Does anyone else getting textures for these items or is it something wrong on my end or there are some unassigned materials over there?

That happens for the toolkits,the knife the hose and for any type of cooked/raw meat.

apCzSQ4g.jpg

I'm no expert, but these are Ravage items that have had custom textures added, it looks like the textures are affected by sunlight or lack off.

By the look of your screenshot it was taken when it was overcast with no direct sunlight.

Try setting these same items down in midday sunshine to see what i mean.....whatever part of the item is in shadow of sunlight will return a black texture.

The functionality of said items still work as intended, so no biggie....right?  :)  

Edit......a little visual representation. 

• Like 2

I'm no expert, but these are Ravage items that have had custom textures added, it looks like the textures are affected by sunlight or lack off.

By the look of your screenshot, it was taken when it was overcast with no direct sunlight.

Try setting these same items down in midday sunshine to see what i mean.....whatever part of the item is in shadow of sunlight will return a black texture.

The functionality of said items still work as intended, so no biggie....right?  :)  

Edit......a little visual representation. 

Nice find EO, i had a thought that there wasn't missing textures since i wasn't seeing a pingblack chessboard but i never thought it was the lighting,the same that use to happen with the ponds on custom terrains.

Hi everyone

I want to ask for better understanding,

For zombies, when i saw zombie walking I know that he well not start running.

And when i saw zombie crawling so he will start running once he see me.

But sometimes, a walker turn and become runner. So for that, i can't never determine if he is just a walker, or will become a runner.

Hope you understand, thank you.

Hi everyone

I want to ask for better understanding,

For zombies, when i saw zombie walking I know that he well not start running.

And when i saw zombie crawling so he will start running once he see me.

But sometimes, a walker turn and become runner. So for that, i can't never determine if he is just a walker, or will become a runner.

Hope you understand, thank you.

Runners & walkers use the same loiter animation, so it's impossible to know if a zombie is a runner unless he has spotted a target (and started chasing it).

This is intended behaviour; but if you want Walkers + Crawlers only, I'll provide an editable version of the demo mission with the next update.

• Like 1

Ooops right on time (i guess).

*About the custom items texture problems.*

To be honest i  only included Diffuse+Normal maps ..so i m not sure if ARMA3 especially requires

extra *ie Specular maps.

I did had some problems myself visualizing the addons but it's true i havent tried them at low->no light

If Bad Benson is around (or some other guy with proper knowledge) ..he can help me by shedding some light

on *whats going on and *how we solve this

Sorry for these problems guys..it's my fault :/

Runners & walkers use the same loiter animation, so it's impossible to know if a zombie is a runner unless he has spotted a target (and started chasing it).

This is intended behaviour; but if you want Walkers + Crawlers only, I'll provide an editable version of the demo mission with the next update.

Thank you Haleks

After a few hours my game starts to lag, any idea how to fix that?

After a few hours my game starts to lag, any idea how to fix that?

It's probabbly caused by wrecks spawning in towns each time you go nearby. It is known and will be fixed with the update.

In the "Ambient AI Module", what effect does the "Population Factor" cause? Should it ever be changed from "1" ?

Thanks in advance to whomever.

Fire

It affects the number of bandits to be spawned on each location - use with caution though, spawning too many squads at once might impact performances.

• Like 2

So "2" would technically add another full spawn group, and "3" could potentially triple it with three spawned groups (like three times the fun?) ?

So "2" would technically add another full spawn group, and "3" could potentially triple it with three spawned groups (like three times the fun?) ?

Yep. :)

Awesomesauce  :) . I'm going to unleash Hell on Earth for at least one evening on my gaming buddies!!  lol. They say they like contact...   :o

(actually, they're only getting 1.5 on the richter scale tonight, we'll see how the server handles it)

Try to use round numbers - I'm not sure 1.5 will make any difference.

ok, will do. Parties are always better with more

• Like 1

Based on tonights game, the towns were definitely more active. Didn't notice any unusual server performance, or fps on our end. We encountered one town that we ended up hanging around the outskirts that had constant gunfire for about 30 or 40 minutes straight. It was pretty cool.

We're going to leave it the same for awhile and monitor how it runs, but so far, so good.

Fire

• Like 1

How would I go about turning on/off lone stalkers that I can recruit anyone please? For example on the ravage escape map it seems there are not any friendlies to encounter, or in multiplayer at least.

How would I go about turning on/off lone stalkers that I can recruit anyone please? For example on the ravage escape map it seems there are not any friendlies to encounter, or in multiplayer at least.

This is defined by the "Friendly Forces" parameter in the Ambiant AI module.

do you plan on allowing support for JBAD buildings to spawn loot?

Not right away - I'm busy polishing the update for Apex.

That being said, I've been working on a new set of scripts to ease the indexing of new structures, wich has proven to be usefull for the new Tanoa buildings.

With a bit of tweaking, configuring new building lists will be quick & easy; I might be able to achieve a 100% automatic listing eventually... ;)

• Like 4

Hello Haleks

Is there any way to adapt the rad exposure in the bottom right ? 

My screen resolution is 1366x768 and i see just half exposure logo and can't see the numerical value.

Hello Haleks

Is there any way to adapt the rad exposure in the bottom right ? 

My screen resolution is 1366x768 and i see just half exposure logo and can't see the numerical value.

Damn, that's why I hate GUI stuff! :D

I'll try to have it working for all resolutions.