what i do is do that.. then go to scenarios and play altis ravage.. spawn a helicopter go to the airport and wait for my hunger to reach 95-90 and see the radiation poisoning turns weak.. i just crouch inside the airport tower.

what i do is do that.. then go to scenarios and play altis ravage.. spawn a helicopter go to the airport and wait for my hunger to reach 95-90 and see the radiation poisoning turns weak.. i just crouch inside the airport tower.

Yes because in the airport there is a "0 = [thisTrigger] spawn RVG_fnc_playerRadiation" trigger so no matter what you'll do with the module probably the radiation will spawn, delete that trigger too.

Edit: or better, delete any radiations triggers you'll find.

seems like i did make it work. but like a newly mod. i edit the modules in the editor and place 1 player (Me) to make it work.  so now i use the mod i tinker to make the radiation turned off. but i now wonder how can i put the intro on the ravage mod. the random respawn and waking up in the truck with dead bodies around me. 

Hey does this have base building? Or is there a mod that does that I can use?

No base building yet, not sure if there is a mod that allows that. 

I encountered a bug while playing Ravage last night and it was the 2nd time I have had this happen, so I wanted to mention it.

While playing last night I didn't realize my hunger was low. It was at 20 while I was in the middle of a fire fight. I struggled to find food and eventually died of starvation when my hunger went to 0 and my health eventually dropped. I respawned with 0 hunger again, which only gave me enough time to run for a minute before my health rapidly dropped and I died again. I ended up having to restart my game completely.

I tried switching classes to another character and my game crashed when I tried to join. I think it was because I already had a save game on another role. I'm not sure if this is a specific setting to the mission I was playing or if this is a Ravage bug. Has anyone ever died of starvation and respawned?

Probably something I overlooked when writing the MP save system - thanks for the report!

EDIT : Testers, expect another RC soon!

• Like 2

I encountered a bug while playing Ravage last night and it was the 2nd time I have had this happen, so I wanted to mention it.

While playing last night I didn't realize my hunger was low. It was at 20 while I was in the middle of a fire fight. I struggled to find food and eventually died of starvation when my hunger went to 0 and my health eventually dropped. I respawned with 0 hunger again, which only gave me enough time to run for a minute before my health rapidly dropped and I died again. I ended up having to restart my game completely.

I tried switching classes to another character and my game crashed when I tried to join. I think it was because I already had a save game on another role. I'm not sure if this is a specific setting to the mission I was playing or if this is a Ravage bug. Has anyone ever died of starvation and respawned?

I'm reasonably certain that I can confirm this. Its always happened in the missions I've created for multiplayer. I just always thought it was because I wasn't adding a line to my respawn scripts to reset the thirst and hunger. But yes, whatever the thirst and hunger is when the player dies, then that is what he respawns with.

cant load SP saved game Haleks..

Can confirm myself.

I never managed to reproduce that kind of issue. :/

What mods do you guys use? Can you confirm that it happens with Ravage + supported mods only?

Hey folks, I have added Lordfriths sublime Frith's Ruin pack to the Ravage Zed Uniforms list found in this post. The dropbox link has also been updated.   :)

• Like 3

Hello, I'm trying to make my own Esseker mission. So far ive used a copy/paste template offered here:

To make mine, and I am copy/pasting anything relevant the included Altis mission file. When I run the mission from inside the editor everything seems to work perfectly fine, but when I export it to Single Player Missions as a PBO, I start the game and after the fade in and out sequence showing the RAVAGE logo, I am left staring at the ground from high altitude. I dont know whats causing the problem, help?

Here's a screenshot of the problem http://imgur.com/a/hVdcu

Previewing the mission in the editor, it starts out mostly fine, but for some reason, I cant start at the start markers I set up (I didn't really set them up, I just copied them from the template).

Hello, I'm trying to make my own Esseker mission. So far ive used a copy/paste template offered here:

To make mine, and I am copy/pasting anything relevant the included Altis mission file. When I run the mission from inside the editor everything seems to work perfectly fine, but when I export it to Single Player Missions as a PBO, I start the game and after the fade in and out sequence showing the RAVAGE logo, I am left staring at the ground from high altitude. I dont know whats causing the problem, help?

Here's a screenshot of the problem http://imgur.com/a/hVdcu

Previewing the mission in the editor, it starts out mostly fine, but for some reason, I cant start at the start markers I set up (I didn't really set them up, I just copied them from the template).

This happens when you haven't selected a placed unit as a playable character......go back into editor and make sure you have a placed unit set as "player".....then export to SP. 

• Like 1

I never managed to reproduce that kind of issue. :/

What mods do you guys use? Can you confirm that it happens with Ravage + supported mods only?

No mod besides Ravage. in the editor properly enable SP save. even in the vanilla ravage mission same issue. sigh..

No mod besides Ravage. in the editor properly enable SP save. even in the vanilla ravage mission same issue. sigh..

Sounds odd, sure you haven't accidental put addons/mods into the default addon folder?

Okay, it works now, but it starts me in the very most south-western corner of the map, not exactly where I want to start. How do I change it so the Ravage Mod starts me/spawns me in one location?

In the ported missions thread there are a couple of esseker versions to download.

They should launch properly and you can tweak or add camps from there.

Sounds odd, sure you haven't accidental put addons/mods into the default addon folder?

Sir, no mod whatsoever.