_smg_mp5a3","rhs_weap_m4_carryhandle","arifle_mas_ppsh","wc_gr_rifle_kar98","wc_gr_rifle_kar98","wc_gr_smg_mp40","hlc_rifle_psg1"];
// Set items: Weapon attachments, first-aid, Binoculars
itemsLoot= ["rvg_plasticBottleEmpty","rhs_mag_rgo","FirstAidKit","SmokeShellYellow","rhs_mag_rgn","SmokeShellBlue","rhs_mag_nspn_green","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_blue","APERSTripMine_Wire_Mag","rhs_mag_an_m14_th3","rhs_mag_fakel","rhs_pdu4","Rangefinder","Itemwatch","ItemGPS","rvg_ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemRadio","rvg_canteenEmpty","rvg_canOpener","rvg_plasticBottle","rvg_plasticBottlePurified","rvg_spirit","rvg_franta","rvg_beans","rvg_beans","rvg_bacon","rvg_milk","rvg_rice","rvg_rice","rvg_rice","rvg_rustyCan","rvg_hose","rvg_guttingKnife","rvg_tire","rvg_purificationTablets","rvg_flare","rvg_rustyCanEmpty","rvg_beansEmpty","rvg_matches","rvg_matches","rvg_baconEmpty","rvg_spiritEmpty","rvg_frantaEmpty","rvg_canisterFuel_Empty","rvg_Geiger","rvg_docFolder","rvg_toolkit","rvg_antiRad","rvg_sleepingBag_Blue","rvg_foldedTent","rvg_money","rvg_notepad"];
// Set Clothing: Hats, Helmets, Uniforms
clothesLoot= ["TRYK_shirts_TAN_PAD_BLU3","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_od","TRYK_shirts_OD_PAD_RED2","TRYK_U_B_Denim_T_BK","TRYK_U_B_Denim_T_BG_WH","TRYK_T_camo_Desert_marpat","TRYK_T_TAN_PAD","TRYK_U_pad_j_blk","TRYK_U_denim_jersey_blu","TRYK_U_nohoodPcu_gry","TRYK_U_denim_hood_3c","TRYK_U_hood_mc","TRYK_shirts_PAD_YEL","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_RED2","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_R","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_od","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_BWH","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_BL","TRYK_U_B_PCUGs_OD_R","TRYK_U_B_PCUGs_gry_R","TRYK_U_B_PCUHs","TRYK_U_Bts_Wood_PCUs","TRYK_U_B_MARPAT_WOOD_CombatUniformTshirt","TRYK_U_B_fleece","TRYK_U_B_ODTAN_Tshirt","TRYK_U_B_ARO1_GRY_R_CombatUniform","TRYK_U_B_ACUTshirt","U_mas_rus_O_Gorka_uniform_l","rhs_uniform_gorka_r_y","U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_wht_stk","U_FRITH_RUIN_offgrn","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_snip_crow","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_wht_zap","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_cry","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabtan_rs","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabmtp_rs","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fab_rs","L_Shemagh_Tan","PU_shemagh_Tan","PU_shemagh_White","PU_shemagh_GryO","G_mas_wpn_bala_gog_b","G_Bandanna_aviator","G_Bandanna_beast","G_Bandanna_khk","G_Bandanna_sport","G_mas_wpn_gasmask","Mask_M50","Mask_M40_OD","rhs_scarf","G_Shades_Green","G_mas_wpn_shemag_mask","G_Sport_Greenblack","TRYK_kio_balaclavas","TRYK_SpsetG_Glasses","G_mas_wpn_wrap_gog","G_mas_wpn_wrap_mask_t"];
// Set Vests: Any vests
vestsLoot= ["rhs_acc_2dpZenit_ris","optic_Hamr","optic_DMS","wr5_m14_bipod","wr5_m14wdl_silencer","muzzle_snds_btrotex556","muzzle_snds_M","kio_muzzle_bfa","rhsusf_acc_M952V","C1987_o_suppressor_wcam","C1987_zeiss_AIM_wcam","bipod_01_F_mtp","FHQ_optic_MARS","FHQ_optic_LeupoldERT_tan","FHQ_optic_HWS","FHQ_optic_AimM_BLK","rhsusf_acc_grip3","FHQ_optic_HWS_G33","FHQ_optic_AIM","FHQ_optic_ACOG","FHQ_optic_AC11704","FHQ_optic_AC11704_tan","FHQ_optic_AC12136","HLC_Optic_1p29","hlc_muzzle_762SUP_AK","rhs_acc_dtk","rhsusf_acc_rotex5_tan","rhs_acc_rakursPM","rhsusf_acc_compm4","RH_suppr9","muzzle_snds_acp","RH_X300","RH_m9qd","rhs_weap_tr8","acc_mas_flash_gun","optic_mas_MRD","muzzle_mas_snds_LM","muzzle_snds_B","muzzle_mas_snds_L","bipod_03_F_blk","optic_mas_zeiss_c","prpl_benelli_muzzle_break","rhsusf_acc_nt4_tan","optic_DMS","hlc_acc_Surefiregrip","rhs_acc_1p63","optic_SOS","rhs_acc_ekp1","hlc_muzzle_762SUP_AK","rhs_acc_dtk1","rhsusf_acc_M2A1","hlc_optic_kobra","hlc_muzzle_Tundra","muzzle_snds_M","rhs_acc_rakursPM","acc_flashlight","rhsusf_acc_eotech_xps3","optic_MRCO","optic_Arco","rhsusf_acc_SpecterDR_D","V_HarnessO_brn","V_Rangemaster_belt","V_BandollierB_cbr","V_Press_F","TRYK_V_harnes_od_L","TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_ACU","TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_wood_L","TRYK_V_TacVest_coyo","V_mas_rus_sov_belt","V_PlateCarrier_Kerry","V_I_G_resistanceLeader_F","V_HarnessOGL_gry"];
// Set Backpacks: Any packpacks
backpacksLoot= ["rhs_6b27m_green_ess_bala","H_Bandanna_gry","H_Bandanna_surfer_blk","H_Bandanna_camo","rhs_beret_mp1","rhs_beret_vdv3","rhs_beret_milp","rhs_Booniehat_ucp","rhs_Booniehat_m81","H_Cap_red","H_Cap_police","H_Cap_press","H_Cap_blu","H_Cap_grn_BI","rhs_fieldcap_digi2","rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatd_headset","rds_police_cap","H_mas_rus_beanie_Ow","H_mas_rus_beanie_O","H_mas_rus_HelmetCrew_B","H_mas_rus_helmet_ops_sf_gog_b","H_ShemagOpen_tan","H_ShemagOpen_khk","TRYK_Kio_Balaclava","TRYK_H_Bandana_wig_g","TRYK_H_Bandana_wig","TRYK_H_ghillie_over","TRYK_H_ghillie_over_green","rds_Woodlander_cap2","rds_Woodlander_cap1","TRYK_H_woolhat_cu","B_AssaultPack_mcamo","B_Carryall_oucamo","B_Kitbag_cbr","rhs_sidor","rhs_rpg_empty","B_mas_m_Bergen_al","B_mas_m_Bergen_us_m","B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_c","B_mas_m_Bergen_rpg_b","TRYK_B_AssaultPack_Type2camo","TRYK_B_AssaultPack_UCP","TRYK_B_Carryall_JSDF","TRYK_B_FieldPack_Wood","TRYK_B_Medbag","TRYK_B_Medbag_ucp","B_mas_rus_m_Bergen_rust"];

