S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bloodsucker? :ph34r:

It was like fighting against the Predator after we figured out what was going on. Kept trying to find mud to smear on ourselves. No mud to be found though, must be a game limitation...   :P

Interestingly though, the one guy that could see them was the last one to join, and I'm pretty sure I could see them up to the point that he joined. I know I could see them when I first got into game.

• Like 1

Where can I find that attribute to fix it? I mean which file contains that value?  To be honest, it's not much of a problem really - finding normal map is simpler than bothering to shoot down the heli (I do that for NVGs tho). However, the GPS works when I create mission in editor (so it's not my mods as Haleks suspects I think), it just isnt working with Ravage. Same as that Tao Folding Map mod - it isnt working for "Haleks's map" but when I shoot down the heli and get normal map, the mod works. Anyhow, those are hardly priority issues, so I'm not concerned much with these.

You can find it in the general attributes of the 3den editor over the mission states section, also for the folding map thing i believe that's because whatever that is is binded to "ItemMap" and not to "rvg_itemMap".Which means you have to edit the "Tao Folding Map mod" files.

• Like 2

Did I ask for your bollocks? No. Therefore, keep your childish and pathetic attempt at trolling to thyself, good day. 

What the heck Lecter? Tyger gives a possible lead for your problem; there's no need to be rude just because he made a wrong assumption or his answer lacks detail...

It was like fighting against the Predator after we figured out what was going on. Kept trying to find mud to smear on ourselves. No mud to be found though, must be a game limitation...   :P

Interestingly though, the one guy that could see them was the last one to join, and I'm pretty sure I could see them up to the point that he joined. I know I could see them when I first got into game.

Was everyone running the exact same mod-set?

I could use the RPT report for that session from you and the last guy to join.

• Like 1

Two were running bloodlust, other than that everyone was running the same. I think it may be a CBA issue because I noticed there was a server mismatch. (The green dot was red for me). So Im thinking I need to re-upload CBA. I'll get back with you when I get home this evening.

• Like 1

What the heck Lecter? Tyger gives a possible lead for your problem; there's no need to be rude just because he made a wrong assumption or his answer lacks detail...

Was everyone running the exact same mod-set?

I could use the RPT report for that session from you and the last guy to join.

Yeah and I suppose we could use Michio Kaku's assistance with his approach. 

Anyhow, today I found something rather peculiar. Namely in town Koroni there was like a whole bunch of spawned wrecked and burning vehicles. It was like 15-20 if I recall correctly in a very small area. This really killed FPS for me on like 5-10 (basically unplayable and very jittery), and when I reduced the details I managed to get fairly stable FPS to move through that area. Is this normal cause I've never witnessed this before? I dont know, it doesnt look good, maybe there shouldnt be this much vehicles.

Yeah and I suppose we could use Michio Kaku's assistance with his approach. 

Anyhow, today I found something rather peculiar. Namely in town Koroni there was like a whole bunch of spawned wrecked and burning vehicles. It was like 15-20 if I recall correctly in a very small area. This really killed FPS for me on like 5-10 (basically unplayable and very jittery), and when I reduced the details I managed to get fairly stable FPS to move through that area. Is this normal cause I've never witnessed this before? I dont know, it doesnt look good, maybe there shouldnt be this much vehicles.

Yes, there's currently an issue with the wreck spawner; it'll be fixed with the next release.

• Like 1

@lecter......did you sprinkle salt instead of sugar on yer cornflakes today...... :lol:

I'd like to point out that tyger also offered a solution to your request for adding HLC weapons/attachments to the Ravage loot list which you seem to have overlooked or at the very least failed to acknowledge.....and since day one I have found this thread to be a happy and helpful place to be, lord knows there is enough negativity around elsewhere......

:)  

• Like 3

Oops, just thought of something while cutting grass. The last time I upoaded the latest version of CBA I forgot to add the new key for it (that they change with every version). Now I'm really thinking thats the problem.

Anyway, I'm rambling now. I'll find out tonight and let you know.

Did I ask for your bollocks? No. Therefore, keep your childish and pathetic attempt at trolling to thyself, good day.

I'm not sure why my response warranted this?

I was trying to assist you in fixing the GPS not showing due to the

showGPS=false;
setting which is located in the mission's description.ext file and you just change it to
showGPS=true;

Not sure how that's childish and trolling, but I apologize if I somehow offended you.

Communicated through quantum entanglement on Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm not sure why my response warranted this?

I was trying to assist you in fixing the GPS not showing due to the

showGPS=false;
setting which is located in the mission's description.ext file and you just change it to
showGPS=true;

Not sure how that's childish and trolling, but I apologize if I somehow offended you.

I'm sorry mate, I've had issues with my PC and I had to re-download everything. The steam, the game, mods... and I was kinda annoyed and pissed off with it all for not working as it should be and misunderstood your elaboration (can happen over the internet). My bad, I have no excuse for being an arsehole to you when in fact the issue is on my end. 

