What would be the mod load order if I have all these mods so that I can play Ravage to its finest gameplay LOL! ???:

[...]

P.S. Are all my mods updated or some are not?

Mod order, except in super rare cases, has never been a thing in the ArmA world. Well I won't check your mod list, how about using "Play With Six" then you can easily keep your mods up to date by one mouse click.

• Like 1

Haleks  I cannot figure out how to "send" you a copy of my mission. It wont let me copy and paste either file from my Arma3/MPMissions folder or my Documents/Arma3 - Other Profiles/MPMissions folder into this editor.

Haleks  I cannot figure out how to "send" you a copy of my mission. It wont let me copy and paste either file from my Arma3/MPMissions folder or my Documents/Arma3 - Other Profiles/MPMissions folder into this editor.

You will need to zip it and upload to something like Google Drive or dropbox then pm the link to Haleks

when we play coop-MP the escape , after someone die and we recovery him the bag still on the ground and all the items 'll be double

sry about my english

@haleks, Do you plan on incorperating the APEX weapons as spawnable loot now that theres the APEX preview branch with all the loot and such? or wait until it releases

any fix yet on the zombies not spawning @ all? works when in editor but when using it online they still dont spawn??? only bandits/raiders/military.

when we play coop-MP the escape , after someone die and we recovery him the bag still on the ground and all the items 'll be double

sry about my english

I assume it happens when using a respawn system? I will have to investigate - but more detailed reports on the issue and how to reproduce it would sure help. ;)

is there anyway to save your progress in MP? do I need @inidb enabled?

Yes, just use the Save Module in Ravage : note that it will only save your character at the moment. Vehicles, bandits etc are not persistent.

@haleks, Do you plan on incorperating the APEX weapons as spawnable loot now that theres the APEX preview branch with all the loot and such? or wait until it releases

Working on it since yesterday; it implies quite some changes on the current configuration. Those new assets will be heavily used by the way; I will tweak the Equipment Pool module for those who don't own Apex : using weapons from third party addons will completely exclude Arma3 weapons. It is a necessity anyway, if one wants to avoid headaches with mags compatibility and a ton of weapons.

any fix yet on the zombies not spawning @ all? works when in editor but when using it online they still dont spawn??? only bandits/raiders/military.

You're the second person to report problems with zombie spawns, but I need more details : RPT file or repro-mission, mods used, game version, what map etc...

I can't do much with that little information.

Yes, just use the Save Module in Ravage : note that it will only save your character at the moment. Vehicles, bandits etc are not persistent.

We used this mission on our server lastnight co@06-ravage-the-escape-version-0.1 once i logged back in I was a fresh spawn again

We used this mission on our server lastnight co@06-ravage-the-escape-version-0.1 once i logged back in I was a fresh spawn again

Can you check the MP saves manager in Scenarios and tell me if your character is in there?

Also, have you been killed at some point in the mission? Stable or Dev btanch?

Can you check the MP saves manager in Scenarios and tell me if your character is in there?

Also, have you been killed at some point in the mission? Stable or Dev btanch?

re-upload mission to server :D seems to be working now thanks, apologies

stable version by the way

I've been playing through the latest version for a few in-game days now. All I can say is that this mod is really coming together! Can't wait to see where it goes. I've noticed however that my performance seems to be getting affected by wreck spawns. It certainly doesn't degrade like it did before the new vehicle caching system - that appears to be doing its job - but it appears to be more certain areas where a multitude of wrecks continue to spawn. Some areas have multiple wreck spawn over the course of a day or so and they don't appear to be getting cleaned up, resulting in a massive drop to frame rate. I'm curious if this is an issue with the vehicle clean-up system not working aggressively enough or if the wreck spawning system is over doing it? Keep up the good work any how!