// Exclude buildings from loot spawn. Use 'TYPEOF' to find building name
_exclusionList= ["Land_Pier_F","Land_Pier_small_F","Land_NavigLight","Land_LampHarbour_F"];

private ["_distance","_houseList"];
_mkr=(_this select 0);
_mkr setmarkerAlpha 0;
_pos=markerpos _mkr;
_mkrY= getmarkerSize _mkr select 0;
_mkrX= getmarkerSize _mkr select 1;

_distance=_mkrX;
if (_mkrY > _mkrX)
then {
_distance=_mkrY;
};

_houseList= _pos nearObjects ["House",_distance];

{
_house=_X;

if (!(typeOf _house in _exclusionList))
then {

for "_n" from 0 to 50 do {

_buildingPos=_house buildingpos _n;
if (str _buildingPos == "[0,0,0]") exitwith {};

if (_probability > random 100)
then {
null=[_buildingPos,_showLoot] execVM "spawnloot.sqf";
};
};
};
}foreach _houseList;

};//ISSERVER

And the spawn script:

if(isServer)then{
_pos= (_this select 0);
_pos0= (_pos select 0);
_pos1= (_pos select 1);
_pos2= (_pos select 2);
_showLoot= (_this select 1);

_BARREL = createVehicle ["Land_BarrelEmpty_F",[_pos0,_pos1,_pos2+0.1], [], 0, "can_Collide"];
sleep 0.5;
_holder = createVehicle ["groundweaponholder",[_pos0,_pos1,(getposATL _BARREL select 2)], [], 0, "can_Collide"];
deletevehicle _BARREL;

_type=floor (random 5);

if (_showLoot)
then {
_id=format ["%1",_pos];
_debug=createMarker [_id,GETPOS _holder];
_debug setMarkerShape "ICON";
_debug setMarkerType "hd_dot";
_debug setMarkerColor "ColorRed";
_txt=format ["%1",_type];
_debug setMarkerText _txt;
};

// Spawn Weapon
if (_type == 0)
then {
_weapon= weaponsLoot call bis_fnc_selectRandom;

