It is possible, but since I disagree with the Workshop EULA regarding author's rights, that's not gonna happen soon. :/

It's cool mate, I'm logging in here (and most of the Ravage fans) often so news about updates arent problem. I was just curious because I use NIARMS (Former HLC) weapon packs and they get updated as new are put in the workshop.

One question tho: can you please return that "day survived" counter when we open inventory? If I'm not mistaken it was on some earlier versions, I could be wrong tho.

It is possible, but since I disagree with the Workshop EULA regarding author's rights, that's not gonna happen soon. :/

Right on man.  SW EULA sucks balls.

It's cool mate, I'm logging in here (and most of the Ravage fans) often so news about updates arent problem. I was just curious because I use NIARMS (Former HLC) weapon packs and they get updated as new are put in the workshop.

One question tho: can you please return that "day survived" counter when we open inventory? If I'm not mistaken it was on some earlier versions, I could be wrong tho.

Will do! It's a nice feature to have, but I had to remove it for the MP update as it was causing too much trouble with the status display.

I'll try to restore this feature one way or another for SP scenarios (although that probably won't be part of the incoming update).

If possible do you think you can find a way to spawn military geared zombies at military structures (Ex. with RHS, finding a Russian Zombie with uniform and vest at NW airfield in chernarus) you can make it so they cant be looted of their gear as if the gear is contaminated or damaged to the point that its useless to take it off

Right now the zed spawn system doesn't bother checking what kind of buildings are being processed : it keeps the code as light as possible and compatible with pretty much every map objects.

That being said the next update(s) will allow more options for mission makers - like defining what uniforms should be used by zombies. Note that I'm kinda rushing the 136 update since Arma3 1.60 is already live, so those new features are not 100% done.

Anyway here's the changelog so far :

Tweaked :

Bandits now spawn in armed vehicles only.

Players loading a MP save can be identified with the "mp_saveLoaded" variable.*

Optimized rad exposure processing.

Improved compatibility with non-stock or misconfigured terrains for various modules.

Optimized zed LoS calculation.

Zed's vision is now affected by smoke & particles.

Zombies can now chase & attack occupied land vehicles, small boats & helicopters.

Zombies can pull their target out of open vehicles.

Tweaked weapon spawn for the intro of the SP demo mission.

"Sun Influence" affects runners spawn chances when the zed module is set to spawn both types.

Tweaked fatigue config.

Added new formations to bandit squads.

Disabled "OpenBag" action.

Various UI tweaks.

Fixed :

Zombie modules causing freezes during loadings after 1.60 update.

The zed spawning system could exceed defined population limits.

Multiple RPT errors regarding zed animations.

Crash when spawning ATM or other buildings wich are disabled.

Pitch black nights after Arma3 1.60 visual upgrade.

Feedback for zombie attacks not working in Arma3 1.60.

Zombies had a higher target priority than armed soldiers.

Fixed an issue when entering vehicles with a chemlight attached.

Attaching a chemlight now works in vehicles.

Gathering water from wells on CUP/AiA terrains.

Gathering fuel from CUP/AiA fuel stations.

Fixed calculation of max zombies per player.

Fixed a potential issue with zed spawn distances.

Zombies were not running towards gunshots.

Missing parts from the Vehicle repair menu.

Disabled a few AI functions potentially conflicting with vanilla behaviour.

New :

New "Equipment Pool" module to define wich mods are to be used by the AI & Loot system (WIP).

New animations & configs for zombies (thanks to Bad Benson!).

The zombie module now allows users to define uniforms to be used by infected.

Added throwable flares.

Added a Car Patrols setting to the AI module.

Added a Radioactive Waters setting to the survival module.

Added a Radioactive Rain setting to the survival module.

Added a Hunger & Thirst rate setting to the survival module.

Added a population factor setting to the Ambiant AI module.

Added tutorial hint to MP Saves Manager scenario.

Added support for CUP units & weapons.

Players can now scavenge intact wheels from vehicles.