• Like 1

I've been playing through the latest version for a few in-game days now. All I can say is that this mod is really coming together! Can't wait to see where it goes. I've noticed however that my performance seems to be getting affected by wreck spawns. It certainly doesn't degrade like it did before the new vehicle caching system - that appears to be doing its job - but it appears to be more certain areas where a multitude of wrecks continue to spawn. Some areas have multiple wreck spawn over the course of a day or so and they don't appear to be getting cleaned up, resulting in a massive drop to frame rate. I'm curious if this is an issue with the vehicle clean-up system not working aggressively enough or if the wreck spawning system is over doing it? Keep up the good work any how!

Holy smoke, thank you for spotting this one!

All the dynamic triggers were set to repeat, no wonder performance is going down over time...

Will be fixed with the next update!

• Like 3

All the dynamic triggers were set to repeat, no wonder performance is going down over time...

That would explain a lot...

Glad I bought it up in that case! I was driving around on the second day thinking to myself 'Wow there must be a lot of bad drivers on Altis!"

Hey Haleks i've been getting this error lately:

DyTmjlmw.jpg

I assume it happens when using a respawn system? I will have to investigate - but more detailed reports on the issue and how to reproduce it would sure help. ;)

i don't know alot about respawn system but here what i do

1-put co@06-ravage-the-escape-version-0.1 in the MPmission

2- launch arma 3

3- host server on internet

4- play with 4 friends

5- respawn in the camp

(when we play almost 2h then after that someone die from us and we recovery him his bag back to him and another bag stay on the ground (seam items be double on his bag and on the ground )

@Jimmakos & SvA260 : Thanks guys, both errors should be fixed soon.

Hey, Haleks amazing job on the mod. I've spent a lot of time playing this with friends, so thanks for creating something really enjoyable here.

A question too, unfortunately. I have noticed that there is a trigger in the editor for spawning bandits in certain areas. For example a trigger that's using 'rvg_fnc_spawnBanditCamp', I was wondering how I would go about changing this to spawn friendly camps instead?

if there isnt already, do you plan on adding(if you havnt already) a priority system for what kind of weapon spawns? (ie. You are more likely to kind the new AKS-74U than an AK-12?, or a PM 9mm over a P07 9mm)

Hey, Haleks amazing job on the mod. I've spent a lot of time playing this with friends, so thanks for creating something really enjoyable here.

A question too, unfortunately. I have noticed that there is a trigger in the editor for spawning bandits in certain areas. For example a trigger that's using 'rvg_fnc_spawnBanditCamp', I was wondering how I would go about changing this to spawn friendly camps instead?

I wouldn't use or fiddle with those : the functions used by those triggers will most likely change and/or be handled by their own module in the near future.

if there isnt already, do you plan on adding(if you havnt already) a priority system for what kind of weapon spawns? (ie. You are more likely to kind the new AKS-74U than an AK-12?, or a PM 9mm over a P07 9mm)

Not really planned at the moment, it would increase the workload quite a bit on my end since I'd need to maintain it for each supported mod. But I might write something to sort weapons spawn chances by caliber or something like that, eventually.

Meanwhile I'm re-doing all the loot lists for vanilla items, the new Apex assets should bring a nice balance. ;)

EDIT : Working on it after all. ^^

• Like 1

lol... i laughed... the syndicat stuff is literally perfect for Ravage

• Like 1

Not really planned at the moment, it would increase the workload quite a bit on my end since I'd need to maintain it for each supported mod. But I might write something to sort weapons spawn chances by caliber or something like that, eventually.

Meanwhile I'm re-doing all the loot lists for vanilla items, the new Apex assets should bring a nice balance. ;)

I like the sound of that, and also the Caliber thing shouldnt be impossible as mrSanchez headgore bases itself off of caliber to decapitate. I wouldnt doubt that its possible to make it so some weapons spawn more simply because they are lower caliber, or if possible more common

lol... i laughed... the syndicat stuff is literally perfect for Ravage

Zombies look freaking perfect in the new bare-feet uniforms. ;)

• Like 1

are there chances to add more houses(from custom maps) for loot like mbg_buildings,mbg_generic_african_buildings,mbg_killhouses? btw thanks a lot for your hard work on this mod