Oh! can we attach the glow sticks on the uniform?,never knew that before haha.

Yes you can. Double click on them in inventory :)

And more

Magic!20160315150432_1_zpsy2grlfyf.jpg

20160315130252_1_zpsbl5ll02d.jpg 20160315134641_1_zpspejplqw1.jpg

• Like 2

I may have missed it on my initial search, but is there a way to add some food or some water to a unit (player) at the beginning of a mission?  Basically like they've already got some supplies that they need to make last?  Just trying to figure out how to do that for a mission.

Hey guys,

So after some time away due to some rl stuff, im back and at it again.

as well as updating my missions on steam, i have been working on 2 new missions.

1: Mp version of Ravage (Deep into testing)

2: Wasteland style usage of ravage with increased raider\renegades\survivor spawns and no zombies (Yes, i know it been done)

If anyone wants to help with testing the ravage mp, let me know or pm me for the files.

If you know where i can host the mp version for testing purposes also let me know

Survive well

@Haleks: Dont know if this was on purpose but it had me cowering behind a rock for a bit. Came across them just after i spawned in.

08B149072B91DB46ACD1DEBDC21F504F8B38BD33

I'm having an issue where runners (fast zombies) crouch and stare at me. They often do not attack at all. I'm using no AI mods.

@Cyphas_Cayne : Yeah, whenever a bandit group stumble upon another one of the same faction, they will merge into one, big single group.

By the way, regarding your MP mission, I suggest you look at the previous page : Ravage will become MP-compatible soon. ;)

@Hate : Yes this is known, this should be fixed for the update.

@Cyphas_Cayne : Yeah, whenever a bandit group stumble upon another one of the same faction, they will merge into one, big single group.

Still shat myself when they came by

By the way, regarding your MP mission, I suggest you look at the previous page : Ravage will become MP-compatible soon. ;)

Yea, i saw that post. I still wanted to learn and i am making some headway with it myself.

Only 2 errors left to work out.

Seriously enjoying this mod, it's great to see a modular single-player survival mod in ArmA 3. Can't wait for base building and dogs!

A few questions if you don't mind haleks (Or anyone else if they know);

Is there any possibility that in the future you could fill up tins and bottles whilst it's raining? I'm not familiar with ArmA 3's scripting so I don't know if it would be easy, difficult or outright impossible.

And another question; about the Warfare Thai mod, does it add that mod's food and drink items to the spawn list alongside the ArmA 3 items?

Also, nice touch with the human AI spawning. I was attacked by a bunch and took refuge inside an apartment building. I think I killed four with a Lee Enfield before two ran under the apartment window, making me stand up to see where they were going just as one of them snuck around to the balcony side and shot me. 

• Like 3

Hi, Haleks!

Thanks for the great mod! I only wanted to ask you - is it possible to play your mod with 1-3 of my friends as one team on LAN multiplayer? Thanks!

p.s. Sorry, i have read only now your post about multiplayer for the next update. I will be waiting for this!  :)

Seriously enjoying this mod, it's great to see a modular single-player survival mod in ArmA 3. Can't wait for base building and dogs!

A few questions if you don't mind haleks (Or anyone else if they know);

Is there any possibility that in the future you could fill up tins and bottles whilst it's raining? I'm not familiar with ArmA 3's scripting so I don't know if it would be easy, difficult or outright impossible.

And another question; about the Warfare Thai mod, does it add that mod's food and drink items to the spawn list alongside the ArmA 3 items?

Also, nice touch with the human AI spawning. I was attacked by a bunch and took refuge inside an apartment building. I think I killed four with a Lee Enfield before two ran under the apartment window, making me stand up to see where they were going just as one of them snuck around to the balcony side and shot me. 

Hi!

Thanks for the kind words mate - there are so many things planned for Ravage, I just hope it won't take too long to deliver! ^^

Regarding your suggestion, it is technically possible to have an empty bottle filled up by rain : ravage items are - from the engine perspective - magazines, wich allow much more possibilities when it comes to have half-empty containers or fill them as time passes by.