_magazines = getArray (configFile / "CfgWeapons" / _weapon / "magazines");
_magazineClass = _magazines call bis_fnc_selectRandom;

_holder addWeaponCargoGlobal [_weapon, 1];
_holder addMagazineCargoGlobal [_magazineClass, 3];
};

// Spawn Magazines
if (_type == 1)
then {
_weapon= weaponsLoot call bis_fnc_selectRandom;
_magazines = getArray (configFile / "CfgWeapons" / _weapon / "magazines");
_magazineClass = _magazines call bis_fnc_selectRandom;

_holder addMagazineCargoGlobal [_magazineClass, 2];
};

// Spawn Items
if (_type == 2)
then {
_item= itemsLoot call bis_fnc_selectRandom;
_holder addItemCargoGlobal [_item, 1];

_clothing= clothesLoot call bis_fnc_selectRandom;
_holder addItemCargoGlobal [_clothing, 1];
};

// Spawn Vests
if (_type == 3)
then {
_vest= vestsLoot call bis_fnc_selectRandom;
_holder addItemCargoGlobal [_vest, 1];
};

// Spawn Backpacks
if (_type == 4)
then {
_backpack= backpacksLoot call bis_fnc_selectRandom;
_holder addBackpackCargoGlobal [_backpack, 1];
};
};//IsServer

some variables are there just for testing such as loot spawn chance - 100

and this is init sqf for ravage loot to puchback:

inCap = compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "scripts\inCap.sqf";

_null = [] execvm "scripts\injured.sqf";

