Since ACE is not recommended to be used with this, do you plan on adding a Medical System to it based on something like the DayZ mod Medical System?

(Although from my gameplay the basic System ACE med System works fine on players and Zombies)

-

Salutations to all !!!

I can't find any source of images for Blastcore Skies on armaholic, bi forum, youtube, google image, etc.

Maybe I did not search carefully at all or I missed something.

I would like to see the changes but it seems I really can't find any images or videos.

Could someone please post and share what does the skies look like when you enabled it or have a comparison between the vanilla skies.

Thank you.

-

I'm not sure Blastcore Skies still works after the engine visual upgrade, as the cloud rendering changed a bit. The mod is very light though, downloading it and tryin it won't take five minutes. ;)

Since ACE is not recommended to be used with this, do you plan on adding a Medical System to it based on something like the DayZ mod Medical System?

(Although from my gameplay the basic System ACE med System works fine on players and Zombies)

Right now I don't intend to completely replace the stock health system like it's done in ACE or the DayZ Mod : it would require even more work to support and would most likely cause problems with mission design or other mods.

But the survival mechanics will probably receive several additions (like BB's temperature script), wich, like hunger & thirst, will affect the stock health & fatigue systems.

• Like 2

-

@Lecter

Scratch that... I misread or did not saw the "mission.sqm" on first read.

For what I know you can't simply edit the sqm files because it is not for editing I believe.

What tools/software/programs do you use to edit the sqm files if you were able to saved them and able to play it in the game without any errors???

-

First you need Pbo Manager to open rvg_missions.pbo (it will open the file as a root showing all folders and files within it) and then you need to right click and extract desired file which you want to edit (in this case mission.sqm). You can edit it using notepad or notepad ++ (I use latter myself). When you are done editing just copy that file and replace it in correct place in rvg_missions.pbo

-

You also use the same program tools as I am... I asked because I just need to know that maybe you use other tools to able to read & edit the .sqm files...

I just recently checked ravage mission.sqm and it is readable and editable... because some mods are not edit friendly when it comes to mission.sqm...

-

A little off topic, but regarding BC Skies, I believe it still works on Altis and Stratis.......

The first screenshot is taken with BC Skies activated:  

05Jnaht

The second screenshot is taken with BC Skies deactivated:

QPcdMhL

Date, time and weather settings were the same for both screenshots.

:)  

• Like 1

A little off topic, but regarding BC Skies, I believe it still works on Altis and Stratis.......

The first screenshot is taken with BC Skies activated:  

05Jnaht

The second screenshot is taken with BC Skies deactivated:

QPcdMhL

Date, time and weather settings were the same for both screenshots.

:)  

I'm using BC Skies with Esseker and it works as intended,cant really deal with the downgration we got for the volumetric clouds among with the visual upgrade update, just look how epic the clouds were looking even in the alpha release of the game and how crappy looks now..Just my two cents"

• Like 2

-

@ Evil Organ & Jimmakos

Thank you for your time to post and share a video and images of the difference between vanilla and blastcore skies.

Now I know what it looks like and it is wonderfully realistic as it is... But the question is, is it a performance eater?

I will try it soon...

-

@Tachyon....Although i haven't done any performance tests using BC_Skies from my experience it's a very light modification with minimal performance impact.  :)

Hello :)

I have maybe a bug I don't know, but when i'm irradiated in radiation area my inventory goes to black.

All items in inventory goes to black. Their texture goes to black.

I don't use a lot of mods.

Someone know how to fix plz?

-

It also happens to me but after a few seconds it will go back to normal. Don't worry at all it does not affect any items in your inventory.

I believe it is just a minor bug which I did not mind at all.

Or maybe a feature when you got irradiated.

-

Nope, not a feature. The only thing I can think of is some conflict with the blur/noise effect on screen when suffering from radiation, but I've never experienced this myself.

Same for me it's gone few sec after.. no problem

Keep the good work Haleks. 

I understand this is a single player mod, but there are so many different iterations of it. Does anyone have a link to a solid version with or without mods? I don't mind. Or is this something that I'd have set one up myself?

I understand this is a single player mod, but there are so many different iterations of it. Does anyone have a link to a solid version with or without mods? I don't mind. Or is this something that I'd have set one up myself?

For single player you would just want the Playwith6, Armaholic or Google Drive download off the first post. And you need to have CBA running. That should be it.