The biggest change is the new animations configs, courtesy of Bad Benson; my old configs were quite messy (and are causing those freezes after the 1.60 update) and bound to break eventually. The new ones load instantly and, incidentally, now allow to change zombie uniforms on the fly without breaking their animations. I intend to take full advantage of it with the next versions. ;)

Ravage 136 should be released in a few days.

• Like 7

Will we now have more control over # of bandit spawns?

Added a population factor setting to the Ambiant AI module.

It is currently set as a multiplier... so you can have 2x the ambient AI etc ;)

The new lighting has made it nearly impossible to play at night, and thats where this mod really shined before. Pretty unimpressed right now...

The new lighting has made it nearly impossible to play at night, and thats where this mod really shined before. Pretty unimpressed right now...

Have a look at the changelog on the previous page : this will be fixed with the update.

Note that chemlights are less efficient after the visual upgrade; but the new throwable flares will do a much better job. ;)

Well, you haven't let me down yet, I look forward to it!

Thanks!

Have a look at the changelog on the previous page : this will be fixed with the update.

Note that chemlights are less efficient after the visual upgrade; but the new throwable flares will do a much better job. ;)

you could also increase the light intensity on chem lights back to the old way. would be great.

• Like 1

New :

The zombie module now allows users to define uniforms to be used by infected.

This addition to the zombie module will accommodate any uniform mods, not just the ones that are officially supported by Ravage......for instance if you want to create a mission with infected WW2 units....you can!  

I have already compiled some lists that contain uniform classnames that can be copy/pasted into the module, I will share the lists once v136 goes live.

Completed lists so far include: CUP, RHS Complete, RHS_GREF, TRYK, WarefareThai, Middle-Eastern Zeds(derived from WarefareThai) and Massi's WW2 units.......plus more to come. 

• Like 3

Hey, Haleks! First off, I love this mod! I have followed your work and have enjoyed every one of your projects since kodabar had that trifling issue with another developer over DayZ. ANYWAY, I had wondered if you knew of an issue since A3 1.60 came out regarding the zombie module in Ravage. Since the hotfix today, absolutely NONE of the mods I have with ravage zombies in it works. ROADS, without the zombies, but WITH all your other mods, works fine. I noticed I can't even make my own scenario in the editor and play it. On anything with the zombies in it, the game actually just stops on the mission loading screen. I have to use task manager to manually shut down the game. Interestingly enough, the mods I have using "zombies and demons" DO work.

I haven't checked the logs yet, but I was curious if this is just an issue on my end, or if it's something that's been noted earlier in the last couple of days.

Again, fantastic work! Just beautiful. I'm looking forward to your next submission!

(Good lord, I sound like a groupie) :wacko:

EDIT

SO, I used my little brain and that loverly reading skill I have and, viola! You already answered my question on the previous page. Allow me to say "uh, derrrrrrr". Thanks.

Hey, Haleks! First off, I love this mod! I have followed your work and have enjoyed every one of your projects since kodabar had that trifling issue with another developer over DayZ. ANYWAY, I had wondered if you knew of an issue since A3 1.60 came out regarding the zombie module in Ravage. Since the hotfix today, absolutely NONE of the mods I have with ravage zombies in it works. ROADS, without the zombies, but WITH all your other mods, works fine. I noticed I can't even make my own scenario in the editor and play it. On anything with the zombies in it, the game actually just stops on the mission loading screen. I have to use task manager to manually shut down the game. Interestingly enough, the mods I have using "zombies and demons" DO work.

I haven't checked the logs yet, but I was curious if this is just an issue on my end, or if it's something that's been noted earlier in the last couple of days.

Again, fantastic work! Just beautiful. I'm looking forward to your next submission!

(Good lord, I sound like a groupie) :wacko:

he is aware, he posted a few posts ago. An update will come out sometime this week

another would be to add anomalies and blowout ;)

There is already a mod being made with that, and to be honest i think that would stray from the mod. As the mod itself has its own story (shown by the loading screens). Long story short a plague believed to be developed by CSAT called the White Plague has killed off 90% of the female population in the world. Controlled Nuclear strikes were launched in hopes to delay or stop the plague. 