waitUntil {!isNil "rvg_gearlist"};
{
0 = rvg_weapons;
}
forEach [];
{
0 = rvg_weapons pushBack _x;
}
forEach ["Trixie_CZ550","hlc_rifle_awcovert","SG553","kio_l85a2_ris_ng","WR5_M14_WDL_RAIL_C","C1987_MP7_wcam","prpl_benelli_14_pgs_rail","hgun_mas_m9_F","RH_Deagles","hgun_mas_acp_F","RH_python","RH_m9c","RH_mp412","RH_kimber","RH_p226s","hlc_rifle_M1903A1_unertl","rhs_weap_M590_5RD","hlc_rifle_auga2_t","hlc_rifle_akm_MTK","wc_us_lmg_m1918","rhs_weap_m24sws_ghillie","prifle_SA_Mosin","prifle_SA_Mosin","arifle_mas_saiga","rhs_weap_asval_grip","prifle_SA_MP153_Tactical","arifle_mas_lee","arifle_mas_lee","hlc_smg_mp5a3","rhs_weap_m4_carryhandle","arifle_mas_ppsh","wc_gr_rifle_kar98","wc_gr_rifle_kar98","wc_gr_smg_mp40","hlc_rifle_psg1"];
{
0 = rvg_headGears;
}
forEach [];
{
0 = rvg_headGears pushBack _x;
}
forEach ["rhs_6b27m_green_ess_bala","H_Bandanna_gry","H_Bandanna_surfer_blk","H_Bandanna_camo","rhs_beret_mp1","rhs_beret_vdv3","rhs_beret_milp","rhs_Booniehat_ucp","rhs_Booniehat_m81","H_Cap_red","H_Cap_police","H_Cap_press","H_Cap_blu","H_Cap_grn_BI","rhs_fieldcap_digi2","rhsusf_lwh_helmet_marpatd_headset","rds_police_cap","H_mas_rus_beanie_Ow","H_mas_rus_beanie_O","H_mas_rus_HelmetCrew_B","H_mas_rus_helmet_ops_sf_gog_b","H_ShemagOpen_tan","H_ShemagOpen_khk","TRYK_Kio_Balaclava","TRYK_H_Bandana_wig_g","TRYK_H_Bandana_wig","TRYK_H_ghillie_over","TRYK_H_ghillie_over_green","rds_Woodlander_cap2","rds_Woodlander_cap1","TRYK_H_woolhat_cu"];
{
0 = rvg_backpacks;
}
forEach [];
{
0 = rvg_backpacks pushBack _x;
}
forEach ["B_AssaultPack_mcamo","B_Carryall_oucamo","B_Kitbag_cbr","rhs_sidor","rhs_rpg_empty","B_mas_m_Bergen_al","B_mas_m_Bergen_us_m","B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_c","B_mas_m_Bergen_rpg_b","TRYK_B_AssaultPack_Type2camo","TRYK_B_AssaultPack_UCP","TRYK_B_Carryall_JSDF","TRYK_B_FieldPack_Wood","TRYK_B_Medbag","TRYK_B_Medbag_ucp","B_mas_rus_m_Bergen_rust"];
{
0 = rvg_vests;
}
forEach [];
{
0 = rvg_vests pushBack _x;
}
forEach ["V_HarnessO_brn","V_Rangemaster_belt","V_BandollierB_cbr","V_Press_F","TRYK_V_harnes_od_L","TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_ACU","TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_wood_L","TRYK_V_TacVest_coyo","V_mas_rus_sov_belt","V_PlateCarrier_Kerry","V_I_G_resistanceLeader_F","V_HarnessOGL_gry"];
{
0 = rvg_goggles;
}
forEach [];
{
0 = rvg_goggles pushBack _x;
}
forEach ["L_Shemagh_Tan","PU_shemagh_Tan","PU_shemagh_White","PU_shemagh_GryO","G_mas_wpn_bala_gog_b","G_Bandanna_aviator","G_Bandanna_beast","G_Bandanna_khk","G_Bandanna_sport","G_mas_wpn_gasmask","Mask_M50","Mask_M40_OD","rhs_scarf","G_Shades_Green","G_mas_wpn_shemag_mask","G_Sport_Greenblack","TRYK_kio_balaclavas","TRYK_SpsetG_Glasses","G_mas_wpn_wrap_gog","G_mas_wpn_wrap_mask_t"];
{
0 = rvg_uniforms_lv1;
}
forEach [];
{
0 = rvg_uniforms_lv1 pushBack _x;
}
forEach ["TRYK_shirts_TAN_PAD_BLU3","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_od","TRYK_shirts_OD_PAD_RED2","TRYK_U_B_Denim_T_BK","TRYK_U_B_Denim_T_BG_WH","TRYK_T_camo_Desert_marpat","TRYK_T_TAN_PAD","TRYK_U_pad_j_blk","TRYK_U_denim_jersey_blu","TRYK_U_nohoodPcu_gry","TRYK_U_denim_hood_3c","TRYK_U_hood_mc","TRYK_shirts_PAD_YEL","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_RED2","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_R","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_od","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_BWH","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_BL","TRYK_U_B_PCUGs_OD_R","TRYK_U_B_PCUGs_gry_R","TRYK_U_B_PCUHs","TRYK_U_Bts_Wood_PCUs","TRYK_U_B_MARPAT_WOOD_CombatUniformTshirt","TRYK_U_B_fleece","TRYK_U_B_ODTAN_Tshirt","TRYK_U_B_ARO1_GRY_R_CombatUniform","TRYK_U_B_ACUTshirt","U_mas_rus_O_Gorka_uniform_l","rhs_uniform_gorka_r_y","U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_wht_stk","U_FRITH_RUIN_offgrn","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_snip_crow","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_wht_zap","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_cry","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabtan_rs","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabmtp_rs","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fab_rs"];
{
0 = rvg_uniforms_lv0;
}
forEach [];
{
0 = rvg_uniforms_lv0 pushBack _x;
}
forEach ["TRYK_shirts_TAN_PAD_BLU3","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_od","TRYK_shirts_OD_PAD_RED2","TRYK_U_B_Denim_T_BK","TRYK_U_B_Denim_T_BG_WH","TRYK_T_camo_Desert_marpat","TRYK_T_TAN_PAD","TRYK_U_pad_j_blk","TRYK_U_denim_jersey_blu","TRYK_U_nohoodPcu_gry","TRYK_U_denim_hood_3c","TRYK_U_hood_mc","TRYK_shirts_PAD_YEL","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_RED2","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_R","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_od","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_BWH","TRYK_shirts_DENIM_BL","TRYK_U_B_PCUGs_OD_R","TRYK_U_B_PCUGs_gry_R","TRYK_U_B_PCUHs","TRYK_U_Bts_Wood_PCUs","TRYK_U_B_MARPAT_WOOD_CombatUniformTshirt","TRYK_U_B_fleece","TRYK_U_B_ODTAN_Tshirt","TRYK_U_B_ARO1_GRY_R_CombatUniform","TRYK_U_B_ACUTshirt","U_mas_rus_O_Gorka_uniform_l","rhs_uniform_gorka_r_y","U_FRITH_RUIN_TSH_wht_stk","U_FRITH_RUIN_offgrn","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_snip_crow","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_wht_zap","U_FRITH_RUIN_SDR_Tshirt_cry","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabtan_rs","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fabmtp_rs","U_FRITH_RUIN_sdr_fab_rs"];

Glad you like the radio idea,to expand on it and make AI seem more intelligent and like living entities heres what i was thinking...

Player double clicks radio, ALL units with x distance have a chance to pick up signal,if player succesful to make some contact,a message is displayed in screen,telling player to go to x co ordintate.If reciever was survivor,he waits at location in stealth and joins players group when player in range...if it was bandits...the lay prone in stealth with hold fire,until player within x amount of distance,and then trigger fires to make them open fire and search and destroy.

This makes the AI "intelligent" all thanks to some scripting power 

• Like 1