I haven't bothered with it at the moment though : it requires to edit quite a few things for a limited gain (since finding water isn't as hard as finding food).

Warfare Thai survival items aren't present in the loot list : the mod has its own built-in functions if I remember correctly, and I didn't want Ravage to clash with them. ;)

By the way, we're still busy testing & improving stuff with Bad Benson, E.O, Cosmic & Tourist; Ravage v135 will certainly be the biggest update since the first release.

Besides the MP port, zombies have received major improvements in several areas - here's the changelog so far :

Tweaked :

Major improvements were made to zombie pathfinding.

Zombies can now anticipate their target movements.

Darter UAVS spawned by the AI module are now equipped with a rifle.

Tweaked zed sounds volume.

Tweaked Irradiation rate and antirad pills potency.

The vehicles module doesn't damage occupied vehicles anymore.

Repair system overhaul.

Tweaked optional color correction.

Recruited units have a small chance to run out of ammo.

Zombies have better chances to grab the player's backpack.

Replaced a few building models.

Disabled church bells.

Spawned Repair trucks can no longer be used to repair other vehicles.

Reduced Refuel capacity for spawned refuel vehicles.

Tweaked Nutrition level for cooked meat.

Tweaked zed attack range and timing.

Fixed :

Zombies would sometimes deal multiple damages with a single attack.

Zombies didn't ignore roads, preventing them from going straight to their target.

Fixed a potential error with custom damage handling.

Fixed several errors with irradiation rates.

Several fixes to the Geiger numerical display.

Zombies were not always chasing the closest known target.

Zombies not moving for a few seconds after spawning.

Probabilities calculation errors preventing zombies to spawn.

Disabling Sun Influence in the ambiant zombies module didn't have any effect on spawn chances.

Added missing Arma2 buildings to the Loot spawn system.

Geiger numerical display was off-screen on certain resolutions/screen formats.

Zombie sounds not working in MP.

Custom vehicle textures were not applied in MP.

Fixed several background functions to run in MP.

Disabled "Rest" actions in MP.

Various bug fixes & tweaks.

New :

All modules except zombie hordes are now MP-compatible (WIP).

New Toolbox model & texture by Giorgygr.

Added vehicle caching system (SP only).

Added support for a few vehicles from RDS_A2port.

Coming soon(ish)! ;)

• Like 8

Nice, thanks for the speedy reply haleks! Liking the look of the changelog.

Okay, that sounds cool about the water. Hey, if base building is implemented, maybe rain catchers could be built using some sticks/metal poles, a pot and some tarp a'la Mad Max? Maybe that could let you fill up water containers in your base.

I wondered about the food items. I understand the clash, I did think that they wouldn't be compatible.

Hi guys,

has anyone of you experience with MagRepack by Outlawed? I tried this mod but it didn´t work since I loaded save -_- . And mag repack in ACE is not compatible mod.

I use VCOM for better AI driving skills http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27874 . It run without any problems ;). So it can be probably add in wiki

GL Haleks and tester team. I can´t wait for new update!!!

Haleks has been hard at work. 

Some more pics.

20160320144559_1_zpszxxl3fd1.jpg

20160320140513_1_zps4rgnplmv.jpg

20160320142919_1_zpsle3kx4dj.jpg

• Like 5

Okay so I have spent the last hour and a half reading the comments on this trying to figure out if I have an older version of the mod or something. Then I realized there was almost 100 pages of comments. So I skipped the end and realized that there is si much more going on than I have in my mod... I downloaded mine off of Armaholic.. is that an older version or something? I am really confused because out of skimming through a lot of the comments I think I am missing some stuff for the mod or something. Although for the version I do have its a lot of fun. I actually posted a comment on the Armaholic site a few days ago about some small issues I had but I am begining to think I have an older version of the mod or something... In the arma laucher it says the last update for the mod was 12/11/2015... is that right? On the Armaholic site I said the mod was really good and I was looking forward to future updates and stuff, but on that site it didnt look like the development was still in progress for the mod. Is there building stuff in this mod now? Just incase I have an older version or anything like that lol...

