I'm not sure if this got noticed or not so I'll re-post it as there was no comment about it regarding the disappearing maps:

ok I figured the disappearing map thing out. Or at least part of it. Any time you pick a backpack (and maybe a vest too) up and equip it it will delete one, some or all of your equipped items. Map, compass etc. as well as NVG;s and binocs. Doesn't happen every time but it's reproducible. Equipping them from a box or vehicle doesn't seem to do this, it has to be from the ground or from a dead character.

Sorry to derail the traders conversation. Also I read that one person has never seen a friendly AI spawn in the MP game. I'd like to add that I've played several hours (50+) and also have never seen a friendly AI or trader. I run a dedicated server if that makes a difference.

***EDIT*** And now that I said that.....I ran into the first friendly patrol AND they were traders. I'm not sure but I was probably shooting them as enemy before...either that or they are extremely rare.

• Like 1

Hello,

Great work on this mod. I'm using it for weeks and tried all the missions i could find.

Now i'm starting to make my own missions.

I have a few questions :

- Where can i find the list of objects that are considered Vital, Clothes, Backpacks...and modify it. I would like to find the complete object list used by the mod, especially because i would like to make spawn the player with geiger counter or other stuff...

- When i use the loot system module, i understand that i can change the amount of spawning objects and that the number are base on a percentage, but percentage of what ? Of total spawned loot, of visited buildings ? If i want to increase the total amount of spawning loot for example, and also the amount of spawning food, how should i do ?

- Where can i find the list for the raiders pool equipment if i want to custom it ?

- How can i add/modify presets for custom equipment pool at start ?

Thanks again for that wonderful mod.

I would love an option to disable vanilla weapons from the lists. I really prefer RHS weapons for this mod. Also, has support for Tryk uniforms been dropped? I really enjoyed that compatibility because the pack has some clothing that isn't really military type, like those plaid shirts, jeans, jackets, and T-Shirts. But lately all I find is RHS equipment or vanilla equipment.

I can't get the Ravage mod to show up on my mods list. Watched tutorial but still no luck. Please help

Where is your @Ravage mod folder......Does the launcher your using know the path to your mod folder?.....the more info the better the help!  :)

You may need to set the launcher to automatically scan some folders (options>launcher options>mod options).

deleted

Just a small question, today I played Ravage with a few mods on Tanoa, and it seems that hats, Shemags but also Map/Radio items get lost.

Is this known due to some mods? Perhaps ArmA Bug? Or a Ravage bug?

Just a small question, today I played Ravage with a few mods on Tanoa, and it seems that hats, Shemags but also Map/Radio items get lost.

Is this happening in SP or MP?

If it's MP the custom save system might be faulty... I'll need to check it out.

Where is your @Ravage mod folder......Does the launcher your using know the path to your mod folder?.....the more info the better the help!  :)

I put it into steam/steamapps/common/arma3 as instructed in tutorial. I can see the @ravage folder in there but it does not show up when game is started. Not sure what launcher I am using. Playing thru steam if that helps.

I put it into steam/steamapps/common/arma3 as instructed in tutorial. I can see the @ravage folder in there but it does not show up when game is started. Not sure what launcher I am using. Playing thru steam if that helps.

Then it looks like your using the vanilla Arma 3 launcher.....you need to take haleks advice below and let the launcher know where your mods are located.  :)

You may need to set the launcher to automatically scan some folders (options>launcher options>mod options).

Then it looks like your using the vanilla Arma 3 launcher.....you need to take haleks advice below and let the launcher know where your mods are located.  :)

would you be able to tell me how to do this? I'm pretty new to computer games. Thanks

I just figured it out. Thanks for the help

• Like 1

minior issue here. whenever i load up virtual arsenal (from the personal arsenal mod) for a bit of zombie killing fun, the game momentarily reversed my controls and then freezes me in place or i slowly slide around and when i open VA all weapons/stuff selections are blank. i was wondering if this is a glitch or something you added. and if it is a glitch will it be fixed soon if ever?

It's in the original SP Scenario.

I use the Enhaced Movement; Massis Nato & Rus Spetsnaz SF Weapons; RH M4/M16 pack; RHS AFRF & USF; And finally Shounkas Peugeot 308 GTI (does that one get used per random vehicle spawn?)

I answered this earlier in the thread as to why this stuff disappears!

I answered this earlier in the thread as to why this stuff disappears!

Yeah I know, but I haven't been able to reproduce it so far - so I'm gathering as much informations as I can.

Okay, so I've been able to reproduce it this afternoon - without Ravage.

Seems to happen when using specific mods as I never noticed this before, probably since a recent engine update.

Always make sure the bugs you report are indeed caused by Ravage fellas. ;)

(And report this one to BIS maybe, as it definitely is annoying.)

EDIT : Here's the current changelog for the next version, by the way :

Tweaked :

Players now have to remove their gasmask or special helmet before eating or drinking.

Distance check before caching empty vehicles and wrecks reduced by half.

Breathfog simulation is now synchronized with respiration rate for players and AI.

Gasmask SFX when fatigued.

Slightly lowered gasmask SFX.

Only supplies traders can spawn dynamically (weapons traders have to be placed manually).

Increased Rating malus when killing traders or their bodyguards.

Removed a few car patrols from the Altis scenario.

Disabled dynamic sand gusts during heavy rain.

The "rvg_owned" variable can be used to exclude corpses from the clean-up system.

Added more infected faces to renegades.

Fixed :

Missing Apex military buildings from Loot system.

Fixed Geiger activation sound timing.

Hordes should react properly to nearby targets when "Horde Behaviour" is enabled.

The rvg_garbage_collector variable was unnecessarily broadcasted across clients.

Minor fixes to the Altis showcase.

Possible fix for custom map item disappearing from inventory.

Spawned Drones weren't deleted after they'd been destroyed.

New :

Added intact versions for Land_LampHalogen_F and Land_LampAirport_F to Eden.

Added new ambiant tracks from Arma3.

The Vehicles module offers different settings for wrecks presence (none, low, medium, high).

It is now possible to set a percentage of burning wrecks from the Vehicles module.

Gasmasks from following mods are supported : FFAA, EPSM Exomod, KA Specially Equipped Pack.

Added new Oxygen Rebreather Vest.

Ravage should be linux-friendly.

• Like 8

Okay, so I've been able to reproduce it this afternoon - without Ravage.

Seems to happen when using specific mods as I never noticed this before, probably since a recent engine update.

Always make sure the bugs you report are indeed caused by Ravage fellas. ;)

(And report this one to BIS maybe, as it definitely is annoying.)

Thanks Haleks! I was on my way in here to post that it seemed to be a BIS issue and not a Ravage issue but you beat me to it. Today was the first day I could really sit down and troubleshoot this problem. I suspect it has to do with their new multislot items system like the helmet\NVG combo item.

• Like 1

Bandit groups with captive survivors?...........Is it even possible?

fFB1Ncl.jpg

auTeEe7.jpg

• Like 8

@Evil,

What map is that? I don't recognize it.

Are there huge roaming zombie hordes (100+ zombies), or have you considered them? I haven't come across any, and I think it'd add a lot to the mod.

@Evil,

What map is that? I don't recognize it.

Looks like the Proving Grounds terrain available in CUP Terrains ported over from Arma 2.

• Like 1