Is it possible to add traders to this mod, similar to exile i think it's called.

It could be sweet with a crafting system as well. I also like the idea of being able to chop trees and use that. =3

(my thought's)

Tiny update coming soontm :

Changelog

Tweaked :
Structures module has been disabled for now, as it causes critical issues.
The Altis Demo mission no longer applies presets to zombie uniforms (it could impact performances).

Fixed :
Fixed a script error in the introduction sequence of the Altis Demo.

New :
Renegades will use the infected faces from WarfareThai mod if present.
rvg_apex can be enabled from the "optionals" folder with the Arma3 Launcher : look for "Ravage Apex".
Added new mod meta config and vignette for "Ravage Apex".

If you guys spot any bugs or have suggestions, now would be a good time. ;)

Note for Arma3 Launcher users : as suggested in the changelog, you will no longer need to move rvg_apex from the "optionals" folder. Everything will be properly configured for the launcher; just enable "Ravage Apex" from there if you own Apex.

Very good mod and i enjoy using it. Just a question though. I included it in some of the missions i made and published them to the workshop on steam. However they got banned of the workshop. I was just wondering if someone from the ravage creators flagged it? I gave you guys the credit for the mod and Linked your site in the description. The missions i made were doing very well and were on the front page of the workshop so i am just trying to find a way to resolve this issue. If you had nothing to do with it then i am sorry to bother you. Thanks.

Mike

Very good mod and i enjoy using it. Just a question though. I included it in some of the missions i made and published them to the workshop on steam. However they got banned of the workshop. I was just wondering if someone from the ravage creators flagged it? I gave you guys the credit for the mod and Linked your site in the description. The missions i made were doing very well and were on the front page of the workshop so i am just trying to find a way to resolve this issue. If you had nothing to do with it then i am sorry to bother you. Thanks.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I never flagged any missions on the workshop : I'm, on the contrary, glad to see that the number of Ravage missions is growing over there.

Do you have more details on your mission? Did it include any third-party content or scripts?

Feel free to send me a copy, I'll check it out, but it feels odd that a simple mission file would be banned.

Ok that makes sense. Should I remove RHS for now and just run with CUP weapons? I don't have APEX and I'm not planning on buying it anytime soon.

If it's just a case of having to close an error window every now and then, I don't really mind.

It is just a case of closing errors. ;)

But if you want to use CUP or WarfareThai weapons instead, use the demo mission from the 'optionals' folder : change the Equipment Pool module settings from Eden, export to SP, et voilà!

Do I need to buy the DLC pack to be able to play on the new map?

Yes. It's set on Tanoa. Unless you get the DLC, you won't have Tanoa to play it on.

can i ask mission MP for this mod ?

almost all missions on Wikia dead no one care about update it 

pls someone share good missions for this mod

I'm going through all the missions on the Wiki right now. With the new version of Ravage only just out, it may have introduced changes that break some of the missions. I can't test every mission every time there's an update, so if you find any problems, leave a message here or, even better, on the wiki (you don't need an account to leave a comment there) so that other people can see and I know what to prioritise.

Mike

Oh are you the guy that made a bunch of awesome sounding Ravage missions on Chernerus and several other maps?

If so, yes I saw those and there was nothing based on the descriptions at least that should have caused a takedown.

Hopefully you sort it out. If you're the guy I think you are, you were gonna have a new subscriber very soon.

FYI, feel free to post them in the user mission section on these forums too.

Haleks, I found something, but I don't want to spoil it for others.

Je joue de la mission Tanoa. J'ai trouvé une petite surprise. Il y a un certain supermarché qui est tout à fait intéressant. J'ai été bouche bée.

• Like 3

Je joue de la mission Tanoa. J'ai trouvé une petite surprise. Il y a un certain supermarché qui est tout à fait intéressant. J'ai été bouche bée.

WOW!! thats Awesome!!!

...yeah, I have no idea...

I am testing the final version of Ravage - The Escape Tanoa.

Initial release will be the SE version and will have a basic system to progress the respawn point

Once one of the players makes it to one of the two IR tents designated as respawn points the respawn point will move to that position to facilitate progression of the players as a team and to not have to start on the initial island once again.

No idea.. may be a complete bust but I wanted to try something.

There will be boats with enough fuel to get to another island as well but not much more so one should be able to move between islands in a linear fashion.

We haven't had time to test these edits on the server since Apex was just released... still debating that altho StTosin was kind enough to update the server to Apex stable so it could be done... hint hint... nudge nudge... 

• Like 3

Okay well since I just spent a lot of money on the new Deus Ex game for August, I cant really afford this DLC yet. Plus.. 30 dollars for a DLC>?>> REALLY??? Anyways, are the traders gonna be on Altis and stuff? I just wanna know if its possible to get all the stuff that is gonna be on the Tanoa map, gonna be on all the others?