Okay so I have spent the last hour and a half reading the comments on this trying to figure out if I have an older version of the mod or something. Then I realized there was almost 100 pages of comments. So I skipped the end and realized that there is si much more going on than I have in my mod... I downloaded mine off of Armaholic.. is that an older version or something? I am really confused because out of skimming through a lot of the comments I think I am missing some stuff for the mod or something. Although for the version I do have its a lot of fun. I actually posted a comment on the Armaholic site a few days ago about some small issues I had but I am begining to think I have an older version of the mod or something... In the arma laucher it says the last update for the mod was 12/11/2015... is that right? On the Armaholic site I said the mod was really good and I was looking forward to future updates and stuff, but on that site it didnt look like the development was still in progress for the mod. Is there building stuff in this mod now? Just incase I have an older version or anything like that lol...

It looks like you could be running v0.1.2. Ravage is v0.1.34 as of 20/12/2015

you can download the latest version directly from the bottom of the OP or use PWS (Play withSIX) to maintain your mods.

Ravage is still heavily in development as stated a couple of post ago with updates almost every week which is why i use PWS personally to keep mine up to date.

• Like 1

It looks like you could be running v0.1.2. Ravage is v0.1.34 as of 20/12/2015

you can download the latest version directly from the bottom of the OP or use PWS (Play withSIX) to maintain your mods.

Ravage is still heavily in development as stated a couple of post ago with updates almost every week which is why i use PWS personally to keep mine up to date.

Okay I will have to download that again lol. I havent use that since Arma 2. But if that is gonna help me keep Ravage updated then I am for sure gonna get it. I love this mod and the direction its heading I will be giddy when building is introduced lol.

Oh I also wanted to ask if there is a place where the patch notes are located? So that way I dont have to sift through the comments to kind of figure out what is going on? It would be greatly appreciated thanks! and Haleks, and anyone else helping him make this, amazing works guys. This is exactly what I have been looking for.

Oh I also wanted to ask if there is a place where the patch notes are located? So that way I dont have to sift through the comments to kind of figure out what is going on? It would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Bottom of the OP, just above the download link.

Okay I will have to download that again lol. I havent use that since Arma 2. But if that is gonna help me keep Ravage updated then I am for sure gonna get it. I love this mod and the direction its heading I will be giddy when building is introduced lol.

You dont have to use PWS, thats just what i use and know. There may be other programs that have it in their files.

Bottom of the OP, just above the download link.

You dont have to use PWS, thats just what i use and know. There may be other programs that have it in their files.

I know I dont have to use it but its probably the easiest way to do it lol.

From last night's MP test......we successfully liberated a vehicle from a bandit patrol and fully repaired another.

0A2C609B5E614DC0F8CA1221A6BFBF3B5131FFF5

• Like 7

Okay since I have been playing with it for a while now and i cant figure out wth is going on lol, What does it mean when every few seconds you get what looks like blood spatter on your screen? For the first earlier I got shot and instead of dying I went back up to full health and went into this kind of survival side crawl, the kind of thing you would do if you got shot in the leg and had to pull yourself out of the line of fire and into somewhere so you could be patched up. But ever since then I get this random blood spatter on my screen and I have tried sleeping, eating and drinking and everythign and nothing is working... am I turning into a zombie or something? I guess I am gonna keep playing on it until I see what happens but if someone could let me know that would be awesome lol. Wanna know if I am wasting my time cuz i am just gonna die soon or something.

Haleks what do you have to do to make Ravage work fully in MP and what are the issues you are dealing with?

Seems several people here have used the mod in mp/coop without issues.

Haleks what do you have to do to make Ravage work fully in MP and what are the issues you are dealing with?

Seems several people here have used the mod in mp/coop without issues.

Those several people are testing MP on Haleks behalf....... ;)

How do I get rid of radiation poisoning? It says I have it and very occasionally my screen gets "noisy" as its put and I have taken anti rad pills and nothing is working.  It doesn't really seem to be doing too much to my health and hunger and thirst so I am wondering if it even works... I dont really mind it and I would like to keep it there as another aspect of surviving but once I have gotten poisoned is it possible to get rid of?