What this does bring to mind though would be maybe A helicopter crash system like in DayZ could be added in due to Electromagnetic interference post nukes. (kinda like the EW campaign from A2.

My biggest hope is full ace compatibility so we can find ACE supplies and loot 

Long story short a plague believed to be developed by CSAT called the White Plague has killed off 90% of the female population in the world. Controlled Nuclear strikes were launched in hopes to delay or stop the plague. 

This is an alternative beginning of a STALKER :)  or the start of an alternative zone :)

There is already a mod being made with that, and to be honest i think that would stray from the mod. As the mod itself has its own story (shown by the loading screens). Long story short a plague believed to be developed by CSAT called the White Plague has killed off 90% of the female population in the world. Controlled Nuclear strikes were launched in hopes to delay or stop the plague. 

What this does bring to mind though would be maybe A helicopter crash system like in DayZ could be added in due to Electromagnetic interference post nukes. (kinda like the EW campaign from A2.

My biggest hope is full ace compatibility so we can find ACE supplies and loot 

Well, eventhough I did come up with a small storyline, I don't want to impose it to mission makers. When releasing Ravage I felt I needed something more than "dead people woke up, end of the world!". And the White Plague was a convenient way to explain the absence of women in Arma 3. ^^

Eventhough Ravage remains centered around the post-apo vibe, there's a ton of ideas to explore : alien occupations, war machines, paranormal activities etc... In fact some of the incoming module options (radioactive rains & water) were introduced when I began working on a Fallout remake. ;)

So yeah, there is space for many interpretations - Stalker-ish ones aren't out of the equation.

• Like 3

Do you have anyidea when update could be released? Is it week or month? Not rushing but I cant stay in my pants because I'm so hyped what I can do with new features :)

Less than a week, hopefully; the current version has issues on 1.60 that I want to fix ASAP.

• Like 3

How would someone go about adding in more weaponry/vehicles that spawn randomly? Would that be config level or mission scripting level?

So, I load up @Ravage with @CBA-3......it crashes my arma.  ARMA change its coding and I believe what used to be author[] =["Author1","Author2"] for arrays is now author = "Author1","Author2"  maybe this is why we are getting an author error when using modules?  CBA is fixing this maybe its a cba3 issue?

I just read the forums lol.  If you need any help add me on Steam:  PhysiksMia.   

Well i thought tanoa was supposed to be with 1.60. i guess its not but the new lighting and graphics update makes gameplay a ton better. However it seems that i cannot load into the default ravage on altis. my usual mods that i use with ravage are as following:

• simple single player cheat menu
  • 3cb: baf equipment 1.0
  • asdg joint rails 0.16
  • blastcore skies
  • nato rus weapons
  • MAS 1.9
  • Both RHS packs USAF and russian armed forces
  • thai warfare pack
  • cba a3
  • enhanced movement
  • nato sf and spetsnaz vehicles

Well i thought tanoa was supposed to be with 1.60. i guess its not but the new lighting and graphics update makes gameplay a ton better. However it seems that i cannot load into the default ravage on altis. my usual mods that i use with ravage are as following:

• simple single player cheat menu
  • 3cb: baf equipment 1.0
  • asdg joint rails 0.16
  • blastcore skies
  • nato rus weapons
  • MAS 1.9
  • Both RHS packs USAF and russian armed forces
  • thai warfare pack
  • cba a3
  • enhanced movement
  • nato sf and spetsnaz vehicles

He has stated he knows of this and is working on an update to release this week hopefully

He has stated he knows of this and is working on an update to release this week hopefully

So its ravage NOT the mods? im fine with waiting i just want to find out what IS happening.

So its ravage NOT the mods? im fine with waiting i just want to find out what IS happening.

update changed some things that made Ravage no longer work