You and me both.  ;)

Okay well since I just spent a lot of money on the new Deus Ex game for August, I cant really afford this DLC yet. Plus.. 30 dollars for a DLC>?>> REALLY??? Anyways, are the traders gonna be on Altis and stuff? I just wanna know if its possible to get all the stuff that is gonna be on the Tanoa map, gonna be on all the others?

Yes, traders will be roaming around on Altis, but unless you own the Apex expansion you won't have access to any of the assets that come with it.

The expansion is worth the money if you can afford it, and with all the content that comes with it, you can have an authentic Ravage experience without having to use any other mods.

I'm going through all the missions on the Wiki right now. With the new version of Ravage only just out, it may have introduced changes that break some of the missions. I can't test every mission every time there's an update, so if you find any problems, leave a message here or, even better, on the wiki (you don't need an account to leave a comment there) so that other people can see and I know what to prioritise.

:clap:

So, I've been playing the new version on Tanoa for a good 8, maybe even 10 hours now. Couple of things I noticed:

1. Fuel canisters seem to be rarer than unicorns. I haven't found a single canister anywhere, and I've looted all kinds of buildings and killed and looted around a hundred bandits.

2. I have a weird issue with my map disappearing from my inventory. First I thought I had accidentally dropped it while looting, but it has happened at least five times now. I don't think I'm that much of a klutz after playing Arma 3 for nearly 700 hours now.

3. The only weapon attachment I ever seem to find is the flashlight. Is that a conscious decision or a bug?

In case any of my problems are caused by my mods, here is a list: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8903164/RavageMods.png

So, I've been playing the new version on Tanoa for a good 8, maybe even 10 hours now. Couple of things I noticed:

1. Fuel canisters seem to be rarer than unicorns. I haven't found a single canister anywhere, and I've looted all kinds of buildings and killed and looted around a hundred bandits.

2. I have a weird issue with my map disappearing from my inventory. First I thought I had accidentally dropped it while looting, but it has happened at least five times now. I don't think I'm that much of a klutz after playing Arma 3 for nearly 700 hours now.

3. The only weapon attachment I ever seem to find is the flashlight. Is that a conscious decision or a bug?

In case any of my problems are caused by my mods, here is a list: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8903164/RavageMods.png

1. That's probably the lack of suitable industrial buildings on Tanoa to spawn loot - I'll try to tweak the lists.

2. No idea what may cause this; is it the vanilla map or the ravage item?

3. The lack of weapon attachments is more or less intentional, but also depends on the mods used. I'll take some time eventually to go through all the optics and see wich ones could be added (without affecting balance too much).

It is just a case of closing errors. ;)

But if you want to use CUP or WarfareThai weapons instead, use the demo mission from the 'optionals' folder : change the Equipment Pool module settings from Eden, export to SP, et voilà!

Ya I was going to give that a try. I can get the mission open in Eden but when I try to Export to Single Player and play the mission it doesn't work properly. I get a new option in my mission list but the images for ravage don't appear and when you start the mission it has no intro, loadout, etc.

I'm sure it's just because I don't know how to use Eden properly. I'm going to practice some more and look for a guide or two. I'm very interested in customizing some of the open world Ravage missions out there, putting in some more camps and places of interest for now, maybe more down the road.

Did you save your mission under a different name? If that's the case you'll need to copy the content (except mission.sqm) of the demo into your new mission folder before exporting.

I've played Tanoa for a similar length of time.

1. I've found two fuel cans. Both were on the bodies of bandits.

2. I haven't had this problem. I do note there are two types of maps. I've found both. In all cases, I've found the 'standard' map first and had no problem with it disappearing.

3. Same here. I've only found the flashlight. And I've only found two so far.

Yes, traders will be roaming around on Altis, but unless you own the Apex expansion you won't have access to any of the assets that come with it.

The expansion is worth the money if you can afford it, and with all the content that comes with it, you can have an authentic Ravage experience without having to use any other mods.

What assets would I miss out on? I would like to play on the Tanoa map but I cant really afford it at the moment. And I would still use some mods anyways, cause I dont care for default weapons. I love the modded weapons and gear. It looks so much better than anything BI has put out.

My only fear though is, will modded weapons show in the traders lists?

Do traders carry a lot of different stuff, or do they have random stuff, that they looted while walking around?

What assets would I miss out on? 

Have a look and see. https://arma3.com/apex

My only fear though is, will modded weapons show in the traders lists?

Yes, the trader lists have a selection of weapons from the supported mods.

Do traders carry a lot of different stuff, or do they have random stuff, that they looted while walking around?

There are two different traders roaming the lands, one buying and selling weapons, and another buying and selling supplies.

:)

• Like 3

Another question.... I read the changelog so unless I missed something, then something is weird. Everytime I spawn there is no weapon in site.... normally there is one on the dead driver but I have restarted it 5 times and never gotten so much as a pistol....I am running the same mods I always do, and they are all ones that are on the lost of compatible mods, except a mod called Double Weapons....so that may be causing the issue, I am about to try it without that on, but I doubt that is the issue.. its never effected anything before.