• Like 2

@lecter......did you sprinkle salt instead of sugar on yer cornflakes today...... :lol:

I'd like to point out that tyger also offered a solution to your request for adding HLC weapons/attachments to the Ravage loot list which you seem to have overlooked or at the very least failed to acknowledge.....and since day one I have found this thread to be a happy and helpful place to be, lord knows there is enough negativity around elsewhere......

:)  

Indeed so. It's me mate, I really had a bad time lately - my pc broke, had to re-install system and re-download everything for Arma, and I was rather furious with it all, bursted out on a person who had good intentions by misunderstanding him. I apologize to all here on the thread.

I'm sorry mate, I've had issues with my PC and I had to re-download everything. The steam, the game, mods... and I was kinda annoyed and pissed off with it all for not working as it should be and misunderstood your elaboration (can happen over the internet). My bad, I have no excuse for being an arsehole to you when in fact the issue is on my end.

Hey no worries man. Was mostly just confused haha. Please let us know when you get a chance and all of your stuff sorted out if the showGPS worked for you, so we can find other solutions if it didn't.

Does loot spawn in buildings in this mod with the module inside a mission? I have yet to see something spawn, im using Tanoa. Maybe not updated for this yet?

Does loot spawn in buildings in this mod with the module inside a mission? I have yet to see something spawn, im using Tanoa. Maybe not updated for this yet?

You may have to wait for v137 for full Tanoa/Apex support.  ;)

@lecter and tyger.....

Everybody is good again?......phew!.....Balance has been returned to the Force......I love a happy ending.  :)

• Like 3

@haleks

if u need to make server for test or something like this <

i have server on OVH center

8core

32gb ram

1g lan speed

i don't do much on this server :)

Would someone please direct me to the guide on how to make it so I can play Ravage on Esseker?

I think I've asked this before, but I'm not sure. Is the integer for Hunger and Thirst done the same as the integer for time acceleration? I.E., if it's set to a higher number, you get hungrier and thirstier faster? I've been trying to figure that out since it's annoying how quickly you get hungry/thirsty.

-

Salutations to all !!!

@mrpow

Here are guide/tutorial videos that could help you make Ravage available to other maps.

I just watched these videos but haven't tried it yet. Yeah I know... But try it and see if it will make you happy for editing your own Ravage map and play it to the very satisfying moment of your gaming life... LOL!!!

There you go. Hope that you able to make one.

-

-

Salutations to all !!!

I think I've asked this before, but I'm not sure. Is the integer for Hunger and Thirst done the same as the integer for time acceleration? I.E., if it's set to a higher number, you get hungrier and thirstier faster? I've been trying to figure that out since it's annoying how quickly you get hungry/thirsty.

I also would like to know how to do this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone please direct me on this thread of what page is the disabling/removing the radiation on the file/s.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And one last thing... What are the best tools or programs/softwares do you guys use to edit these files and to extract a .pbo file and recompile back to .pbo.

Thank you all.

-

To extract PBO files, one of the most popular applications is "Eliteness" by Mikero. I would recommend this one personally.

Well i have to say nice update haleks. i like the new load in thing with the truck. im still very eager for base building and traders. once those are in i dont think id be playing anything else for quite a while and with the new 1.60 update coming i can't wait for ravage on Tanoa!

YES YES YES!!! I agree so much! Traders and base building would amazing! Actually I was playing a mod the other day that used a lot of the base premises to the Alive mod, and I think some of the stuff from the Alive mod would be amazing when combined with a lot of the stuff from Ravage.

-

@tyger

Is this where I need to download the said app? From here => http://dev.withsix.com/projects/mikero-pbodll/files

There a lot of them. Do I only need to download the Eliteness or are there some other uploaded files that also needed to be downloaded from the said site?

Because I read the overview even the BI forums and nothing to tell what should be downloaded.

I also notice that there are Mikero_Update, ExtractPBO, etc... I don't know which are the right ones to download... yeah I know there is the Eliteness but there are a lot of installers. So which is better to download that has the updated or latest version.

Thank you.

-

@Tachyon : why do you want to edit the files? To remove radiations?

I made modules for that...

• Like 1

-

To edit other stuffs if I need to and also for personal use.

Because before I used PBO manager but when I looked it up it is outdated and the author is not active anymore.

Sorry to ask this on your thread. I know it is out of topic.

I just need to know what the people nowadays use to extract and compile the pbo.

Thank you.

-

I just need to know what the people nowadays use to extract and compile the pbo.

I personally only use cpbo from ArmATools. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=411

Basically just rightclick folder/pbo in order to pbo/de-pbo, just as with other archive formats.

IIRC you start it as Admin once, in order to get the system wide context menu entry.