The first post will always point to the latest version. Ravage is designed to be a framework, supporting missions and mods. The solid version comes with a demonstration single player mission on Altis. Ravage does also support multiplayer and some of the missions are made to be multiplayer.

The wiki will also always have the latest version on the front page:

http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Ravage_Wikia

The current version is 0.1.36:

http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/0.1.36

The other missions are listed here. Some require other mods and some support multiplayer:

http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Unofficial_Ravage_missions

• Like 2

Hey havnt found anywhere to post this bug so i thought here would be good basically im trying to set up a multiplayer ravage on chernarus with zombies ect and an actual respawn system which is all done and working until i respawn or get too far away from zombies then they just stop spawning all together, everything else still spawns, any ideas?, btw loving the mod keep up the good work, i have uploaded the map to steam workshop my steam name is unholy frog mansion, map name is multiplayer sandbox ravage not sure if itll help 

The first post will always point to the latest version. Ravage is designed to be a framework, supporting missions and mods. The solid version comes with a demonstration single player mission on Altis. Ravage does also support multiplayer and some of the missions are made to be multiplayer.

The wiki will also always have the latest version on the front page:

http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Ravage_Wikia

The current version is 0.1.36:

http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/0.1.36

The other missions are listed here. Some require other mods and some support multiplayer:

http://ravage.wikia.com/wiki/Unofficial_Ravage_missions

Thank you!!

I have Ravage modules in 3D Editor - it is somewhere on our dedicated MP server, seems to affect (infect) every map we have, yet has never been uploaded.

Recent additions to our server modpack have been maps - Esseker, Namalsk and Chernobyl. Namalsk was subsequently removed. I cannot find Ravage in our server modpack in order to remove it, but placing the modules from 3d Editor crashes Arma 3 for us.

How did we end up with this, unwanted? And how do we get rid of it?

Hey havnt found anywhere to post this bug so i thought here would be good basically im trying to set up a multiplayer ravage on chernarus with zombies ect and an actual respawn system which is all done and working until i respawn or get too far away from zombies then they just stop spawning all together, everything else still spawns, any ideas?, btw loving the mod keep up the good work, i have uploaded the map to steam workshop my steam name is unholy frog mansion, map name is multiplayer sandbox ravage not sure if itll help 

I may have found what's causing this - it should be fixed for the update.

I have Ravage modules in 3D Editor - it is somewhere on our dedicated MP server, seems to affect (infect) every map we have, yet has never been uploaded.

Recent additions to our server modpack have been maps - Esseker, Namalsk and Chernobyl. Namalsk was subsequently removed. I cannot find Ravage in our server modpack in order to remove it, but placing the modules from 3d Editor crashes Arma 3 for us.

How did we end up with this, unwanted? And how do we get rid of it?

Either you did download it but can't remember it, or you're using an addon wich includes stolen content (in wich case I would very much like to know wich one).

Either way, the list of loaded addons should be in your RPT reports - feel free to send it to me. If you don't see any mention of "Ravage" in there, it's definitely stolen & renamed content.

Thats interesting, because I've had issues of zombies stop spawining, and I really thought it was a CBA issue. Seems like a lot of people are having strange issues on the CBA forums with the last release.

Fire

Either you did download it but can't remember it, or you're using an addon wich includes stolen content (in wich case I would very much like to know wich one).

Either way, the list of loaded addons should be in your RPT reports - feel free to send it to me. If you don't see any mention of "Ravage" in there, it's definitely stolen & renamed content.

Check all the files and see if there is a pbo from ravage in another folder.

Tracked it down to the Iraqi Warfare Mod we included in our modpack. No idea why Ravage would be included in that - I see a 'gasmask' in there, which might be a possibility.

Either way, I am trying to cherrypick it apart. I actually like the Iraqi Warfare mod - but Ravage seems to have affected at least the Altis map, making all the 'fascinating comments' to do with Ravage rather than Altis and giving the whole map a dilapidated, abandoned appearance it never had before. I am fairly sure other maps are equally affected.

Being a MP server, it also affects performance whether we load Ravage modules or not.

Thanks for your help - soon as you can get a Ravage version more stable with MP (and Ace, I think), let me know!

Tracked it down to the Iraqi Warfare Mod we included in our modpack. No idea why Ravage would be included in that - I see a 'gasmask' in there, which might be a possibility.

Could you PM me the download source?

thanks for response! Also was wondeirng is there any buying/selling mods that are compatible?